Salamander MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trace spun 'round suddenly, breaking his hold on her midsection. "The guys weren't joshin' too hard, were they?"

"No, no. They were fine." He ran his hand across her shoulder, feeling her dress. The silken strap tickled his skin. "A little weird, but I chalked that up to you beating Greg's ass if he didn't do his job right!"

"Mmm...thought I was subtler about it. This dress takes a while to put on properly...if you want to make a good impression, that is."

"And what an impression," Chris chirped. He touched his forehead against her snout, closing his eyes and lowering his voice. "You are amazing."

"Thank you."

"The dress," he said, placing a hand on her lower back, "brings out your beauty better than I could've ever imagined."

Blood rushed to Trace's head, reddening her complexion.

Chris chuckled. "Trying to match its colour?"

"Shut up," she replied, pretending to slap him. "Inside, baby. Let's go inside."

"Don't wanna catch a cold out here," Chris joked, "the dress is very nice, but it doesn't cover everything, now does it?"

"Oh you..."

Shutting the door behind them, the couple moved into the apartment. The same view that'd awed Chris confronted him again, resplendent in the dwindling daylight as a field of colour illuminated the ARC. A million miniature suns, each poised to capture the lovebird's attention with their twinkling, burned. The pathways were flanked with lamps, and neon strips glowed.

"It's like a city."

"Big town. We're not city-level yet."

"You seem to have a great nightlife here, judging from how bright the nights are!"

"Are you annoyed I made you wait in our equivalent of a community centre?"

"Why? You saying Greg could've kept me occupied in a nightclub?"

"Oh sure, but I wasn't going to have you staring at other women. Or men, if you were so inclined. Not tonight. Not when we haven't been together in a long, long time."

"Long time indeed."

Trace's tongue darted between her semi-open lips and slathered Chris, leaving a damp trail as a mark of her affection. "I can take you out some other night, eh?"

"I'd like that." Chris kissed her gently. "You hit the 'town' often with your friends?"

"What's it to you?" she asked, teasing him, "slapping the ol' ball-and-chain around my ankle?"

"Isn't that supposed to be your job?"

"Ha-ha. Funny guy. Remember what I said about my teeth?"

"That they're very sharp — yes, I do. But you could make the same threat as a human and the effect would be the same," he said, stroking her lower back.

"A lot weirder if it was Trey making that threat, not me," she whispered. Chris looked at her and smiled. "Hey," he said, "did you know about Beth?"

"About her being Brian? Yeah. I didn't think you'd meet her today, so I thought it wouldn't come up. But there, you see — you're making friends here already. Greg. Beth. Bruno. Who's next, Bill? Missy? My gym buddy Tyson?"

"Depends."

A hiss issued from the back of her throat. "Steal all my new friends why don't you..." Harmless, as he knew she was kidding.

"Besides," Chris continued, "how did you find out?"

"Oh sweet innocent Chris...I used to bully her too."

"Ah..."

"No! It's alright now, we're on good terms." Trace patted his chest. Her tone was soft, and reassuring. Her dress folded as she pressed herself closer. "When she first arrived and was integrating into the rest of the subject population, she found out about me being a certain...asshole someone. I knew she knew when 'Beth' tackled me to the ground."

"How long ago was this?"

"Hmm? Oh, don't worry, I had laid my eggs by then. Yeah, she wrestled me to the ground in full view of everyone, screaming her head off. Gave me a few decent knocks. Then I decided to get real."

"Oh yeah?"

"Hell yeah. Pinned her flat and let her tire herself out — not until I got in a few mild punches of my own. Poor thing. She was so frail I was worried I'd hurt her."

"Sounds more bad than good."

"Like I said," Trace beamed, "it all worked out. We both agreed to turn over a new leaf...start over...and after she hitched up with Greg she mellowed out even more. She became happier. More outgoing. Not like the Brian either of us knew."

Chris agreed, and let it be known with another kiss. Trace hugged him. They made it three more steps before falling into each other's arms yet again. Stuck in the one spot, too wound-up together to move.

"Plus," she said quietly, her lips next to his ear, "it's fun thinking about her tiny grey booty gettin' slammed by a massive hunk like Greg. Absolutely pounded. Destroyed by his monster cock!"

"Okay...think you're starting to fantasize..."

Trace nipped at his shoulder. "Oh, is that what you were thinking when you were downstairs? That Greg and the other males were so much more fuckable than you? My, my, Chris...after everything we've shared you're still the same pathetic dork I used to beat up..."

