Salacious Liason: Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in and kissed her as a slow song started. I pulled her close and asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Not as much as I want to."

"Do you want this to happen?"

"God, I wanna fuck all these college studs 'til they can't walk anymore.."

"Then let the sexual purge begin!"

She smiled and squeezed my hard cock. "As long as I get that in me at some point tonight, it's all good." She sais as the song ended. I smiled and kissed her once more. I walked so Mr. Pouty could have his chance to feel up my wife.

John is next, so I walked over to him and said "John since you're in charge I'm gonna tell you what's about to happen."

"What?"

"This is a sex vacation for us." He looked at me in surprise. "Candice is willing to be gang banged. No pain, no bondage, no disrespect, and anything she says is law. Anyone breaks these rules, and the party ends. Can your guys live up to that?"

John stares dumbfounded at me and nodded his head. Before he could regain his composure, it's his turn. He walked up to Candice and handed her a beer. As soon as she finished he kissed her and those close saw tongue. One guy yelled "Holy Shit!" All the guys looked in my direction and laughed.

John was more aggressive than anyone had been before. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. He kissed her neck and slid his hands between her legs. As the song wound down, he put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a final kiss.

When he released her, I saw the straps of her top had become untied. When John stepped back, her top fell and exposed her small but firm breasts. All the guys stared at them. Their faces were a mixture of lust and fear. They all thought John had gone too far and she was about to leave.

"HOLY CRAP!" yelled one of the guys "She could poke eyes out with those nipples."

Candice and I laughed, as everyone stared at her nipples which, when erect, measured one and a half inches. Candice continued to dance while everyone watched her tits shimmy. A few guys looked at me, so I signaled the next guy in line to go dance. He walked up to her and began to dance close and touched her all over. Candice twisted and turned to show off her sexy body. Her partner let his hands rest on her tits and flicked her nipples every chance he got.

A few more guys danced with her not doing much more than play with her tits and squeeze her booty. I saw John talking to the guy at the head of the line. He looked at me and gave me thumbs up. I saluted him with my beer and moved a little closer to watch.

As soon as he got close, he reached out and grabbed the waistband of her shorts. He pulled them open and lowered the zipper. Candice shimmed her hips to help him get them over her hips and down her long dancer's legs. When they reached the ground, she kicked them out of the dance area. I could see several tents pop up, as the guys watched her dance in a pair of translucent lavender panties. She moved away from her partner and began to put on a show for us. All the guys stood there and watched her body undulate in the flickering light of the bonfire.

As the song reached its climax, the stud that removed her shorts moved closer to finish his dance. He spun you around, bent you over and jerked her panties down. That move took her by surprise and she lost her balance and face planted into the sand.

We all ran over to check if you're okay. She rolled onto her back and propped herself on her elbows. She looked up and saw all the tented bathing suits.

"Now that's a nice view," she smirked. "But how come I'm the only one naked?" I reached down and helped her to her feet. "I'm going to rinse this sand off and get rid of some of the beer. When I get back, anyone still dressed gets to play peeping Tom. Everyone naked gets to fuck me.

We walked to a nearby restroom and she used the shower and relieved yourself. Once all the sand is gone, we head back to the bonfire."

As we got closer, there was a guy on the boardwalk. As soon as he saw us he yelled. "Here she comes," then ran to the bonfire.

"What the hell was that?"

"I have a feeling they thought you might get them naked and leave. They posted a lookout to let them know you were on your way," I said chuckling.

"That would be funny as fuck, but I'm too horny. I need all those cocks," You say as the fire comes into view.

As we get closer, we see only one guy isn't naked. His bathing suit had a knot he couldn't untie. Candice shakes her head and walked over to him, "Sorry, dude. You only get to watch. But if you're a good boy, there's a chance you can have me last." The other guys laughed at him, and he cursed his suit. Candice started to look at all the erect college cocks. I could feel the vibrations coming off their groins.

"Very nice," she said, as she looked over each naked guy. "Okay, my husband gets the first choice of a hole. John gets second. If you're gonna use my ass, there's a bottle of baby oil in my shorts. Use a lot. I'm tight back there." I laughed when she said she was tight, several cocks jumped at that statement.

I dropped my swimsuit and placed my hand on her pussy. She was dripping wet, so I slid two fingers in and started to finger her. My thumb started to rub her clit.

John says "As president, I'm using my executive privilege. I claim her ass." He pointed at the guy that pulled off her panties, "You get her mouth first, the rest of you line up."

Several guys brought over a picnic table from the boardwalk and set it down. Candice climbed on it and positioned herself for easy access. Then they all get in something that I'd call line-ish. They all stood in a place that gave them a clear line of sight of the action. John found the lube and applied it to his cock. He walked up behind her and looked at me. I nodded. I pulled my hand from her pussy and John counted

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

On three we both slid our cocks into her body. Candice screamed as she felt two cocks slam into her. Panty guy climbed up onto the table. Candice was the filling in a sandwich. so she turned her head to the side and wrapped her lips around his cock. Our hands were all over her tits, pinched her nipples. I was the only one that could get my lips onto her long nipples.

