Salacious Sisters Ch. 07

Story Info
Ms. Bobocea gets a naked slave-girl as a birthday gift.
6.1k words
4.55
6.4k
16
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,927 Followers

I'm a huge exhibitionist. I get a huge thrill when I'm ordered to strip naked and forced to exhibit myself for the prurient entertainment of large crowds. The bigger the crowd the better. All those eyes upon me, assessing my naked body, staring at my toned buttocks, my erect nipples and my exposed pubes, something about this is a potent aphrodisiac for me.

This doesn't mean that I can't get excited without a large crowd ogling my naked body. My sister and I have our intimate moments where it's just her and me. Of course, she still treats me like I'm her sex slave. A few years back I got into bondage and being dominated by my sexual partners, and Holly knows that. She's taken on the role of my owner, and she knows how to treat a slave so that she feels owned.

Take for instance, last Saturday.

Holly and I typically shower together in the morning. Shortly after we began our BDSM relationship, Holly declared that slaves shouldn't be allowed to shower by themselves, as there's a risk of them masturbating if they're given any degree of privacy.

I was marched into the bathroom shortly after we were both awake. I'm required to sleep naked every night, and it took Holly only a few seconds to strip out of her nightshirt and panties. Once in the bathroom, I was ordered to activate the shower and tell my sister when the water was warm enough for both of us to get in.

Holly stood in the shower behind me and proceeded to wash my naked body once we were both soaking wet.

My dominant sister grabbed a bottle of bodywash and lathered and rubbed and teased every inch of my naked body. Her hands roamed all over my back; she washed my neck, then my chest. She lingered forever on my naked breasts, running her slippery hands over my nipples until they felt achingly hard and embarrassingly erect.

Holly's hands explored my body with youthful enthusiasm. I gasped and trembled as my sister's hands played with my body and stimulated my nerve endings. At some point, her slick hands moved down my obliques and glutes and moved towards my loins.

Of course, my labia were shockingly swollen at this point. According to Holly's rules I was forbidden to masturbate, and I was kept naked most of the time. Add to that the way Holly had played with my nipples, and my poor pussy was soaking wet and throbbing with hungry spasms. The touch of Holly's fingertips made me moan and tremble. It took just a minimum of effort on her part to bring my tormented body to the edge of a high-pitched, screaming orgasm.

Of course, I wasn't supposed to have orgasms in the shower, so Holly took her hands away from my inflamed pubic lips before I could achieve orgasmic relief. She then proceeded to move her soapy hands down my thighs, leaving me groaning with intense sexual need.

When Holly was convinced that I was clean, she proceeded to shave me. She was firm, efficient yet gentle as she shaved my armpits and my legs. My pubic area has been waxed by a professional and I'm smooth as glass down there, but Holly took her time and examined my vulva closely and methodically, looking for the slightest sign of hair growing back.

She carefully examined the space between my swollen labia and my anus, and slowly ran her fingertips across any bare flesh that she thought might potentially have a hair on it. I panted and gasped, as another agonizing wave of desire passed through me. My loins heated to feverish levels and my sex throbbed again in hungry spasms as she slowly inspected me, pulling on my labia to make the skin taut and get a proper look.

"Perfect," Holly exclaimed when she was done with her inspection.

We got out of the shower and Holly proceeded to dry me off with a towel. When we were both clean and dry, Holly produced a pair of handcuffs and ordered me to turn around and cross my wrists behind my back.

"Slaves shouldn't be allowed too much freedom." Holly commented as the stainless-steel handcuffs clicked and Holly tightened them around my wrists. "Bondage is good for you."

I had already been aroused but talk like that caused my sexual heat to intensify. There was a soft, wet pulse in my sex, and I made a sound that was halfway between a gasp and a whimper. And the cuffs on my wrists forced me to keep my hands behind my back, adding to my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability.

"Now, get into the bedroom, slave-girl," my sister ordered. "March!"

She placed one hand into the small of my back and had me proceed down the hall and into our bedroom. Once there, she walked me over to the bed, grabbed me by the hips, made me turn around and then we were face-to-face.

My sister has a beautiful face. That may sound somewhat narcissistic on my part as we're identical twins, her face looks just like mine. Nonetheless, I took a few moments to admire my sister's stunning beauty. Then, she took my head in her hands, and she kissed me.

