Salacious Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Holly and her sister experiment with bondage.
6.4k words
4.79
21.1k
64
13

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers

My name is Hannah, I'm twenty-five years old and I have a twin sister named Holly.

We're identical twins and as you might expect, we were extremely close growing up. She and I look exactly alike, same eyes, same nose, same mouth, same smile. Looking at her was like looking in a mirror. It was always easy to trust her. She had a very trustworthy face. She looked exactly like me. And who could I trust if not myself?

We were raised together, went through puberty together and she was my best friend and confidant while I was growing up. We drifted apart when I went to Hollywood to become a model/actress and she went to Fairhaven University and majored in computer science.

I have a classically beautiful face and a body that's been sculpted by endless hours at the gym. I have impressively toned abs, dancer's legs and perfectly shaped buttocks. Even if I can't perform as well as Oscar award winning actresses, I look great on camera and that's enough for casting directors to hire me. So, I get paid well these days.

Holly on the other hand, hit a patch of bad luck. The company she was working for was being investigated by the SEC and most of the employees were let go. When she lost her job, it became difficult for her to pay her bills, so she asked me if she could come live with me until she got her life back on track.

Of course, I said yes.

Holly and I had lived together before, so it was easy to fit her into my life and have her living with me again. Without even discussing it, we ended up sharing household chores, eating meals together and jogging together every morning. We just fell into old, familiar routines effortlessly. It was almost like picking up from where we left off when we were teenagers.

For the first two weeks or so I was pleasantly surprised at how easily and seamlessly I was able to integrate Holly into my life, and then came the day that she found a pair of handcuffs in my room.

"Hey, Hannah," my sister said, holding the handcuffs up so the light reflected off them, "why do you have these?"

I could feel my heart beat a little harder and my face flush hot with embarrassment. I knew I must be blushing as I recognized the incriminating bondage device my sister had found in my room. My last lover had been into bondage games and when we broke up, she had left behind some of the toys she used to make me helpless.

I briefly considered lying to my sister, or at least changing the subject. But this was Holly. She was my identical twin. We shared everything. I'd never lied to her before, and I decided that this was hardly a good time to start.

"Sylvie was my last girlfriend. She was into bondage," I explained.

After I told her that, there was a long, protracted silence. She kept staring at me and the longer she stared, the more awkward and uncomfortable I felt. Then I added, "She would have me strip naked and then use handcuffs or leather restraints to make me helpless. She would force me to remain naked for hours while she kept her clothes on. Something about being the only one naked was a huge thrill for me. And the bondage added an extra layer of helplessness and submission to the situation. Those feelings of helplessness made things even more exciting."

"So, being naked while a clothed person wields power over you is a huge turn on?" my sister asked, the handcuffs still dangling from two fingers of her right hand.

I shrugged and tried to sound casual as I replied, "There are far stranger things I could have been into."

"Oh, I'm well aware," Holly responded. A wicked smile spread across her beautiful face and then she added, "Now, take your clothes off."

My eyebrows rose, and my eyes widened in surprise. "What?"

"You did it for your last girlfriend," Holly explained. "You can do it for me. Get naked. I want to handcuff you and see how aroused you get."

I felt a throb of sexual excitement at her words, but it was too bizarre. BDSM games with my sister? Seriously? I mean, I couldn't really do that, could I?

"Holly! No!" I protested.

"And why not? I've seen you naked before. I've seen you naked plenty of times. We've fooled around before. It'll be like old times."

It was true that Holly and I had fooled around before. As my twin sister, she was an ideal person for me to practice on before I began dating and became sexually active. Holly had helped me practice kissing, heavy petting, cunnilingus and other intimate practices before I tried them out on other women. Holly looked and sounded exactly like me, so she was incredibly non-threatening. It was like practicing on myself.

"Bondage and submission games with my sister?" I asked. "That doesn't sound like old times."

"You'll enjoy it," my sister said emphatically. "Now, get undressed. It's not nice to keep me waiting."

Holly's voice changed. It took on a deep, authoritative tone and suddenly my pulse quickened, and I had butterflies in my stomach. She was still my twin sister, she still looked just like me, but somehow, she also looked like an imposing authority figure, and I felt a powerful compulsion to obey her orders without question.

