All Comments on 'Saling to The Bottom'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 323 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seems to be quite common in multi-chapter RAAC stories to alter the story after the first chapter. So, in this story, the wife is a typical RichardGerald slut who was off birth-control, but only had affairs with men incapable of fathering a child (or so she says) and then only to help her loser husband's career (I mean, talk about emasculation). This particular story goes even further by adding a child AND a cancer diagnosis so that the betrayal by his friends in the islands is for his own good. Pretty sad actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What bullshit! He wouldn’t lose his sail boat by refusing a job. All he had to do is prevent Leslie from board his boat which is legal for a captain to do. He then sails 12 miles out to sea and he is Scot-free of Leslie and the kid who isn’t his because he would have been stupid to have sex with Leslie after he saw her screwing his boss! Also Leslie wouldn’t be off birth control pills if she was screwing his boss without condoms! He then sails to an island which doesn’t have extradition treaties with the USA! The rest of the story is meaningless at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Leslie was a sociopath.

2** for trying to make her likable.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

How could he possibly take back. Take the kid allow some visitation and get on with his life. The woman is sick and not trustworthy. If you like to fuck around don't get married. Simple choice right? Then of course there is the sympathy factor and the kid, but really how can you forget and forgive????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure got the whore part right. And putting up with the deckhand? What a crap story. Last story of yours I'll ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No way he ends up back with the whore...after 5 years AND then finds out she was fucking his immediate boss AND his geriatric senior partner boss?! All in the justification of helping his career? A sociopathic slut whore. Get some visitation rights to the kid. And cut the whore lose from your life. She isn't going to ever stop fucking other men to get what she wants. Once a cheating slut liar...always a cheating slut liar.

RePhilRePhilalmost 3 years ago

My new favourite of all. Thanks for the escape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story with a very weak ending. If it is going to be happily ever after then, by God, tell it in style and fuck the naysayers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still don't understand how someone could be so stupid and cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gave 4 stars because the wife took full responsibility for everything as it all WAS her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is is it that invariably this author's characters return to their whores?

Was RichardCuckold’s father a cuckold? Was he raised in a whorehouse? Was his family well-off because his mother was a corporate whore? This author’s concept of manhood is entirely fucked.

Maybe someday RichardCuckold will write a story about how he became so screwed up.

THAT is the story I am waiting for.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Highly entertaining tale, but I do have a quibble:

The story glosses over what a sadistic sociopath Diane truly is. She targets straight pretty women who are part of a couple, gets them drunk, separates them from the man, and then takes the woman away to fuck her.

Think of the husband left behind, bewildered and anguished, as his vacation, his marriage --- his life --- lies in ruins, and as the locals chuckle at the cuckold. Good old Diane, what a colorful character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah this is bull. First things first DNA tests but not getting back with the whore ever

hicountryriderhicountryrideralmost 3 years ago

YOU should title your stories

"OH I LOVE BEING A SPINELESS CUCKOLD.

What a waiste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is, in my opinion, one of RG’s best; however the spelling, and punctuation is atrocious in many spots. Porto Rico? Really? It absolutely needed an editor or proof-reader to be top-notch. Still, I give it five stars ⭐️!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. The sign of a poorly conceived reconciliation story is the use of a pathetic deus ex machina plot device. "It is generally deemed undesirable in writing and often implies a lack of creativity on the part of the author. (Wikipedia)" The most frequently used here are pregnancy, child, injury, and illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As in most of your stories the ending seems to be a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and entertaining. Leslie is one of the more complex and formidable female character in the 'cheating wives' genre, someone of whom you may disapprove but would be hard pressed not to admire.

LA

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

You know this is a great tale but not quite. If you ask Leslie she would say that she did the right thing cheating on her husband. There is no excuse for that. For that you lose a star.

Four Stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
@ANON 8-19-21 RE: Deus ex machina

Sorry, but I disagree that DXM was used in any of the indicated areas. The couple had been planning their family since early in the marriage. Just before Sweetie’s fuck-up, she had expressed her expectation in being their kids primary caregiver … despite that greatly reducing her professional career! Her failure to discuss contraception cessation was on near-par with her poorly considered plan to assure Hubby’s partnership. That, thus, was an event which was unknown to Hubby as he departed, but not a sudden bolt of lightening from a clear sky.

