Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan rolled off me and we both lay there staring up at the ceiling and panting to get our breath back. I don't know how much time went by but my breathing had returned to normal, my heart was no longer pounding like it was trying to escape my rib cage and my eyelids had slipped closed. I was on that floating cusp of awake and asleep when he whispered to me.

"I love you too, Sam."

I felt a warm glow spread through me and I smiled with every fibre of my being.

I felt the bed shift and thought that he must be getting up to go to the bathroom. The next thing I knew, he was gently shaking me awake and the smell of that amazing coffee wafted into my nose. Surely, I have died and gone to heaven.

I sat up bleary-eyed and smiled at Stefan who kissed me gently. I moved to a more comfortable sitting position and then took the coffee he was offering gratefully. I inhaled its delicious aroma then took a sip. It was hot and steamy and warmed me to the core as I felt that first tingle of caffeine entering my system. I let out a small, quiet moan of pleasure and Stefan chuckled. I looked at him, silently asking what was so humorous.

"I'm beginning to wonder if I should be jealous of that coffee. It makes you moan with more ease than I do."

I chuckled along but shook my head no.

"Stefan, you have nothing to worry about there. Nothing and nobody makes me feel the way you do."

He leaned over and kissed me, obviously touched by what I had said. He sat there in contemplative silence while I drank the coffee and I was almost halfway through it before he spoke.

"Sam?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you mean what you said earlier, or was that just in the heat of the moment?"

He seemed almost embarrassed to be asking me, embarrassed to be displaying his vulnerability.

Sensing the importance to him, I turned and gave him my full attention. I reached out and took his hand.

"Stefan. I have no intention of ever lying to you. Everything I have said to you, I have meant. I know it's early in this thing and I don't want to scare you off or come across as super needy, but I absolutely meant it."

I knew exactly what he was talking about and it was true that I had fallen in love with him but I also wanted to tease him a little.

"I mean only a fool wouldn't think this is the greatest coffee. So, when I tell you this is the best coffee I have ever had, you better believe I mean it."

He was shaking his head in exasperation but he was smiling too. He took the empty cup off me, placed it on the bedside table then pounced on me. I squealed at the unexpected move then burst out laughing as he began to tickle me.

He was putting on a big gruff voice as he acted like he was punishing me.

"Absolute smart ass. That's what you are and you deserve to be punished."

He flipped me over with surprising ease and I squealed again as I felt the sting of his hand on my bare ass. There was an initial moment of shock followed by the sting then the most delightful tingling. I wasn't done being a smart-ass yet though.

"Oh, I've been so naughty. I think you are right; I need to be punished."

I wiggled my ass in emphasis and was delighted when I felt another stinging smack on my ass. He was holding me down with one hand and his other hand smacked me again. He kept alternating cheeks. He would spank me and then gently rub them with his palm, adding to the tingles he was making me feel.

"Mmm, yes, Stefan. Punish my ass."

He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on each of my ass cheeks. He then moved up and kissed my neck and my ear before whispering in it.

"I am going to punish your ass, Sam, but not until later. I find it almost impossible to resist you but I want today to be more than a fuck-fest. And for what it's worth... I love you too."

I couldn't contain the giggle that bubbled up from within and the sheer joy I felt. I flipped over and hugged him to me. I squeezed him tight and never wanted to let go but breathing being a prerequisite for an extended relationship forced the issue. I released him and just stared into those deep, brown eyes and it seemed like I could feel the depth of his emotion in them. After a few moments, he leaned in and kissed me quickly then began to get up off the bed. Once he was standing he held a hand out to me.

"Come on, Sam. Let's get you dressed and we can go out somewhere."

I took his offered hand and let him help me to my feet. I found my dress folded on the chair and slipped it on over my head. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself and when I looked at myself in the mirror I realised that this dress was in desperate need of a wash and to hang up so that all the creases could come out of it. It wasn't going to be suitable for anything more than staying at home. I walked back out where Stefan was waiting patiently for me.

"So, where did you plan on taking me?"

Stefan smiled.

