Salacious Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
The erotic life of a lesbian sex slave.
5.9k words
4.77
5k
14
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers

My ass bounced and my hips squirmed as I was spanked. The pain was overwhelming, but mixed in with the red hot, throbbing pain was the red hot, throbbing arousal in my loins. And then there was the thrilling excitement of knowing that a crowd of aloof women were standing around, enjoying the show as my sister punished me like a shameless, naked slave, my ass bouncing, my legs kicking, my bald pubes and anus indecently on display, utterly bereft of dignity or modesty. It was humbling and filled my body with an additional level of dark, libidinous arousal.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooooow!" I cried out as the last painful swats rained down on my defenseless buttocks. Reflexively, I squirmed across her lap and kicked my legs. Tears welled up in my eyes and droplets of sweat began to bead on my torso as she inflected red-hot torment on my innocent bottom.

My ass felt cooked by the time she was finished, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. Then I was ordered to get up off her lap and get onto my knees. My breathing was coming in small chest-heaving gulps and my legs were wobbly at that point, but with the assistance of Anja and my sister, I knelt at my sister's feet.

"She looks so much cuter after a spanking," one of the women commented.

"Her blonde hair is all disheveled, her breasts are heaving, her face is streaked with tears, and she has this defeated look to her. You add all that up together and it enhances her beauty a hundred percent."

I sobbed and listened to them appraise my beauty. One of the women commented that I should be spanked like this every day just so I could have that "just spanked" look that enhanced my beauty so much.

I had been collared, leashed, handcuffed and spanked and then forced to kneel at the feet of these affluent women. Fear mingled with excitement and my head reeled as I waited to see what indignity my sister would have me endure next.

"Knees further apart," Holly ordered, and it seemed that my pussy was twice as exposed as before as I spread my legs pornographically wide. I shuddered and tugged against the metal restraints on my wrists. This accomplished nothing other than to pull against the chain that was attached to the back of my slave collar. I was well and truly helpless and feeling that helplessness created another powerful throb deep in my loins.

"Your body looks amazing in that position," Eva commented to me. "A beautiful girl like you, naked, hands cuffed behind your back, chest thrust out, forced to your knees in front of my favorite loveseat. It's almost like you're inviting my guests to take a seat and make use of your mouth."

Several of Eva's guests passionately agreed and volunteered to be the first one to thrust their vulva in my face so I could use my mouth on them.

I was shocked at how feverish and excited I became at the idea of being a mere sex object to be used for these women's sexual gratification. Being reduced to a mere sex object should have offended me, but instead my heart raced, and my blood heated with dark desire.

Then, Holly chimed in and addressed the crowd, saying, "Show of hands, who here would like to sit here and have my sister go down on them?"

I tried to look over my shoulder and see how many women raised their hands, but then Holly yanked on my leash and told me to keep staring straight ahead like a "good girl."

"That's a lot," Eva commented. "We can't possibly have the poor girl lick that many clits in one evening. Perhaps, we should choose three or four."

"Maybe," my sister commented. "Or perhaps six. Or seven. Seven sounds like a good number."

I groaned. My jaw and my tongue would be aching and exhausted if I were forced to lick seven women to orgasm. I groaned in despair and then Holly swatted my already tender ass and told me not to sulk or complain.

The first of the seven women sauntered into view and stood before me. She was old enough to be my mother yet was still undeniably attractive. She was a tall woman. She had a regal bearing, she moved gracefully with her head held high and her manner dignified. When she was standing in front of me, I could see that she had high cheekbones, bright green eyes and full lips. Her lipstick and makeup were impeccable, and her mahogany brown hair flowed down just past her shoulders in graceful waves. She wore a stylish black dress with a V-neck and pleats slit that was custom tailored to show off her slender waist and reveal enough of her shapely legs to be enticing without seeming slutty.

She looked polished and sophisticated, and her elegant clothes ended up making me feel even more naked than before.

She wore black patent leather high heeled pumps, and she ordered me to lick them before I could go to town on her pussy. My heart thudded excitedly in my chest. This all felt like some sort of sacred and erotic ritual.