She watched him stew uncomfortably.

"Disagree?" she asked, observing his silence. "Then prove it!"

Their mouths met. Unlike their earlier cutesy kisses, this was raw. Passionate. After holding themselves back, they had their chance to let loose. Especially Chris. Since seeing her in that red dress it was only a matter of time before his feelings burst from his polite exterior and drove him to take her. Her words, and her taunts, spurred him on. Incensed, his hands explored her curves, and she reciprocated. Chris sensed her webbed fingers pry his fly open. By the time the jingle of his belt-buckle reached his ears it had already been stripped away, wobbling in the air as Trace pulled it free. His trousers fell, and Trace wormed her way up into his shirt — causing shortness of breath as her cold hands touched his chest. He spluttered, and gasped for air, before being sucked back into their kiss.

As he got undressed, Chris began to plan his assault on her clothing. However, no matter which angle he tried he dared not rip her dress. It was just too stunning to damage. Trace picked up on his hesitance. "Like the dress, huh?"

"Fuck yeah I do!"

"I had it custom-made. Not many options off-the-shelf for a girl like me, tail an' all."

No, Chris thought, I bet there weren't.

"Here," she said, "I'll help you." Taking his hands, she guided him in unzipping the dress from the back. She showed him the right way to disrobe. Victory arrived in the form of her dress sliding down her sides, revealing her top half to her excited mate. Diverting his mouth from their kissing, Chris dropped to breast-level, burying his head between her ample bosom. The yellow strip that ran from a tapered point on the 'V' of her collarbone flowed south and widened, colouring the cleavage he currently occupied with its marking, before shrinking back to a thin line ahead of her bellybutton. In the midst of furtive glances, he saw her colours meld together into a hypnotising pattern. The majority of her blue-green skin filled his vision, covering the rise and swell of her breasts with its aquatic flavour.

"Somebody's eager," Trace remarked. Chris didn't reply, instead he rubbed her back and gradually reached around to her front, bringing his arms close and cupping her breasts. Unable to contain the large mounds, he let go, and pulled away. They bounced, shaking in the aftermath of his retreat. He looked into Trace's eyes. She opened her mouth part-way, and moaned. He grabbed a handful of boob on her left side, and brought his mouth to her nipple on the right. Squeezing the nub of flesh, he sucked hard, causing her to squeal.

Trace freed her own hands and moved them to her sides. Chris hungrily suckled, aping their infant spawn. She gasped. The tingling spread, from her chest beyond. Her body prepared itself. Nerves fizzed. Muscles twitched. Her insides grew moist. An itching sensation formed between her legs. She shut her eyes, sensing Chris' lustful attention shifting from one breast to the next. One year. One whole year since she had the opportunity to indulge herself. By God...she was dying to feel him...

"Baby," she murred, "let's move somewhere more comfortable." She fondled his hair, enjoying the fibrous feel of that aspect of humanity, and groaned. He wasn't stopping. His sucking sent waves of pleasure through her — pleasure that was hard to refuse. She battled it for control of the moment. Seizing a brief reprieve as he looked up at her lovingly, she nudged him towards the bedroom.

The pair — in a mutual state of partial undress — waddled through Trace's apartment until they got to the bedroom. Designed similarly to her previous one, with a bed built for an amphibian's need for regular hydration, but bigger. A lot bigger! Chris ignored the vastly-expanded living conditions his mutant girlfriend had wrangled for herself and focused on pleasing her in any way he could. He was her guest, after all...it would be rude to refuse his host.

She pushed him onto the bed, watching him fall flat on his ass — the liquid cushioning of the mattress taking the brunt of his descent. He crawled backwards, moving to give her room to pounce. Trace let her bare chest shake as she adjusted the dress at the waist. Seconds later, she had undone the last binding keeping her from total nakedness. She let the dress fall to the floor, and stepped out from the crumpled red ring at her feet. Her eyes said it all. She needed sex.

Chris hurried to rid himself of his remaining clothes. Stripped down to his birthday suit, he tensed in anticipation of Trace's approach. She started low, bending down at the foot of the bed, and gripped its edge. Slowly, but surely, she crawled. Her tongue tracing its way from ankle to knee, her voluptuous body smothering his legs with her advance. She opted for methodical, agonisingly slow movement. Enough to drive her lover wild with waiting. The smooth flesh of her boobs travelled past his groin, massaging his erection with their voluminous majesty. Her hands scoured the path ahead of her main force, diving and dipping into the contours of his chest and sides. His slender build shivered upon her touch. She eyed him with ravenous intent. Her legs flanked his, sliding against his goosebumps-ridden skin.