My fingers began to unbutton the front of my shirt. It was almost like my hands did the bidding of my sister's authoritarian voice without waiting for orders from my brain. And once I was shirtless, my hands moved down below my waist to undo the snap on my jeans and unzip them.

As I stripped, my sister watched me closely. She had a predatory look on her face, like a wolf watching a rabbit, waiting for the right moment to pounce. When I got down to just my panties, my heart was pounding in my chest, and I felt a delicious and exciting sense of fear. Then, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my thong panties and yanked them down, exposing myself to my sister, feeling utterly submissive to my sister and waiting to see what she would do next.

"Good girl," Holly said. "Now, place your hands behind your back."

My legs felt wobbly as I turned around and stuck my hands out behind me, presenting my wrists for my sister. I heard the metallic snap and felt the unforgiving grasp of cold stainless-steel locking around my wrists, and I was forced to acknowledge my helplessness and vulnerability. There were butterflies in my stomach and a soft, wet pulse in my loins. I gasped and felt an onslaught of potent emotions.

I squirmed and strained against the handcuffs as if trying to break free. Of course, I couldn't. I think that maybe I just wanted to reassure myself that I was helpless. Something about being helpless was deliciously exciting and it was thrilling to embrace it, to luxuriate in it.

"Bondage suits you," my sister commented as she closed the distance between us. Standing behind me, she wrapped one arm around my waist and gently yet firmly placed one hand on my abdomen.

She rubbed my flat abs gently in slow, clockwise circles.

"You've always had a beautiful body, but somehow, you're much more adorable with your hands bound behind your back. Now, I have this irresistible urge to touch you all over."

"Do it," I urged. "You don't need to ask permission. I'm your naked prisoner. Oh!"

I gasped when Holly's fingers crept up and brushed across the underside of one of my breasts. When I didn't object, she became bolder. Her hand moved even higher, and her thumb brushed my nipple. I made a sound halfway between a moan and a gasp and my nipple instantly stiffened at her touch.

My sister cupped one of my breasts in her hand and her thumbs slowly and repeatedly brushed across my nipple. An agonizing wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins and causing my sex to throb.

"My naked prisoner?" Holly asked. "I've seen you naked so many times, but I've never had you as my prisoner before. Somehow making you handcuffed and helpless makes you look so much sexier."

"I feel sexier," I confessed as my sister continued to feel me up. "My whole body is just thrumming with sexual energy right now. I feel like a sex slave. Like my whole reason for existing is to be sexually objectified. I feel like I should be taken outside on a leash and my naked body exhibited for all the neighbors to enjoy."

"Wow, that puts some interesting visuals in my head," she commented. "If we ever tried it, we'd probably both end up in jail, but it would give the neighbors something to talk about."

"We'd become legends," I replied, my voice dreamy as delicious, tingly sensations permeated my entire body.

Holly giggled softly and gave my nipple a slow, gentle pinch. "Yes, that's true. Twenty years from now they'd still be talking about the naked slave girl and the twin sister who led her around on a leash. When eye witnesses tell the story to the younger generation it'll sound so bizarre that many of them will refuse to believe it."

I squirmed, and my heart did a happy dance as Holly held me close and lovingly kneaded my breast. It was difficult for me to think. I melted in Holly's embrace and allowed her to touch me all over.

I enjoyed being helpless and allowing my sister to do whatever she wanted. For her part, I think she was enjoying establishing dominance over me. She kneaded and squeezed my breasts, rolled and pinched my nipples and I happily spread my legs when Holly reached down to rub her fingers across my pink, swollen pubic lips.

"Ooohhh," I gasped. I had broken up with Sylvie about five or six months earlier and hadn't been sexually active with anyone since then. My body was touch-starved and incredibly responsive. When Holly's fingertips worked their way up and down the line of my sex, I felt an entire swarm of delicious tingling sensations.

"There's no way I can parade you around naked outside for all the neighbors to gawk at," my sister said as she worked her fingers up and down my sex lips, "but I'm certain I can plan some fun games for us to play that will make you feel all helpless and objectified."