I lowered my face to the surface of her pointed-toe pumps, and the scent of new leather filled my nostrils. The smell of the leather was intoxicating and as I bent over at the waist, I knew I was placing my pubic lips and anus even more indecently on display. My face blushed with feelings of mortification as I lowered my face, stuck out my tongue and brushed it gently across the soft, smooth surface of her beautiful footwear.

"You can do better than that," the tall, polished woman insisted and suddenly she had a riding crop in her hand. She brushed it gently across my face and allowed me to get a good look at it before she rubbed it across my defenseless buttocks in slow, lazy circles.

"Put some passion into it. Lick my foot as if you were licking a woman's pussy."

Her voice had a tone of authority to it, and I was spurred into automatic obedience.

I didn't know this moneyed woman's name. I'd never seen her before that very evening, but somehow, I craved her approval, and I pushed my tongue out as far as it would go. I moved my head up and down and gave long, libidinous licks up and down the length of her expensive leather shoe. I did it with as much passion as I could muster, hoping that my ardent performance would please my domineering mistress.

The room thrummed with sexual energy. I was naked, handcuffed, collared, leashed, with stinging handprints all over my ass, and licking this woman's expensive patent leather shoes. I felt so gloriously, and shamelessly, submissive.

Once the wicked woman was happy with the impassioned way that I licked her patent leather pumps, she smacked my ass with her crop and ordered me to raise my mouth to her crotch and lick her pussy with the same enthusiasm that I displayed on her footwear.

As she said this, she parted her skirts, grabbed the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down. Her panties were black, matching the color of her gown and her shoes. They looked way nicer than any of the panties I owned, with fancy embroidery and flirty scalloped edges.

She saw the way I looked at her panties, jealous of how decorative and frilly they looked. An amused laugh escaped her lips and she said, "You can keep them if you like.... something to remember how aroused you made me. They got soaking wet watching you tonight."

I thanked her and then she thrust her bared vulva in my face, and I was obligated to lick it. I thrust my tongue inside her and tasted her salty juices. Her labia were already swollen before I even began, and soon she was moaning and oozing copiously. I licked all around, returning to her hard, swollen clitoris often, but circling and teasing as well. She must have approved of the job I was doing as she left off with the orders and the commentary and just opened her legs further, allowing me to lavish attention on her beautiful pudendum.

I used my mouth to bring her to two consecutive orgasms, and then the next woman stepped forward and took her place.

I recognized the second woman. I'd never met her before, but she was a local celebrity. Her name was Jenna London of KMPN Channel 5 News. She was one of their news anchors. She was classically beautiful with long legs, brown hair, large, round eyes, lovely bone structure and cheerleader breasts. I could see why KMPN wanted her to be the face of the evening news.

She raised her skirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties.

I wasn't surprised to see she was sans panties. After all, it was that sort of party, and she must have known there was a possibility that the slave girl would be eating her pussy tonight.

It was difficult to angle my head and get in there properly with my wrists bound behind my back, but I did my best, stretching my neck and pushing my face in as I licked vigorously at her pink slit. I took her pubic lips into my mouth and energetically sucked on them. At her urging I even nibbled on them.

Finally, I took her swollen clitoris into my mouth and trapped it in between my teeth. I sucked on it like it was some sort of hard candy. The news anchor responded to my efforts with rapid panting, gasping, and an energetic twisting and swaying of her hips.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhhh! AAAAAAAHHHHHH," she screamed inarticulately as her hips trembled and shuddered and wetness from her orgasm filled my mouth.

Anja was the third woman to get her pussy eaten by me that evening. She had to take off her ankle boots and her leggings to effectively bare her pubes for me. But even naked from the waist down, I still felt far more naked and exposed than her.

"You look so fetching on your knees like that," Anja commented. "And the way your arms are bound behind your back makes you look so helpless. It's hard to believe how adorable you look."

As Anja shoved her pussy in my face, one of the other women commented that the way my arms were bound behind my back forced me to keep my shoulders back and thus I was forced to keep my breasts thrust forward.

"I suppose that helps to make her look more adorable too," Anja replied as she guided my face into her crotch and worked my mouth over to the glistening folds of her pubic lips.