"Can't wait, huh?" she asked, noticing the sweat drip from his hairline. "Don't worry, baby, you won't have to much longer."

With that, she dragged her foot across his leg, her whole body rising to stand atop him. The webbing between her toes formed a rubbery blanket as it moved, sliding over his thigh. Trace propped herself up using the nearby wall, and peered down her nose at him. He felt a faint wetness as her foot caressed his junk. His heated erection sent all the right signals to his brain while in contact with her taut flesh. Trace laid her foot across his penis, spreading her toes and capturing the swollen organ. Twisting and turning, the two toes either side of his cock found their partner underneath — wrapping his member with her waterborne webbing.

Chris gasped.

Trace smirked. The cheeky salamander tightened her grip, squishing his cock. It only grew harder, straining against its confines. Her lover whinnied like a desperate mare, body shaking as her vice-like grip increased.

"WHERE...DID...YOU...LEARN...T-thu-Tha-THAT!?" he stammered, his wild heartbeat apparent in the throb of his manhood.

"Feels good then?"

"Yeah! F-fuck it does!" Chris moaned.

"Gotta few tips from my girlfriends. Looks like they weren't lying when they said it would have their males at their mercy."

"Oh God, please..." he cried, "tell me..."

"Tell 'me' what?"

"Tell me I'm a good servant, my Queen." Amid his sweat and stammering, Chris managed to wink at Trace, who rolled her eyes.

"Gonna need to work on your grovelling," she said, her demeanour that of a strict schoolteacher. Her toes rubbed together, rolling his meat in her grasp. He couldn't contain his moans.

Now deciding it was time to ramp things up, Trace moved her foot back-and-forth. Stroking his cock, she kept him imprisoned and crying out for release. "Better not cum or I'll be very disappointed. A year of waiting and you'll have shot your load before the main event!"

"I...won't..." he groaned.

"You better," said Trace, rubbing his delicate meat with her flexible sole, "you don't wanna disappoint me, Chris."

Her ministrations continued for another minute, driving her lover to the brink of insanity with her orders to stem his release. Happy that she'd tormented him enough, she let his cock go and lowered herself, planting her broad, bubbly ass on his belly. Her tail swept across his feet, finding a home between his legs — somewhere to rest the enormous extremity. Chris wheezed as her weight bore down on him, alleviated only when she finished adjusting her stance.

Straddling him high, Trace leaned over and kissed him. Then, she let her breasts hang over his face, filling his vision with soft, motherly meat. "How's it feel?" she asked, a touch of care in her voice.

"Amazing," Chris responded with glee, "as good as I remember. Better even!"

"Say more nice things," she teased, "I've missed our time together."

"You and me both...Trace...this feels so...so..."

"What, babe?"

"This feels like it's meant to be." Chris grabbed her hips and moved her down, closer to his waiting cock. Trace didn't put up a fight — a token resistance at most perhaps, to keep him horny. "I should've seen it sooner."

"What, Chris? Seen what?" Trace asked, nuzzling his cheek as she leaned over him.

"You and me, together. I should've stuck around. Visited you more."

"Oh...Chris..." her heart fluttered. "That would've meant the world to me. But I didn't know how you'd feel after our breeding..." Unanswered questions blossomed in her mind. Did he like the idea of breeding her? Did he really think about the consequences? Did he genuinely give a shit?

Did he want to be a dad?

So early an age in these modern times...

"Trace," he sighed, "seeing you again...I realise there's more than lust involved..."

"I have feelings for you too," she said, holding her naked body close to his, "my maternal side is telling me to do everything in my power to keep you here." It screamed in her subconscious — roaring, proclaiming her to be a proud mother. Family was a powerful pull, and it tugged at both of their hearts.

"I didn't think I wanted have kids...for real...until I saw you with them." He didn't finish his thought, for she had blocked his words with her writhing tongue. Trace's lips shimmered with saliva, coating her lover's chin and cheeks with dampness. Their sloppy mingling proceeded, and their bodies unconsciously shifted into position.

Chris felt his dick jump, inches from her soaked pussy. The pale flesh guarding her treasure, exposed to the elements and filled with blood, twitched. He broke the kiss. Trace let him taste her breasts once more, sealing his lips around her puffy aureola. He sucked, harder and harder, his tongue massaging the bulbous knot. She cried out in pleasure, her body wracked with strong sensation. He increased his pressure, his cheeks caving, until suddenly...he tasted a trickle of liquid. Faint, barely a drop, but its foreign flavour told him the truth. Her milk flowed.

Oh God! YES!!

Trace gasped as he coaxed milk from her mammaries. She thought herself empty after feeding Devon and Sally earlier in the day. Evidently not, as the flow steadily grew. She cheered her lover on...

"That's it! Suck my titties baby! They're so full."

The taste of her alien ambrosia was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Chris drank, thirsty for more. Her milk wasn't like a mammals', despite her modified biology. No, it felt different. It tasted new. He couldn't put his finger on it. New...different...but above all else, the product of their love. The food of his children.

He was the father. And he wanted to show the mother how much he appreciated her.

Switching boob, he suckled. Meanwhile, his hips angled themselves, rising from the bed — a slight, subtle motion, easily missed. And Trace did miss it. Taking her by surprise, Chris bucked, ramming his hips upright. The head of his cock slipped past her nether-lips and plunged inside. Trace froze, her hands squeezing his chest. Fingers dug into his skin, breaking the surface. A small quantity of blood pooled around the digits, a violent signifier of their passion.

Trace, flustered, went limp. Her legs faltered, and she had to sit. As she did, her lover's cock forced its way deeper. When her ass settled atop his groin, he was all the way inside. "Fuck!"

"Trace..." Chris murmured, separated from her bosom by her change of posture.

"F-fuck," she repeated. Sitting straight, she steadied herself. Her prominent chest — nipples leaking — rose and fell with her breathing. Her exotic colouration blurred as his vision went faint. Chris rubbed his eyes, finding them watery.

Trace stared. He stared back. She winced, wiggling her hips with him inside her. The warmth of his member emanated through her body — her cold-blooded nature absorbing as much of his heat as possible. She remained still, to which Chris had no complaints.

The couple shared a moment of heightened bliss. Just like their return home, neither wanted to be the first to interrupt the pureness of their silent union.

With the wait finally over, Chris moved his hips, lifting Trace's butt from her seated position. Out-of-balance, she slammed her palms back down onto his chest. He coughed. She purred. Gradually, they built up a rhythm. "Ah...ah!"

Chris listened to Trace's noises, a welcome delight for the ears. He thrust, his body pumping, every muscle doing their utmost duty to drive his girl wild. Her flesh engulfed him. Coaxed him deeper with each thrust. Riding hard.

"Ooohh!" Trace bobbed, her body shaking. "I've waited a year to feel a man inside me. Harder! Faster! I need it!"

Answering her call to action, Chris put all of his energy into fucking her. "G-God, Trace!" Amidst the chatter of his teeth he gave encouragement to the smoking hot creature bedding him. "Trace!" He held her quaking bosom, arms stretched to their limits. Muscles burned, losing their power as exhaustion crept up on him. She was insatiable. Her biology showed no signs of tiring. Chris wheezed. She threw her head back in rapturous ecstasy.

"Fuck me baby — FUCK ME!!"

Grinding her hips against his pelvis, letting her moistened body slip and slide over him whenever she lowered her top half, Trace enjoyed a long-awaited fuck. Chris looked worn-out. She had a way of using her body that left him weak, and entirely at her mercy. A wry smile grew, born from the upturned curl of the corner of her mouth, her jaw loose and bouncing in sync with the rest of her. She moved close and dragged her tongue across Chris' front. The salty taste of his sweat clung to her taste-buds as they scoured his skin. Hearing him groan at the new sensation, she continued her travels. Once past his stomach she diverted to one of his nipples, coiling her flexible muscle around his vestigial peak. Nipping at his exposed body, she moved between pecs, gentle in her approach. The feel of his cock sliding into her pussy rocked her, always in the back of her mind; a deep, vaginal sensation easing the tension of the day. No...the year...

"It's s-so much better when you h-have to wait," she whispered, staring at his chest. Refusing the give him time to produce a response that wasn't a mired mix of moaning gibberish, Trace licked higher-up. She felt him tense as her tongue tickled the base of his throat. An animal reflex, fearing the intimidating mass of teeth very close to his jugular. His dick buried inside her meant the two impulses clashed. Fuck. Flee. Fuck. Flee. Both quarrelled internally, intensifying the pleasure he experienced.