Salacious Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Bobocea studied my naked body openly, and I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex. The way she scrutinized me made me feel submissive and helpless. I was the sort of person who got a sexual thrill from being treated like a slave, and being stark naked while my fully clothed neighbor studied my naked body made me feel like a slave-girl about to be sold at auction.

"I'm jealous," Ms. Bobocea commented as her eyes examined every inch of my naked body. "You have such a slender waist, firm boobs and taut, sexy abs. I wish I had a body like yours."

I considered telling Ms. Bobocea that she shouldn't be so jealous. Despite the fact that she was about a dozen years older than me, her body was almost as nice as mine. Okay, I'd never seen her with her clothes off, but even seeing her fully dressed, I could tell that she had a slender waist and a flat tummy. Perhaps I had better muscle tone, but with the right exercise regime, she could get toned muscles as well.

"Give us a spin," Ms. Bobocea said. "I want to get a good look at you from the sides and the rear as well."

I sighed and began a slow turn. Naked, barefoot and with my nipples already hard and erect, I felt extraordinarily exposed. When I had my back turned to her, Ms. Bobocea ordered me to halt and stand like that.

"Such buttocks," she said admiringly. "So firm and proud. It's a shame you can't see how remarkable they look. They're extraordinary."

And then she got down on her knees behind me and pried my buttocks rudely apart so that she could examine my anus.

"Your butthole is so pink and tight and delicate looking. Even your anus is cute. Oh, now I'm even more jealous."

Still crouched behind me, Ms. Bobocea reached between my legs and stroked her fingers across the swollen folds of my labia, and I gasped. A sudden, agonizing wave of desire passed through me, and I trembled.

Then she grabbed one of my ankles and pulled. I grabbed onto Holly for balance and allowed Ms. Bobocea to pull my foot up off the floor. She examined the soles of my feet one at a time and declared that she was jealous once again.

"Even the soles of your feet are cute. You're just too adorable for words. I'm so jealous, I'm adding more swats to your spanking. We're up to fifty-seven."

I groaned miserably at this announcement, and then she said, "And an additional three swats for that disrespectful groaning. Now we're up to an even sixty."

I bit my lower lip and tried not to do or say anything else to antagonize my neighbor. She'd gone mad with power and was intent on abusing it.

"Turn around and face me," she ordered, and I did it without any hesitation or complaining. I stood there stark naked, and she stood there dressed in tweed, giving me an imperious, assessing look. I felt very helpless and exposed under her gaze, and my heart was sent racing.

We stood face to face, then she placed one hand between my legs. I shuddered as she worked her fingers up and down the line of my sex and stroked my bare pubes. The folds of my pubic lips became plump, and I could feel the wetness forming down there.

"I want you good and hot before I begin my birthday spanking," Ms. Bobocea explained, and she continued to work her fingers up and down my pink slit. She kept going even as I trembled, and my hips reflexively convulsed.

I tried not to whimper as one agonizing wave of desire passed through me, then another, then another, heating my loins and hardening my nipples. My hips jerked and swayed as my sex throbbed with hungry spasms.

"Ohhhhhh!" I gasped and when it seemed I was going to climax right then and there, Ms. Bobocea withdrew her hand and declared that now I seemed like a naughty, shameless slut who was ready to be spanked.

I attempted to form words and contest the notion that I was naughty. Hadn't I been brought there as a birthday present? But my vocal cords felt thick, and I couldn't seem to get them to work. Then my thirty-seven-year-old neighbor grabbed me around my waist, sat down on a footstool and dragged me down across her lap.

"Place your hands down on the floor," she said to me. "Keep them flat on the floor and keep your cute little buttocks raised up in the air. You can squirm all you want but maintain position or else I'll add more swats to your spanking."

SMACK!

