Salacious Solstice Pt. 03: Process

Story Info
Jillian Vibe seduces a crewman.
1.1k words
4.14
1.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Jillian Vibe slipped into her flight suit, which the doctor had moved from her quarters. Like all the uniforms, it was a front zip, long sleeved, teal in color, and surprisingly thin because in space ever ounce matters. The feeling of the light material against her thighs, legs and hips drove he crazy with stimulation. The flight suit was form fitting and pressed tightly against the outside of her pussy. Her hard nipples were evident through the thing material, but by this point she wasn't thinking about it enough to notice.

Her mind was surprisingly refreshed, clear and confident; yet always on the cusp of orgasm.

Today was going to be a different day than normal, like before she went to the planet.

Today was a day to begin changing the dynamic among the ship's crew to be one where sexual skill was an important part of their job and as necessary as filing reports and running operational checks.

As she walked down the crew quarters corridor with doors on both sides, she noticed an intoxicating and arousing energy coming from the other side of one of the doors, door 109.

She stopped at the door and punched her command override code to open the door unannounced.

There stood Petty Officer First Class Anel Ambrose, perfectly nude and masturbating in the middle of his room with his eyes closed.

During the split moment between the door hissing open and Ambrose noticing the commander and stopping the strokes on his impressive cock, the image of such a strong man pleasuring himself set fire to her brain and set her body into overdrive.

Ambrose was easily one of the tallest guys on the ship, standing at just over 6ft 3in tall. He was athletic and took weight training and body building seriously. Or, as serious as he can while still focusing on his Space Navy career. He was lean and muscular with strong arms, tight ass and a killer smile.

He stopped moving his hand and instead just held his cock where he stood, staring at the commander of the Solstice. Finally, he found his voice and said, "Good evening, Ma'am. I'm sorry, I thought the door was locked."

Jillian stepped into his quarters and punched the 'close' button on the inside panel, followed by a light finger tap on the 'lock' button.

"You did. And it is," Jillian said. She unzipped her uniform as she walked up to him. She watched his eyes follow her hand as she unzipped her flight suit down between her breasts and past her navel, only to stop just above her perfect pussy.

She slid her shoulders from the flight suit and let it fall to the floor as she stepped in front of Ambrose. She ran her hands down his hard flesh s she sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

He was already hard and throbbing from his own masturbation as he slipped between her lips. She decided that he must have been close to orgasm when she interrupted, which would account of energy coming from the room. It didn't matter. No mater how long he lasted, she still wanted his cock to touch the back of her throat and to taste his seed in her mouth. She didn't want him to ask why, or be a gentleman, or treat her differently than his normal sexual conquests. She just wanted him.

She didn't need to wait long. She only worked on his cock for a few minutes before he was moaning and unloading his cum into his senior officer.

He came and came; Jillian swallowed and swallowed. He tasted wonderful and while she was draining him dry, thoughts of all the rules and regulations they were violating by doing this didn't matter a bit. Nothing mattered except for squeezing every last drop of cum out of him.

Once she was done on her knees, Ambrose carried her to the edge of the bed, bent her over, and took her doggy style without asking permission. He just took her lie a primal best, and he would have her.

They ravaging was exactly what Jillian needed. His hard cock, fresh from its climax down her throat was stiff and large still, it filled every inch of Jillian's' depths as he pressed into her.

He pulled her hair and slapped her ass as he fucked her hard and deep.

Jillian came long and hard, the orgasm originating in her core and radiating out to her fingertips and lingering in one long orgasm.

A few seconds into the eternal orgasm, and Ambrose was releasing his cum into Jillian in thick, creamy spirts that coated her insides an leaked out onto the floor.,

When Jillian was sure that he was done unloading his balls into her, slid him out of her, licked him clean, kissed him deeply, then went to dress. She slid back into her flight suit, still breathing heavily from her ravaging.

Ambrose wrapped himself in a towel and began to speak but Jillian held a finger up indicating him to stop talking.

She let the post-orgasmic glow and aftershocks roll through her body as she clinched the wet and slippery juices within her pussy. There was something hot and dirty about having the cum from two people in her body at the same time. Her mind was instantly filled with the burning need to add a third crewman to her list; absorb their pussy juice or cum shot into her body and spread the joy that was sex.

It wouldn't take long now. She'd eaten out Sarah in the Sick Bay, but she was already infected with the same alien seed that she was, which was undoubtedly the catalyst to her insatiable desire to fuck her entire crew and have sex be as big a part of their job as space travel. Now that she'd fucked Ambrose, the alien essence was in his body, and he would soon spread it to his regular stable of lovers on the ship.

She watched his eyes get more and more dreamy, and she knew that the alien essence had enveloped his mind and that he would perfectly understand his mission now.

"Don't worry about it, Petty Officer. It will be our secret," Jillian said.

Ambrose gave a dreamy smile, his cock getting hard again through his towel.

Jillian unlocked and opened the door and left Ambrose much like she found him: a hard cock and a need to masturbate.

The door shut behind her and she resumed her walk down the corridor. Her unquenchable lust was magnified and she needed another partner. But the ship was still in need of a commander and that was her, so she'd need to find a work-fuck balance that suited.

The process would be fun!