Somehow Holly and I ended up on the couch. She was sitting on the center cushion, and I was face-up, sprawled across her lap. Holly ran her hands all over my legs, feeling up my inner thighs, and eventually pulling my legs wide apart to give herself easier access to my vagina.

"Your pubic lips are so plump and wet," my sister said as she worked two of her fingers up and down my exposed labia. "You must really be enjoying this."

I tried to answer, but mostly I made gasping sounds. I moved my hips and pelvis in a suggestive manner and twisted around, moving my arms to one side so I wasn't lying on the handcuffs.

I was sexually attracted to my twin sister, but I also trusted my twin sister as completely as I trusted myself. She was the perfect person to surrender myself to. So, I spread my legs even wider and lifted my buttocks up and arched my back, making my pussy even more accessible to my sister's fingers.

"You like being a slut for me, don't you?" Holly asked. "Oh yes, my adorable slave-girl. You and I are going to have a lot of fun."

I sighed contently, and Holly rubbed my pussy with ever increasing enthusiasm and boldness.

I twisted around and wriggled my hips in the most lewd, shameful manner, making my sexual fervor obvious. I was eager for Holly to continue stroking my wet pussy, even if I couldn't seem to get the words out of my mouth. Passionate vowel-sounds escaped my lips, but no words.

I couldn't think of any words that would have done the occasion justice anyway. This was a stupendous moment that I will remember forever. I felt helpless and yet safe at the same time. I felt shamelessly wanton and yet proud of myself for surrendering to my sister. I had never been surer of myself that I was doing the right thing.

I reveled in the face that I was indecently exposed with all my naughty bits shamelessly on display, while Holly was respectably clothed. My hard nipples and bald, hairless pubes were erotically on display, while Holly wore blue jeans and a tasteful, black t-shirt. The stark discrepancy between Holly's status and mine made my heart pound madly in my chest and my loins throb with feverish lust.

Then, Holly's fingers found my hard, swollen clit. She gently pulled back the hood from my engorged clitoris. I moaned as she used one hand to roughly roll one of my nipples and the other hand to stroke me between my legs.

I gasped and wriggled while my sister used her fingers to work my sex lips apart and slide deep into my vagina, while she used her other hand to knead my breasts and pinch my nipples, getting them harder and harder until they ached.

"I love how hairless and exposed you are down here," Holly said as she worked her fingers deep inside my pussy. "When your pubic hair starts to grow back, I'll invite one of my friends over to wax you. I'll tell her that you're my sex slave and that you're not allowed to have any hair that obstructs my view of your pussy. How would that make you feel?"

"Oh, God," I gasped.

I took a moment to think about it. If Holly invited one of her friends over to do that, I would feel extremely vulnerable, displayed and uncomfortable.

"It would be humiliating," I responded softly.

"So, you don't want me to do it?" Holly asked as she played with my naked body, tugging on one of my nipples while two fingers probed my vagina, exploring my moist interior.

"Oooohhh," I panted. "I didn't say that. I would love it if you told your friend that I'm your sex slave. I would love it if the two of you were respectfully clothed while I was naked and helpless. You could get more restraints and maybe bind my ankles far apart before she waxed my pubic area. And maybe my wrists too."

"So, spread eagle bondage?" my sister asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" I replied excitedly.

One agonizing wave of desire after another swept over me as my sister described how she intended to expose my naked body to her friend and encourage her to treat me as a sex slave.

"She's into girls," my sister explained. "And you have a firm, sculpted, beautiful body. Once she's done waxing you, she'll probably want to touch you all over."

"Yes," I panted excitedly. "She should do that."

I closed my eyes and envisioned what an erotic spectacle that would be...to be naked and bound spread-eagle while Holly's friend treated me like a sex object and touched me all over, and me helpless to stop her. I could struggle and strain against my bonds, but I would be unable to get free while some stranger kneaded my breasts, squeezed my buttocks and examined my naked body like I was a sex slave at auction, ready to be sold to a cruel mistress.

My sex spasmed and my vaginal muscles closed tightly around Holly's fingers as a potent orgasm began to take hold. I screamed and writhed as the orgasm washed over me, and then a second orgasm began to rip through me before the first one had finished. The mental imagery of me as a helpless, objectified sex slave did more to bring me to savage, feverish orgasms than my sister's fingers. It was getting caught up in the fantasy of being naked, helpless, bound and objectified that pushed my libido over the edge and caused me to climax and climax and thrash around on my sister's lap with wild, sexual abandon.

