Salesman's Surprise

Story Info
Afternoon Delight with a Salesman.
4.8k words
3.56
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam walked from our bedroom wearing a shear purple blouse, short jean skirt, purple stockings, and heels, while smiling a mischievous smile that told me we were in for some teasing and fun today. I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked so sexy as she paused in the hall, adjusting her hose and showing a lot of cleavage as she bent over. Her white, freckled breasts were pushed up and straining to pop out of her blouse. The sheerness of the purple blouse barely hid the lacy, tight purple corset underneath. I was breathless and frozen on the couch for a few moments as she walked over to where I was sitting.

"I thought I would spice up our afternoon...if you don't mind." she teased. "You were looking a little distracted and I want some attention." she cooed.

"Wow...you look so hot!" was all I could mumble as I looked at her from her blonde hair to her small perfect feet in the black high heels. Her perfume was intoxicating, and I could see she was horny and in control. Her rouge-colored lipstick perfectly highlighted her lips.

She sat down beside me and slid her hand over my crotch and warmed my cock with the palm of her hand.

"Oooohhh...you feel so hard. Your balls feel like they might be full of cum for me." she whispered in my ear as she leaned closer. Her breath was warm on my ear, and I was feeling trapped...but in a fantastic, submissive way. She softly massaged my cock and balls through my shorts and occasionally dragged her painted fingernails over them.

I ran my hand down her leg, feeling the silky hose on her soft thigh...still in shock at what was happening.

"Dan...I want you so bad...my pussy is aching for your dick...do you want to help me?" she purred in my ear. Her teasing was working and the visuals of her in this outfit were blowing my mind. Her perfume, nylon clad legs and soft breasts were amazing.

I immediately began unsnapping and unzipping my shorts in anticipation of her hot, wet pussy.

"Hell yeah...I want to fuck you, Babe. I want to taste your wet pussy and watch your beautiful breasts rising and falling as I watch you orgasm..." I said quickly.

Pam smiled a wicked smile as she gazed into my eyes and gently squeezed my cock through my open shorts. Then she got on her knees in front of me and slowly, but deliberately zipped my shorts and snapped the waistband in place.

"Not so quick.", she said in a husky voice. "We are going to enjoy this afternoon and then, when I feel the time is right, I'll start by sucking your delicious cock. I'll be sooo slow and lick your shaft slowly. And, when I reach the head of your cock, I'm going to kiss it and leave lipstick kisses there."

I was torn...I was ready to bend her over the coffee table and fuck her hard right now. But I also love the tension and anticipation of what's to come.

"Ohhh...fuck, Babe...I can't wait. My dick is hard as steel and I need the relief that only you can give." I begged.

"Sorry, Dan...I'm in charge this afternoon and I'm going to do whatever I want. Do you understand?" she huskily said with authority. "Let's watch the football game." she said as she grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

I don't even know who is playing and I can't hear the sportscasters because I was totally focused on her. As the game played, she was wiggling next to me, and her skirt was riding up her thigh. I could see the tops of her stockings, the garter, and her creamy white thighs as she sensuously moved around next to me. My cock is so hard, and my face flushed red as I took in her slim body and shivered as she gently kissed and licked my neck and ear.

It was about the second quarter, and I was sexually tortured as she molded her body to mine and watched the game. I slid my hand up her thigh and felt her wet panties...she is so turned on, I thought.

Suddenly, a loud knock at the door jolted me out of my fixation on Pam. "Who the hell is that?" I asked frustrated.

I'll get it." Pam said as she jumped up and headed for the front door in her sexy purple outfit meant only for me.

"No, don't..." I barely got the words out when she turned the doorknob and opened the door to a surprised salesman. I could see him looking shocked and pleased at this beautiful, blonde woman who answered the door. He couldn't help but leer at her full breasts, pushed up into a beautiful cleavage by her corset, in front of him.

