Sally and Her Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty said "I am ready to spend all day doing this with you, but I also look forward to seeing our daughters do it and I do not want to be rude to our host. Maybe we should have a sleepover." Susan chuckled, but not in disagreement. They gave each other a peck on the lips.

Betty broached the big question. "How would you feel seeing your daughter masturbate?"

Shocked, Susan said "I cannot do that." After a moment's thought, she asked "You mean the girls might be doing it?"

"Most likely. They are awfully quiet."

"Of course. That is why Tillie sees Anna every day and has been making sexual remarks lately. She wants to tell me she is sexual, but I am unreceptive. Dumb."

"Not dumb. You have your sexual boundaries. She was testing to find their limits and how flexible they are. You are just fine keeping yourself within traditional limits. So?"

"It would be incest."

"You would not be having sex with her. I am just saying she might touch herself or be touched by someone other than you. You think she is already experimenting with Anna; you have just not seen them."

"I saw them kiss ... with intensity."

"Was it offensive?"

"It concerned me, it was not offensive."

"Exciting?"

"Strangely, it was."

"Did you do anything as a result?"

"I guess by now I should trust you. I masturbated."

"Do they have that effect on you often?"

"I do it a lot when I see them together. This is very difficult to discuss, but they exude sexuality."

"I think it is pretty common with young people. I get that feeling from Sally and Tina, too. Would you want to see your daughter being sexual?"

"I guess I will have to deal with it if it happens." Susan said, deep in thought.

"I can tell her not to."

"No, let it go." She gave a big smile to indicate she wanted it to happen and was coming to grips with admitting it.

Karen and Diane After Dinner

Karen and Diane drifted into the master. Both climbed into bed nude. Diane said "Sorry I was a stick in the mud. She is right, a nice evening rub helps sleep. Please don't let me stop you."

"No apology. Her exhibition along with Sally's took me by surprise, too. I like to masturbate as much as anyone, but with the girls here, I was not expecting casual public displays. Thanks for being open with me. I will get off if I need to."

"Don't wait on 'need,' do it if you want to."

Karen did not pass on the invitation and began a slow jerk. She felt the distinct motion next to her. After both came, Karen said "Thanks. The company helps."

"It sure does." Karen felt a hand touch her thigh. She took the hand and squeezed it. When it did not retreat, she put it on her hip. It did not move. She put it on her pussy. It now moved with a purpose, bringing Karen to completion expertly.

Karen returned the favor, but felt clumsy by comparison.

"You are quite skilled."

"Thanks."

"You must have many female friends."

"Just a few good ones."

"Is Susan a good friend?"

"No. I have never been with her, although I want to and I used very strong hints. I think our daughters are very good friends."

"Tina thinks so. I think all four of them have a growing friendship tonight."

"Anna thinks so, too. She's very excited about tonight."

"Are you good friends with your daughter?" With no answer she said "I am with mine."

"Me, too."

"I am good friends with Sally, too, how about Tillie?"

"Yes."

"Does her mom know?"

"I don't think so."

"Let's give this some thought and talk in the morning. I want you to be a good friend to Tina. I am sure Betty wants you to be one to Sally. Sally and Tina want to be very good friends to you. I hope I am a friend."

"You are. I look forward to making more friends."

"Would you be okay if Anna and I became friends?"

"It is obviously her decision, but I would like us to be three friends together."

"I look forward to making you."

"I am still a bit wound up." And Diane started in again. Karen slid down the bed, found Diane's pussy, and applied her tongue. The fingers continued briefly and then retreated. Karen felt Diane's excitement build as her back arched. The fingers returned and Karen slid up to hug her. Karen ventured a little kiss and found a willing mouth for her sexy little kisses. At completion they hugged nicely. Karen took Diane's large breasts in her hands and kissed the nipples, eventually burying her face between them. Great tits.

"I loved how you went down on me. I didn't take over because of how you did it. I took over because I just do not finish with oral. I need my fingers. I don't finish with my husband's cock alone, either. I augment with my fingers."

"Thanks for letting me know. I love giving oral."

"I do, too."

"To Anna and Tillie?"

After hesitating, "Yes."

"Will you do Tina and Sally, too?"

"I would love to. The thought is getting me going again. I do not plan on any sex, even masturbation with Susan around. I cannot risk the girls being outed." The bed started moving again.

"I understand. I will brief Betty and the girls." She said as she brought herself off again. She then started nuzzling Diane's tits again. "I realize your tits bring lots of unwanted attention. I am infatuated with them. Please stop me if it is annoying."

"You are great. Don't stop. I love this.

12