I panted, gasped and screamed, and Holly continued to rub my hard clit and fuck me with her fingers until it was all over. When my vigorous thrashing ceased and I looked up at my sister, she was looking down at me with sisterly adoration and wicked mischief in her eyes.

"You have a ridiculously huge grin on your face," my sister informed me. "This may be the happiest I've ever seen you."

I adjusted the way I was lying on my arms, getting into a more comfortable position, and replied, "Apparently, being your naked sex slave is good for my morale."

"Oh, I'm going to remember you said that" she replied as she tweaked one of my nipples.

"Please do!" I replied enthusiastically, arching my back, and raising my breasts up, making them even more available. "You can even put it in writing, and I'll sign it!"

* * *

And by saying those words, I had unwittingly inspired the creation of the Slave Agreement.

The Slave Agreement is a document my sister whipped up on her computer. It started off as just one sentence, but as the days went by, Holly decided to add rules, etiquette and social conventions that needed to be followed now that I'm her slave.

According to the new rules, nudity became my natural state. I was supposed to sleep naked, do household chores naked and eat all my meals naked.

At night, I slept in Holly's bed, and my wrists were always bound. Holly didn't always use handcuffs, but she always made sure to make me helpless. Of course, being naked and bound every night resulted in me having the most erotic dreams. In the mornings I would wake up with insistently hard nipples and a soft, wet pulse in my loins.

If my hands weren't bound, I'd have masturbated to a powerful orgasm every morning. I mentioned this to Holly, and she declared that I was forbidden to masturbate from then on.

"You're not allowed to give yourself orgasms anymore," she insisted. "I'm the only one who's allowed to do that now. If I catch you playing with your own pussy, you'll be punished. Understand?"

"Oooh, what kind of punishment?"

"I haven't decided yet." My sister replied. "I'm worried that you might enjoy whatever I come up with. The look on your face right now is extremely eager...like you want to be punished!"

"If you have trouble thinking up an appropriate punishment for me, I could offer up some suggestions," I said helpfully.

There are several traditional punishments in the world of BDSM that I felt I might like to try. Holly didn't seem to be enthusiastic about me picking my own punishments, so the subject was dropped, but the rule that forbade me from masturbating was added to the slave agreement. Holly printed up a revised slave agreement with the new rule and I signed it, making it official.

* * *

At some point, Holly and I went shopping for bondage supplies. We determined that if I was going to be bound spread-eagle down in the basement we would need some stainless-steel U-bolts, double-D clips, some short lengths of chain, a cordless power drill and some leather ankle and wrist restraints.

Most of this stuff was available at the local hardware store, but for the leather ankle and wrist restraints we had to go to Naughty and Nice, a sex shop with a loyal clientele of horny teens, newlyweds and sexual deviants.

I had expected all the customers other than Holly and myself to be men. Much to my surprise, it was a roughly even mix of both men and women. I was also somewhat surprised when I got both male and female customers checking me out. I mean, some of them were less obvious than others, but every single customer in that store undressed me with their eyes.

It was weird. Out on a public street, they would have been less obvious about their sexual interest in me, but standing in a store that sold butt plugs, vibrators, sex lube and bondage gear, I suppose it created an atmosphere where people felt they could be more obvious about their lusts and sexual passions.

The cashier behind the counter was a woman about my age, dressed in a black t-shirt, black leather skirt, black leather boots and a stylish, black, leather jacket. She wore black lipstick, and she gave me a smile that somehow managed to be wicked and friendly at the same time as she rang up my purchases.

"Is there an upcoming bondage party?" the cashier asked.

I briefly turned to my sister and made brief eye contact before turning back to the salesgirl and responding, "There's no party. This is just for the two of us."

Hey eyebrows went up at that, she bagged my purchases and then she added "The two of you make a cute couple. If you ever want to add a third to your bondage games, just come back and let me know. My name is Anja and I've had experience with almost every piece of equipment in the store, so, I can be a wealth of information on how to use it properly."

Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers
12