All Comments on 'Salesman's Surprise'

by Chimeraofsex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

A very good first story. Keep writing

LucieLou007LucieLou0074 months ago

Very good debut, hope to read more of yours in the future :D

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1* for this garbage. When will these shit stories end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Or... Dan grew a pair or balls then bitch slapped his cheating skank slut wife and kicked her to the curb destroying her in the divorce. He then sold her to a cartel who kidnapped her. She works in a Tijuana whore house serving 8-12 clients a day. The piece of shit salesman disappeared one day and was never seen or heard from again. Once Dan became an actual man, he had a pretty good life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Surprise, surprise, another "cuck" writer joins LW. Isn't that just grand. All cuck stories get an automatic one star rating. Only the sickos would favor such trash.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Love how the little Taliban wannabes have jumped in, spewing their mostly incoherent garbage. They belong somewhere else, maybe as a subgroup of NC/R. They sure as hell don't belong in Loving Wives, given the definition.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

Had promise but too cliche and the went all cucky when hubby was directed to slurp the other dudes splooge up.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Love how the senile old bi cucks have jumped in with their usual incoherent name calling. Calling someone Taliban is as low as you can go. I don’t think you’ll actually find too many of MO’s Misguided Sons reading LW these days. Ic69, you’re like a toothless old Chihuahua crawling from under the bed yapping at a Rottweiler. Just useless, impotent noise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous