Salacious Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

We only have these parties two or three times a month, but Holly and I play BDSM games at home all the time. It's a lifestyle now. Holly and I wouldn't go a whole day without me being put into bondage any more than we would go a whole day without eating.

At one point, my sister got the idea that she should set up a whipping frame in our backyard. I came home one day, and she had already purchased it and had it delivered and set up. I knew exactly what it was and asked her why we had one in our backyard.

"For outdoor bondage, of course," she explained cheerfully. "Why else would it be there?"

"Holly, you can't be putting me in spread-eagle bondage in the backyard," I protested. "What if one of the neighbors gets on a ladder and peeks over the fence into our yard?"

Holly pointed to her right and said, "That house right there is vacant. The Rickman family moved out months ago and they haven't been able to find anyone interested in moving in since. It's gonna be empty forever. I think it's haunted."

Then, I pointed to the property to our left and said, "What about there? Ms. Bobocea, next door? Her backyard is right up against our backyard. If she looks over her fence and sees me naked and bound to that thing, she's going to freak out."

"Are you sure about that? Maybe she'd enjoy seeing you naked and bound to a whipping frame."

"She's a boring, middle-aged woman who dresses like a kindergarten teacher and she drives a Prius," I countered. "There's no way she's going to be into lesbian bondage and discipline sex games."

Ms. Bobocea seemed boring and conventional, but Holly wasn't willing to let go of the idea that appearances can be deceiving and that maybe Ms. Bobocea was more than she seemed.

At some point in mid to late April, I came home from an audition, and I found Holly and Ms. Bobocea sitting in our kitchen. I was on friendly terms with Ms. Bobocea and once or twice I'd even helped her bring in her groceries from her car, but this was the first time I'd even seen her inside my home.

"Um, hello," I said uncertainly to my neighbor and my sister. "And what's all this then?"

"Hannah," Ms. Bobocea greeted me cheerfully. "Your lovely sister was just explaining to me how you felt that I was boring and narrow-minded and that if I discovered that you two girls got into lesbian BDSM sex games I'd become shocked and offended."

I was caught flat-footed and was unsure how to respond. I felt a slight sense of outrage that Holly invited my next-door neighbor in to discuss this volatile subject without bringing me into the loop first.

"I never said you were narrow-minded," I replied defensively.

"Boring, then," she amended. "I'll have you know I was young once, too. I did unconventional, exciting things when I was your age."

"I'm sure you did," I said, trying to sound conciliatory. "I just thought Holly was crossing some sort of line when she wanted to strip me naked and strap me to a bondage device in the backyard. The backyard is very nearly a public place, and if you were to accidentally come across us while I was naked and spread-eagle..."

"Oh, I might have been shocked for a moment or two," Ms. Bobocea said, interrupting me. "But you have a delightful, lithe, young body. Once I realized that you and your sister weren't doing anything harmful or illegal, I'd quite enjoy watching your delightful body squirm."

For a few seconds I was too shocked to say anything. Ms. Bobocea looked so innocent and proper. For her to say that she'd enjoy seeing me naked and bound was like Mary Poppins saying that she was going away with a bunch of biker chicks for a couple of days to attend a lesbian orgy.

"See?" Holly declared as she made a grand flourish with her hands. "This is progress. If I had never invited her in and asked her about this, we would never have learned how cool she is. She would actually enjoy seeing you naked and bound out in the backyard."

"Um," I replied inarticulately.

"I'm not an expert on BDSM relationships," my middle-aged neighbor commented, "but if Hannah is your slave, shouldn't she be punished for her presumptuousness? I mean, she did assume that she knew better than you about the appropriateness of a whipping frame in the backyard."

"That was kind of presumptuous," Holly replied. "And it was kind of unfair, the way she potentially deprived you of something you would have found enjoyable."

"Oh, I would have very much enjoyed seeing her naked body all bound and spread wide open," Ms. Bobocea said.

I felt a growing sense of anxiety as I started to see where this was going. Both my sister and my neighbor gave me mischievous looks and then Holly ordered me to strip.

"What?"

"Strip," my sister confirmed. "Take your clothes off right now. All of them. I think our next-door neighbor has earned the right to see you naked. I think she's waited long enough."

"Earned the right?" I asked, aghast.

"You insulted her when you called her boring and conventional and implied she couldn't handle learning about us. Now, get out of those clothes right now. If I have to repeat myself again, you're going to be sorry."

My face flushed hot with fear and embarrassment. Stripping naked for wealthy lesbians at Eva's posh home was one thing. Stripping naked for a matronly neighbor who looked like Mary Poppins was something else completely. I felt like we were mixing lesbian BDSM porn with a Walt Disney film.

Holly and Ms. Bobocea openly stared as I took off my shoes and socks and unzipped my pants. Then I pulled my pants down to the floor and stepped out of them. I divested myself of my t-shirt and bra next. The last thing to go were my panties.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and pulled them down. Ms. Bobocea had a wicked look in her eyes once my panties were down around my ankles. My image of her respectability and conventionality was being stripped away layer by layer. She still had that fresh-faced, wholesome, Mary Poppins kind of look to her, but bit by bit I could see her dark, prurient side peeking out.

I felt shame and humiliation as my middle-aged neighbor stared openly at my bald pubes and told me how adorable they looked.

