All Comments on 'Salacious Liason: Gangbang'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh Candice, are you one lucky girl, a dozen horny ever hard and ready to go college studs and permission and involvement with your husband. Yea, go girl enjoy yourself, endless orgasm's and plenty of fresh tasty cum. 5 stars naturally.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 3 years ago
Lucky guys.....

And one very lucky girl!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 3 years ago
Very lucky guys.......

And one very lucky girl! Thank you for posting.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Now that’s “Summer Lov’n”!!!

Thanks for the fantasy you got my 5 stars! Good luck on the contest.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg, hot enough but get an editor or fire your current editor

You wrote the thing in second person as if retelling the story to Candice. One, she was there, two, difficult for half of us to put ourselves in her shoes. So, you edited it to make it third person - all Literotica stories should be in the third person - but you missed SO MANY second person references it was difficult to read.

Also, in a couple spots, you exaggerate too much - we know it's fiction, but it needs to be believable. 1.5" nipples? c'mon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One critique

Needs editing- switching from her to you throughout is really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story/fantasy

Tenses shifted, some typos, but a good jerker of a story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
General Comments

Pick either first or third person and stick with it. First person often works well with dialog between two or three people. Third person may have worked best here. You really don't make an attempt to present her point of view. Was her main motivation to pleasure her husband or herself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll assume

The others are right & you need a proofreader (I'd volunteer, but unsure on contact things right now).

That written, saw that quote about her wanting to do all the guys, and prayed it leads to a spinoff/offshoot series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...