"Uhhh..." he stammered. "I'm Ron and I am selling the latest in cookware technology. I would love to share with you how this cookware will improve your meals and make meal preparation and clean-up so much more efficient and the food delicious. In fact, I want to prepare a roast for you in less than an hour so you will see and taste for yourself...no obligations or strings attached. If you decide this fantastic opportunity is not for you, I'll leave you with the delicious roast to enjoy. How does that sound?" he said quickly and in a rehearsed manner." I could clearly see that Ron was nervous...maybe because he was new to sales or maybe, because Pam was smiling at him as she listened and slowly raised her hand up unconsciously and rubbed the sheer blouse covering her breast as he gave his spiel.

"Hi...I'm Pam." she replied. A slight blush spread across Pam's swelling breasts as she surveyed the hot salesman in front of her. Her breathing slowed and her chest slowly rose and fell as she listened. She was already hot and wet when she answered the door and Ron seemed to stoke the flame of desire she felt as he spoke.

"I don't know. We were busy when you came and I'm not sure..." she blushed and turned towards me.

"If you let me present this cookware right now, I'll give you this non-stick skillet as an additional gift of appreciation for your time." Ron quickly gushed.

Pam tilted her head towards me with a smile and a twinkle in her eye and said, "OK...that sounds great, and we'll have a roast for dinner. Is that OK, Honey?" as she motioned him in.

What could I say, she just ruined a dream afternoon so we could listen to this guy sell cookware. "Fine...I guess." I muttered back.

"Great!" Ron said. "Before I come in, let me get the sample cookware from my car. I'll be right back." So, Ron dashed off to his car parked down the street.

"Pam...what the hell? We were having a fantastic time and now you invite the salesman into the house?" I said with an obvious tone of disappointment (and a shrinking cock in my shorts).

"Ohhhh...I think we will still have a great afternoon. Maybe I want to include Ron with my plans for today? What do you think?" she said, her breathing had become quicker. She slid her hand down over her wet pussy and slowly rubbed it through the thick jean material as she pleaded with me. "Would you like to see me tease him as he's selling his pans to me? I think that would be soooo fun."

I couldn't take it anymore. I was mesmerized by her touching herself and her pleading was such a turn-on. I enjoyed men looking at her when we went out and at least this would be in our house.

"OK...sure...if that's all you want to do."

"Ohhh...I think that's all I want.", she smiled.

Ron returned in about five minutes with a large sample bag of pans, a roast, and ingredients. Pam shared the breakfast table with him so he could demonstrate his cookware while cooking the promised roast.

"OK...I've got everything prepared to share this great cookware with you and your husband, if he wants to join us?" Ron asked. I spoke up loud enough to let them know I was going to watch the game and they can go on without me.

"That's fine, Pam. Normally, the wife is the one most interested. Let's get started..." Ron said. He sat down with his back to the living room and Pam sat down at the end of the table next to Ron and where she could see me as well as listen to Ron. I noticed that the top two buttons on Pam's blouse were unbuttoned and all but her nipples where visible to Ron, and me. Her beautiful cleavage was fully exposed, and Pam looked so excited and filled with anticipation.

She had my full attention again as he presented his wares and explained them to her. She pretended to be interested and would lean over to look more closely at whatever he was sharing. I'm sure Ron was totally distracted as she leaned in and exposed the top of her pink nipples to him. Her faint perfume in the air hinted at her sexual arousal and both Ron and Dan were enjoying it all.

Occasionally, Ron would hand her a sample and her hand would slide slowly over his hand as she gazed into his brown eyes. It seemed like static sparks leaped from their fingers as each object was passed back and forth.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, Ron was deep in a presentation about something. Pam leaned in very close to him to see and she placed her hand on his thigh to balance herself. As she did, her breasts were inches away from him. He shifted slightly in his seat...unsure what to do.

She leaned back again as the presentation proceeded. She feigned interest as she unconsciously massaged her breast...seemingly giving serious consideration to his pitch. I saw Pam lean in close to Ron again and whisper in is ear. Ron's head snapped back, and he glanced at me and then her. She smiled at him and nodded for him to continue. Clearly, whatever she whispered caused a reaction...but he stayed seated, and she began fingering the remaining buttons on her sheer blouse. One...by...one, the remaining three buttons were freed, and she slowly removed her blouse...smiling at me while she teased us both.

Once again, as he showed her something interesting, she leaned in close like before to get a better view. Her hand was on his thigh, but this time, she slowly slid her hand over his crotch. She felt his hard cock through his pants and gasped as she traced his huge cock with her slender fingers.