Sweetie’s (semi-)benign tumor was unexpected, but things like that strike people every day

. Also, without that illness, she might have waited longer before trying to find Daddy. Nor is a hurricane cranking up during hurricane season a matter to blame on DXM. Certainly, blame on ‘Deus’ but no ‘machina! Having a miracle drug get emergency FDA approval to safely melt away her cardiac-area tumor WOULD be!

Finally, having a rich wife spend more money on fixing Hubby’s boat (than made economic sense) is just an emotional response explainable by several factors. Re-unite with her true love, create a symbol within the Caribe community in which she expected to live, or just appreciation for Annabel saving her and her family’s lives.

Great story! 5*

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
When

When is he going to realise,she only came looking for him for Kat in case she didn't survive the op.If she hadn't gotten ill,he would never had known he had a daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, no! Even RichardGerald uses the surprise child cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmm, she didnt find him for her, just in case daughter needed him.

That shoots up major red flags.

And as the story provides, it was easy to find him just a few years after he left.

And story didnt mention the self claimed whore and slut was doing what all those years he was gone, with how many guys?

So story needed a lot more to earn them being together again.

The husband just sort of gave in, if so why did he leave in first place?

Didnt make sense.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Wow once again Mike was Leslie's back up plan. She whored around in college, she whored around in her marriage and was most likely going to again after her tattoo. But just in case she died on the table she needed Mike as her back up plan. What clinched it for me was her ststement "hard-charging modern woman" referring to her intern being spit-roasted on her vaca with no regard to propriety. Not sure why RG has such contempt for fidelity but he sure does call eveyone who hold fidelity in esteem, immature and unsophisticated. I'm guessing he is the protaganist in all his stories or at least a part of him? Disliked it 2*

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - I am just not impressed by main characters who just fuck everyone or anyone indiscriminately, with no morals, or ethics. It just makes for a boring story about the idle rich and famous, two of the most useless groups of sub-humans on this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another horrible ending. He believes her. No fucking way. The kid has been out of his life from the start. Sail away from both and add Diane and Orian to the group left behind. Disappear again. Anything but what happened. No way see finds him to start with. Totally unbelievable even for a fictional story. And another case where you hung your main male character out to dry. BAH!

hjethjetover 2 years ago

The cheating whore is one thing. The child is separate. Should’ve moved in without the whore and taken a DNA as there was no proof the child is actually his. His wife admitted to screwing at least two bosses, but how many in her own office to advance her own position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How come us good guys don't get any for 5 YEARs shit shit shit....

good story...

mrbill

5sssss

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Just once I would like to read a story from this author where infidelity either didn't happen or required reconciliation.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Second read through… and throughly enjoyed! Would like to hear more about Mike’s workings to deal with Leslie and her single mindness of issues (her whoring to get her husband ahead in his job). Her views on life are certainly worth many years to the therapist. But, glad this a story acceptance… forgiveness… and second chances. Sometimes people do deserve them. Thank-you

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's difficult to think of any RG tale that doesn't hinge on the betrayed husband being weak, limp, devoid of dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been a five except for the pitiful spelling, grammar, and lousy proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She admits that she is a whore. She'll fyck anyone and anything to get ahead in life.

There is no future with someone like this. She'll betray you every chance she gets that she thinks she will not get caught.

She is a sociopath. And that's not someone you can ever love and have a relationship with. RG seems to be able to write them very well. He has lots of experience dealing with them I'd say.

But the proper thing in life is to run away from them. Not pity them. Not try and deal with them. Not be patient with them and hope they change. Not learn to deal with them. You stay the fuck away from them and you do not let them ruin you.

Having this woman in your life is a mistake. Child or no child. It's just ridiculous to think that any man would accept her back in any way, shape, or form.

Here's what you do. You wait until you are out of the jurisdiction of whatever banana republic you might be concerned with rules about paternity. And you dump the bitch and her child with all of their luggage at the next port of call and sail away. "Good luck with your future" you call out as you pull away from the dock.

Put your "loyal crew" off as well if they don't like it. Fucking bastards. Theirs plenty of places to sail and run excursions.

Fuck that crazy cunt and her heart surgery.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Pardon the French -- I said that on Lit! -- but this is a damn fine story. A thought or three...

First, the people. The character of Leslie is carefully worked out. She comes across as real, flawed, pragmatic, unwise, imperfect and without much in the way of scruples or a conscience to constrain behavior. Giving her a conscience early on might have been interesting. The MC is pretty much a constant for this author, and that is not a negative comment! These guys think and feel more than they act, but they do act.

The secondary characters ring true. They are not two dimensional at all.

I was drooling in hope of a chapter on the climactic last part of the fight with the storm! Add that and you have a story which transcends the genre and becomes serious literature. I'm picturing Mike singing sea shanteys and then some defiant and victorious old hymn ("Will Your Anchor Hold In the Storms of Life?") at the boat's wheel as the storm screams! I hope it's understood, this is praise, not belittlement.

And a narrative of the surgeries!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Just a point of note, the US Government was not responsible for not helping Puerto Rico, the Puerto Rican government was corrupt and didn't bother to distribute the relief it was given.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Needed another chapter to FTDS.

3/5

docrxdocrxabout 2 years ago

Great tale well told!!

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Second time. As has been said, great tale well told.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

You can't redeem the whore, one star.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Too many loose ends. What happen during the five years ... to company, her boss, her birth, other lovers. , etc. Seems disjoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can say that it is a constant in your writings.

There is a lot of data missing to know the evolution of history.

what happened in those five years?

absurd excuses of infidelity.

an unbelievable love

And then there's the matter of the husband character: he has the powerful personality to destroy his boss and leave his wife, and overnight he's the most pushover guy you can imagine.

Everything is suddenly resolved and the trumpets sound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A Viking cuckold? You can hear Odin's outrage all the way from Valhalla...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always wonder how many men are cuckolds. or for that matter women are cuckqueans? For me if they are aware then they cannot be cuck-anything's they are just sad. Swingers and all the other shades are just fetishes and as long as no one get hurt cool, but my experiences of people says they all wind up getting hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can honestly say without any untruth that many of the people that comment on these tales are total a'holes. This is fiction folks, simply a story the author composed from the figments of the imagination.I think that they all should be refunded the money they spent to be able to read the story, then invited to not return to read any future stories.

Do these jerks not realize the authors are not paid for their efforts yet put up with all the BS shovel at them?. LP

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Second reading, so another comment. I'm getting a better understanding of RG's stories I think. A lot of commenters' heads blow up at the female characters' behavior, and his prefatory statements about being more sympathetic toward the women. But I think the real constant, which is quite perfect for a LW tale, is the complete clash of a male protagonist with a "traditional" (moral) world view with his wife (and other female characters), who has an utterly pragmatic, selfish, and opportunistic worldview, and contempt for his worldview. And somehow the couple has never seriously discussed and resolved their differing outlooks on life until a lot of bad behavior hits the fan and then we get all sorts of emotional fireworks and distress! This cannot be unthought-out, since it is such a constant. You might call it the formula behind the stereotypical commenters' descriptions of the men and women of these stories. It works over and over to produce very readable, highly emotionally-charged stories, where mostly happy endings rest on at best a shaky truce regarding differing values. Sorry for the verbosity!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Superb storytelling. Leslie turns out to be a hard character to like. It's hard to believe that she will ever be more than an amoral sleep-around. She turns out to be a sympathetic character in that she never has the passel of kids she says she wants. The Caribbean idyll and the characters introduced there including Kat all lend a feeling of serenity to the place - even with the hurricanes. Leslie just seems out of place there. If Leslie were not under the threat of death would she be any different than first part of the story? I think not.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Bohemian lemonade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible just plain horrible. The author must really enjoy doing this to his main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a whimp of extraordinary magnitude... the only reason Leslie won't whore herself now, is that she can't... if she's able again she will.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

A warm and thoughtful story, you are never too stubborn to forgive, I thought you hit something in my heart with this story. You write fantastically

Thank you

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh Love the salve that heals all life's misery 😌😌😌😌 Fuck me as if you fucking Putz. RG is such a fucking piece of shit his stories all propagate the exact same message Women Can Do Whatever The Fuck They Want......with seemingly zero ramifications?

I know their a liberal it's blatantly apparent in pretty much all their writing and typically the Guy is either conservative or holds pretty conservative views regarding Marriage aka Marital Fidelity. But all the Women are the complete opposite these women are not just unfaithful the author goes out of their way to make them veritable sluts with often multiple affairs over the entire length of the Marriage.

And yet despite whatever fucking despicable shit the wives do the fucking husband invariably takes them back because they LOVE THEM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh God That's Fucking Hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly outstanding story that hopefully is not finished. Still several story lines to pursue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If readers are experienced enough to do so, hopefully they read these reviews before wasting too much time. Unapologetic whore wife completely forgiven by weak cuckold husband. I hate RAAC stories. I wish there was a separate category for this crap, so I could ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Step up and love the daughter you never knew about, and she would not have told you about without her illness, is valid and realistic. Leslie sleeping with two partners to advance his career is wrong, disrespectful and humiliating. The first question that would have come to my mind would be simply " how many men or women did Leslie sleep with to advance her career. To reach a VP position that quickly, I think you would need a program to figure out all the players. That is the problem when an author writes such a seriously mentally distrubed character as a love interest. I ( a male, which might matter ) hope I would realize that loving such a person is extremely self destructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh no, not the surprise child cliché from RichardGerald; he's a better writer than this. So sad.

nawtdognawtdogover 1 year ago

I hated the unknown child cliché (and the whore of a wife), but did like your nod the the peoples of PR. Having served with people of Caribbean backgrounds, find it aggravating and infuriating when hearing talking heads talk about them needing handouts after storms/hurricanes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really have an issue with most of this author's stories. And I don't like the husbands who just run to the hills, especially when followed with thr surprise child trope. But somehow this story worked for me. I believe Leslie when she was doing it for his career advancement and given all her past experiences, though fucking Roger Crane a few times was like taking out the trash or doing her fingernails. She had zero interest in thr asshole except getting her husband his dream of a partnership. Her husband provided her with the sweet lovemaking that was unique and special to her and once a week they fucked hard to scratch her itch from her past. To her she had no moral issue with sex outside the marriage other than she knew it would kill her marriage. But she assumed with thr MC in Chicago that he would never know. She could have the trysts with Roger while playing to his ego with words that she had zero meaning to her and when her husband was done with the case, they would live happily ever after with her being a full time mom and wife. Of course she failed to consider that her husband would find out, and thought he left for other reasons. In a sense she is very intelligent but ethically blind (perfect for Wall Street). I think her husband abandoning her really broke her heart and when they first met 5 years later, she was so passed at him for leaving her for her dalliance with Roger because they meant nothing to her. Is that screwed up? Hell yes! But that is the way she is wired. In her own weird mind she was screwing the senior partner out of love for husband and best friend who she saw suffering for a dream he would never achieve. In her mind it was a sacrifice and the calculus was simple. She just never expected to be caught. The daughter and her illness add a hook to thr MC he cannot easily neglect. The MC was ready to go back and try to practice law again after thr storm. But Leslie made sure he got Annabelle back. Is thr ending still open? Yes. But I choose to believe they will be a family again and the MC gets his life back knowing more about Leslie and that she loves him unequivocally just in a broken fashion. I highly doubt she would ever cheat on him again given what she lost for five years and because of Kat, not to mention her love for the MC. She wasn't looking for strange. She could care less about the Roger Crane's of the world. But she would never risk losing her husband again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it interesting that we are supposed to despise Leslie in the first chapter with her betrayal of her marriage vows, and yet the side character Dianne regularly hits clubs bringing a wing'woman' to separate out an attractive woman from a couple, married or otherwise, or get a threesome with the man, in order to get her rocks off. Basically a predator on the make, who could care less about possibly busting up an engagement or a marriage. No biggie right? Just sowing her oats? Not.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Simply the very best story on the entire site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well with over 260 comments (to date) I'd be surprised if you're still reading them, but in case you occasionally glance this way I only have three:

1. I second the analytical comments of Anonymous from 19 days ago which I think nail the psychology of the MC and the wife (Leslie)--that is, the Anonymous with the longer review which begin..."I really have an issue...", all of which (taken together) I interpret as being positive

2. That being said, the author prefaced this tale with his own commentary that most male writers depict women as either whores or madonnas, and that his intent was to portray them with broader strokes as befitting the reality that they are inherently complex characters who are all too often are reduced to caricatures personifying either good or evil as imagined by the male authors writing of them. I also second that intent as being laudatory and needing support from every serious writer. After all, the more seriously women are treated in fiction...the more intriguing the reality of who they are they become.

3. I had the impression that reviewers were supposed to review HOW WELL a writer wrote (Writers' Workshop criteria-wise), how creatively they sketched out a logically believable plot development, and how authentic the characters were (as determined by how much reaction they engendered from reviewers both discriminating in their awareness of nuance and those who simply viewed the superficial as being the totality.

By all those criteria this was an outstanding creation and a damn engrossing read--a solid 10 out of 10. It cries out for continuation, so RG...please get after it! Better sooner than later!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - I never condone violence in the LW category, BUT this story needed some serious ass kicking, starting with the ASSHOLE fucking the SLUT. Crippling the man and destroying his ability to enjoy sex would be a great plan as well. Second the cheating, skanky SLUT needed to be kicked to the curb ASAP. The child was a sorry excuse on the part of the writer trying to elicit some sympathy for the SLUT. However, this SLUT carried on long term adulterous affairs, with an unknown number of ASSHOLES, so there is NO possibility for a RAAC. At best there might have been some chance for a co-parenting the child - but never any possibility for anything but the least amount of civility and only regarding the child. Plus the MC needs to have a new and loving woman to join with him to share the raising of his daughter. They happily sail off into the sunset - just like every other fantasy.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A very well written story. 5 stars.

The story was fluent, emotional and interesting.

I could relate with the characters. The husband running away because of his wife's infidelity. The wife doesn't understand why as she if feeling insecure in his love. She doesn't think for a minute of her adultery. She sees it as meaningless. She knows she is a whore and thinks her husband knows that as well.

I wonder how their life will continue? Now she knows why her husband run away but what will happen if a new situation will occure? Will he accept her whoring now? She herself said she is weak.

I hope they will live peaceful life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this story an enjoyable read. You could see an illness coming when she brought the daughter to acquaint her with father. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading this stupid ass story when his crew was hiding his arms as the cheating cunt boarded the ship.

It's an easy solution.

"OK. She paid for the charter. $3,000 per day.

Hey water taxi! Wait 5 minutes for me. I'm gonna pack my bag quick. And I'll be back for a ride back to shore.

You guys are right. She did pay and she wants to go out. So take her out.

I'm not going, but you two are an able crew for her and her bastard's sailing adventure.

No amount of money is worth sailing into stormy seas with this faithless bitch.

Let her have the boat if she takes me to court.

I have a law degree from a prestigious university. I won't starve.

Have a fun trip."

And you go below and pack a bag and you leave her standing there on the boat.

You call their bluff for setting you up. And you leave the boat and the island if you have to.

You are still young and you DO have a law degree. You can go anywhere out West and get a job as a clerk until you pass the state bar and can start practicing. He have zero problem finding an entry level job in a busy law firm in places like San Diego. Las Vegas. Phoenix. Salt Lake City. Denver. Portland. Seattle. Boise. Take your pick and move on with life.

No need to play this silly bitch's game or spend 10 days stuck on a boat with a woman who was fucking like a whore for gain and thinks nothing is wrong with those actions.

And having read a number of RG's other stories...this one will be all about how her acting like and living the life of a whore is completely acceptable. And normal. And he is the wierd one for not wanting to be married to and raising children with a whore cunt who has zero morals. He just needs to get past his feelings self worth and swallow all pride in being a human being and just accept that he is a pussy and needs to be walked all over and used by this strong beautiful woman.

I'm not gonna finish this story...but I'll guess I'm right? It ends with him: 1. accepting life as a cuckold 2. Claiming the child 3. Reconciling with the whore for the sake of a happy home?

Just guessing. But based on the first page or so of this shit...and what RG usually writes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous with the long post from 2 months ago (starts with "I really have an issue...") nailed the analysis of this story and the characters, in particular Leslie. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, engaging story.

You seem to destroy any real chance of our slut changing her ways for a happily ever after for her and her man, our MC, as she never says how she spent her time for those 4-5 years, nor how much she used sex to get ahead at Goldman. Lastly, our MC says that while his slut wife's banking career is probably permanently on hold. her whoring days were on hold because of the scar from her operation, which she hoped would fade, and she planned to cover eventually,

WTF? Is she pledged to him or not? He felt so badly burned, but now he accepts not knowing well and fully, or he plays with words that essentially destroyed his earlier life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining story, Richard. However, the ending was surprising abrupt. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are all your male characters cucks. They all get shat on by skanky partners and then forgive nd take them back. Have you never heard the saying, once a cheater, always a cheater. Ok these women don't love their lovers, but for Christ sake, get your men to grow a pair now and again.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Good tale. Of course, the Man is guilty for not "loving" his cheating wife enough to overcome her betrayal of wedding vows, LOL. Guess the storm and the "great escape", rebuilding of Annabelle makes a good story, but they could have stayed in port and flown from any island prior to the hurricane.

