Saint Perpetua

Story Info
Lesbian nuns written by an actual lesbian. Romance, bdsm.
3.8k words
4.15
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains cis lesbian bdsm, romance, hella blasphemy and lots more! Also, it's written by an actual lesbian. Let's do this Oh, and if you have any kinks you want to see in my stories, drop them in the comments.*

Songs that go with the story:

Chelsea Wolfe- Static Hum

Cusco- Allie Crow Buckley

Chelsea Wolfe- To The Forest, Towards The Sea

Fvnerals- Ruin

Felicity woke up in the middle of the night, worried she'd overslept her alarm. She hadn't; she was awake fifteen minutes before necessary. She was so excited about today.

It was March seventh, the feast of Saint Perpetua and Saint Felicity, the only known lesbian saints ever. They were two boss bitches in Carthage, North Africa, c. 182-c.203. They were martyred with five other people and there's all these rumors that they were gay. Perpetua and Felicity were canonized together and that in itself is gay. I mean come on, their feast day is celebrated together.

Saint Perpetua was a noblewoman and Saint Felicity was her pregnant servant. They were about to get baptized. They were such devoted Christians that the prison warden even converted to Christianity. They were literally ordered to fight a mad cow in front of a crowd for being unapologetic Christians in a pagan land, but the crowd thought it was too gross so they made them stop. Emperor Severus had them put to death with swords instead, sliced in two in tandem.

Saint Perpetua had a husband but he was absent from her diaries. They were, however, filled with thoughts and fantasies about Saint Felicity. When they were martyred together, they kissed and professed their love for each other as they died. What could possibly be more queer than that?

Felicity knew it was fate for the two of them to meet again in this life.. She called Sarah Perpetua, her Christian lover from a past life. They called their trysts The Feast. And they were, oh how they were. They met in the old chapel, the small one connected to the far end of what was basically a castle. It was a beautiful stone castle with towers like a place fit for a witches' coven.

Sarah and Felicity both knew Jesus was their savior. However, sometimes they found salvation within each other. Tonight was the actual feast, March seventh, and Felicity had big plans for her little darling. She planned to fuck her to death and resurrect her sweet, supple body over and over. Tonight, she had some surprise plans.

Two weeks' prior, Sarah and Felicity read to each other from a book called The Passion of Saint Perpetua and Saint Felicity, which is the published form of Saint Perpetua's diary. It thrilled Sarah to lay in Felicity's lap while she ran her hands through her long, wavy red hair. Sarah had such lush lips and such an adorable, round face. Her blue eyes were fuckin wild. Felicity looked into Sarah's blue eyes and recited in her raspy voice, quietly, the Catholic prayer to Saints Felicity and Perpetua.

"Oh God, at the urging of whose love

The martyrs Saint Perpetua and Saint Felicity defied

Their persecutors and overcame the torment of

Earth, grant, we ask, by their prayers, that we

Sarah interrupted, "Mistress?"

"Yes, my love?" Felicity responded tenderly.

"Can I be your martyr?" Sarah asked, her eyes wide, curious and filled with love.

"You can be anything you want, my sweet pet. I'll be your savior."

Sarah wriggled around excitedly.

"May I finish the prayer with you, Mistress?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, my sweet Saint Perpetua," Felicity purred, stroking Sarah's fiery hair. "Ready?" She asked.

Sarah focused so hard until she felt the pull in her third eye that let her know she was spiritually connected to both Jesus and her sweet Mistress. She matched her breath to Mistress's breaths and they began together,

"That we may ever grow in your love,

Through our lord, Jesus Christ, your son"

Sarah's eyes never left Felicity's. She squirmed around, clearly wet with excitement over how devoted they were and how they felt guilty at the same time. It was so delicious.

They stopped their prayer and Felicity smiled at her darling Sarah.

"Are you wet, my darling girl? Felicity teased.

"Yes, Mistress." Sarah responded happily, stretching luxuriously.

Felicity grabbed sweet Sarah until she was reclined against Felicity's back. She ran her hands up Sarah's sides, loving the way she giggled and squirmed. She was so ticklish. Her laughter was infectious. "Lift your dress up, beautiful little girl." She purred.

Sarah did what she was told, revealing taught olive skin. Felicity gasped.

"Let me see that garter belt." She commanded.

Sarah obeyed and shed her entire dress. Her nipples were so dark and wildly hard and sexy. Felicity wanted to die being smothered by Sarah's full breasts.

Felicity leaned over Sarah's shoulder to see what she'd been waiting for. Sarah wriggled her back against Felicity's chest and her nipples hardened to sharp points. She gasped in pleasure.

