Salacious Solstice Pt. 02: Sick Bay

Story Info
Commander Jillian Vibe and Sarah awake in sick bay.
767 words
4.21
1.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Jillian vibe lay naked under the sheets of her bed in the sickbay of her star ship. It had been 2 days since her lieutenant and her had met that creature in the cave. The doctor hadn't believed their story at first, but then he completed the medical workup on both of them. He concluded their minds were in perfect order and confirmed their report by finding trace amounts of an anesthetic and potent aphrodisiac in their blood. He also found alien seamen in both of their reproductive systems. While he didn't think they would get pregnant, it was quite obvious that the two had been ravaged and someone, or something, had ejaculated its cumload into each of them.

Jillian looked around the ship's sickbay: lights and switches covered the walls and the stars streamed past the windows on the far wall. There were over two dozen medical beds, but only two were in use. The only other patient was Sarah, her Lieutenant, who was in the medical bed next to the window.

Jillian rolled onto her side and the feeling of the thin sheets running against her naked flesh nearly made her cum; she concluded that this must be a latent effect from the alien essence that had been pumped into her body and must be sensitive and over stimulated from the drug that the cave lover forced into her. At first, she was scared and didn't want to move, then she touched her breasts and pinched her nipples and her body rocked with an orgasm that went from non-existent to full force in seconds. It was wonderful.

She subsided from her bliss and threw the sheets off, fighting the overwhelming need to relax into the feeling. She sat on the edge of the bed, breathing hard and trying to calm down.

Once she caught her breath, she stood to her feet and pleasure radiated up from the bottoms of her feet and made her legs weak. Her hand shot to her pussy and rubbed herself, sending another orgasm through her body and nearly doubling her over as she clasped her other hand over her mouth to stifle her pleasurable screams.

In that moment, Jillian wanted to have sex. Each step across the room made her feel more and more intoxicated by lust. By the time she reached Sarah's bed, she was ready and determined.

Her friend's nude flesh was barely covered by the thin sheet. Jillian knew that each movement she made sent another pleasurable signal to her body, and that Sarah must be cumming so hard in her mind with visions of being ravaged by the alien just like Jillian had. Which was good, because Jillian didn't care about anything else except getting the next orgasm and getting fucked.

She pulled the sheets from her lieutenants sleeping self in one quiet tug. Sarah moaned and writhed with the pleasure, yet never opened her eyes.

Jillian couldn't help herself. She wasn't thinking and didn't want to think. She wanted to fuck and cum and make others cum. She gently spread her friends' legs, trying not to cum from the flesh on flesh contact, and pressed her tongue against her friends bald pussy. The taste of Sarah's aroused juices triggered fireworks in Jillian's mind, leading her to lick and suck and devour more and more.

Sarah screamed with pleasure, wrapped her legs around Jillian's neck and held Jillian's head hard into her pussy as her body tensed and writhed with each lick and each climax was Jillian drank all Sarah had to offer.

Jillian sucked the sharp taste of alien cum from Sarah's pussy and it triggered a fantasy in her mind of being ravaged by the thing in the cave again. Yes, she and Sarah had both breathed in the gas from the living plant in the cave and had both received massive cum shots deep into their bodies. There had to be some changes occurring, and Jillian's pussy twitched with the thought.

Jillian lost track of how many times she and Sarah climaxed. Her juices were dripping into a puddle between her legs as she wiped Sarah's juices from her lips.

Sarah never opened her eyes the entire time. Her mind was undoubtedly exploding with orgasm and the lustful carnal images of being ravaged and sharing fluids in intimate ways.

Jillian lay the thin covers over the woman's naked body. It was time to walk the ship and reunite with some of the crew and spread the alien essence to them so they could understand the pleasure they brought back to the ship.