Saint Joan's School for Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept getting knocks on the door by Katie telling me to hurry up, but it was so nice I never wanted to leave. Finally she barged in, "God girl, taking your sweet time."

She sat on the toilet and did her business looking particularly grumpy making me laugh as I peaked out from behind the curtain. Despite her attitude attempting to look grumpy, I could see she was clearly enjoying the view. I'm glad she was cause personally despite how hot she was I couldn't say the sight of her squatting on a toilet was that sexy. I may have looked up some freaky things but I have always been content with my regular showers, no need to spring to golden ones yet.

"Why didn't you just use the communal one if you were that desperate?"

She blushed looking down, "It was uh... occupied.."

I was about to ask what she meant by this when she looked at her phone and jumped up, "Shit! We got 30 minutes!"

We both hurried to do out makeup. As much of a relief as it was to be able to finally live as a girl, a part of me did miss some of the luxuries of being a boy, and getting to just role out of bed without doing makeup was one of them. "Beauty through pain" my mom always called it.

Today's schedule was a bit different from yesterday, classes would be on either A or B days, with them rotating day by day, yesterday was an A day while today was a B day meaning my first class was... religion?

"Oh this should be good" I muttered to myself.

As it turns out my initial hesitation was warranted as the class was headed by an old balding priest who looked as though he'd just been handed a death sentence. Seems like some of the staff really hated where they were, and it made me question why they even agreed to work here in the first place. He cleared his throat to command our attention, before going into what to expect from this class.

Initially it was standard, if not a little boring, until he started mentioning a women's role in the house. Immediately there was a chorus of dissent. Whether he was simply trying to ignore it, or if he genuinely was more deaf than originally thought was unknown, but the presence of hearing aids seemed to support the latter theory.

He continued on about how men are to be the providers and women are to submit to them, citing various bible verses to back up his claim. Immediately in the back there was a riffle of laughter after one of the girls made some rude but not unwarranted joke at the man's expense. Again he made no response to it, not even taking a break from his droning lecture. A number of girls also began to crack jokes at him, almost trying to egg on a response. Gradually the class went from angered to confused.

Finally a girl beside me decided to test something, when his back was turned she raised her textbook and slammed it on her desk causing everyone in the room to jump. Everyone that is except the priest.

"That sly fucker. He must have turned off his hearing aids."

A blonde girl on the other side of me rolled her eyes, "Figures, probably got this exact same response from his classes yesterday." she turned to me, "Can you believe this shit?"

I shrugged and said, "Hey don't insult him, I'm sure he'd be a great teacher if this was a virgin class."

She looked at me for a minute then her face broke out into a smile, "Ah I knew there was something I liked aboutcha. April."

"Hailey"

"You wouldn't happen to be that Hailey that totally shut that bitch down yesterday would you?"

I nodded, glancing over to make sure the priest was preoccupied and though he now faced the class he still made no attempts to gather attention.

She continued, "Ugg you're so real for that. Tired of them treating trans people like that. They like aren't hurting anyone"

"Wait, so are you aren't trans?"

She nodded quickly, then went "Not that there's anything wrong with that." like she was straight out of Seinfeld.

I laughed and immediately hit it off with her, bullshitting about various things, mostly trying to outdo each other on the jokes we could tell at our unwitting teacher's expense. Class went by quickly after that and before we knew it we could hear the bell ringing signaling the end of class. We waved each other goodbye and went our separate ways agreeing to have lunch together.

I found it difficult to concentrate in my next class. I won't pretend I was an absolute loser, but I certainly didn't have many friends throughout my life, now I was one of those popular girls. The thought should have made me ecstatic but rather I felt nervous. There were so many unwritten rules to learn, and keeping up with appearances was exhausting. Did every popular girl struggle like this?

I pulled myself out of my daze of first world problems as the teacher cleared his throat, clearly seeing my dazed look and rolling his eyes, "As I was saying the basic arc of the heroes journey..." I quickly slipped back into my daydreamy state, thankful when the bell rang again.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you gonna eat that?"

Katie pointed at a little pile of cherry tomatoes I picked out of my salad. I shook my head and she smiled scooping it all to her plate.

"How can you do that?"

"What?" She asked looking confused.

"How do you eat like that and still remain thin!?" I pointed at her four slices of pizza she was working on with a small twinge of jealousy. She simply shrugged.

"I dunno, metabolism I guess." She wiped her hands on an already greasy napkin, "I remember having competitions with my brothers to see who could eat the most. Wings, pizza, whatever it didn't matter. I'd always win." She said with a small hint of pride in her voice.

I laughed, "Must have been expensive for your mom having to feed that many kids with bottomless stomachs."

She suddenly got a very sad look in her eyes and looked down.

"Hey Katie I sorr..."

My apology was cutoff prematurely by April running over and shouting my name, "Heyyyy Hailey!" she shouted giggling while sliding into the seat by me with surprisingly little friction.

"Oh hey, uh Katie this is my friend April, we have religion together."

April just gave Katie a small smile while Katie gave me a weird look.

"So Hailey, have you signed up for any clubs yet?"

Before she even gave me a chance to respond she shoved a flier right under my nose taking a second to properly read it.

"Cheer leading?" asking her incredulously.

"Yes! You should totally try out." I waited for her to start laughing or tell me some sort of punchline, but she just continued giving me a sincere smile.

"I don't know, I'm not exactly a very uh loud person if you haven't noticed."

"Oh pish posh, I think you don't give yourself enough credit. You'd make a great cheerleader, especially with your stature. So many girls here are really tall, we need lighter girls to lift!"

I looked down, "I just don't know."

She gave me puppydog eyes, "Pwease Hailey? I don't wanna do it alone. You can try out too Katie!" She said as if she just remembered her presence.

"Oh fine, I'll try out."

"Yay! Tryouts are in a couple days! I'll see you there Thursday!"

With that she got up flicking her long blonde hair and trotting off. I still had a hard time picturing myself being a cheerleader, but I gotta admit the thought made me smile. The same couldn't be said for Katie who was still giving me an indecipherable look.

"I'm gonna go to the dorm for a bit." She said suddenly getting up and leaving her remaining food where it was.

I hastily got up to follow her trying to talk to her, but she ignored me until we were safely in our room.

"What's the deal with you two?" She said suddenly in an accusing manner.

"What?"

"You heard me. What is she your new girlfriend or something?"

I had to suppress a laugh, "Are you kidding? We just met not even like three hours ago."

She just kept looking away, "Three hours with her and already best friends huh?" she said spitefully.

"W..What the hell are you talking about Katie?"

It was at that moment I noticed she was sobbing, trying to hold back her tears. "Katie, I don't understa..."

"I've got to go, I'm gonna be late for my class." She said drying her tears and briskly walking off, leaving me standing there wondering what on earth just happened.

12