My body responded instantly to Holly's touch. I could feel a tingling between my legs and my heart pounded out a high-spirited, jubilant drumbeat, as I returned her passionate kiss and melted into it.

I moaned into Holly's mouth as her tongue caressed mine, creating more tingly feelings that began with my tongue, but traveled all down my body, making my pussy throb with hungry spasms, and stiffening my nipples into hard, swollen nubs.

In between passionate kisses, Holly made sexy, panting, heavy breathing noises; I loved the sounds that she made. And then we were kissing again, and I felt her wicked tongue sliding teasingly over mine.

At some point while we were kissing, one of Holly's hands drifted down and took hold of one of my buttocks. Her fingers gripped me, digging into my flesh intently enough to feel intimate, but not hard enough to hurt. I moaned even louder as she did that, and lifted my arms up, raising my bound wrists into the small of my back, giving Holly greater access to my butt.

She fondled my buttocks, squeezing them, kneading them and caressing them as the kissing became more passionate and my body temperature seemed to climb higher and higher.

I squirmed as she fondled my ass, and unconsciously struggled against the handcuffs that imprisoned my wrists. There was no way I could break free, but I was so excited and stimulated at this point, my body had to react somehow.

Holly's hands moved slowly across my body while we kissed, and at some point, she cupped one of my breasts and began to knead and caress it. I was enjoying the feeling of my sister's fingers on my bare breasts, and then her thumb began to rub itself methodically across my erect, swollen nipple. My poor nipple was already sensitive, and Holly's direct attention to my tender flesh caused me to moan in response. Then Holly clamped her mouth over mine again and attempted to stifle my moans by gagging me with her tongue.

I didn't really notice when Holly and I broke from our kiss, but at some point, our torsos were separated, and Holly took both of my nipples in her hands and began to roll my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. The pressure and friction from my sister's loving fingers made my swollen nipples so distended and overstimulated that they ached, but it was a delicious sort of ache. It made me moan, and I arched my back and thrust my chest out, encouraging Holly to continue her efforts.

I felt exhilarated, and tingly. My libido had been inflamed, and every touch of Holly's lips, tongue or fingers seemed to spur my libido to even more wanton heights. I felt shamelessly sexual and wanted Holly to have her way with me and make me her naked, wanton bitch. I wanted her to access all my naughty bits and arouse my passions, until my brain shut down completely and I was just a mindless, naked screaming creature of wanton, orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh, God, Holly," I panted as she kneaded my breasts and played with my nipples, "Don't stop. That feels so good."

Holly went on and on, arousing my nipples, inflaming them, eliciting tingly, naughty excitement from them. Her hands were magic on my naked flesh, and the tingly feeling in my nipples expanded across my naked body and inflamed the naughty, throbbing sensations in my loins as well.

I continued to squirm and fight against the handcuffs, which I knew was a fruitless endeavor, but I was overwhelmed by the flood of sensations as my sister fanned the flames of my sexual passions, and I seemed to do everything on impulse. The higher functions of my brain were mostly shut down at this point, and I was largely just responding to highly pleasurable, external stimuli.

"Oh, aaahhh, huhhh, uhhh," I said, making inarticulate vowel-sounds instead of words.

At some point, I found myself on my knees, with Holly's firm, perfectly sculpted thighs in front of me. I didn't remember getting down on my knees, but there I was, with her beautiful thighs and her puffy, pink labia staring me right in the face. And then, without any conscious input from my brain, I found my face against the bare flesh of my sister's naked thigh, planting loving kisses there. One kiss was followed by another, and then two more, and then I lost count. Holly's thighs were delicious, firm and athletic and smooth. She has legs like a dancer, and I love them.

"Hannah, I don't need you kissing my thighs," Holly said, her voice strained and barely audible, "I need you in between my thighs."

Suddenly, I found myself licking nectar off the delicate, pink petals of Holly's swollen sex. Her pubic lips had become unfurled, and I licked at the delicate folds that had revealed themselves to me.

I dragged my tongue from the bottom of Holly's slit all the way to the top and was almost immediately rewarded with the sounds of lusty moaning and panting coming from Holly's lips. Then my sister's hips began to squirm and gyrate as I attempted to work my magic on Holly's sex with my tongue.