Sweet Sarah knew how much Felicity loved the way she looked in pink and black. Her satin belt was black with pink roses. Felicity felt like she could come just from looking at them.

Suddenly, Sarah was up on her knees, pushing Felicity back onto the blanket. Felicity sat up enough to rip her dress over her head, her long, straight black hair cascading over her naked breasts, almost to her hips.

"Fuck this prayer!" Sarah shouted before climbing on top of Felicity and claiming her mouth with hers.

"Fuck!" Felicity cried into Sarah's delectable mouth, running her fingers all over the rose-covered garter belt.

"Lemme taste you." Sarah purred.

"Please!" Felicity yelled.

Sarah smiled wickedly. "What's my name?"

"Oh please, Saint Perpetua," Felicity was on the verge of tears because of her pussy's desperate throbbing and pulsing. "Please give me your tongue. Please bury your face between my thighs."

That was all Sarah needed. She bit and sucked Felicity's nipples but she couldn't keep herself from that pussy. She slithered down Felicity's soft, pale flesh. Their skin looked so good together.

She squeezed Felicity's thighs hard and licked every place that her hands touched. She landed at the place where her thighs came together. She kissed her sweet, demure little pussy lips, begging silently for permission.

Felicity responded by slipping her panties off and throwing them on the altar. "Come on baby, bless me with that sweet salvation. Show me what that mouth does."

Sarah's clit pulsed in response. A little electric shock ran through her pussy and she shuddered.

She split Felicity's legs and licked her thighs feverishly, biting and nipping at them. She scratched them with her long nails. She was one of the rare lesbians who could fuck with long nails. "You just have to fucking try, it's not that hard!" She'd brag. Felicity loved her fierceness. She loved everything about her.

Sarah continued ravenously devouring Felicity's thighs higher and higher, settling in that place that connected her pussy to her thighs.

"Oh no, oh fuck!" Felicity cried. She knew the teasing and tormenting was about to be unbearable, but still she craved it.

"This is gonna be torture" Sarah uttered as she softly began lapping at the sensitive flesh on Felicity's most intimate curve. Her legs trembled. She needed her more than she'd ever needed anyone or anything in her life.

"Please!!!" Felicity cried.

Sarah continued her punishing tease, licking harder and harder on that soft, vulnerable, exposed flesh. She stopped for a moment. "Please what?" She asked.

"Please please, my little sinner, my bad girl, suck my pussy. Lick my clit. Claim me!"

Sarah couldn't handle it. She had been undone. She dove hungrily into Felicity's pussy. She continued teasing her for just a moment, running her tongue softly in circles around that sweet clit without touching it.

"Please baby girl, no more teasing, please!"

Sarah kissed Felicity's pussy wetly and passionately, then she kissed the sweet spot right below. Her girl fell apart. She moaned and squirmed, her fingers tangled in Sarah's hair.

"Yeah yeah yeah baby, you know just how I like it!" She yelled.

Sarah laughed, making Felicity's sweet pussy vibrate. She shook and moaned, rocking her hips back and forth, trying to ride Sarah's face.

She sucked her lover's whole pussy into her mouth happily and flicked her tongue softly all over and around her clit, softly but not too softly. Felicity bucked and moaned helplessly.

Sarah's soft tongue slid quickly down to that wild little spot right above her sweet opening. She pressed gently up and down on it and watched Felicity scream and squirm wildly. Then suddenly she was totally still, trying as hard as she could not to squirm away from these incredible electric shocks.

Sarah began running her tongue, pressing just enough, fast, all the way up, and all the way down. A little slower, but always persistently.

"Please please Perpetua I have to come, let me baptize you, sweetheart! Good girl, fuck meeeee!"

Sarah drilled Felicity's cunt with her silver tongue wildly, pushing so deep inside. Her fingertips tickled and pressed on Felicity's sweet, sensitive clit. She slid her fingers inside while she terrorized her pussy with her tongue once more. She was merciless.

She slid two fingers in that incredible, slippery pussy, the pussy that owned her. "Oh Mistress, I wanna make you come! Please bless me with your holy water."

That absolutely sent Felicity over the edge. She came over and over, blessing her darling girl with so much come.

"Ohhh thank you baby girl." She sighed. Felicity stretched happily. "Oh, Saint Perpetua, you make me melt." She whispered.

"Melt all over me." Sarah breathed as she cleaned up all of Felicity's come with her tongue, which of course drove Felicity into another Earth-shattering orgasm.

