Saint Perpetua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet holy mary of saint hallowed by thy OH FUCKKKKKK fuck fuck yes don't stop, Mistress!"

Felicity abandoned the prayer, wrapped Sarah's long hair around her left wrist, and held her right hip while she drilled her pussy so fucking hard. Sarah moaned and panted desperately, crying out in long, desperate whines.

"Please Mistress I'm gonna please-!" She cried.

"Please what, my little princess, pretty little saint, my sweet little slut?"

"I'm gonna commmmmmme!" She pleaded.

Felicity squeezed her nipples in their clamps from behind nice and hard, rolling them between her fingers. Sarah started riding her cock even faster.

"Not yet, needy little slut!" Felicity slapped Sarah's thighs hard, making her scream even more loudly. "Not until I tell you to."

Felicity kept bouncing her up and down on her cock. She felt her getting more needy, practically melting in her hands. She was so sweaty and sexy.

"Are you sorry, baby, little sinner?" Felicity purred.

"Yes, yes, Mistress! I'm sorry!"

"And what are you? Tell me what you are." Felicity smiled at the beautiful princess on her lap, grinding needily.

"I'm a desperate little sinner, I'm selfish, I need punishment, please." Sarah panted so hard that Felicity had to stop and give her some water, which she drank gratefully, riding Felicity's cock the whole time.

Suddenly, Felicity threw Sarah against the wall, facing her. She was so tiny. Felicity easily lifted her gorgeous body, still clad in her garter up and held her against the wall.

"Ohhhh it's so good, it's so good, I can't take it!" Sarah screamed as Felicity allowed her body to slide down the wall, deeper and deeper onto her crucifix.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby." Felicity commanded. Sarah obeyed, moaning loudly, relaxing against the wall of the confessional and into Felicity's hands.

She fucked her hard against the wall, her mouth buried in her neck, whispering the dirtiest, most secret prayers into Sarah's ear.

Suddenly, Sarah's pussy gushed so hard that her sweet honey ran down Felicity's legs.

She threw her hair back and screamed unashamedly loudly. She tightened around the crucifix shaking and coming over and over, non-stop, nothing but a breath or two in between.

Felicity threw her helpless little pet onto the bench. She pulled her legs up into the air and fucked her tight pussy as hard as she could.

"OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Sarah cried, immediately exploding into orgasm.

"That's right, Perpetua, fucking bless me." Felicity cried.

"I'm coming I'm coming, Mistress, I'm coming!" Sarah screamed.

"That's right, my little penitent. Come for me, good girl." Felicity smiled.

"AHHHHH!" Cried Sarah, propped up on her elbows, eyes drilling into Felicity's with lust and love. "Yes Saint Felicity yes! Martyr me martyr me martyr me!" She begged, coming, coming and coming until she fell into a little puddle of love and come on the wooden floor of the confessional.

Felicity wrapped her arms around her little penitent, her little doll with a nice clean soul, and carried her to the white blanket she'd laid out underneath the altar.

Felicity laid beside her, stroking her lovingly and softly, her little offering.

"Mistress?" Sweet Sarah purred.

"Yes, my love?"

"Happy Feast Day."

"Happy Feast Day, baby."

12