She was slurping on the cock in her mouth while John and I pounded her in unison. I felt John's cock begin to swell through the thin membrane separating us. His cock began to spasm as he shot his cream into her. His cock twitched. That feeling coupled with the sight of a cock in her mouth, and the smell of sex in the air overwhelmed me. I started to empty my load into her pussy.

Candice moaned through her first orgasm as I flooded her pussy. When I finished, I withdrew from her wetness and another guy took my place. I saw two guys coat their cocks in baby oil.

"Her hands are free if anyone wants a handjob while waiting for a hole to be vacant." Two guys ran over and Candice grabbed their boners and began to stroke.

White cream erupted from her lips as the guy in her mouth came so hard she couldn't swallow the whole load. He pulled his cock out making a loud salacious pop.

One of the handjob guys climbed onto the table and slid his cock into her mouth. Another guy approached her hand to get his handjob. Seeing the guys were in good hands, pun intended, I walked to the ocean and jumped in for a quick refreshing swim.

I swam out five or six yards from shore and could still hear the sounds of the young guys banging Candice. After a ten minute swim, I returned to the action, the last two guys were spit roasting her. Everyone else had her in at least one hole. the guy with the knot problem was nude and jerkin' off as he watched his friends bang Candice. His state gave me an idea. I walked over to Candice and told her that the one guy was still here, jerking off. I told her my idea and she loved it. I sucked her tits for a minute and felt her swallow another load of cum. Now the only guy that hadn't finished had his cock in her ass.

He stroked his cock in and out of her ass, while he rubbed her clit, and fingered her well-fucked pussy. He wanted this to last as long as possible. Candice screamed, "FUCK ME LIKE A MAN, NOT A LITTLE BOY." His friends laughed at him so he thrust harder and we could hear their bodies slam into each other. After several fast and deep strokes, he pulled out and shoot cum all over her glistening ass cheeks. Candice lay there for a minute to catch her breath. Some to the guys were ready for round two. I waved John over, "What's the name of the outcast?"

"Bill."

"Hey Bill, get over here."

Bill ran over to me and everyone laughed as his hard cock bounced with each step. "John can you go stoke the fire."

"Which one? The one burning wood or the in her loins?"

I chuckled as his joke. "The bonfire, cuz you all will want to see this. John nods and added wood to the fire.

Candice lay down on her back on the picnic table. She looked up at Bill and said "I'm willing to take pity on you handsome. But since you broke the rules, I can't let you bang me."

Bill looked over her sweat covered body, "What do I need to do?"

"Lick my pussy clean. If you make me cum, I'll let you fuck me while these boys get ready for round two," Candice sais loud so everyone heard her.

"But it's filled with cum." We all watched to see what was about to happen.

"That's why it needs cleaning silly. Think about it like this, if you clean me out, instead of sloppy fifth's it'll be like getting me first.

One of the guys yelled "Do it, Bill. Lick her pussy."

Another guy chimed in "We did the fuckee, you do the suckee."

The others encouraged Bill to go for it. Finally, everyone, including Candice and I, chanted "LICK IT, SUCK IT, THEN YOU FUCK IT."

With all the peer pressure he was under, he nodded his head. He dropped to his knees and touched his tongue to her pussy. As soon as he made contact she threw her head back, grabbed his ears, and mashed his face into her cum filled slit.

"Wild cheers filled the air as Candice ground her pussy all over his face." Bill got into it and started to lick her inside and out. He sucked down every drop of fluid from her pussy he could. We watched as her body thrashed around, your muscles convulsed and you moaned in pleasure. When your orgasm ended, "Finish your task, Bill," you commanded.

Once she's satisfied that Bill had removed all the cum he could, she released his head. Bill stood up and his cock was even harder than before. His face looked like a glazed doughnut, and everyone yelled, "Way to go," and "Great job," as we all applauded. He bowed to the crowd and then grabbed her ankles and spread them open. Without a word, he slammed his cock balls deep into Candice. Another orgasm wracked her body as he fucked her like a savage.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck me deep" She cried as he pounded his dick into her hot cunt. All the guys watched the two of them and most are hard again. Bill continued to pound her pussy, until he made her cum again. After her second orgasm, Bill pulled out of her pussy, grabbed both her ankles, and lifted them over her head. He pulled out of her pussy and buried his cock, coated with her cream into her ass. He used one hand to hold her legs, while his other hand fingered her. Candice stretched her arm out and pinched his nipple. That pushed him over the age. He grunted and slammed into you one final time. His whole body spasmed when his cock shot his cum into her bowels.