Holly made a lot more vowel sounds as I worked my face into her crotch and probed her delicious sex with my tongue. I loved the taste of Holly's pussy. I could taste it even as I licked the outer lips of her vulva. It was almost like butter, but more exotic somehow. She tasted heavenly, like liquid heaven on my tongue.

My face was in between Holly's thighs, and she made happy, contented moaning and gasping sounds. I ran my tongue across the swollen, pink folds of her pubic lips, and savored the taste. I swear, there isn't a woman alive who tastes better than Holly. I mean...it's not like I've stuck my tongue into a lot of women, but my sister is a real yummy treat. She's delicious.

"Oh, my God, Hannah," Holly gasped when her skin was feverishly hot, and her orgasm seemed imminent. Her hips lurched and quivered, and her pelvis thrust itself into my mouth and squirmed away several times, as Holly seemed to completely lose control of her body from the waist down.

When the orgasm finally hit, Holly utterly lost the ability to communicate verbally and was reduced to making vowel sounds as her sex spasmed and she panted uncontrollably, her hips squirmed, and her thighs trembled and shook in an erotic, adorable sort of way.

The juices from Holly's sex flowed out of her in copious amounts, and I licked them up like a kitten licks up cream. Holly continued to make vowel-sounds long after I had licked her vulva clean.

When next we kissed, Holly could taste her own juices as her tongue probed my mouth. It seemed only fair to me that she got to sample the delicious sexy goodness, the taste of her liquid orgasms.

My tongue mingled with hers as we kissed, and we both moaned into each other's mouth. I pressed my naked body against hers, and her skin still felt feverishly hot.

Her bare thighs pressed against my thighs, her bare breasts casually brushed against my breasts and the side of her face nuzzled against my face. Her skin was soft and smooth and hot, and I could still feel a sexual heat radiating from her naked body.

Her fingertips touched me everywhere as we kissed, and erotic tingles seemed to resonate across my body wherever her lips or fingertips contacted my skin. The effect of each touch was cumulative, making me feel more and more aroused.

"Lie down on your back, Hannah," Holly said when we both came up for air, "I wanna try something."

Holly grabbed me and assisted me in lying down on the bed, face up. I didn't know what my sister had in mind, but I trusted her. I lay down on the bed, my body throbbing with anticipation, and waited to see what happened next.

Holly crawled onto the bed, and lay down, face up with her butt near mine. It was awkward, the way we were positioned, but when Holly explained what she was planning it started to make sense.

"Okay, have you ever heard of tribbing?" Holly asked me.

I'd read about tribbing before, but I'd never tried it. I never even gave it much thought before Holly asked me about it. However, with my sister and I both naked, and our bodies close together, the word "tribbing" suddenly sounded phenomenally erotic and exciting.

"Spread your legs far apart," Holly instructed me, "If we're going to position our naughty bits properly, we can't have our legs getting in the way."

My sister and I both spread our legs indecently far apart, and we both raised our hips up, arching our pelvises several inches up above the surface of the bed.

It was almost like trying to fit two puzzle pieces together, as I maneuvered my hips forward and guided my vulva closer to Holly's. The handcuffs restraining my wrists created an extra layer of difficulty, but there was a magical feeling of erotic tingles as my swollen, hypersensitive pubic lips finally made blissful contact with that moist, magical place between Holly's thighs.

"Oh, God," I gasped in a weak, girlish voice.

"Right there with ya, slave girl," Holly replied, and she began to gently rub the glistening, tumescent folds of her labia into mine.

How many yummy nerve endings are in a woman's labia? I didn't know, but it felt like a lot. It felt like millions. As Holly shifted her weight and moved her hips this way and that, her pubic lips rubbed against mine, stimulating an entire symphony of delicious responses that began in my vulva and resonated across my entire body.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed again. I apologize for not being very articulate, but very little blood was reaching my brain. My loins seemed to be monopolizing the blood supply. My swollen clitoris throbbed, and I could hear a throbbing in my ears that seemed to sync up with the throbbing in between my legs.

I felt millions of protracted shivers along my vulva, my thighs and my abdomen as the strength of the orgasm grew inside me. It was like a tidal wave building strength deep beneath the surface of the ocean for hundreds and hundreds of miles before it rose up and crashed into the shore.

My orgasm had been building even before my sensitive, swollen pubic lips had formed an intimate union with Holly's; however, rubbing my sex against Holly's had dramatically increased the potency of my budding orgasm. When it came crashing to the shore, it was going to be overwhelming.

Holly's left thigh rubbed against my right thigh, and I could feel the feverish heat on her skin. My insides felt throbbing and magical. There was a potent energy deep inside of me, cycling, growing stronger, and then Holly let out a fierce, feminine, wanton cry and shoved her beautiful pelvis into my vulva with an erotic enthusiasm that almost overpowered me.

Then the tidal wave broke, and my legs gave out. My hips collapsed onto the soft surface of the mattress, my naked butt bounced once or twice causing the bedsprings to squeak, and I screamed and writhed as the orgasm took over and a rush of overwhelming endorphins flooded my naked body and caused me to squirm in ecstasy.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," I exclaimed weakly, and I lay there, naked, bound and panting, savoring the feelings of post-orgasmic bliss until I finally passed out.

* * *

Of course, there are also times that Holly loans me out to people. It's important for a slave to be loaned out to people and forced to serve them. It helps to keep a slave in the proper mindset.

And when our next-door neighbor, Ms. Bobocea, turned thirty-seven, Holly brought me over and told Ms. Bobocea that she could borrow me for the evening as a birthday present.

Ms. Bobocea is one of those people who look incredibly innocent and wholesome, but in fact enjoy kinky sex as much as anyone. She's just as much a sexual deviant as me or my sister.

Holly rang the doorbell and when Ms. Bobocea answered the door, both my sister and I shouted "Happy birthday" in unison.

Ms. Bobocea looked from Holly to me and then back to Holly again and said, "Hello. Which one of you is my slave?"

"You really can't tell?"

"You look exactly alike," my neighbor replied. "You've even dressed the same. How am I supposed to tell you apart?"

Technically we weren't dressed exactly alike, although we were both wearing cute, one button blazers, V-neck shirts and tight jeans that showcased our shapely legs and hindquarters. There were subtle differences to Holly's outfit and mine, but I didn't bother to point them out.

"This one here is the slave," Holly said as she wrapped one arm around my waist and placed one hand on my forearm.

Ms. Bobocea smiled a wicked smile and said, "Well, you're both beautiful, but now that I know you're the one who will be bending to my will, suddenly you look the most beautiful of all."

My neighbor placed her hand on my belt buckle, gripped it tightly and pulled me forward, saying, "Get in here, both of you. Let the celebrations begin!"

I was dragged into the house and Holly followed closely behind. She shut the door behind us and then I was pulled forward into the living room. Normally, Ms. Bobocea looked so plain and harmless. But suddenly she had a predatory look in her eyes. And if she was the predator, I was the prey.

I felt my heart flutter in my chest.

"We're mixing traditions," Ms. Bobocea explained. "I'm keeping the tradition of the birthday spanking, but instead of the birthday girl getting spanked, I'll be doing the spanking. Now, get out of those clothes, so I can throw you across my lap."

She said it so congenially and cheerfully. She didn't sound at all like some sort of angry disciplinarian. She sounded more like a Disney princess. I hesitated, hands at my side and stared into Ms. Bobocea's face. She still looked innocent and wholesome, even with that mischievous look in her eyes.

Suddenly, she reached for me with both hands. She unbuckled the belt on the front of my jeans, and she undid the snap on my pants.

"I told you to get out of your clothes, naughty girl," Ms. Bobocea snapped. "I'm adding an extra ten swats to your spanking for your slowness!"

"Make us wait any longer, Hannah, and Ms. Bobocea and I will rip your clothes off for you," Holly added.

"And if we have to do that," Ms. Bobocea threatened, "I'll add even more swats to your bare bottom. You were originally going to get thirty-seven swats. You're now up to forty-seven. Get undressed now, pretty-girl, or the number goes up even higher."

Her threat triggered a surge of adrenaline through my veins. Fear mixed with excitement, and I rushed to get undressed with shaky hands. There was a large cardboard box resting on the floor by the couch and Ms. Bobocea instructed me to drop my clothes in there as I stripped.

Of course, my bra and panties were the last to go. The bra was the kind that fastened in the front, making it easier to take off. And my panties were the tiny G-string kind that covered my vulva, and nothing else. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and yanked my panties down. Once the skimpy garment was on the floor, I stepped out of them and dropped them in the box along with all my other clothes.

Schlank
Schlank
2,927 Followers
12