Salamander Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, I had no idea."

"Not your fault. Not your..." she trailed off, wincing at the pain, "...fault."

Chris hugged her, whispering comforts in her ear. "Listen, okay, just breathe." She did as instructed, calming herself. "In-and-out, in-and-out."

It took a while, but the burning subsided. The tears went away. "There we go," Chris assuaged her, "feelin' better?"

"Much better."

"Guess were aren't the most compatible species, eh?"

"Aah...aahh," she exhaled, "yeah, should've checked that first, hah!"

They rested, napping for an hour while they bathed in the afterglow. Trace placed a hand on her belly. His seed was no longer burning her insides, having cooled to a nice level. She pictured the countless swimmers vying for her eggs, his essence host to millions of the tiny tadpoles. She laughed aloud — she had amphibians on the brain!

Her mirth woke Chris. The human, half-asleep, spoke: "what's up?" Trace felt a hand slide between her legs, and a cheeky couple of fingers dance at the gateway to paradise. She swatted away his wayward digits.

"You can spend the night here if you want."

"Well," Chris lay down, "I've got nothing better to do...not after what you offered me...so I will."

Trace hugged him. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You sure?"

"Hey, easy there. Mom's out of town, so I don't have curfew or anything."

"What time is it?"

Chris reached off of the bed and fumbled through his discarded clothes for his watch. "It's only two."

"I can make dinner...if you're staying here."

"Geez, Trace, really rollin' out the red carpet for me."

"It's nothing," she blushed, "wanna watch some TV?"

* * *

Chris woke alone. Groggily, he pulled himself out of bed. Rubbing his eyes, he wandered the room looking for his scattered clothes. As he dressed himself he heard splashing. Leaving the bedroom he waltzed over to the source of the noise: Trace's pool.

Submerged beneath the surface was his amphibian fling. Her eyes were shut. She sat below the waterline, peaceful.

The rumbling of the water around her was relaxing. Trace wanted to stay here all day. In fact, she could! Thanks to her genetically-engineered physiology she could take in oxygen from both air and water. Faint vibrations in the surrounding liquid alerted her to someone moving around. No doubt it was Chris, ready for some breakfast.

She opened her eyes, spotting the human staring at her in the pool. She rose quickly, breaking the surface. Chris watched this creature emerge from the water, skin glistening, breasts bouncing free. She was something else.

"Good morning!" she said cheerily.

"Having fun?"

"What?" Oh, this!" Trace climbed out of the pool. Her naked form a welcome sight for the young man. "Just a little peace and quiet."

Chris kept his distance, not willing to get his only set of clothes wet. Trace didn't mind. She dried herself with a towel, retaining just enough moisture to maintain a healthy shine. Her butt wobbled as she shimmied with the towel, hypnotising Chris.

"Chris?"

"Huh," he stared, dumbfounded.

"Eyes up here."

Chris cut out his gawping at her ass, and met her gaze.

"There's a favour I'd like to ask you."

"What is it, Trace?"

"I want...I want to make sure I've gotten pregnant. This is my one and only chance to do this with you. So, could you...could you stay a few days more? Just to make sure."

"And this 'making sure', would involve...?"

She hid her embarrassment. "You know exactly what it involves, mister!"

Chris grinned. "Maybe you'll let me in the pool next time?" he said, giving her a sly wink. Trace ran up to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Maybe."

* * *

Chris made himself a sandwich when there was a knock on the door. Abandoning his lunch, he went to answer it. Opening the door he discovered the swimsuit-clad body of his new friend-with-benefits. Trace carried a couple of plastic shopping bags. They weren't the focus of his attention, mind you. Instead, he watched her firm cleavage strain against the tight swimsuit — struggling to be contained by the synthetic fabric.

Copping a feel, he invited complaint. "The least you could do is take my bags," Trace snapped.

"Sure, sure." Chris stepped back to allow her entry. Taking a peek at her groceries he was pleased to see plenty of snacks.

They both walked into the kitchen area. Trace held her sides and let out a tired sigh. She caressed her lower half. Her belly bulged with dozens of eggs. More than noticeable, her pregnant stomach presented a nice round bump to the world. Chris touched her belly, admiring his handiwork.

"I ran into Missy when I was picking up the food."

"Missy...oh that's your frog friend."

"Uh-huh. She was sooo excited when she saw my bump! Couldn't take her hands off it!"

The pair settled in for a feast of candy and soda. The ARC commissary took orders, so Trace was able to get a hold of all Chris' favourites. It cost a tiny bit more, but it was worth it to keep him happy.

"Hey, Chris," she asked between mouthfuls of junk food, "this might be a bit much but, do you want to stick around 'till I spawn?"

"I...uh...I don't. Sorry, but it's almost a whole week since I came here. I don't mean it in a bad way, I like...what we did...but—"

"Nonono! I absolutely understand. I don't wanna drag you away from your life to be a dad."

"God, you make me sound like a deadbeat now."

"Gosh no, I'm sorry. I don't mean...not like that...gah...kids are my responsibility, not yours. And besides, they won't be human. Most folks'll kinda take that the wrong way."

"You're awfully considerate these days," he remarked. She was definitely not the same guy who bullied him relentlessly in high school.

"I did kinda revamp my life...it'd be hard not to change you mind about people. For what it's worth, I'm sorry for being such a prick to you."

"You're right. You are way less of a prick now..."

Across the table they share a kiss. This was fun while it lasted, but soon they would part ways — each had lives of their own to live.

Way less of a prick...

Chris let her tongue dive into his mouth. His own tongue tasted her exotic flesh as it danced across his teeth.

...and way more of a slut.

* * *

The end of his break came much sooner than Chris expected. Time flies when you're having fun, he surmised. He was back in school now, two weeks after leaving the ARC (and Trace) to pick up where he left off on his studies.

His mother had come home from a trip to Europe. The first time he'd seen her in a month. She lay exhausted on the sofa, not even willing to unpack yet. Neither she nor Chris had put aside much time to catch up, he was powering through a particularly tough assignment.

"Better start opening my cases," his mom said, literally throwing herself from the cosy seating to get to work.

"Need a hand?"

"No sweetie, I'm fine. It's mostly clothes."

Chris' phone vibrated on the kitchen table. Putting his pen down, he went to unlock it. There was a message, the sender still marked as 'Trey'. Gotta update that, he noted.

He opened the message; there was a picture as well. Trace, striking a sexy pose with a big dumb grin on her face, had taken a selfie. At the bottom of the image was her spawning pool, filled with a huge number of semi-transparent orbs. The text read:

SO EXCITED!!

CANT WAIT 2B A MOMMY.

THNX SO MUCH!!

XXXXX

He looked up from his phone to see his mom walking over to the sink, and filling a glass of water. Chris carefully closed the message app and put his phone away.

"So, what did you get up to for Spring Break?" she asked.