"Ohhh!" The teenager gasped and swayed her hips in erotic joy as I worked my tongue up and down. Then I worked my tongue into the gap between her swollen sex lips and the noises she made became even more enthusiastic.

It was tantalizing being my sister's naked sex slave. And my heart pumped with excitement as my sister forced me to sexually serve so many aloof women. I thought about how I was being forced to expose my naked body for their entertainment, go over my sister's lap so they could enjoy watching my ass bounce as it was spanked and reddened, and how I was made to kneel at their feet and lick them to orgasm.

It filled me with a confusing yet potent sort of delight. I never felt more alive or ecstatic as when Holly exerted her power over me and made me serve her as a lowly, naked, lesbian sex slave. My heart pounded in my chest, Holly kept a tight grip on my leash, Anja rubbed her vagina in my face, I was naked and on my knees with dozens of women watching and I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness.

Yes, it was odd that I was so happy to be my sister's naked and punished sex slave, but sometimes the things that make us happy don't make a lot of sense.

One wicked woman after another bared her loins, thrust her vulva in my face and had me lick their privates until they shuddered and gasped in orgasm. As I had anticipated, my jaw and tongue were both sore and overtaxed by the time I was finished. It was exhausting work, tonguing that many women in the same evening.

But if you owned a sex slave, I suppose that's the sort of thing you'd force her to do. And I was fitting into the role of a sex slave more and more every day. Day by day, it was feeling more and more like I belonged in this role.

I was naked, bound, feeling helpless, owned and controlled and one of the wicked women in the crowd spoke up from somewhere and said, "I'm still in love with that ass. I'll pay you five-hundred dollars if you let me spank her right now."

"My sister has already been spanked once this evening," my sister responded to the affluent woman. "And she hasn't done anything to deserve a second spanking."

I felt moved that my sister would protect me from additional punishments, even though she was literally being offered hundreds of dollars for my ass, but this wasn't over.

"Nothing other than having the most perfectly shaped, desirable buttocks I've seen in years. I'll pay eight hundred. She won't deserve it, but you can buy a lot of lotion to soothe her tender bottom for that sort of money."

My sister and the moneyed woman argued back and forth, but eventually there was so much money being offered, my sister was stunned into silence. My sister and I just stared at each other for a few seconds, shocked that so much money was being offered for the privilege of spanking my poor bottom. Eventually, I just nodded to my sister, indicating I felt she should take the money and allow the woman to punish my already abused buttocks.

"Very well, I accept your offer," Holly said. "Have a seat on the ottoman and I'll help to drag her over your lap."

Money exchanged hands and then my sister yanked on my leash and had me crawl across the carpet on my knees. It was hard to crawl across the carpet with my wrists bound behind my back, but I didn't complain. I just sighed, grunted and gasped and awkwardly crawled towards the ottoman and endured the rugburn on my knees.

The woman who had offered so much money for the pleasure of reddening my bottom was about my age and my height. She had her auburn hair cut into a stylish pixie cut and was wearing a two-piece suit with a stylish, black blazer and a black miniskirt.

"She looks even more adorable close up," the woman commented as my sister grabbed me around my waist and hefted me across the woman's lap.

My face ended up staring at the floor and my ass ended up high in the air. It was a scary position for a bound, naked girl to be in, but I was getting to the point where fear was a constant companion. The fear was delicious to me now. The fear of being a helpless, naked slave in situations like this was thrilling to me. I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex as the redhead smoothed her hands up and down my backside and traced the curves of my buttocks.

"Not many women have a body like this," she said as she felt me up. "She's sculpted perfection. Oh, I just love the way she feels under my hands. Her skin is so soft and smooth, and her glutes and thigh muscles are so firm."

There was a moment where she reached between my legs, cupped my pubic lips and said, "Legs apart, slave girl. I want your bald pubes to be delightfully on display as you're spanked."

Several women in the crowd audibly agreed that it would enhance the experience if my pubic lips were visible during my punishment. The redhead stroked my exposed sex lips for a few seconds, causing me to moan in unmistakable arousal before she drew her hand away.

"So, how many swats are you going to give her, Katrina?"

"I'm not certain. I want to see her squirm and create enticing memories. How many swats will it take for us to get there?"