"Ohhhh, my!" she said just loud enough for even me to hear. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." she pretended to be apologetic.

"No problem, Pam. No harm." he said as he stared into her eyes.

Then she deliberately slid her hand over his thigh again and this time I saw Ron reach over and touch her leg. She smiled at his touch and stole glances at me to ensure I saw what she was doing. My cock was hard, and I was constantly making adjustments to get comfortable. The head of my cock was poking out of the leg of my shorts as I observed her and Ron from a distance. I felt like I was outside peeking through a window. I was a voyeur inside my own home.

During his presentation, Pam's short skirt rode up her thighs and the tops of her stockings and her white thighs were showing. They were clear to both of us and was hugely appealing and drew long looks from both Ron and me. Her foot, in her sexy high heel, was next to Ron's foot and occasionally rubbed against him.

"Well...do you have any questions before we cook the roast in the pressure cooker?" Ron asked in a shaky voice. He was obviously affected by Pam's teasing and was unsure of what was next.

"No...I don't have any questions." she smiled. "I would love to get started."

They stood up together, Ron standing a good six inches taller than her. He was awkward as he stood and glanced over his shoulder at me...aware that I was still in the living room. I pretended to be engrossed in the football game so not to make it obvious I was watching Pam's every seductive move. As Ron stepped over to the refrigerator to get the roast, it was plain Pam's efforts to tease Ron were working by the bulge in his pants.

Pam's face glowed as she saw me sitting uncomfortably on the couch and Ron's huge bulge in his slacks. Her chest was rising and falling as she was breathing deeply causing her breasts to swell with each breath. She occasionally touched herself as she watched Ron go through the motions of making the roast.

"Do you have soy sauce? I left mine in the car." Ron could barely get his words out in a whisper.

Pam went to the spice cabinet, and on tippy toes, she reached up to the top shelf and grabbed the bottle. Her skirt rode up high enough that the cheeks of her round white ass were revealed atop those sexy legs. "God damn it." I thought...she isn't missing an opportunity to tease Ron or me. She handed the bottle to Ron...gazing into his eyes with a smile on her lips as her slim fingers gently wrapped around his hand for just a moment. The moment was electric. I realized I had stopped breathing for a moment as I surreptitiously stroked my throbbing, hard cock through my shorts. Pre-cum was oozing on to my thigh as the tension rose and another barrier fell between the two in the kitchen.

Ron's back continued to face me as he walked Pam through the recipe. Ron was trying his best to walk her through the steps in the same rehearsed way he probably has done many times in the past, but it was obvious...this time was much more stressful. Pam struggled to cut carrots (something I knew she was well practiced at) and asked Ron if he could help her. He tried to move into position beside her, but she blocked him with her ass and maneuvered herself in front of him. He reached around her and placed his hands over hers as he demonstrated the most efficient, if not the slowest, method for slicing several vegetables.

Pam pressed her ass into Ron's bulge as he guided her hands though the process. She slowly glanced back at me with a sly smile, and she was obviously very turned on. See saw where my hand was moving and knew I was enjoying her show. Ron's head was next to hers as he quietly explained the process to her. She felt his warm breath, smelled his light cologne and his rough, day old beard sent shivers through her body as his face rubbed against hers. I was beginning to wonder if the roles were reversing.

The two continued in this way while preparing the remaining vegetables and added the spices to the roast. They started the roast as I left the room for a moment and when I returned, I took a seat at the other end of the couch. The new position was out of his vision if he were standing next to the sink. Pam understood why I moved and took her plan to the next step.

She managed to slyly maneuver Ron to the sink and press him back against the counter. He glanced into the living room, and I appeared to be gone. But, from my vantage point, I could see Pam and most of Ron. They were quietly speaking together, and I could only pick up parts of their conversation over the noise of the football game. But her glances at me conveyed she was going to move beyond teasing.

The gold tennis bracelet on her wrist sparkled as her small hand rubbed his waist and in return, his large hands softly, tentatively wrapped around her corseted waist. They each were looking into each other's eyes as their hands explored each other's bodies.