As soon as he pulled the rest of the guys swarmed the two of you. Hands, mouths, and tongues were all over Candice. All her holes got stuffed. Every time a cock emptied its load another replaced it. Candice started to have back to back orgasms. Whenever a cock slid out of your mouth, she sucked air until another one pushed past her lips. She looked like a total slut and I could see she loved it.

After what felt like hours of sex she collapsed to the sand soaked in sweat. She lay there surrounded but twelve men with erect cocks. She can't believe we are all ready to go for round three. She can feel the cum slosh around in her body. We stand in a circle and stare at her naked sweaty body.

We all start to jerk off over her naked body. She beamed as she watched us slide our hands up and down the engorged cocks. She lay there as her eyes danced from shaft to shaft, and played with her tits to encourage us to cover her in cum. "That's right boys, you filled my insides with your cum, now cover my skin with your thick hot seed. I want the whole world to know that I was the party favor for a dozen guys. I want to walk into my hotel smelling like a whore as cum drips off my body."

We all stroked faster as she spoke. One guy shot his load onto her tits and covered her nipples. "God that hot cum felt so good on my tits. I need more. I want you to coat my body from head to toe." Then she cooped up some of the cum and slurped it off her fingers. While she cleaned hr fingers, her other hand smeared the cum on her tits. Several more guys came one after the other. Her belly and pussy were now coated. I stood by her face so I could be the first to give her a facial. She looked into my eyes and blew me a kiss which was the final straw. My cock twitched and shot its load all over her face.

Seeing her covered in cum from face to waist made the rest of the guys shoot their load. They tried to grant your request and two guys made sure to cum on your legs and feet. We all stood there, silent, and spent. I grab you a beer and hand it to Candice. She chugs it, for real this time. I sit in the sand next to her. "Have fun," I ask as I lift her hand and kiss it. She smiled at me and nod before you drift off to sleep. I pull her head onto my lap and sit there running my fingers through her damp hair until I too fall asleep.

The sun's gentle rays tickled our naked skin and woke us. I opened my eyes and watched Candice as she woke up. As she opened her eyes I realized something was wrong. I looked around and saw we were all alone on the beach. I saw the fire pit the frat boys dug last night. A piece of paper was stuck under a rock. It fluttered in the gentle sea breeze.

"Where are the guys? and our clothes?" Candice asked me as she looked around at the empty beach.

"I was thinking the same thing," I grimaced as I stood up and walked over to the paper. I tugged it out and announce, "It's a note. 'Thank you for last night. We enjoyed what you did for us. We will never forget you. We took your clothes as a keepsake. We'll display them in a place of honor in our frat house for years to come."

I let out a nervous belly laugh. I knew we'll get arrested if we're caught naked on a public beach. I walked over to Candice and helped her up. "First let's jump into the ocean. That'll hide us from anyone out for an early morning stroll." I also hoped the seawater would remove the dried crusty mixture of sand, spunk, sweat, and beer off of her body.

We run into the sea until we're chest-deep, and start to walk toward our hotel. This way no one can see we're naked, It also refreshed us and helped wake us up. When we come in sight of the hotel, I tell Candice, "Wait for me while I go to find something to use as a cover."

She nods her head and whispered, "Hurry up," I kissed her and dashed to shore. I ran across the beach and hid in some foliage near the hotel pool. It was too early for the pool to be open, and I saw a stack of clean towels for the guests. I jumped over the fence and grabbed two towels. I ran back to the beach and waved Candice ashore. The towels were too small to cover Candice from tits to pussy. Her butt cheeks peeked out at the bottom and with every step, it flashed her pussy. Now we had to walk through the lobby, get on the elevator to the 23rd floor, and walk to the end of the hall to our room.

I peeked into the lobby saw it was vacant. The clerk was busy setting up the continental breakfast. We dashed to the elevator and found one was already on the first floor. We get to our floor and peek down the corridor. No one is in sight, so we down the long hallway to our door. We stop and stare at the lock. At the same time, we say "Do you have a key."

We looked at each other and collapsed in laughter. We got back on teh elevator and went back to the lobby. Candice hid in the ladies' room, and I go to the front desk and ring the bell. When the clerk comes over I say, "My wife and I wanted to go for an early swim in the pool. We didn't realize it wasn't open yet. We went to the beach instead. When we came back we realized we forgot our key cards in the room."

The clerk shook his head in annoyance and asked, "What's your room number?"

"2319."

he looked something up on his computer and then without a word gave me two keycards. "Your other ones don't work anymore. Make sure you use these for the rest of your stay."

"Thanks." I grabbed the cards, got Candice and we went back to our room without incident. We took a shower together and scrubbed each other clean. Our hand caressed each other, but we didn't have any gas in our sex tanks. We dried each other off and collapsed into bed. I wrapped my arm around you and pressed my groin into her naked ass. As I drift off I heard you murmur, "So what other adventures are we going to have?"

8========D

This is an entry into the Summer Lovin' 2020 Contest. Please vote!

12