Afterward, Felicity held Sarah in her arms and they finished the prayer together.

"Through our Lord, Jesus Christ, Your Son

Who lives and reigns with You in the unity

Of the Holy Spirit, One God

Forever and ever

Awomen"

They fell into giggles. Felicity placed a firm kiss on Sarah's forehead. "Good girl." She smiled. "My little saint."

Then suddenly, it was March seventh. Felicity clothed herself in her fancy habit for dramatic effect. She had instructed Sarah to do the same, which she knew her sweet, submissive girl would do happily. They had decided not to wear their coifs, wimples and veils because they were so unwieldy.

Earlier, they'd laid together in Felicity's bed, sharing stolen church wine and cuddling.

"Are you ready to celebrate our feast?" Felicity asked.

Sarah snaked onto Felicity's lap, straddling her. "Tell me what to do, Mistress. I'll do anything." She whispered, grinding her pussy against Felicity's.

Felicity squealed as she threw Sarah down onto the bed. "Bitch! You're going to get us caught." She laughed.

That night, the chapel glowed with candles in fancy candelabras. The stone walls shimmered. The chapel was so old and mystical.

Sarah entered and walked straight toward the old, wooden confessional booth, as instructed. She held her breath.

She opened the door to the left side of the booth and entered, her whole body tingling with excitement and a little fear. She could already hear Felicity breathing hard, excited as well.

Felicity was more than excited. She couldn't wait to touch Sarah tonight, especially after they'd prayed, eaten, gotten drunk and laid in the garden together. She had a special surprise for tonight's feast. Her toys were tucked underneath the wooden bench.

Sarah cleared her throat. Felicity's gaze shifted to the tiny opening in the partition where she could only see little glimpses of Sarah's hair. Sarah was feeling so shy that she hid her face even though she knew she couldn't be seen.

Getting on her knees, facing the opening, Sarah said firmly, "Forgive me, Saint Felicity, for I have sinned." Her clit throbbed just from saying these words.

Her own clit pulsing in response, Felicity replied, "Oh Saint Perpetua. I'm so disappointed in you." She paused because she knew how much Sarah loved to be chastised.

"You're a saint." Felicity continued. "You're supposed to be a good example. Instead, you're the naughtiest girl I know. What else have you done?"

Sarah tried her best to calm her nerves but her clit was on fire. Her thighs trembled. All she could think of is what she could say that would get her between Felicity's legs the fastest.

"Forgive me, Saint Felicity, I've been mean and petty and lustful and I've done horrible, terrible things. I'm such a bad girl. I'm a sinner at heart."

"I knew you wouldn't listen to a word I said during your last confession, you naughty girl. You little sinner. You're going to have to say a lot of prayers for penance."

Sarah hated praying by herself. She loved the thrill of praying with a room full of devoted people. And she loved praying solely with Felicity the best.

"Start with one Hail Mary." Felicity instructed.

Sarah began immediately,

"Hail Mary, full of grace

The Lord is with you.

Blessed are you amongst women

And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus"

"Mmmm," Felicity breathed heavily and Sarah knew she was touching herself. She blushed. "Keep going, princess." Sarah squeezed her thighs together and began again.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God

Pray for us sinners now

And until the hour of our death

Awoman"

Felicity smirked at this.

"You really did a nice job tonight, sweet girl. You paid your penance so well. You're so obedient. Such a good, Catholic girl. You belong in Heaven. However, you're not going to get there if you continue on with such naughty behavior. But I want to see you in Heaven. So you're going to have to come over here so I can administer your punishment personally to make sure you get the message."

"Yes. Yes, Saint Felicity, yes Mistress. Sarah was so wet but she was tearing up at the same time. Slowly, she rose, exited her booth and knocked quietly at Felicity's door.

"Enter, my pet." She responded.

Sarah did. The room was so tiny. They were only inches apart..

"I hope you know that the reason I'm doing this is to save your soul, little girl." She said sternly.

"Yes, Mistress, please save me."

Oh, she was so meek and so sweet and so naughty. Felicity wanted her so badly.

"Saint Perpetua." She commanded.

Sarah snapped to attention.

"Lift your dress slowly."

Sarah did, her body so excited that she shivered at the simple pleasure of the fabric caressing her skin. She lifted it up and over her head, dropping it casually.

Felicity smiled up at her. Perfection. No bra at all, just how she liked her, nipples sharp peaks of perfection. Her garter belt was the beautiful, ornate black set Felicity had purchased for her in Italy in a shop in a city not that far from The Vatican.

