All Comments on 'Sal & The Kid'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why slip her some E and bang her? She probably would have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to be more about friendship than anything else. Good friend to have.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 1 year ago

Great story. I love your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Previously commented: Seems to be more about friendship than anything else.

Anon. got it right. Great plot. Clear characters. And it definitely about life long friendship.

Every man or woman should be such a friend and have many such friends.

It helps us all deal with the vagaries of life.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm Sal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice! A fresh viewpoint on the cheating wife trope. Who would have believed that was even possible? 5 stars for a well written, original story.

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

Thanks I enjoyed this. Wish I had friends like Sal.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Everyone could use a friend like Sal, just in case.

LucasredLucasredover 1 year ago

Realistic. With the hero not having beautiful women all over him to console. In real situations, generally, everybody is left hurting. Like this.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Excellent, very enjoyable, a very welcome variation on the wronged husband theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luv most of your stories however this one seems weak structurally and a stunted almost childlike dialogue almost like a different author, Barely average story because it just falls flat on every level- still 4 ⭐️ because we need writers like you , barely a 3 otherwise , sorry P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone that has a Sal should understand the rarity of it and never take it for granted.

jenellesljenelleslabout 1 year ago

Definition of a good friend. If you have a Sal, cherish them.

I felt good about the story. The ending was sad, but life is like that.

Good job

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What happened to the plan he discussed with his brother Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Gave it a “4”. But it wasn’t believable. No way does the doctor and his slut, both come clean. After Sal had his meeting with her, she would have been on the phone with the doctor. As soon as Porter was slapped around by Sal, he would have probably not called the police, but some hired muscle. This might have ended up, with Sal taking a dirt nap. The only way this really would have happened, is if Sal had given his evidence to both Porter’s wife, and the best friend. Before either one of the cheaters, knew he existed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative perspective. Not sure why the Kid got the kids as primary custodian.

Cito22Cito22about 1 year ago

Bloody brilliant perception. Wouldn't mind 9 or 10 more just like this. Excellent t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ez a második ötcsillagos írásod, részemről értékelve! Gratulálok!Folytatnod kellene az írásaidat,a legjobb írók közé lennél hívatva!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Enough said. The Bear approves. 5 stars.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"once and a while" is not an expression. It doesn't make sense.

"once in a while", is an expression and it does make sense.

You're welcome.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A really good read, oh to have a friend like that, I thought you put it together well, nicely described action, characters were real in that you didn’t overdo anything about them.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 1 year ago

I read this when it was first posted, but I felt compelled to go back and read it a second time. The character Sal needs a series of stories. He is well developed and interesting as hell. He’s clearly the kind of guy who would have many friends and acquaintances so he could easily have plenty of stories to tell.

I really enjoy your writing. You navigate the LW minefield with skill and the scores reflect that. Thanks for sharing your skills.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 year ago

2nd red for me as well… so much enjoyed. I agree with BarryJames1952’s comments below. A Sal’s series would be a great read! Thank-you

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

A good friend will help you move...a great friend will help you move a body. Sal is a great friend to The Kid. Dr Porter doesn't know how lucky he is. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. 5 stars. But I don’t think either of the cheaters would have spun things truthfully. The best thing would have been to get both couples together, and had them both confess to the spouses, in front of him.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

While his rage and actions were righteous, everything felt surface level, and there was little hope or joy for anyone at the end. Sad story about the damage done by a couple of pathetic excuses for people.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Skank bitch Lil

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know a couple of nurses. Most people in the medical field, detest doctors. They are very arrogant, right up there with lawyers. I loved this story, gave it 5 stars. But still, it would have been good to have the “ kid” take some revenge on the doc. Another entitled, Narcissist bitch, bites the dust!

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Good story!!! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great

Give /See All concerned have the facts and let them make decisions

ReadyOneReadyOne11 months ago

Drop only the sentence about rumor, ecstasy, and a couple of guys. The MC would have done something about drugging any woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story about a friend in need. 5 stars. BardnotBard

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

An interesting, enjoyable and unique twist on the LW genre. 5 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good to have friends. Even better to be friends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The Bro Code is in full effect 10/5

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

2nd read, and enjoyed this 5-star tale just as much as the first time.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Love the viewpoint from the best friend! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just the way I like. Given the facts and left to make decision!

Right or wrong your choice. BUT absolutely need All the facts?

Due to length of the affair I think divorces was absolutely only decision

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice perspective piece, well thought out and presented; I'd like to hear more from Sal.

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

Re-reading some favorite stories, this one is a gem.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Everyone cheated husband needs this kind of a friend.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

An excellent tale, well-written and quite enjoyable. Thanks. I really enjoyed your unique twist on a common theme.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

found that outcome sadder than most.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done. 5 stars.

Bill S.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Always a favorite. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars, but could have went a little further.

shopratshoprat5 months ago

This was a good one. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done. A pleasure to read. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quandary solved. 5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Was a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is more often than not to have a close friend with inner honour and integrity at your side.

A spouse should exactly be that, but love is such a fickle thing....

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Amazing story and I love the loyalty. We should all be lucky to have a friend like that.

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

On my second read, I don't like it any more than the first time around. It can't just be all pain and retribution. If you want your stories to flourish, it should end up with some joy and happiness (but not for the betrayers, or at least not only for them. If you can manage a realistic reconciliation, then fine, but leave the victim's lives looking up).

3*

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Second read and pain and retribution are the only thing that cheaters deserve . Based on scores, it looks like this author is flourishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a straight up honest story with characters that acted the way real people sometimes act and it would be better if if more people stopped being such abusive cheating assholes but that’s free will for ya. Not a penny less than five stars.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonabout 2 months ago

I wish to someday have a friend like him.

5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Five stars

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

Friendship wins the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely Brilliant , best on this site easy 5 stars I would award 10 if I could.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

I love this story. (Second reading) Great author.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous