Salacious Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I um, I'll give it some thought," I said uncertainly. The cashier had a nice body, high cheekbones and seemed like she'd be fun. I was unsure about her but wasn't ready to rule out adding her to our kinky bondage sex games. Maybe it could be enjoyable. I'd have to talk it over with Holly after we got home.

* * *

"Anja, huh?"

"She seemed nice,"

"She seemed eager to tie you up," my sister replied. "How do we know she's not a dangerous psycho?"

"Well, the management at the sex shop trusted her enough to hire to work in their store. They probably ran a background check on her."

"Before we invite her over here, we should invite her to a neutral location, and see how she behaves there," my sister opined. "Maybe we could have some sort of BDSM party at Robin's house and invite Anja there. That way if Anja turns out to be crazy, at least she doesn't know where we live."

"Um, if Anja turns out to be a dangerous psycho, do we really want her to know where Robin lives? Won't that be putting Robin in danger?"

"That sounds like a problem for later," my sister replied. "We don't have to worry about that right now. Besides, what if Anja isn't crazy? Maybe she's just the fun, adventurous type who enjoys bondage games."

It seemed a little bit callous the way Holly was willing to throw Robin under the bus, but I went along with her plan anyway.

Eventually, we both went down to the basement to install the U-bolts in the floor and ceiling. Once they were firmly embedded, we clipped on the double-D clips and Holly ordered me to strip down.

"Once you're naked, I'll buckle the leather restraints on your ankles and wrists," my sister said. "If we've done this right, I should be able to get you into spread eagle bondage, you should be stretched out enough to be sexy and helpless looking, but not so stretched out that you're in danger of dislocating your shoulders or anything like that."

I gave my sister a dubious look. It was an ominous thing to say right before making me helpless, but I trusted her enough not to hurt me. She attached short lengths of chain to my wrist restraints and stood on a chair as she clipped them to the U-bolts we'd embedded in the wooden ceiling beams.

Then, I spread my legs wide. She attached chains to my ankle restraints and clipped them to the U-bolts we'd embedded into the basement floor. My arms and legs were stretched far apart, like the letter X, but not so far apart that I was in danger of hurting myself.

"I think we did good," I told my sister. "Our project is a success."

Holly looked me up and down slowly, examining the chains, the restraints and my stretched nudity. She took a long time before responding and then finally said, "Try and get free. Let's see how sturdy the whole thing is."

"Seriously?" I asked. "It's stainless-steel, a concrete floor and wooden ceiling beams. "It's sturdy."

"What about the buckles on the leather restraints?" Holly asked. "What about the stitching on the leather? Strain and struggle against your bonds as hard as you can and see if it will hold you."

It seemed silly, but I pulled and struggled against the leather restraints and tried to get free. The more I struggled, the more I was forced to acknowledge my helplessness and my vulnerability. I struggled until I could feel the strain in my shoulders and my inner thigh muscles. I eventually ended up working up a sweat, but I never made even the slightest bit of progress in breaking free.

"It's secure," I proclaimed to my sister. "I could fight against these chains and things all day long and never get free. Now, let's just call this a success and release me from the restraints."

" Yeah, um...." Holly replied.

"What?" What now?" I asked, getting frustrated. "I'm starting to feel awkward and uncomfortable."

"You being awkward and uncomfortable is the fun part," Holly said. "You're my slave now, remember?"

"Well, yeah," I replied. "But--"

"And being naked and helpless and at your mistress's mercy is an important part of being a slave. If I didn't take advantage of you while you were naked and helpless like this, I wouldn't be doing my job as mistress, would I?"

I fumbled awkwardly for the words to respond to her query, but then she closed the distance between us, pressed her clothed body against my naked torso and placed her mouth on mine.

"Mmmff!"

She kissed me hungrily, and my body responded instinctually. I felt a throbbing in my loins and without thinking, I began to moan into Holly's mouth. Then her kiss became even more demanding, her lips eagerly pressed against mine, her tongue slid into my mouth and brushed across mine

When Holly finally broke from our long, passionate kiss, we were both breathing heavily. My sister had a manic look in her eyes, and she said, "You look so delicious, all stretched out and helpless like that. Every inch of your naked body is so open and available to me. I just have to take advantage of that."

"Ohhhhhh!"

My entire body felt tingly. There was a certain degree of fear at being so helpless, but the fear I felt was delicious. Holly commented on how much higher and perkier my boobs looked with my arms bound so high above my head and then she proceeded to take them in her hands and enthusiastically knead them.

"The look on your face," my sister said as she felt me up. "You really enjoy being bound and helpless, don't you?"

I was about to answer when she bent forward and took one my nipples into her mouth. I made a gasping sound, and she sucked my nipple deeper into her mouth while her tongue swept around the areola. At some point, her teeth came into play, and she bit down, not hard enough to cause actual pain, but enough to make my heart beat faster and struggle against my bonds once again.

"Your whole body is mine," my sister explained in a deep, husky voice. "I can do whatever I want to it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

I shuddered at her words and a powerful wave of desire passed through me. My nipples hardened to become remarkably erect, and my pussy throbbed with hungry spasms.

"Oh, God," I gasped.

Holly looked up from my breasts and made eye contact with me. I think she was waiting to see if this was too intense for me. If it was too much, she probably would have let me go, but I didn't want to be set free. I wanted her to keep going. My breasts heaved up and down as I panted with excitement, and I gave my sister a look. I felt exquisitely helpless and feverishly aroused. I didn't say any of this out loud, but I think my sister was able to figure it out.

While I continued to breathe excitedly, my sister sank to her knees and her tongue licked up and down across my swollen pubic lips. My pussy was already wet, but the friction from her enthusiastic tongue caused the soft, wet pulse in my sex to intensify and I could feel moisture leaking.

"Aaahh, aaahhh, oh, ooohhh."

I shuddered and made inarticulate vowel-sounds as my sister attacked my pussy. Her tongue swept up and down along the line of my sex, then pushed in between, her thumbs spreading my vagina open as her tongue pushed surprisingly deep into the mouth of my sex.

This wasn't the first time my sister had ever gone down on me...or the second...or the third, but I'd never been this excited before. In fact, no woman I'd ever had sex with had ever excited me as much as my sister had at that very moment.

My emotions were a delirious blur as her tongue invaded my moist interior, but on some level, I realized that it was the bondage that made everything different. I was in restraints and spread wide open and could do nothing but watch as my sister touched me all over and impaled the pink recesses of my pussy with her tongue.

My heart raced and my head reeled as her tongue thrust into me, pumping in and out, twisting and turning inside me as I felt sensations growing more intense even as they resonated up through my loins and into my abdomen.

There was an element of fear and danger being so helpless and spread and naked. I trusted my sister not to hurt me, but being bound spread-eagle and at her mercy reflexively caused my whole body to tremble with excitement. One agonizing surge of desire after another racked my body as I reveled in how vulnerable I was and how much control Holly had over my naked body.

And then her tongue slid out of me and swept up across my throbbing clitoris.

" Ooooohhhhh!"

Her tongue licked hard and fast, around and around, from side to side, then up. I moaned a loud, piteous moan and Holly seemed to take that as a signal that she should do that again...which she did. Her talented, graceful tongue continued to lick upwards across my hard, sensitive clit over and over again.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!"

If I weren't bound, I probably would have grabbed her head and pushed her away as the sensations became too intense, or pushed down to encourage her to keep going, or maybe just dug my fingers into her beautiful, blonde hair as a gesture of affection. Of course, I couldn't do any of those things, so I just gasped, writhed, trembled and panted.

And then I was impaled on one of Holly's long, inquisitive fingers, probing deep into my moist interior. A moment later, a second joined it, and they slid in and out slowly, probing and thrusting up against my g-spot as her tongue licked my hard, thrumming clit.

She closed her mouth around my clitoris, trapping it between her teeth and sucking on it like a hard candy. I would occasionally feel her tongue slide across my hard, pulsing clit then she would go back to sucking it again.

Even though my legs were stretched pornographically far apart, and balancing myself was awkward, my hips began to thrust suggestively, as if I were attempting to ride my sister's fingers.

A third finger stabbed into me, and I looked down at my impaled vagina. I trembled and moaned helplessly as I was mercilessly fucked by my sister. I shuddered as she plunged deep into my moist interior and found all my moist responsive nerve endings. It seemed that she knew my body better than I did and she stimulated my libido in a way I never could using my own fingers, vibrators or showerhead attachments.

I jerked involuntarily in my bondage as Holly drove her fingers fully inside me. Her thrusts were rough and insistent, and I was bound spread eagle as her fingers impaled me. It felt like rape, and I realized that was part of the reason this was so exciting.

I gasped. An orgasm had been building inside of me since Holly put me in bondage and like a tidal wave that had been building in strength over a thousand miles of ocean, my orgasm gained in strength as my sister took advantage of my helplessness and speared my sex deep with her fingers.

She rammed into me, and I let out a cry of pain and excitement. Then she started to thrust into me with hard, sharp, short thrusts that made my entire body quiver and shake. My orgasm screamed through my body as a passionate, inarticulate scream left my open mouth, a long, undulating howl of wanton, animal pleasure as the climax tore my mind apart and sent a wild, churning flood of pleasure through my body.

My orgasm was so intense, my legs buckled and gave out beneath me. If not for the leather restraints that held me, I would have collapsed to the floor. I looked down at my sister as I panted, gasped and absorbed the sensations of one of the most potent orgasms of my young life.

"You look so adorable right now," my sister assured me. "All signs of dignity and civilization stripped away. You're just unrestrained, wanton sexual desire and raw, uninhibited passion."

It took a while for me to get my breathing back under control and reply to her. "Really? I feel amazing."

"So, you'd be willing to try this again?"

"Oh, God! Yes!"

A wicked smile spread across Holly's face as she undid the leather restraints that held me and it turned out that our fun and games weren't quite over.

I was still weak and wobbly after my breathtaking orgasm. While I was still working on regaining my footing, Holly worked one of my arms behind my back. Then she grabbed the other and used stainless-steel handcuffs to secure my wrists behind my back.

"Holly! What now?"

"You think you're the only one who's allowed to have mind-blowing orgasms?" my sister asked. "Get down on your knees."

My head was reeling and my nudity and the handcuffs locking my wrists behind my back made me feel helpless and submissive. I followed my sister's orders without thinking. It never even occurred to me that disobeying was an option.

While I was kneeling on the cold, hard basement floor, Holly lifted the hem of her dress, revealing that she wore no panties. Her pubic lips were very visible, plump and glistening with her juices.

I struggled against the handcuffs, hurting my wrists, assuring myself of my helplessness. The more the handcuffs bit into my wrists, the more helpless I felt. Then I spread my knees far apart, exposing my own pubic lips, feeling even more helpless and exposed.

"What are you waiting for? Holly asked,

"Maybe you could threaten to punish me?" I suggested. "Don't slaves get punished for failing to make their mistresses happy?"

"Ugh! Seriously?" my sister exclaimed. "Fine, you little brat! Lick me, or else you get punished."

A sharp thrill took my breath away and my heart beat excitedly in my chest. Holly and I hadn't discussed punishments in any detail, but the vague threat added a sense of danger and dark deliciousness to our sex games, and I felt a fever grip me as I leaned in and pushed my face between my sister's legs.

I worked my tongue up and down the folds of my sister's pussy and Holly's fingers gripped my head and tangled in my hair. It didn't take long before I heard my sister moaning, and her thighs began to twitch. Her pussy was delicious, her swollen pubic lips were adorable, and her moans were music to my ears.

I licked and licked with single-minded determination until Holly came. Her moans gradually became soft, girlish screams, which in turn became loud passionate screams which filled the basement and echoed boisterously off the walls.

I continued to struggle against the handcuffs as I went down on my sister. My feelings of helplessness as I knelt on the basement floor and ate her pussy were exquisite. I think I may have enjoyed submitting to my sister's will as much as she enjoyed the sensations of me licking her to orgasm.

When she came, there was a gush of orgasmic fluids, and I opened my mouth wide to receive them. Holly clamped her firm, athletic thighs around my head as her pussy spasmed and she screamed in libidinous passion.

"Ooh, that was amazing, you were amazing," my sister sighed as she patted my head and swayed her hips. Her bare pubes remained intimately close to my face; her glistening pubic lips still quite visible as she praised my cunnilingus skills.

"I'd like to offer up your cunnilingus skills to Robin," Holly said, her voice breathy and dreamlike. "What do you think of that? Maybe you could go down on her after she's done waxing you? Instead of paying her cash, I could offer up your mouth and your tongue as payment."

"You could always order me to do it," I suggested. "If I'm your slave, you should be able to order me to go down on your friends. You shouldn't have to ask for my permission."

A playful smile quirked across my sister's face. She grabbed my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking directly in her face and she said, "Hannah, when Robin comes here, you're going to get on your knees and eat her pussy. You're going to do it without complaining, and you're going to make her happy."

I licked my lips, gave my sister a mischievous look and said, "And if I don't?"

"If you don't, you'll be punished."

I squirmed my hips and pelvis in a shamelessly wanton manner and tried valiantly to keep from smiling as I replied, "Yes, mistress."

12