Salamander MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm walls of her innards consumed his flesh. Tiny ridges and folds escorted the stiff shaft, greeting him at every thrust. He was tired now. Quite tired. How could she keep going at this pace?

He asked her.

"Saved up all my lovin' for tonight," she remarked, now up against his ear, tussling his hair, "why? You having trouble keeping up?"

"F-fuck you," he gasped, "isn't it obvious?"

"'Fuck you'...hmmm...well you are giving it your best...maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should've asked one of the guys here to help keep me company." She saw his beet-red face tilted away from her thanks to her teasing. It'd gone beyond coy — this was downright demonic!

She kept whispering, her own voice strained by their exertion. "Maybe they're still available..."

"Like fuck you're gonna leave me!" Chris roared, his speech laced with aggressive passion. He pushed himself from the bed, hurtling upright and holding Trace tight. He knew she was kidding, but he was through playing her game. Her nether-lips kissed the base of his shaft for the penultimate time, as he felt his peak approaching.

Trace paused as the rush of warmth spread inside her. Chris' faint gasp all the confirmation she needed to know he'd cum. The heat subsided for a second, then grew to a painful level. It was okay, however; she was used to it after enough times together. She felt his seed leak around his shaft, slight drops dripping onto his sac. When his shivering stopped, she took Chris' hand and guided him towards her pussy. Avoiding the remnants of the load he'd just shot, she made him stroke her lower lips — daintily caressing her labia and clitoris. The pale skin of her sensitive area rippled with a darker colour as he tended to her. Another few seconds and she could join him in orgasm.

Those infernal seconds passed slowly. Taking time to wrangle as much pleasure from his gentle strokes as possible, Trace jerked her body. Her blood was already going cold, returning to her natural low temperature. And with that temperature drop came one in the level of sensitivity down below. That wouldn't do! She needed just the last bit...the last amazing rush.

"Eeeehhhaahhh! YES!!"

She collapsed. His dick slipped out, a blob of cum oozing from between her pussy lips. She'd made it. Got the most out of their lovemaking — well before the signs of her own tiredness could be seen by Chris.

They embraced. A soft chorus of 'oohs' and 'aahs' accompanied their relaxation. The two unlikely partners joined in a sense of shared appreciation. It would take a while before they could muster enough energy to speak.

Chris and Trace spooned for a while. Naked, calm. The night taking over. All the lights outside faded as the hours passed and denizens of the ARC retired. Only a certain subset of neon-filled facades dotted the view through the main window. Chris stared from the bedroom, seeing through the open door and out onto the living area. He felt a movement beside him. Trace mewled and squirmed next to him, a heady mix of exhausted pleasure bubbling inside her. Gently, he touched her shoulder, waking her from her half-sleep.

With speed, she rose from the bed, her curves rippling in the silver light. Chris drank in her physique. The bodacious beauty of his mate — and mother of his children.

Stretching, Trace looked behind her at Chris. He smiled at the amorous anthro, and shuffled closer to the edge of the bed. She turned back around, and walked across the room. Her nude body shone in the moonlight. Seeking a snack from the fridge, she moved into the kitchen. Chris watched her, never losing sight of his lover. Her thick salamander booty swayed with each step, his seed visibly seeping down her left thigh. She paused, sniffing the air. Chris let out a small groan and breathed heavily.

Trace looked at him, noticing his pointed stare. Her hand casually pressed against her hip, before sliding around her ass cheek and into her thigh gap. The permanent film of moisture her body secreted, thinned after hours of exertion without refreshing from a body of water, made a spine-tingling sound as her hand moved across the surface of her skin. Digits dived into her pussy, sinking into the pale lips and wiping his leaking seed from her leg.

"Mmmm...lots more babies where that came from, huh?" she giggled. Bringing her finger to her mouth — a dollop of creamy white perched upon its tip — she tasted his seed. "Mmmm! Mommy loooooves daddy's milk." Her webbed fingers returned to her moist, dripping pussy, squishing and squelching their combined gelatinous fluids, preparing another taste.

"Daddy's special milk," she moaned, lapping up the liquid treat.

