Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 07

Story Info
Bored, lonely girl to loved up slut in just 7 days.
11.4k words
4.82
6.3k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
762 Followers

Day Seven, Sunday.

I was deep in a very pleasant and exciting dream. I had been the centre of attention on an enormous bed. I was tied down but not so tight that it was uncomfortable. There was a crowd of people all standing around the bed watching and they were dressed in work clothes, as though they had been on their lunch break and stopped in to watch me get pleasured. I was completely naked and open for the whole world to see. I was so wet, that cum was leaking from my pussy and down over my ass. On either side of me was Stefan and Bec. They were both completely naked too. They were touching me gently but in all the right ways and making me so hot. I wanted to reach out and take Stefan's cock in my hand but I couldn't reach.

I realised that it wasn't just my cum leaking out of my pussy and the dream subtly evolved, the way dreams often do, and showed me a view of myself from above. I was spread eagle and Stefan must have cum a gallon inside me. Not humanly possible I know but like I said, this was a dream and, well, my dreams, my rules.

Suddenly, Bec was between my outstretched thighs, kissing the sensitive, ticklish, skin on the inside of them. She was moving closer and closer to my sticky pussy and because I was tied down, I couldn't see her. I could, however, feel those feathery light kisses, I could feel her hot breath on my skin and I could feel her hair dragging sensually across my skin as the anticipation built. I wanted her to eat me, she's so good at it that it was like a drug to me. I wanted her to taste Stefan's cum and my cum combined, then I wanted to kiss her sticky lips.

The sensation was so real that I could feel the excitement building inside me. When she reached my pussy and parted my lips with her tongue, I let out a deep moan of pleasure that, ironically, woke me up. The dream did not go away though. I could still feel her lips, and her hot breath on my pussy, I could feel her tongue slithering away inside of my soaked pussy and the orgasm that was beginning to build in me was very real too.

The motion Bec was making changed and she began thrusting her tongue into me. I could feel her whole face pressing against me, her chin nudging me as well as her nose brushing against my clit. It was amazing the way her whole face was rhythmically thrusting against me. In my semi-dream state, I understood that Stefan was fucking her as she ate my pussy. It didn't make me jealous at all but it did turn me on like crazy. My eyes opened and I was looking at the ceiling and I became more aware of my own body rocking in time to Bec's motions. I could hear Bec moaning as well as feeling the vibration of those moans against me. In time with Bec's moans, there was also a quiet but deeper grunting.

I realised that I wasn't tied down at all and I raised my head to look down my body at Bec. What I saw though, was not Bec at first. Initially, I saw a man I had only ever seen from a distance when on the train and in the occasional photo on the walls of this apartment. It was Leon, Bec's husband, completely naked and with a look of intense pleasure on his face. I looked down the length of his naked body until I saw Bec's delicious-looking ass being held between his hands as he fucked her steadily from behind. I then looked further down and saw Bec's mischievous eyes smiling up at me as she sucked my clit into her mouth.

I moaned in delight and pleasure as I reached my arms down and placed a hand on each side of Bec's face, touching her gently and feeling connected. Bec smiled at me then her look changed to an intense pleasure as Leon picked up the pace and began fucking her harder. I looked up at him and his eyes were boring into mine as he fucked his wife with even more intensity. Knowing he was watching me, naked, having my pussy devoured by his wife while his eyes bored into me and his cock pounded into her sent me over the edge and I began to cum. I completely let go of myself and fell into the bliss of my orgasm, crying out with joy freely and with no sense of concern for the opinion of anyone watching. Total, joyous, freedom.

Bec had released me from her lips but her hands were still on my thighs and her breath was still panting on my pussy and thighs. I could hear her moans as they increased with pitch and fervour with every stroke Leon delivered to her. Her dam was close to overflowing and I sensed it as much as heard it when she tumbled over into her orgasm. Leon's voice joined hers as her convulsing pussy squeezed his cock, triggering his orgasm. I felt the energy pouring off them both as a rising excitement. Knowing I was watching two people fuck so intimately right in front of me was incredibly arousing. It's nothing like porn. Porn doesn't rock your body with its motion; you can't smell cum or taste the pheromones in the air with porn. This was so much more and so much better than porn.