"Now begins your penance." Felicity declared, reaching under the bench and presenting Sarah with a shiny pair of nipple clamps connected by a sexy silver chain. She noticed that they had the capability of being tightened and loosened. A shockwave shot up her pussy and made her come close to doubling over with pleasure.

"Stand straight, sinner!" Felicity shouted. Sarah stood straight against the door, dying to touch Felicity. Felicity pulled out a second tool, a little black leather strap. Sarah was so excited and so desperate.

She set the strap next to her, pulled Sarah in front of her and attached one clamp to her left nipple. It hardened instantly, deliciously.

"Mmmmph" Sarah did her best not to cry out. Felicity didn't like this. She squeezed the clamped nipple tightly and Sarah yelped with pain and joy.

Felicity ran her hands all over Sarah's taut belly. She was so fucking soft. "You know you deserve this." She rasped as she connected the other clamp a little roughly, just for fun.

"Oooh Mistress I know I deserve it! I'm sorry! Please teach me."

"Teach you?" Felicity teased, pulling on the chain between Sarah's captive tits. "You want me to teach you how to be a good girl?"

"Oh please Mistress, show me what Jesus wants."

Suddenly, Felicity spun Sarah around and slapped her hard across the center of her ass cheeks with her strap. Her pretty little ass pinkened instantly. "Ughhh! Thank you Mistress thank you!

"Saint Perpetua, pray for me while I teach you your lesson." Felicity finished by whipping Sarah's ass in a painful, sweeping motion, on the side of her right ass cheek.

"God! Please! Oh! Um um what should I pray?"

"You better figure that out fast." Felicity replied, spanking her left cheek, making her cry out, but still no prayers.

"You blasphemous little slut! Pray for me!" She screamed, slapping that sweet ass with her strap five times in a row, moaning because it felt so good to make contact and watch her ass protest.

"Please no! Please, I'm sorry!" Sarah grabbed onto the sides of the door to steady herself. "Um um our father who art in heaven hallowed by thy OW! Hallowed be thy OW OW!" She squealed, squirming and crying just a little, her breasts shaking back and forth tantalizingly.

Felicity pulled the chain on Sarah's vulnerable breasts before she began spanking again, short little stings that smarted afterwards. Sarah felt every slap in her pussy. Felicity was thrilled to punish Sarah for being such a sweet little brat. She loved to hear the prayers that came out of her lover like pleas.

She stopped spanking. Sarah breathed hard, and turned around to face Felicity. "Kneel down." Felicity commanded.

Sarah happily knelt at her mistress's feet, nuzzling her face against her soft legs.

She smiled up at Mistress dreamily, deep inside subspace.

"Mistress, I love you." She purred as Felicity gently poured water into her mouth.

"I love you too, my sweet little kitten. You're taking your penance so well. Such a good girl. It almost pains me to tell you that we're not done yet."

Sarah looked shocked and scared, but suddenly, excited as Felicity pulled out an absolutely insane dildo out from under her dress. It was literally shaped like the crucifix, except Jesus and his arms were up higher so you could have more cock.

"You're fucking kidding me!" Sarah laughed. A crucifix cock. Of course she was about to get fucked with the Holy Spirit. Why not?

Felicity wasted no time sliding Jesus Christ's head into her o-ring. Sarah giggled. Felicity looked so sexy and so funny wearing her habit with a crucifix dildo pointing out of it. She lifted her dress over her head. She was completely naked except for her harness. Her skin was pink with excitement.

"Sit on it and fucking pray, sinner!" Felicity shouted as she pulled Sarah straight down onto her cock, forcing it all the way in at once. Sarah cried out in pleasure. She was so dripping wet.

"Ohhhh yes please god you're already hitting that spot please god god please Mistress!" Sarah scareamed desperately. She was completely broken. She'd do anything for more of her Mistress's cock.

She immediately bounced up and down on the thick dick, swiveling her hips, trying to get it inside deeper.

Felicity slapped her ass hard and held her still on top of her by her hips. She rocked her back and forth slowly on her cock, the walls of her pussy getting tighter around it. Her legs began to shake.

Felicity pulled hard on the chained clamps.

"Ohhhh thank you Mistress thank you!" Sarah was smiling and crying at the same time. She craved this punishment. She needed it and she loved it.

Felicity grabbed Sarah's hips again and began to move her up and down on her cock, feeling her skin leave hers and relishing the pleasure she felt when it returned. "I said fucking pray for me." She whispered in her ear, starting to fuck her harder and harder, so hard that Sarah kept mixing up her prayers.

12