"I thought we might go and have a look at some art at the gallery and then have a picnic down by the lake."

"Well, that sounds very romantic but I do have a stipulation."

"Okay."

"I need to get changed so wherever we go, I need to go past home first so I can get changed."

His eyes travelled from my eyes to my bare feet then back up my body with a look of real appreciation at every step of the way.

"I think you look perfect, but we can do that if you like."

I smiled at the flattery, let's face it, who doesn't like to be told they look good, even if they suspect that it's an exaggeration? I picked up my bag and my keys then turned to Stefan.

"Well, lead the way then."

We headed down to the garage where Stefan opened the door of his car for me like a true gentleman. After driving out onto the street I was admiring the inside of his car. It was a world apart from my own.

"Ah, Sam?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm, I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but I don't know where you live. I mean I know roughly but you'll need to direct me."

I blushed at my presumption. Of course, how could he know? I gave him directions and we took off.

We arrived and he parked in front of my garage. I opened the front door to my home and the first thing I thought about was the amount of times in the past week I had masturbated right where we were standing. I wondered what he would think if he could see what I had done here. I smiled as I thought about him watching me lose control of myself and drive my fingers deep inside my pussy. Hearing those squelching noises and smelling the scent of my cum as it leaked out of me. Would he be able to leave me alone? Would he take me right here in the doorway? Perhaps get me on my knees and take me from behind, grabbing my hips and stuffing his cock deep into me as I coat his cock with my slippery cum.

I looked up at him and realised he had said something but I hadn't heard because I was so deep in my daydream. I know I blushed and I wondered what he was thinking as he smirked at me.

"I said, do you need a hand with anything?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"Sorry, Stefan, I was just daydreaming. It was so bloody nice and you were making me feel incredibly good. But now isn't the time for that."

Stefan laughed.

"I wondered where you went just now. Lead the way, sexy."

I felt a shiver run through me and I smiled at him then turned away and began to climb the steps. It was weirdly exciting to have a man following me back to my bedroom. It had been so long since that had happened that it had that sense of naughtiness and excitement. I know that Stefan isn't the type to judge someone by the clothes they wear, the car they drive or where they live but having been inside his magnificent home and luxury car, I did feel a bit self-conscious of what he might be thinking of my home. I always liked this place, it's cosy and homely but looking around me now with this new perspective it started to look a bit drab.

I walked into my room, immediately stripped out of my dress and tried to look as calm and relaxed as possible as I wandered around my room naked, taking my time to put together my outfit for the day. I had my back turned to him and when I heard a soft growl of appreciation I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"Jesus, Sam. You are making it very difficult for me to leave you alone."

I turned around and mustered the most innocent look I could.

"Who me? Whatever could you mean?"

Stefan shook his head and smiled. He walked over to me and put his arm around my waist from behind and held my naked body, pulling my ass against his hardened cock. He gently bit my neck then in a hoarse whisper he growled in my ear.

"You are so naughty but you can't have me just yet. Naughty girls don't get what they want, but they do get spanked though."

I felt a shiver of anticipation then his other hand stung the side of my ass. I never would have thought I would enjoy this but I'll be damned if it didn't send tingles throughout my body and drag a moan from my lips.

"Now get dressed, you naughty girl."

I smiled again and couldn't resist running my fingertips over my nipples, giving myself a little tease.

Stefan stepped away from me with what appeared to be a real reluctance but his eyes were soaking in the view as though it would be gone far too soon.

I stepped over to the wardrobe and began looking for another lightweight dress. I knew there was another one in here but it was quite long. It would be almost floor length on most women but it came almost halfway up my calf. I slipped it on over my head and let it fall into place. I felt a little sad to be covering myself up again and it would have been nice to wear something much shorter but I just didn't own any more dresses.

I looked thoughtfully at Stefan as though trying to decide something. He looked back with a questioning look.

"I don't want to be presumptuous, Stefan. Do I need to pack a bag?"

He grinned as though I had just told him Santa would be coming early.

"I would love you to pack a bag, Sam."