Suddenly everything went still as Leon thrust himself as deep as he could inside Bec and held her tight against him. I knew he was cumming, could almost sense his cock throbbing inside her as they both grunted to the rhythm of his orgasm. I knew he was unleashing a torrent of cum in her and it excited me.

They both seemed to sag slightly as it ended and they both relaxed. Bec pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and when he slid his cock out of her she hurriedly turned around so that she could suck his semi-hard cock into her mouth. She delighted in tasting their cum combined as she slurped greedily on him.

Now that she had turned around, I was presented with the most delicious view of her freshly fucked pussy. Her lips were red, swollen and glistening. I could see her pussy still pulsing as the aftershocks of her orgasm trembled through her. Then, ever so slowly, a trickle of creamy white cum began to leak out of her and I simply couldn't resist. I moved until I was on my hands and knees behind her and slowly ran my tongue the length of her pussy and dipped into her where I was rewarded with a fresh dollop of combined cream from them both. I took a moment to savour their combined taste then dove in fervently.

I selfishly paid little attention to the fact that Bec was probably still a bit sensitive and I lashed her pussy with my tongue and with such enthusiasm that my face from my nose to my chin was a sticky mess. I heard her moan around Leon's cock and it only made me go harder. Before long she was pushing back against me rhythmically as she alternated between pushing back and taking him deeper into her mouth and throat. Until she pushed back extra hard, releasing him and crying out loud as she came over my face.

Bec collapsed moments later, leaving her sprawled out on the bed before me as I tried to catch my breath. She looked glorious in her state of dishevelment. Naked, covered in sweat and cum, her hair spread out around her in a dark blonde halo. She was a panting; sticky mess and she looked all the more beautiful for it. I wondered briefly if that was how Stefan saw me and I hoped it was. I looked up at Leon who was standing in the same spot, looking lovingly down at his wife as his wet cock slowly shrank. He seemed to sense me looking at him and he returned my gaze. He smiled warmly then chuckled, holding out his hand in greeting.

"I'm Leon, by the way. Nice to meet you."

I laughed at the irony of the situation.

"I'm Sam. Lovely to meet you too."

I reached out with one hand and shook his. It was possibly the weirdest greeting of anyone in my entire life and I would be hard pressed to outdo it. The whole scenario began to sink in and it made me giggle. I then had to explain to them both what I was giggling about. Bec rolled over and looked up at me and began to laugh herself.

"You left out the part where your face was covered in cum too."

That just made us all laugh some more. It did, however, make me more conscious of it and the stickiness I was feeling from my cheeks down to my breasts.

"Do you mind if I go and have a shower?"

They both said no at the same time and I headed into the bathroom.

I stood under the hot water and let it soak in for a moment after washing myself and I got to thinking about what had happened. It was erotic and it was exciting but there was something else about it that took me a moment to recognise. It was a sense of completion. I had done the things that I had, albeit sub-consciously, set out to do this week. It had been one hell of a week in which I discovered I was, perhaps, a bit of a slut, definitely an exhibitionist and wanting to grab life by the horns after too many years of just being a passive passenger. I was over being a witness and wanted to be a participant.

Yes, there was a sense of completion, but there was also that sense of new beginnings and the excitement you feel before heading out on a new journey. I felt an excitement for life that I hadn't felt since I was a teenager, maybe not even then. That feeling seemed to amplify when I thought about Stefan.

I knew I was falling for him and it both scared and excited me. I stepped out of the shower and was drying myself with a towel when I felt a sudden need to be with him. It was quite urgent and I can't explain it any other way than just this overwhelming need to be with him, near him, to touch him.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where my clothes were. It felt weirdly strange to walk around naked in front of Bec and Leon despite everything we had done together. Bec was watching me and I could tell that she knew something was up. I began to get dressed while Leon went and hopped in the shower. After a while, Bec got out of bed and began getting her clothes ready for the day. She was watching me out of the corner of her eye until she couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Are you okay, Sam? I hope the way you were woken up this morning wasn't too confronting for you. I wasn't expecting Leon back until

later. He walked in and saw us naked and snuggled up together and couldn't help himself."

I chuckled as I thought about the sight of walking in and seeing that. I certainly couldn't lay claim to being upset at him for being turned on by that sight. I knew I would be if I were in his position. I shook my head.

"No, I'm not upset at all. I have had an amazing time with you."

Bec smiled and nodded.

"It's definitely been a great weekend for me."

She paused for a moment then said.

"But you want to get going don't you."

I nodded.

"It's not that I don't want to be here, Bec. I'm not running away. I'm running toward, if that makes any sense. I just feel this overwhelming desire to be with Stefan. I want to have him hold me as I tell him about all the exciting things that have happened and I want to tell him to his face what you recorded last night. I don't want to wait anymore."

Bec smiled, then gave an excited little squeal as she rushed towards me and hugged me.

"I'm so excited for you."

Her excitement was infectious and only added to my desire to go. There was something I felt I wanted to say first though.

"Bec... I just want to say. Well, I want to say thank you for this weekend."

She looked at me like I had said something odd.

"You don't have to thank me for something that I enjoyed as much as you did. It was unbelievably good for me too you know."

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm not just talking about the amazing sex. I'm talking about the friendship. I haven't had a close friend in a lot of years and I want you to know that I appreciate it and cherish it too."

Bec hugged me tight and when she spoke her voice was muffled against my shoulder and I didn't quite hear what she said.

"What was that?"

She leaned back and looked up at me, emphasising the height difference between us.

"I haven't had a good friendship in years myself and this really does feel like a good one, doesn't it."

We both smiled at each other then she got a very stern look on her face.

"Now, go and tell that man of yours how you feel. Go on, shoo."

I giggled as she spanked me on the butt to get me moving, but did exactly as she said. I picked up my bag and headed out the door. The click of the lock on the door behind me felt strangely like a full stop. As though a big chapter of my life had just ended and an exciting new one was right in front of me waiting for me to step into it.

I had originally intended to go home first and even as I got in my car and drove off, that was my intention. However, I seemed to be on auto-pilot and without it entering into my conscious thoughts I found myself pulling into the driveway of the garage at Stefan's home. Bizarrely, as soon as I turned in the door began to roll open. I paused, expecting a car to come driving out but nothing happened, so I drove in. I found the same parking spot as yesterday and pulled in.

I got out of my car and only then had the realisation that I couldn't just walk into his apartment, I couldn't even get to his front door without a key. I walked into the small lobby and looked around. Next to the elevator control panel was an intercom with a small camera on it. I knew his place was the penthouse so I figured it would be the top button and when I looked closer it had his surname next to the button. I pressed the button and before I could say anything, Stefan's voice drifted through the speaker.

Just hop in the elevator, Sam, and it will bring you up. I heard the intercom click off and the elevator door pinged as it opened.

How the hell had he known? This was so weird. What was going on?

I stepped into the elevator and the door closed. There was that familiar woosh feeling and my knees buckled a little as the elevator accelerated me to his front door. I felt myself become almost weightless for a moment as it slowed down and then pinged again as the door opened. Standing there before me looking absolutely delicious in an opened shirt and a pair of shorts stood Stefan. There was a strange look on his face that seemed to show excitement, nervousness and perhaps a tinge of fear. I couldn't help myself as my face split into a huge smile as I saw him. I practically leapt through the door, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him with as much passion as I could put into it.

He gripped me tight and pulled me to him. When we finally separated, I could feel his heart pounding against my chest in time with the throbbing of his hard cock wedged between us and there was such an intensity in his eyes.

"I'm so glad you came home to me, Sam. I know I said I'm okay with you exploring this side of yourself, and I am, but I was so scared you would find something better."

I kissed him again as I felt the prickle of tears entering my eyes.

"Stefan, I'm not going anywhere. I couldn't wait to come back to you. I had a great time with Bec and it was an experience like nothing I have ever had before, but the whole time something was missing, Stefan, and that something was you. I was having so much fun but the whole time, I wanted you there with me, to experience it with me."

"Oh, I would have loved to have been there, even if all I got to do was watch you two."

"You would be doing so much more than just watching. I want you two to share my pussy and I want to share her pussy with you. I want you to fuck us both and I want to taste your cum inside her pussy the way I tasted her husband's cum in her pussy this morning."

Stefan literally shivered with excitement at my retelling of the morning's events.

"Oh my god. How can you be so sexy, Sam? How did I get so damn lucky?"

All conversation was forgotten then as we attacked each other. We were both naked in the space of a few moments and shortly after that, I was on my knees with his beautiful cock in my mouth and his hands wrapped in my hair. I did my best for a while but my knees were getting sore from the hardwood floor. I released his cock from my mouth but continued to stroke it and rub it across my face.

I looked up at him and stared into his adoring eyes.

"Do you want to hear all about my slutty adventure yesterday, Stefan?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, I do, very much."

"Well then. Take me to your bed and I will give you every gory detail."

He reached out to me and there was a fire in his eyes that attracted me to him like a moth to a flame. He took my hand and helped me to my feet then guided me to his room and his bed. I crawled onto the bed and he held my hips with his hands. At first, he just stood there looking at me, admiring my ass and pussy and then he knelt and buried his face right between my cheeks. Spreading me with his hands and devouring me with his mouth.

He brought me so close to orgasm that it was almost painful when he stopped. He then stood up and slowly plunged his cock as deep as he possibly could inside me. I moaned deep and loud as the orgasm that had begun to fade suddenly burst into being with an almost unbelievable force. My arms and legs were shaking with the strain of keeping me up in this position as my pussy clamped down on his cock. I could feel my cum running down my thighs as he began slowly grinding in and out of me.

"Oh, God, Stefan. Yes. This is what I needed. I need your cock. I need you; I want you; I love you."

There was the briefest pause as what I had just said penetrated the fog of lust for both of us, then he began fucking me even harder. I could feel his climax building and I fully expected him to keep going until he emptied inside me but he didn't. He stopped and pulled his cock out of me and immediately bent down and started eating me again. It felt amazing but I wanted something else. I wanted to taste my cum on his cock and I wanted to taste his cum again too.

I moved away from him and then turned around into a kneeling position.

"Stand up here and give me that cock and your cum, Stefan."

He climbed up onto the bed and presented his glistening cock to me and I immediately took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I took hold of his hand and placed it in my hair again letting him know what I wanted him to do. He gripped my hair and began to fuck my mouth, but he wanted more than that. Using my hair, he pulled me off his cock and I couldn't help but groan in disappointment.

"Tell me everything that happened."

I began with walking into the cafe wearing only the dress and no underwear and how people were staring at my bouncing tits and hard nipples. He put his cock back in my mouth and began to fuck it again then made me release it. I told him about driving with my tits out and touching each other on the way back to Bec's place and then I went back to sucking him again. This process went on and on until the story was almost over. Telling him about it was almost as exciting as having him there to experience it with me and he was getting into the rhythm of the storytelling and cock sucking.

When I finally got to the part about eating Leon's cum out of Bec's well fucked pussy and having their cum all over my face and tits, he couldn't hold on any longer. He took hold of my head and thrust hard over and over until he exploded into my mouth. He pulled his cock out and spent the rest of his cum on my face until it was dripping from my chin down to my tits. I used my hands to rub it into my nipples and then down to my pussy. He growled like an animal and kissed me deeply, tasting his cum in my mouth. He kissed his way down my throat and cleaned his cum off my nipples with his tongue. It was one of the most intensely erotic moments from a long weekend filled with erotic moments.

Amazingly, he didn't go soft at all. I think he had been so wound up that he simply had to fuck it out of his system and I was more than happy to help. He pushed me onto my back, moved my legs apart and entered me missionary style. He made love to me with a real intensity and his eyes remained fixed on mine the entire

time, staring deep into my soul until I had another shuddering orgasm and simply couldn't go on.

yakboy69
yakboy69
762 Followers