All Comments on 'Salamander Slut'

by qoo123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
qoo123qoo123over 4 years agoAuthor
A Word From The Author

Woo-hoo! Finally got around to posting one of my stories here. I've more to upload that are already written and available elsewhere, so keep an eye out for them.

Regards,

qoo123

International Owl Of Mystery

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm sorry but why the fuck would someone have the phone number for his bully in his contacts? Usually it's trying to keep contact to a minimum. I've been out of school for over a decade but things shouldn't have changed much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good first venture.

Impreg and breeding? Check.

Fun characterization? Check.

Good descriptions and use of anthro anatomy? Check.

Honestly this was a fun read. Very sexy, and utilizes the anthro elements well without going over the top with it. Writers doing furry stories tend to go overboard a lot, cramming as many fetishes and obscure details into one story as they can. You've avoided that, much to the benefit of the story.

I look forward to what you come up with in the future. I'm sure there are more specimens at the ARC to explore or in need of breeding after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was a blast to read

Was an engaging read and I really hope you decide to make a sequel or

Even a series.

qoo123qoo123over 4 years agoAuthor
Sequel Available

For any interested readers, the sequel to this story is now published. Search for 'Salamander MILF'.

qoo123

International Owl Of Mystery

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 2 years ago
What should Trace be considered?

In this part Trace is clearly identified as a Salamander Hybrid,but for the sub-category is she classified as a shemale since she used to be a male,but in this form she is able to get pregnant.Or is she considered a Full Female Salamander?.

Chris seeming to be somewhat young (maybe 19 or 20) in college seems poorly responsible to be the father of all those babies when their born.So does Trace tell her kids that Chris is their Dad and hope they can form a bond with a Human Dad and Salamander Hybrid Children?

Also what about Trace and Chris's relationship,do they become a true family where they get married and have more offspring.I wish the author had included those details in the stories.But overall this was a pretty enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqoo123@qoo123
International Owl Of Mystery. Those of you who might frequent sites like Sofurry or FurAffinity might recognise me as a writer there. Well I'm here too! I write stuff as a hobby, so be aware it may be a while between uploads (I've real-world commitments after all)! My creat...