I began rummaging around for underwear, not that I had had much need for it lately, and a work outfit. I put together everything I needed and put it in my bag, then picked it up looking at him expectantly. Do I look good enough to go to these fancy galleries? Stefan smiled but pretended to give me a careful look over, just to be sure.

"Sam, you are beautiful and you look good enough to eat."

I grinned.

"Good answer, and feel free any time you want."

"Oh, I want to, but I really want to do a couple of other things first."

I relented and let him lead the way out.

We spent most of the afternoon wandering around the city looking at art and generally just enjoying each other's company. Stefan knew of a whole world in this city that I had never explored before. Tiny little shops and galleries are hidden down alleys and some of the back streets. It was so strange to walk around a city I thought I knew and discover there was a whole world that I knew nothing about.

He showed me hidden street art and he seemed to delight in showing me these hidden parts of his city. It was very odd to feel like a stranger in the city I spent most of my time in.

He took me to obscure bookshops and showed me the shop where he bought his coffee from. It was a tiny deli that was hidden down a path, in a shop behind an art supplies place. I have no idea who decided it was a good spot for a deli or how the hell Stefan found it in the first place, or for that matter, how on earth they made enough money to stay open being so hidden away.

When we were in the deli, an older Italian woman behind the counter said something to him in Italian and he responded with a smile. She bustled off and returned soon after with a wicker basket containing parcels wrapped in paper. He thanked her and turned to leave.

We walked back out into the sunshine and I must have had a confused look on my face because Stefan chuckled like I was falling prey to an inside joke.

"There's no need to look so confused, Sam. I have an account with them. Believe me, there are no freebies from there, family or not."

It was all starting to fall into place and I nodded my understanding. He went on to explain further as we walked.

"The lady I just spoke to is my mother's cousin, Stella. She immigrated at the same time as my parents and she and my mother are like sisters. Stella and her husband opened that little deli within the first month of arriving here and it hasn't changed much in the last fifty or so years. It's kind of like going back in time stepping in there."

I nodded and smiled, loving learning more about Stefan's history and understanding more about why he had such an intimate knowledge of this city. It was clear to me now that he had grown up on these very streets and alleys. A thought hit me then that made me wonder.

"If they are as close as sisters, aren't you concerned that she will say something to your Mum?"

Stefan threw back his head and laughed.

"She would have rang my mother the moment I got off the phone earlier and ordered my picnic. I can guarantee you that she is on the phone right now telling her every little detail about you like she has the inside scoop. It's one of the reasons I spoke to Mum about you last night. It's not like she hadn't figured something was going on by my mood yesterday anyway."

I was surprised because I thought he wanted to take things slowly. Mind you, I thought I was taking things slowly too and look where we were. I chuckled to myself as we continued walking.

We walked for a few blocks in comfortable silence as we each pondered our own thoughts. A thought came to me after a while and as soon as it came to mind I knew it was right.

"Stefan, I want to meet your Mum. I feel a bit bad that I haven't met her before."

He smiled and nodded, more to himself than to me.

"She and Dad were very old-fashioned about that. Work and home were separate and Mum never felt it was her place to come down to the office. Dad would speak about work for about ten minutes when he got home and she asked how his day was, but that was it. Work was work and home was home. I have been a bit the same, I like to have my life away from work."

"I hope I haven't complicated that."

Stefan smiled and shrugged.

"Well, of course, you have, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

We arrived at the park by the river and we started to pull the contents out of the basket. They had even put a folded picnic blanket in there for us. We laid out the contents and sat down and began to eat what promised to be an absolutely delicious meal. Stefan was looking very seriously at me.

"Sam, I don't want you to worry about how we are going to make this work. I want this more than I can recall wanting anything and I promise, we will find a way."

I nodded, unable to say much because I had a sudden lump in my throat.

"I know Mum is going to love you and the fact that you actually want to meet her, even after all my dire warnings, tells me so much."

I laughed at his little joke but I was feeling so overwhelmed with emotion.

"I would love to meet your parents too, Sam. I assume that you want me to meet them?"