Before anyone could attempt to answer that question, there was a sharp crack of Katrina's hand against my naked bottom. The sound of the hard smack across my bare flesh resounded throughout Eva's parlor. My poor bottom was already sore from my previous spanking, and I squealed in pain.

"I just love the way she jerks and cries out," Katrina commented with sincere admiration.

"It is rather nice," agreed Holly. Then, one of the other women in the crowd suggested that selling the rights to punish my nicely rounded bottom become an ongoing theme.

"It could be a tradition. After your sister has been stripped and collared and leashed, you take bids from women who want to throw Hannah over their lap and spank her bare bottom."

"Spanking it would be more fun than staring at it all night."

I jerked and danced across Katrina's lap as she reddened my defenseless buttocks and the assembled women discussed the idea of my ass being sold to the highest bidder at every party from then on.

I lost track of the number of swats that Katrina had given me. My educated guess was twenty, although Katrina made it difficult to count, as after a flurry of stinging swats, she had a habit of reaching between my legs and rubbing my pussy. She would get me delirious with lust before punishing my poor bottom again.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

My head was reeling, and my body was feverish and overstimulated. Everything was a blur, and it was difficult to focus on any sort of coherent thought. I jerked, bounced and cried out with every stinging spank and I squirmed, moaned and gasped every time Katrina fingered my pussy.

"Her ass looks so much sexier now," one of the women commented as I sobbed and whimpered across Katrina's lap.

"Love the color," another woman said. "It's a shame she can't see how beautiful she looks."

Several of the women examined my wounded buttocks up close and even reached out and ran their fingertips up and down my poor bottom. I was tender to the touch, and I whimpered as they felt me up.

"There's a mirror in the foyer," Anja commented. "Let's take her there so she can see for herself just how red her bottom is."

Anja grabbed me by the hips and helped me off Katrina's lap. My sister tugged gently on my leash and soon I was standing there naked and barefoot, with my ass throbbing and my vision blurry from all the tears that had welled up in my eyes.

"To the mirror," Katrina demanded. "You'd better hurry before the handprints fade and I have to redo my work."

That comment spurred me into motion. My bare feet moved with purpose and soon I was standing in the foyer, looking over my shoulder at my own reflection.

I was impressed with the vivid redness on my ass cheeks and thighs, graphic evidence of the ordeal I'd suffered for these women's entertainment. I should have been outraged at the suffering that Katrina had put me through, or at least felt sorry for myself, but I felt an odd and growing sense of pride. Something about those overlapping red handprints decorating my naked flesh made me proud...like I'd accomplished something important.

"Feeling like a well-punished slave?" my sister asked as I stared at the vivid colors across my bottom.

"Yes," I replied, and I posed this way and that, flexing my buttocks and shifting my weight from one foot to another. I felt even more submissive, as if the colors on my abused bottom made me more my sister's slave than I had been before.

"It will happen again," my sister reassured me. "The public loves a slave with buttocks like yours. And the vivid color from a recent punishment makes your ass even more beautiful. Frequent spankings are a must."

* * *

After the party was over, the handcuffs and the leash were removed, and Anja took me upstairs to her bedroom. She had me lie face down on her bed. Holly joined us and explained that she had a bottle of therapy lotion, and she was going to rub some of it into my well-spanked bottom.

"It has vitamin-E and aloe. It'll help your skin heal quicker."

She poured a generous amount of lotion into her hand, then sat down on the bed and began rubbing it gently into the reddened skin on my legs. My thighs were very tender, and I gasped when she gently rubbed the lotion in.

Anja volunteered to help and soon both women were rubbing lotion into my reddened buttocks. Holly concentrated on one butt cheek, while Anja rubbed lotion into the other. The two women were gentle as they massaged the lotion into my sore skin. Even though my bottom was sore to the touch, eventually their hands rubbing the lotion in felt good. I let out an audible sigh as they smoothed lotion into my naked posterior and eased the stinging pain.

I was emotionally and physically exhausted and I drifted off into blissful slumber while my loving sister and her friend rubbed lotion into my wounded flesh.

Schlank
Schlank
2,902 Followers
12