Leaving Chris' view, she gathered snacks to sate her rumbling stomach — along with some to share with Chris. Ones a human would appreciate. Wolfing down another live creature, letting its aquatic body break between her jaws, Trace swallowed and licked her lips. She returned to the bedroom with a jar of cookies and some sodas. "Can't wait to introduce our kids to cookies when they're older," she said, lying down beside Chris.

"Y'know," he said, "if all my childhood bullies turned into sexy fish ladies and bore my numerous spawn life would be so much more fun and interesting."

"FISH!?"

"Sorry...'salamander' didn't roll off the tongue that well. I improvised."

Trace snorted. "You changed my species for a stupid joke? That settles it, I have to go back to being a bully. Grrrr...give me your lunch money kid!" She straddled him, pinning his arms back, their naked bodies mingling once again.

Chris was not spent yet, despite what their recent activities would have you believe. As Trace slid over him, using her nude form to tease and tantalise, he lay still. A couple of quick grabs later, and he was stroking her from head-to-tail.

"I want to be closer to you, Trace. After today, I don't know if I want to move across the country for college."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that." The supple salamander moved low, rubbing her flesh against his. "Judging by this—" she exclaimed, seizing his semi-erect dick, "—you're not finished with my body. Mommy needs her stud on-call."

Chris shivered. "You could get your wish...you make a solid case for sticking around."

"Heh, help me reinforce that case then!" Throwing her head back, she sat on his waist. The slick aftermath of Chris' climax oozed from between her nether-lips — the product of their lovemaking. Small sticky sensations clung to his pelvic area, growing in drips and drops as Trace hovered above his groin. A splash of spilled seed and feminine juices struck his cock, causing him to flinch at the oily feeling. Trace stemmed the tide by slamming her ass down. Chris jerked upright for a split-second as the force of the impact threw him. Quickly, she pressed her leaking lips against the length of his shaft, not hard enough to penetrate, yet not soft enough to completely ignore. He still had some lovin' left in him.

"Gah!"

"Hold on baby, I wanna—"

Trace lost track of her words as she slid across his length. Her natural lubricant aided passage as she travelled across his cock, kissing him in the most intimate way possible. The soft, fleshy folds of her labia surrounded his member, flanking it with thick wet lips. Back-and-forth. To-and-fro. She slid along him, increasing in both speed and intensity. The pressure applied as her weight bore down on Chris left him moaning, eking out the last vestiges of pleasure from their night of physicality. Her ass shook, tail flapping, as she humped his dick. She held her head, jaw agape, the rush flowing straight to her addled brain.

Chris grit his teeth as his second peak approached. With a halfhearted spurt, a small quantity of seed shot from his dick. Well and truly empty, he looked up at Trace, her face contorted. A loud hiss emerged from his lover, announcing her end as well. She kept moving, kept rubbing. Then, when she could no longer handle the speed, she collapsed. Falling onto Chris, she shivered, her curves wobbling, her muscles going slack. "Aahhh!"

The wet smack of her body landing on his echoed 'round the bedroom. Enjoying the glow of her climax, Trace writhed.

They lay. Motionless. For what felt like — in their drained state of mind — forever.

Relaxed, Chris held Trace. "I had an interesting day," he whispered. His breath tickled the side of her face, his jaw flush with the shape of hers.

"I bet."

Skirting the edge of slumber, Chris was suddenly wide awake. "Wait! The kids...you left them in the nursery. Is it open 'til late?"

Trace rolled over, facing him. "Sleepover," she grunted, trying to fall asleep, "couple of my friends are holding one tonight for their little ones, and they offered to mind our spawn after the nursery closed. I took 'em up on the offer, so we could spend time together."

She had this day well-planned, Chris thought — admiring her foresight. It was unlike Trey to be so...prepared.

"Tomorrow," he heard her mumble, "tomorrow. I'll introduce you all properly."

Chris lay awake beside her as she drifted to sleep. Chances of getting a decent rest were quashed by the notion of seeing all their children for the first time. "Tomorrow," Trace said, faint and fast-fading.

"Tomorrow they can meet their daddy..."