She slowly moved her attention to his huge bulge by softly touching him through his pants. At the same time, Ron slowly began moving his large hands up her purple, satin corset to her breasts. His strong fingers softly caressed the curves of her breasts. The warmth of his hands on her chest made her knees weak. I could see her hand freeze on his bulge the moment his hand cupped her breast. They were oblivious to the rest of the world in that moment...each seeking relief from the sexual tension she orchestrated over the past thirty minutes.

She reached up and pulled Ron's head down and pressed her moist, full lips to his. He resisted for a moment but relented under the pressure of his desire for her, and he returned her kiss. Their tongues danced in their warm inviting mouths as their hands caressed each other. Pam pressed the top of her corset down and revealed her firm, supple breasts to him, giving him full view and access to her. She was surrendering herself to this man, a stranger an hour ago.

Then she pulled his shirt out of his trousers and unbuttoned his shirt with trembling fingers. I could see she was conflicted about how far she had gone with her playful teasing and her unstoppable desire to have this strange new man this afternoon. With his shirt open, she gasped at his flat stomach and muscular chest. She slid her hands over his chest as they continued kissing in their embrace. I was breathless as I watched the two lovers exploring each other's bodies from afar. My cock, still hard after all this time, pressured me for relief. I wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't want to do anything that would change the trajectory of their union.

Pam, on tippy-toes, cupped her lips over his ears and whispered something to him. When she did, he leaned over enough to see me sitting on the far end of the couch. He expressed a look as if asking my permission to continue and I nodded my approval back. He smiled to himself and returned his attention to her soft lips and beautiful body. She glanced at me in the same way, and I nodded my OK to her. She smiled back while her tongue moistened her lips.

Pam began kissing Ron's hard chest and exploring his nipples with her fingers. She followed her fingers and licked and sucked each one. Ron stroked her blonde hair as she focused her attention on him. Slowly, she went to her knees, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled them down to the kitchen floor. His black spandex underwear was tightly holding his cock and balls. It was as if his underwear were painted on, revealing his manhood in black.

She reached up and gently pulled his underwear off. Ron's huge cock sprang free in front of her. His balls dropped to his muscular thighs and together, they seemed relieved to be free as his cock twitched and his balls moved into a comfortable position.

Pam let out a gasp as his large cock sprang free in front of her face. His balls were large and see gazed at them for a moment before she touched his hard cock with her fingers. Cupping his balls in one hand, she traced the veins on the shaft of his cock. First with one finger and then four fingers. Then she tried to wrap her small hand around him, but he easily had an inch more girth than she could grasp.

Ron's breathing was labored as she slowly explored his cock and balls. He tensed and relaxed as she slowly stroked his shaft and fondled his balls. It was clear he wanted to feel her warm, wet mouth on his cock. He needed her to make love to him, there on her knees on the kitchen floor. It was at this moment of his greatest torture that he felt and then saw her tentatively lick the pre-cum that was oozing from his cock.

"Mmmm...yessss...ummmm..." she moaned as she began to taste him and lick the head of his raging hardon. "Ohhh...Goddd...Ron, your cock is so beautiful. You taste so good." she moaned as the head of his cock glistened from the saliva she traced over him with her tongue.

She looked at me with a lustful, selfish smile and slowly began to stroke his cock. By this time, Ron grabbed two fistfuls of her blonde hair and was guiding her sweet mouth to him as she opened her mouth to accept him. His hot cock throbbed against her soft lips and tongue as she slowly allowed him to penetrate her. She quickened her stoke on his cock as she began to make love to him. Slowly, but purposely, she began taking more and more of him in and out of her mouth. Ron was leaning back against the counter and thrust his hips to her wet mouth as she began licking and sucking him.

She looked at me as she massaged his balls and licked the side of his long cock. She watched me stoke my now freed cock as she lifted her head slightly and I saw the stranger's pre-cum glisten as it strung from his cock to her lips. She seductively licked her lips and returned her attention to him. His cock was well lubricated with her saliva. Her slick fingers massaged, rolled around, and stroked him as she sucked him into her mouth. I've watched her do this to me many times but seeing her make love to another man gave me a new perspective I will never forget.

12