The first spank that came down on my bare bottom was sharp and stinging. The second spank came rapidly after the first and it stung worse than the one before. I cried out and reflexively squirmed and writhed across Ms. Bobocea's lap as my sister watched.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It was humiliating and the stinging pain from the spanks was cumulative. I could feel my ass growing hotter and soon I began to sob. I kept my ass up in the air and my palms flat on the floor, but I was unable to keep my legs from kicking and my hips from writhing. I sobbed and my body twisted and floundered in agonizing pain as my bare bottom was mercilessly reddened.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Aahhh! Aaahh! Unnhh! Aahhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I cried out in mindless pain as my poor bottom was abused. The spanking eventually ended, but not until after I had totally debased myself in front of my next-door neighbor. Once upon a time I had been the successful, self-confident model/actress that lived next door. Now I was a lowly, naked girl who had been spanked across my neighbor's lap.

Holly helped me off Ms. Bobocea's lap and held me close, allowing me to cry on her shoulder. Then she passed me off to Ms. Bobocea and I cried on her shoulder as well. She pressed her clothed body intimately into mine and I could feel my sensitive nipples grow even harder as they brushed across the fabric of her shirt. Potent sexual energy filled the room. My naked body hummed with sexual electricity as Ms. Bobocea held me close, and I desperately wanted her to finish what she had started with her fingers between my legs.

"So beautiful," Ms. Bobocea said as she held me close. "You're a very beautiful girl and I enjoyed spanking you very much."

Truth be told, I enjoyed being spanked. It was painful and humiliating, but it was also exciting in a dark, delicious sort of way. Then, in a spontaneous moment, she wrapped her arm around my waist, lifted my head up off her shoulder, cupped my chin and angled her face up to mine.

The kiss was full of passion. I parted my lips and allowed her tongue entrance into my mouth. The kiss deepened and her grip around my waist became tighter. I moaned, utterly lost in the feel of her tweed clothing against my naked skin. My nipples brushed across her tweed jacket and the friction made me moan.

I savored the feelings of being naked, submissive and punished. My bottom throbbed with pain, but my heart pounded in my chest and my entire body was feverish with lust. Ms. Bobocea held me close, stroked my hair, told me that I was a pleasure to spank, that she treasured my lovely tears and the tantalizing way that I moved my hips as my ass was reddened, and when my sobbing finally ceased, she loosened her grip on my body and told me to help her out of her clothes.

I was momentarily surprised. Normally the women who dominated me remained fully clothed while I was stark naked. It assisted them in lording their superior status over me. But once she ordered me to help her undress, I had little choice other than to obey.

She dressed like a librarian. There was a tweed blazer, tweed skirt, sensible shoes and starched, button-down shirt, but once I got her out of her clothes, she had a nice, firm body. Her breasts were small, but they didn't sag or droop. It was obvious that she exercised and tried to stay in shape.

It was also obvious that she was aroused. Her pubic lips were plump and damp and there was moisture glistening on her inner thighs. She acted all dignified and wholesome, but it was evident that she enjoyed lesbian BDSM games just as much as Holly and me.

"Pleasure me, pretty girl," she said in a low voice. "Do it well."

I didn't need to be told twice. I moved closer and clamped my mouth over her sex. I worked my tongue into her slit, found the entrance to her vagina and probed her moist, wet interior. She was extremely responsive. It took almost no time at all before she was moaning, gasping and squirming her hips.

"Oh! Oh! Aaahhh!"

I loved the noises that she made as I lapped at her clit and sucked her pubic lips into my mouth. Finally, I trapped her clit gently between my teeth and sucked on it like a hard candy. The noises she made became more passionate and the way she moved her hips became wilder.

"Oh God! Oh God! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Her hips and pelvis gyrated and at some point, she collapsed to the floor. She had a huge smile on her face and continued to breathe heavily but made no effort to get up. She looked exhausted but happy.

"You look quite contented," my sister said from a few feet away.

Ms. Bobocea sighed and then responded, "Your sister is quite the treasure. She's impressive."

"I know. And I enjoyed watching the two of you together."

"You enjoyed watching your sister go down on me?"

"Yes, and I enjoyed watching her go over your knee. Her look of helplessness as you assaulted her gorgeous bottom was delicious. Watching her legs dance as you spanked her. And her bottom was still deliciously red when she knelt between your legs and ate your pussy. It was a visual treat."

Ms. Bobocea continued to lie on the floor and sigh as she savored the blissful afterglow of her orgasm. Then she ordered me to turn around and show her my buttocks so she could see just how red they were.

On my hands and knees, I positioned my wounded bottom, so it was easy for Ms. Bobocea to examine.

"Your bottom really does look better with the additional color," Ms. Bobocea said as she stared at my ass. Then I felt her fingertips slide up and down my thigh.

"Have you ever cum while being spanked, Hannah?"

"No, ma'am," I replied tremulously. Her hand came remarkably close to my exposed pubic lips, and I involuntarily shuddered.

"That would be a sight to see. I'd love to see you shudder in orgasm while your ass was reddened."

Then she turned to my sister and said, "I would really enjoy watching our pretty girl experience orgasm while being spanked."

"Go ahead," my sister said. "Start spanking her and then use your fingers to fuck her. Slide your fingers in and out of her, drive her over the edge. I think it will be fun to hear her cries of pain and her cries of orgasmic release mixed together so we can't tell which is which."

My sister ordered me to go along with this plan, and she pulled out her phone so she could record the whole thing on video.

"This should be delicious. Your ass is going to be so red. And the sounds that are going to come out of your mouth!"

I spread my legs wide and felt that deep pulsing within my loins before Ms. Bobocea even touched me. My sex drive had dramatically intensified since I'd become Holly's slave. I was horny most of the time, but right there and then, with me naked and about to have my sore, innocent bottom spanked once again while my sister watched, I was swept away on a potent wave of arousal.

Ms. Bobocea placed one hand on my poor, stinging bottom and one hand between my legs. I moaned before the spanking even began, feeling simultaneously excitement and a dark, delicious fear as I braced myself for what was to come.

"This is going to hurt," my sister warned me. "But you enjoy a certain amount of pain, so I think you'll be okay."

As I remained there on my hands and knees, Ms. Bobocea pinched my pubic lips together, causing my juices to overflow onto her hand. I groaned and my breathing became labored as I waited for my stinging spanking to begin.

"Wait until I get into position," my sister said, and my sister took a seat on a nearby couch to my left. She pointed her phone at me and got ready to make a video recording of my plight.

I was on all fours, naked with Ms. Bobocea's hand between my legs, my sister sitting on the couch with her phone. I trembled, hung my head down low, and felt a sensation of helplessness and humiliation wash over me. I was being abused and sexually objectified, but somehow, I was eagerly awaiting what was to come next. My sister and my neighbor were treating me in a way that was degrading, but extremely thrilling.

My stomach was filled with butterflies, I took a deep breath, tensed up and then my second spanking of the evening began. The slaps across my ass hurt more intensely this time, probably because my poor bottom was already sore.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I cried out and writhed reflexively from the scalding sting of the spanking. And as I was spanked, Ms. Bobocea ground her fingertips across my pink slit. Then she worked two fingers into my vagina and thrust in and out of me while she continued to spank my poor, defenseless bottom.

I screamed and cried and jerked, but it didn't take long before the stinging pain of the spanking began to transform into a sort of dark, sexual delirium.

My neighbor impaled my pussy on her fingers and worked her thumb across my hard, swollen clitoris. The spanking became more intense, and I found myself grinding my pelvis against Ms. Bobocea's hand.

I writhed in reaction to the painful spanking, but I also writhed to rub my achingly hard clit up against my neighbor's hand. My heart pounded and my sex throbbed as Ms. Bobocea's cruel right hand smacked across my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. She reddened my naked flesh and caused my backside to burn with hot, bright pain.

With my sister recording, I felt horribly humiliated, but I shamelessly ground my pelvis against my neighbor's hand to bring myself to orgasm as I was spanked.

"Oh! Ooh! Uuhhhhhh!"

My cries of pain gradually transformed into cries of wanton, libidinous desire. I knew it, my sister knew it, Ms. Bobocea knew it. And when I shuddered, spasmed and exploded into ecstasy, there was no hiding the fact that I was experiencing the most powerful orgasm of my life.

12