CimenRunarCimenRunarabout 1 year ago

Good story and nicely linked to others in this on going saga. I gave it 4* because there is something missing. What did Leslie get up to in the intervening five years? A further chapter with her story would have rounded this one off nicely. And I have one question. You said at the beginning of the last page that her whoring was also on hold because of her operation scars. Does that mean despite getting back with Richard she is going to carry on fucking other men outside of her marriage? Please explain this through away comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look, you can’t illicitly fuck enough guys, be air-tight as often as you can find 3 dicks, several DP’s every hour and record take ons of all comers gang bangs……..to EVER not be taken back and groveled to by some poor schmuck who, in the end, can’t wonder what he could have been thinking…..to not have appreciated the whore / slut he is married to and all the delicious creampies she always generously fed him. How un-forgiving a bastard he was for not being some passive schmuck CUCK. Can’t you guys stop writing such crap? Instead of writing get a job working in some cat house licking cum out of the whores. R. H.

pokeyman52pokeyman52about 1 year ago

So many homosexuals.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

A pleasant reread. After the emotional drama, the very dramatic race against the storm.

It does seem a bit implausible that Leslie would not get it that she had been found out, or that a conscienceless woman could grow one, bit it's a story, and RG's writing is topnotch. Her husband surmised that she had not been a nun after he left, but it would have shown something meaningful if he (and by extension we) knew it. Any such claim would have to be taken on faith..

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

In the end, he didn't had enough balls to stand up for himself.

But it was like this to begin with. If he haf balls or some logical thinking he wouldn't be in that position.

What did he justified about LOVE?

That was plain stupid. Yes, you can't control your emotions. But you can choose to act or not upon it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did people read the story? Seemed like a lot of canned btb comments. Are there religious fanatics who just need to feel superior and can't find enough people in their lives to gossip about and look down upon.

I liked the story, thought the reconciliation was justified as I understood their perceptions and attitudes. He wasn't moving on, he was stuck. No mention of any sex life in a tropical setting and he found no playmates?

But what the hell was the whore comment? I assumed that he meant her whoring herself out to the partners to get him the partnership he deserved but was not going to get. It was a business transaction sex for gain so yes, she was a whore during that time.

Did she sleep her way to the top while married to him? Did she sleep with men for gain after he deserted her for not reason (in her mind).

It appears she felt he left because he never loved her. Did she go back to sleeping with available men to help assuage her feelings of inadequacy?

The basic question - do women really feel that sex outside of marriage is justified for "the right reason". And is that real, or is it a selfish rationalization? Normally, for me, the vow "forsaking all others" trumps "the right reason".

So help when was she a whore? She was a slut in college, she whored herself out to the partners for "the right reason" but did the whoring comment mean more than that? And she knew that he accepted that she was a slut in college and still married her so whoring herself out might not be so bad.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 1 year ago

5 stars. I am a sucker for a whore with a heart of gold. :-)

What I've never figured out though, is just what "saling" means? Is their a pun here?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Her scar will never heal completely or be hairline, and neither will his. Thank Femdom agitprop. Why can’t men just let women do whoever they want?! Life would be so much simpler—for women, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The typical whore with a heart of gold, stops whoring when she finds her soul mate. If she continues whoring then her heart isn’t made of gold, she’s just a deceitful, selfish whore. Logically speaking people will not easily trade something that they perceive to have more value for something of lesser value, even in extreme situations. For example someone dying of thirst in the desert would easily trade a gold bar for a canteen of water.

So, she traded in her fidelity for a possible promotion opportunity. Clearly the husband valued her fidelity higher and was not even consulted when his most prized possession was put up for auction. Never mind the fact that after the price was received, the goods were not delivered.

So, just a whore who never got paid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@highbrow - many men DO let women just do what they want…they don’t marry those women.

I’m more curious about why women spout platitudes about male ego after they get caught in their betrayal. If they were honest upfront, feeling would still get hurt, but trust and respect would still remain. What they really want is no accountability or consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She should've died during surgery. Daughter stays with Dad. Perfect

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

Typical RG story, create a MC that’s easily manipulated, get wifey cheating and then come up with a supposedly justifiable reason for said cheating and the inevitable reconciliation that follows, for this story it’s in the shape of a daughter he never knew about.

