Sally and Her Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina, Sally and their mothers 'make' new friends.
4.5k words
4.61
7.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers

The girls got to work on the sleepover. Tina called Anna. Anna replied "What a great idea to renew our friendship with a sleepover. Can I invite Tillie?"

"It would be nice to have her, too."

After hanging up Tina said "Tillie is not as big as Anna, but bigger than both of us and she got off at the same time as Anna. She is cute, too. I'll bet they are jerk buddies."

"I think we can wrangle two girls. One would have been easier, but the payoff with two is better, especially if they already do it with each other. I like it."

Tillie called to accept and thank Tina for the invitation.

Contact info was given to the moms.

Karen called Diane, Anna's mom. "I am Tina's mom. Anna is coming for a sleepover. I wanted you to know that I booted out my husband for the night, so no males in the house. Susan and Tillie are sleeping over. Susan's mom, Betty, will stay over, too. The girls are all under 21, but they are all over 18 and none of them are going to leave our property. I thought I might serve wine if that is okay. I have never done that at a sleepover before, but this is special. We will monitor consumption to keep everyone safe."

"Thanks for making this for women only. Some wine is fine. She will be in a safe space if she gets drunk. I am okay. Thanks for telling me."

"You are quite welcome to join us. We have a guest room you can use. I can double up with Sally's mom. If Susan stays over you might have to double up in a king bed."

"I will come meet you. I might take you up on joining the sleepover if I consume too much. Very generous of you."

The conversation with Susan, Tillie's mom, was nearly identical.

Anna and her mom, Diane, and Tillie and her mom, Susan, arrived at the 2:30 appointed time. All were dressed casually and somewhat conservatively in skirts and blouses as Diane and Susan did not know Betty and Karen. Sally, Tina, Betty, and Karen wore very casual skirts and button-down blouses with a small tease of their intent with no bras.

Introductions were made, snacks and wine served. The girls stayed with their mothers at first to show the moms they were upstanding young women. Both Anna and Tillie took after their mothers. Both had larger breasts than the mothers, but not by much. All four women had head-turning tits.

Anna pulled Tina and Sally aside and asked "My mom was wondering why you guys were not wearing bras."

Tina answered "No particular reason, but we don't have to worry about men ogling and, as you can see none of us are particularly large. Just a little more comfortable on a warm day. We want you to be comfortable. If you or your mom is not comfortable with bare tits, we will get bras."

"You know I am okay; we were nearly naked at Susan's." Anna talked to her mom and returned to ask "Is there somewhere to remove my bra? My mom, too?"

Tina jokingly answered "It's just us girls, you can do it right here."

"I would like to, and even stay topless, but we might shock some moms."

"Wouldn't that be nice? The topless part, not the shock. My mom would be surprised, okay."

"Naked?"

"Even better, even more shocking. Oh, well."

Karen took Diane to the guest room and Tina took Anna to the playroom.

While Anna removed her blouse and bra she remarked "Wow! You could have an orgy in here."

Tina gulped "I guess, so. That would change the meaning of 'playroom' and make this an interesting sleepover." Deciding to take advantage of the joke, Tina took off her blouse and threw it on the mattress. She followed with her panties.

"Why did you get nearly naked?"

"Just trying to be a good host. It seems if we are going to have an orgy buttons and elastic might interfere." She laughed hard and picked up her blouse.

"Cute. No need to prepare for an orgy."

"You are probably right, it might not happen and if it does, the blouse comes off quickly." Laughing.

Anna noted that Tina had still not dressed. Anna was interested in girls. She tended to look discreetly in the locker room and tended to dress slowly when other girls checked out her huge D-cup tits. Tina was looking and was not covering up. Anna was thinking that her orgy joke may have worked. She left her breasts out for Tina.

Tina was glad that Anna was okay with them lingering topless. "I hate to be rude, but I always knew you were large, but they have a nice shape, too. They really stand out on your chest without support. I wish I was larger."

"Don't be. These things get painful during periods, they hurt when I run, it is difficult to buy clothes, especially bras, and I get a lot of unwanted attention."

Tina turned her head and said "Oops, sorry."

"Not you. I wanted to get topless with you, remember? Mostly it is boys and men who just want to see them and feel me up. Once the novelty is gone, so are they."

"Okay, so no feeling you up." Joked Tina.

"Friends are okay. You are a friend and I know you are curious. Go ahead and feel me up. I really don't mind."

Tina used two hands on one tit and squeezed it and did the other. She rubbed the nipples as if by mistake. Anna took a short breath at the nipple rub. "I always figured large tits were soft. Yours are quite firm, pretty much like mine."

Anna was relieved. This was going well. She got felt up with a nipple rub and being invited to feel up Tina.

Since Tina was much smaller, avoiding the nipples was difficult, so Anna just felt her up like she wanted and tweaked the nipples.

Tina moaned said "I am ready for that orgy." With an unconvincing laugh.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You can continue. Curiosity is fine. Wanted." To show she meant it, Tina tweaked Anna's nipples. Anna didn't protest. Tina looked at the nipples, opened her mouth, and started to lower her head and then stood up straight.

"Please."

Tina took a nipple in her mouth and Anna moaned. The door opened and Anna said "Oh my god" and covered her tits with her blouse. Tillie and Sally came in.

Tillie laughed. "You sure got going quickly." All four began to chuckle.

Tina said "You guys planned this ahead."

"Yes. I think you did, too."

"Yes."

"I kind of thought so. What I don't understand is why you ignored our invitation at the sleepover."

"I was afraid of getting on the L-List. I wanted to join you. So, you got off together as a plan?"

"Yes. I went first to lower inhibitions of girls who were considering it and Tillie joined 'reluctantly' trying to show them it was okay. It just didn't work."

"I sure lost out with you, but I got with Sally."

"But you guys got off separately."

"So, you pretended to sleep. We hooked up after you left. So, what is your story? You hanging together?"

"Kind of like you, we got together at a sleepover. I masturbated."

Tillie interrupted "First you teased everyone with your gorgeous tits. She got a few girls, including me, to get topless. It was great. Then you made some feel-up and masturbation jokes. I think everyone wanted to do the feel-up part, especially me, but, as usual, no takers. You masturbated after lights out. I did it, too, but, as usual, the others were afraid. They all did it later, covered up, of course. I teased them about it the next day to see if I could get someone to join me, but no one would admit it in front of the others. Anna asked to meet that afternoon. We masturbated ourselves silly. We have been hanging ever since."

"Just masturbation?"

"No."

"Are you a couple?"

"You could say that."

Anna butted in proudly saying "Yes, we are exclusive. I love Tillie."

Tillie smiled back and kissed her.

Tina informed them "So are we. Wow, all of our plans to seduce you are spoiled."

"Ours, too."

"Thank goodness; seduction can backfire. I am looking forward to sleeping with you. Do your moms know?"

Tillie answered "A bit. We are inseparable and my mom has caught an occasional kiss, but nothing extreme. Kisses that two close girlfriends might do. I think she fears we are lesbians but doesn't know how to ask."

"Are you?"

"Right now, sure, but we both like boys, so closeted bi is more accurate. How about your parents?"

"Yes, they know we are exclusive. We do kiss in front of them. They encourage us. We both like boys, too, but none for the foreseeable future."

"Anna, do your parents know?"

"My mom definitely knows, but my dad is probably like Tillie's parents; he does not know, but suspects."

Anna reminded them "I took off my panties in anticipation the orgy. Does anyone else want to cool off their hot parts?" The other three did also.

Tillie took off her bra revealing her slightly larger than C-cup tits. Sally removed her shirt. Tillie looked at her questioningly.

"I do not want miss the topless part. They all chuckled.

As Tillie started to put on her blouse, she noticed the others looking. She smiled at them and asked "Anyone want a taste?" Sally sucked one nipple for a few seconds.

Tina said "Let's go before they think we are having the orgy without them. I think it on my mom's agenda for later." More chuckles.

All four moms were a bit inebriated. None had a bra. Both of the guest moms were wearing white blouses and their large areolae were showing through. They had to be aware, but were doing nothing to diminish the attractive view.

Sally pulled the two host moms away. "Both of their moms have magnificent racks. Have you seen them bare?"

Betty said "I saw Diane's tits. Stunning. She did not show any urgency to cover up, either."

Karen said "Susan's tits are amazing. They have very little droop and you have seen her areola. Huge. I tried to show some interest looking at them, but she covered quickly. I hope I was not too forward."

Sally said "I don't think so. She has her areolae on display. She has to know how much she is showing. The wine may be reducing inhibitions. Barely clothed probably seems okay, but topless, not."

"How did it go with the girls?"

"Both of them have magnificent tits, as you can see. We were topless for quite a while. Tina got to suck on Anna's, Anna rubbed Tina's and I sucked Tillie. It turns out they were trying to seduce us just like we were doing to them, so we are all looking forward to sleeping with each other. Also, none of the daughters are wearing panties. We will not show unless it will help. Is there anything we can do to help?"

"You could give me an orgasm, but barring that, not yet."

"I forgot how turned on I get with a bare pussy. I'll get off after dinner, I think."

They did dinner. Tina and Sally tended to look at Diane's and Susan's tits figuring some disrespect was expected at their age. They looked for signs of disapproval or acceptance. Since the women were well displayed, it seemed to be accepted, but certainly not clear.

Betty asked the other women "Do you mind a change to the sleeping arrangements? I want to be available to the women sleeping in the playroom." No one objected, so she succeeded in getting the moms split up. Betty walked the wine bottle around and encouraged consumption to see if the women might loosen up a bit. She also left an extra button unfastened and leaned over to pour. Both guests looked at her exposed nipples.

The daughters announced they were going to the playroom for young adult talk. They took some wine with them.

Betty unfastened two more buttons on her shirt to see if she could attract attention. Everyone looked and Susan raised eyebrows with a question in her eyes.

Betty said "The wine is making me a bit warm. Sorry, I'll button up."

"No, you are fine. I was wondering if the shirt was coming off."

"Oh, wouldn't that be nice. It is just us women, does anyone mind?" Betty did not wait for objections; she gave a non-committal shrug and removed the shirt. Susan took hers off, too and gave everyone a good look at her large breasts. "It does feel good." As she leaned back and thrust her breasts forward.

Karen started to unbutton, but stopped when Diane did not move. She left herself unbuttoned, but covered. She did move a bit which exposed a nipple. She left it exposed as if she didn't know or maybe didn't care. She poured wine again, so at least one nipple was exposed more often than not. Diane finally said "Why not? This shirt leaves me so exposed I might as well be naked." As she removed her shirt, she remarked "Ah, yes, much better."

Diane looked at Betty and teasingly said "I think your daughter has a booby fetish."

Betty asked "What?" With a surprised voice.

"She looked at my tits all evening. Maybe she was not focused on my tits, but at my clothing. This damn shirt shows everything without a bra. I should have just gone topless instead of braless. Now it is solved."

"She is at that stage where she is curious about bodies. It may have been because your breasts are stunning. I will wager it was curiosity on how much she might show dressed similarly."

"She was dressed similarly and she showed quite a bit. I am not afraid to say I looked, too. Both of your daughters are beautiful creatures."

"As are yours. I do not want to embarrass anyone, but I can see where your daughters get their beauty."

"I will let Anna know you were uncomfortable."

"No, let it be. I was not uncomfortable in the least, she seemed to like it. I was just pulling your chain. I was fine with her looking."

Diane got a little embarrassed and continued "I hope I did not just say that out loud. Too much wine, I think."

"No worries. You are among friends. I like to be seen, too." The others gave a "me too."

Sally said "So it is agreed, tomorrow we shock the girls by being topless. Maybe they will join us. I would not mind seeing us all topless."

Susan added "Nude." Everyone looked at her and did not say anything as she removed her skirt. She was bare underneath.

Diane asked "How come you did not tell me about panties?"

"It was cooler this way and I really did not expect to be found out. Sue me." The remaining three ladies stripped off.

Betty decided to take a risk by spreading her legs.

Susan did the same. "Much cooler."

Diane said "You know, I can pretty much see everything."

"I am fine with that, remember, there are no men here and we all said we like being looked at. I assume you have the same body parts and have used a mirror. This way you do not have to be a contortionist to be educated. Let me help." She carefully turned to face Diane and spread her labia. "You should do this. It has really cooled me off."

Betty had taken a close look and said "You look hotter to me." And smirked. She then spread her labia.

"You are making me hotter. Friends, huh?"

"Absolutely friends."

"What happens at Karen's stays at Karen's."

"Absolutely."

"I am hot. I need to cool off. I do like to be watched." She kept her legs spread, her labia spread, and rubbed her clit. Diane kept looking.

Betty said "Hot. Too much wine." And started masturbating, also.

Karen put her hands near her pussy, but did not want to embarrass Diane. The two smiled at each other. Karen pulled her hands away from her pussy, nodded and mouthed "okay."

The two masturbators finished with quiet exclamations. Betty said "Sorry folks, I got horny with wine-weakened inhibitions."

Susan said "Me, too. "

Karen said "I consider both of you friends and I want you to be comfortable. I have no issues with nudity or sex acts and yes, 'what happens at Karen's stays at Karen's.' Not only that, I enjoyed watching; it looked like it felt good."

Susan said "It felt good. I can probably sleep now. Where is the guest room?" Betty led the way.

Betty climbed in nude. Susan said "No pajamas?"

Betty answered "Sorry, did not think to bring any. I usually sleep nude."

"That's fine, after tonight there is no reason for modesty." Her voice sounded depressed.

"Anything wrong?"

"I should not have done that; it is not me. I'll regret it forever."

"Don't be hard on yourself. I regret pushing it along."

"Nonsense. You enjoyed it and you thought I enjoyed it; you were just being a friend. I appreciate that."

"Thanks. Remember, no one will say anything. The girls don't know. It was one harmless bit of indiscretion. Right?"

"I guess so. Masturbation is such a private activity."

"It usually is. For some it is just themselves and a spouse."

"Spouse?"

"For us, yes. You don't do it with your husband?"

"No. I do not know why we would. Doesn't it imply that you feel your partner is inadequate?"

"For us there are too many reasons to remember: maybe we had a full day of intercourse and one of us gets raw; maybe he needs too much time to recover and I am anxious; maybe he does not quite hit the right spots and I finish it; we also have 'no fault masturbation' where one of us just wants to get off, we do not want to be alone, but do not feel like a fuck. That usually ends with both of us doing ourselves with great pleasure. Mutual is a great alternative to intercourse. It was quite liberating when we finally admitted to each other that we both liked masturbation and enjoyed doing it with others instead of alone."

"Others? Not just each other?"

"I meant each other, but I did it with you tonight, so now it is 'with others.'"

She continued "I certainly get why you are down on yourself since you think it is only for personal intimacy."

Quietly Susan said "I think you want to do it again" pausing, and then with anticipation "with me here."

"I sometimes do it to help me sleep. But I am fine. No worries."

"Go ahead, my only worry was doing it in front of others. I enjoyed watching you." Her excitement was palpable. Betty thought Susan wanted to do it, but needed a cover story. Betty decided to play along.

"Well, if you are okay." She left herself covered as she began her rub. The sheet did nothing to hide the action except obscure the detail.

"I want to watch again."

"I want you to. Watch all of me."

Susan slowly slipped the sheet away to watch Betty's finger slipping up and down the folds, back and forth. She uncovered Betty's breasts, also, to see them quaking. Susan was relieved that Betty did not object to openly masturbating completely nude. Betty was making a long-lasting show of it and gave a bit of a smile as she went past her point of no return.

Betty's intense orgasm made Susan want to follow her libido to get one of her own. She laid on the bed fully exposed. Betty looked lovingly at Susan's body and gave her a nod and said "Let me watch again." Susan masturbated to a highly satisfying orgasm. It felt liberating. Betty seemed to understand the feeling and wrapped them together in a tight titty hug.

She looked at Betty, smiled, and said "Thank you. That was a great experience. The weird part is I cannot get a post-orgasmic kiss from my husband. Betty gave her a light kiss with a tiny amount of tongue. "That works. Just don't tell anyone I kissed a woman and liked it." Chuckling.

In the morning Betty asked permission before doing her morning rub. She got permission and company. After the mutual orgasms it was Betty's turn "Can I get a post-orgasmic kiss?" Susan put her lips on Betty's and touched them with her tongue. Betty slipped some tongue to meet her tip. They held it for a time. "That was nice, thanks. Was it what you needed?"

"Actually, if our orgasm is private, so is the kids."

"Absolutely." Susan rolled over to face Betty and gave her a full french kiss. "You can do that all day long with me. Is that how your daughter kisses?"

"Close. It is more how I kiss." Susan gave another huge kiss, holding it for several minutes. The women rubbed tongues quite a bit and sucked on each other. As Betty got turned on, she slipped a hand onto Susan's tit and fondled it a bit.

As the kids broke, Betty said "I need some more practice."

"I am ready to help."

They both put on some clothes. As Betty was buttoning up? Susan stopped her and fondled both breasts and got a moderate kiss.

jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers
12