It was something that struck me as odd. I did want him to meet them and the thing that was strange for me is that I had never really wanted any of my previous boyfriends to meet them. It was almost like I knew they weren't going to be a long-time thing. I think on some level I knew I wasn't being my true self around them. With Stefan, I felt like an entire world of possibility was open before me because I wanted him to know me in every way. I wanted him to see me for the person I truly was. I mean, he already knew some of my deepest, darkest secrets. He knew things about me that nobody else did and it felt so good and right to share those things with him.

"I would like that a lot, Stefan."

We kissed once, then again, then struggled to stop. I wanted him so bad I was tempted to take his cock out and ride him right here in broad daylight on the bank of the river. I didn't care that people were walking by, in fact, that just made it hotter. I was beginning to get quite worked up and I could tell that Stefan wanted me too but he was pulling back.

"Oh, Stefan, don't make me stop now. I want your cock inside me."

I could see him fighting his desire and I felt my excitement rising as I thought he was maybe going to give in to temptation, and that's when his damn phone rang.

I groaned and as Stefan chuckled. He looked at his phone and shook his head.

"Unbelievable."

"What?"

"It's my Mum. I bet she has just got off the phone from Stella."

"You better answer it or she will think you are up to no good."

"She'll be hoping I'm up to no good."

I laughed as he answered the phone. What followed can only be described as an interrogation. This was no casual conversation. I could see this was going to be a big deal so I said, loud enough for her to hear me.

"Just take me to meet her already."

He looked at me questioningly as if to say "Are you sure?"

I nodded and he smiled at me. I know he was making out like it was a real chore but I could tell he was really happy that I wanted to meet her. He began to tell her that he was going to bring me to meet her after we had finished eating, but she was on a roll now and he was struggling to get a word in edge-ways. I was laughing as I packed up what was left of our delicious dinner and put everything back in the picnic basket. I made him stand up so I could fold up the blanket and he finally managed to get across to his mum that we were coming to visit. After some more frustration from Stefan, he managed to get her off the phone by telling her that the longer he was talking to her on the phone, the longer it would be before we got there. Apparently, this was a regular part of their phone conversations.

We picked everything up and made our way back to his car. The closer we got to the car, the more the reality sunk in of what was about to happen and I started to get nervous. It wasn't that I didn't want to meet her, it was more concern that I wouldn't be up to standard for her only son.

We put the picnic basket and blanket in the car and as we drove off I was contemplating whether I was dressed appropriately or if I would make a good impression. Stefan, sensing that I was nervous looked at me.

"Are you okay, Sam?"

"Yeah, just a bit nervous actually. What if she doesn't like me?"

Stefan smiled.

"You have got nothing to worry about. She'll love you."

"I hope so."

"I just hope she doesn't drive you crazy and scare you off."

I laughed.

"Not likely."

"She can be pretty full on, like most Italian women, especially when it comes to their sons. You are the right one for me though, Sam. I know it's early to say these things but I genuinely believe it."

I felt all warm and fuzzy again as his words melted me.

"I hope so, Stefan, I really do, because I feel like you are the right one for me too."

We spent the rest of the trip in silence with silly grins on our faces and holding hands like school kids.

My nerves reached fever pitch as we pulled into the driveway of their nineteen-seventies, red brick, three-bedroom home. It was as unassuming as Mario had been in life. It was immensely neat and tidy and I knew at a glance it was the home of Italian migrants. I would have bet there was a healthy-sized veggie garden in the backyard.

We stepped out of the car and Stefan led me to the front door. He entered without knocking but called out to his Mum as he did. Within seconds I was embraced in a hug by a surprisingly strong woman in an apron who barely came up to breast height on me. I am used to being the tallest woman in the room most of the time but she was positively tiny.

In the space of about ten minutes, I had been made to sit and then stared at as though I was livestock being evaluated, offered food at least three times and drinks twice. If I hadn't been so nervous it would have been hilarious and it was somewhat comforting to know that she approved of me pretty much immediately. I didn't for a second doubt that if she didn't approve of me, she would have made it abundantly clear.