"You're so smooth down there between your legs," she said admiringly. "Your pubic lips are very visible."

And if that wasn't enough to make me feel embarrassed, my sister felt compelled to add, "And without all that pubic hair obstructing your view, you can easily see how her pubic lips are plumping up. Being forced to strip naked for us is getting her aroused."

I felt my face flush even hotter at this comment and I tried to voice my objections, but Holly just cut me off and told me to do a slow turn.

"I want our guest to get a good look at you from every angle. Place your hands behind your head and give us a spin."

I groaned and did as I was told. Ms. Bobocea got to see every inch of me as I did an agonizingly slow turn. She saw my buttocks, my loins, my bare boobs and my embarrassingly hard nipples.

"Her body is incredible," my matronly neighbor enthused. "May I touch her?"

I gasped at the suggestion. Ms. Bobocea touching my naked body would be like getting groped by a Walt Disney character. It just seemed wrong on so many levels, but Holly said that she should go ahead and touch me anywhere.

"Hold still, Hannah," Holly admonished me. "I want this woman to feel your treasures."

A wicked smile spread across my neighbor's face, and she got up out of her chair. I kept my hands behind the back of my head as she reached out and placed her hand on one of my breasts. She rubbed her thumb experimentally back and forth across my stiff nipple and I trembled as it became even harder. I groaned as the throbbing sensation in my nipples increased and then my neighbor placed her other hand between my legs and felt my sex.

"Spread your legs, Hannah," my sister chided me. "If she's going to feel how wet your sex is, I want you to make it easy for her."

I spread my legs shoulder length apart and then she said, "Wider than that. I want your pussy to be exposed and available."

I spread my legs pornographically far apart and my neighbor continued to play with my shamelessly exposed pubic lips. She rubbed her fingertips up and down the line of my sex and an agonizing wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins and causing my vagina to throb with hungry spasms.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked as my neighbor simultaneously stroked my nipple and played with my pubic lips. There was an insistent, wet pulse in my sex and unless I was going to be fingered to orgasm, I wanted this woman to take her hands off of me.

My sister considered my question for a moment, and then Ms. Bobocea turned to my sister and said, "Wasn't there some talk about a whipping frame? When do I get to see this adorable thing trotted out to the back yard and get secured to it?"

"What?" I asked, feeling a sudden panic. "You want me to be bound to the whipping frame? Now?"

"This all started because you didn't want our neighbor to see you bound to it. It seems to me that things between you and Ms. Bobocea won't be right until she sees you bound to it. Now, march!"

Holly walked directly behind me, and she smacked me on the butt when she felt I wasn't moving fast enough. There was an extra intense feeling of vulnerability being naked outdoors. Feeling the fresh air and sunshine on my naked skin made me feel somehow more exposed. My bare feet crunched on the grass, tree roots and small unidentifiable debris in the back yard as my sister marched me over to the imposing bondage device she had bought.

"No point in worrying about Ms. Bobocea looking over the fence and seeing you bound to this," my sister commented. "She's not in her yard. She's over here now."

My neighbor and my sister worked together securing me to the whipping frame. My wrists were spread far apart above my head and my ankles were spread far apart. Leather restraints were used to secure both my wrists and ankles to the whipping frame. I soon found myself bound spread-eagle, breathing heavily as I struggled in my naked bondage outdoors in the middle of my backyard.

Being bound and naked outdoors was a new experience for me, and my chest heaved up and down as my heart pounded in my chest and I was gripped by raw, sexual heat, embarrassment and shame as both Holly and Ms. Bobocea stared openly at my bound, helpless, naked body.

Our neighbor that I had thought was so sweet and innocent gave me a predatory look and her fingers eased down to my defenseless pussy. She cupped my mound with her hand, squeezing it gently, then leisurely stroked my swollen labia up and down.

"I always knew you had a nice body, Hannah," our neighbor informed me. "But until today, I had no idea just how extraordinary it was. And now that I've got you naked and helpless, I intend to explore every inch of it."

True to her word, Ms. Bobocea ran her fingertips up and down my naked body. She smoothed her hands up and down my thighs, she brushed her fingers up and down my abdomen, she kneaded my breasts, she rolled my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, she squeezed my buttocks, she examined the tender flesh of my anus and then she went back to probing my pussy.

"She is so wet," the tricenarian said as she stroked my pubic lips and then poked a finger into the entrance of my vagina.

I squirmed and moaned as the middle-aged woman pushed her fingers inside me and probed my moist interior. Being fingered while bound and naked felt like rape, but I was embracing my delicious feelings of helplessness and savoring the erotic sensations as my orgasm began building. I moved my hips and pelvis in a lewd shameless manner as Ms. Bobocea's wicked fingers brought me closer and closer. I was right on the edge of a glorious climax when she pulled her fingers out of me.

She held her hand up so I could see my sexual juices glistening on her fingers. Then she told me to suck my juices off her fingers. I groaned in humiliation and sexual frustration, but I did as I was told.

She thrust her fingers into my mouth, and I obediently sucked my juices off them. Being dominated by our 36-year-old next door neighbor filled me with embarrassment and shame but it also sent a dark wicked rush of heat through my body. My sister stood there and watched approvingly as I was groped and objectified.

I accepted my sister's dominance over me. Now I was accepting our neighbor's dominance over me, and I felt even more like a slave than before.

12