We’re not supposed to analyse these circumstances to deeply otherwise we’d all start shouting ‘what a load of crap’.

vicelordvicelord12 months ago

A deus ex machina plot device is simply bad writing and the surprise child trope is really its worst form.

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Great storey, enjoyed it, and a happy ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

I enjoyed this story more the second time around. A lying cheating wife that loved her husband and he loved her but hated her at the same time. It's hard to understand how a woman could whore herself out to help her husband's career but that's what the story was about and family of course. Another good one with despicable characters portrayed quite well by our talented author.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surprisingly heartwarming especially part 2 and towards the end!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a master story teller held my attention as you always do and that’s not easy.

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

payenbrantpayenbrant10 months ago

Great tale, kind of surprised he stayed married to her considering she is kind of a psycho😂

But we'll written and interesting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Storms aren't getting stronger or more frequent. Don't need to spread silly old wives tales.

chefjess2039chefjess20399 months ago

Personally I don't think any man would be willing to stay with a person that would do what she did and by the way she told her daughter that her father had hurt feelings she obviously doesn't feel what she did was wrong and will continue to use sex with others as just a tool to get what she wants. In other words she is a whore & will more than likely teach her daughter to be the same. What took me out of the story way the fact you said his boat was a 30 foot fare weather boat but you obviously didn't do any research on just how small a 30 foot sailboat is it's really quiet small first it wouldn't have a pilot house and below deck it would at best have maybe two births a fore cabin which could sleep 2 people The main cabin which would have the salon and galley combined and possibly one to single sleeping births in the back which would just consist of a bed and maybe a place to stand the boat you described would be a Larger almost 100 plus foot sailing vessel most definitely not a fare weather boat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So apparently All the women in your world are Whores and it's perfectly normal and the only person in the story that has a problem is the MC even the other guy is okay with banging multiple people

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Entertaining read but, some major holes in the plot.

Mike says he feels bad about turning his back on Kat. He feels guilty for abandoning his daughter. The only problem with that part of this chapter is that he didn't know Leslie was pregnant when he left.

Leslie says that she never believed Mike loved her because he knew she was a slut and a whore. From watching her through college he knew she was a slut. He never had a clue she was a whore. She even said that he never asked where she got the money to fix her eyes and teeth. He never knew she sold her virginity. He didn't know why she was fucking his boss until she showed up in St Lucia. Until she revealed it he never knew she fucked the 79 year old managing partner of the firm. So, no, he never knew she was an actual whore. But, he doesn't say anything in response to her making that statement.

The one other hole that wasn't addressed was Mike's thought that he wasn't actually hiding who he was in St Lucia and that the Leslie he had known while they were still together would have found him much quicker than she did. She only actually sought him out when she found out she needed to have heart surgery. So, what was she actually doing for those 5 years? Why wouldn't he actually ask her that question?

Without any real conversation Mike realizes he's over being angry at her and they end up together? Even within the context of this fictional story that ending doesn't make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This author writes well but has a real problem coming up with believable MC's, they are nearly all spineless natural cuckolds and/or, as he puts it, 'strong independent women' which seems to be code for dishonest manipulative amoral sluts of the worst possible kind. I did try with this one, honestly I did, but I only got as far as page 2 of the second part before I gave up in disgust. Despite the promising end to part 1, it's just another of his cuckold tales.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what really jumped out at me was how she went out clubbing. I understand she wanted him to spend time with his daughter but after she says she loves him and only him she dresses up to spend time ashore partying and says don't wait up? She comes home looking likes messed around but only hints she didn't do anything too bad?

Not what I would expect if she is looking to make up. There was no dialog from her to indicate she had no intention of reconciliation otherwise fine, I get it.

Also, he was far too calm. I know five years have passed but there was none of the usual talk about DNA or STD risk she could have given him. He has sex with her yet doesn't just take her like a whore out of anger and no talk of a condom?

Well written as usual with a subject matter that leaves folks wondering about the male characters.

B3ndoverB3ndover8 months ago

I really liked the story. Sometimes predictable but a very good story

usaretusaret7 months ago

Unfortunately I rated it only 4 stars, a that barely. The sift, and in my opinion too brief, ending was the major deficienciy. I believe that the rebuilding of the sloop was not the only point of final interest, but the reborn his family should be of paramount concern. Still do. Therefore, barely 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous