Sally-Ann’s Rain Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't count on him making improvements to the original design. Before he did, Thomas asked for my permission, which I granted of course. He explained everything step by step without being condescending.

He spent the rest of the morning and a good part of the afternoon cutting, welding, grinding and hand filing; adding reinforcing braces to make the frame more stable and rigid.

Thomas drilled out the original squeaky rivets of the rocking-gliding mechanism and replaced them with six hardened steel bolts modified to fit in ball bearing rings set in the enlarged and reinforced rivet holes.

Thomas replaced the original springs with heavier ones and added two extra springs to the mechanism to ensure the reinforced frame and rocking-gliding mechanism was property counter-balanced.

Talk about over-engineering! He went as far as to weld adjustable leveler-feet of his own design from massive nuts, bolts and locking washers to compensate for my sagging in places front porch floor.

When I went outside to tell Thomas dinner would be ready in 40 minutes or so; he was still in his work clothes stripped to the waist, drenching his head with my garden hose to cool off...talk about eye candy.

In keeping with his height of six-two, Thomas has long ropey muscles and a flat stomach....his tanned figure looked absolutely scrumptious. I couldn't just stand there gawking at him though.

"I do have a shower you know."

"Is that an invitation, Sally-Ann? I didn't realize you wanted to move this fast."

Thomas stood up straight, the water dripping from head down his back and deep chest as he twisted the brass hose handle to stop the flow of water.

"I have to finish our dinner. You may use the shower though."

"Darn and oh well. You can't say I didn't try," he said pushing his thick black hair away from his face.

"Can we compromise, Rain Man? I don't want to get my hair wet," I kissed my finger and put it on his lips, "How about a nice shampoo? It's the least I can do after you rebuilt me the Grand Pyramid of Giza Gliders. We have enough time for that if you wash quickly."

"Yes ma'am, where's the bathroom.........?"

I was a little disappointed that Sally-Ann came into the bathroom fully dressed complete with a frilly apron....oh well.

Before she arrived, I did a speed wash, soaping up a washcloth and rubbing myself vigorously pink before rinsing. My cock was hard just thinking about this woman, clothed or unclothed.

Sally-Ann has a demure-boldness, a feminine-earthy and ethereal sexy way about her that I find fascinating.

I realize those words "demure-boldness" doesn't jive in the same sentence; however that's how I see Sally-Ann.

It says "this is who I am" and it comes as natural to her as breathing....perhaps a kind of a nurturing earth mother like Gaea might describe Sally-Ann best now.

Sally-Ann's cozy and tidy little 2 bedroom ranch house and yard are full of exceedingly vibrant green plants or flowering bushes of all types and varieties.

Plants are almost the centerpieces of every room; my wife had a green thumb and our home used to be like this. My wife also fussed over and spoiled me terribly while she was able.

Sally-Ann fussed over me the whole time I was working, bringing me fresh squeezed lemonade or mint green tea, the leaves picked fresh from her garden; both were ice cold and refreshing.

She brought me cold compresses for the back of my neck and made me take several breaks to rest and sip my refreshing beverages while I explained what I was doing....Sally-Ann is a nurturing woman and it shows in these little things.

Nurturing was the overwhelming thought that came to me suddenly out of nowhere; a strong feeling, a lasting impression; a defining premonition when I first kissed her.

I'm sure some of the wildness of her early years remains though. I can sense that wild, ever present undercurrent of her sexuality..........

I found Thomas standing in the tub with a towel wrapped around his middle when I walked in the bathroom; he looked cute and sexy. I wanted to just kiss him all up and baby him.

Not surprisingly I found Beanie with him on the hamper waiting to be petted; she does this with me.

"We have had twenty minutes until I take the pork roast the oven. I want it to rest 10 minutes before you slice it," I set the kitchen timer on the vanity top, "Sit down and close your baby-blues so we can get started."

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas said taking the towel off and sitting down, "This is my first shampoo by a woman other than my mother, Sally-Ann."

"Didn't your wife every do this for you?" I asked surprised, "Don't tell me you also never showered together?" I wet his thick black hair and started to lather.

"My wife Sally was very conservative in regard to things like this, although very affectionate and accommodating in other ways. She spoiled me rotten though for as long as she was able. Sally also had a green thumb just like you have; I believe you would have liked her."

"Your wife's name was Sally? I asked, surprised again

"Yes; didn't I mention that before? Her middle name is Ann, the Sally and the Ann weren't pronounced as one name like yours. You decide coincidence or fate? I'll go with Fate.

This feels wonderful, I can get used to this pampering," he sighed relaxing his shoulders and smiling, "What is your middle name by the way? Mine is Andrew, after my Grandpa Andy, my Dad's father; Thomas Andrew Butler, that's me or TAB for short."

"My middle name is Beatrice, after my Grandma Beanie; Sally-Ann Beatrice McCarthy that's me or just plain Sally-Ann."

"I see; you named your cat after your Grandmother."

"Do you have a problem with that, TAB?" and I gave his hair a playful yank.

"No Ma'am, I think it's nice."

"That's better; how long were you married?" I asked, massaging his scalp with my fingers.

"Twenty-three years."

'Twenty-three years of marriage and three years of grieving,' I was thinking, doing the math in my head as I continued to massage.

"Well, I'm not shy about saying it, I'm Forty-one. How old are you, Thomas?"

"I'm Forty-three, and you are a beautiful forty-one at that; you can pass for a woman in her early thirties, and I never fib; since you don't bet, you can bank on it."

"You were a baby when you married; you were what, seventeen?" I turned on the water and reached for the shower wand to rinse him.

"In retrospect I suppose I was. I was seventeen and Sally was sixteen. Our parents didn't approve so we eloped against their wishes; my wife was my whole world until the very end."

"Was she a blonde, brunette or redhead," I asked.

"Sally was a brunette."

"Did she wear her hair long or short?"

"Short towards the end but long for most of our marriage, but that's in the past; I'd rather talk about us, "Thomas said standing up, rubbing his head with a fresh towel.

I took the towel from him and finished drying the rest of him, "As I said, I can get used to this, beautiful."

He pushed his thick damp black hair back away from his face while I finished drying him.

"You know, Miss McCarthy, nobody but my mother has done this for me since I've been 5 years old.
I considered myself too grown up for such nonsense after that; I was wrong.

"Stand still and behave, Thomas. I'm not done with you yet," I warned sternly as I took my large wide comb from the counter to comb his hair, parting it different ways before I combed it straight back, the way he wears it; the timer rang seconds after.

I was thinking, 'I'm still amazed how laid back Thomas is.... he shall be my Thomas. Thomas is much more dignified than Tom.

A Tom is a male turkey and my Rain Man is anything but that. I've dated a few turkeys in my time...bah, fiddlesticks and drumsticks to them.

Who am I to doubt Fate? I want him and I'll deny it no longer. My Rain Man shall be my Thomas. I'm just learning to stand outside in the rain and it's about time I embrace it.'

"Do you prefer short hair on women, Thomas?"

"Actually, I prefer it long. You not thinking of cutting your hair short are you?" he asked, looking worried.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen," I replied letting the question hang "Ten minutes should be plenty of time for you to get dressed....."

When I walked into the kitchen Sally-Ann gave me a long white chef's apron and said, "The carving knife & steel are on the cutting board."

She continued to bustle about to finish setting the table in between whisking flour in the pork dripping in the roasting pan for gravy.

I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Fresh Pork roast and mashed potatoes with gravy; corn mixed together with peas, carrots, corn and green beans; gravy on them too.

Don't forget the homemade apple sauce. Don't forget the light and flaky buttermilk biscuits. Such a meal is hard to argue with; especially with such a fascinating woman to share it with.

What a delight Sally-Ann is to my eyes, bustling about the kitchen like this...it brings back wonderful memories of my wife when she was vibrant, healthy and happy and able to do so...That's in the past and my future is now.

I stood there like a dopey statue watching her until.......

"Goodness, Thomas, don't dawdle," Sally-Ann said, teasingly, "do you need help putting on your apron?"

Sally-Ann didn't wait for my reply; she took the apron from me, placing the neck strap over my head and reaching under my arms to tie it in the back around my waist in a bow.

I could smell her perfume, Jovan Musk I believe....she smelled wonderful.

Sally-Ann put her arms around my neck to kiss my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I will trust you completely. Do you know why?"

"Please tell me."

"Call it intuition resulting from observation followed by deductions. I see no reason not to continue where we left off earlier. My heart assures me you are a one woman man. Yes, I believe in Fate, Rain Man. How can I not?"

Sally-Ann kissed my lips while running her fingers through my hair, "Therefore you shall be my Thomas...."

"Your wish is my command," Thomas replied as he put his strong arms around my waist, gently crushing me to him to kiss my lips long and deep.

I was tingling form-the-top-of-my head-to-the-tips-of-my-toes....it is so wonderful and I've waited so long to for the right one to come along....move over Daniel.

"I believe we left off with me standing like a dopey statue enjoying watching you, Sally-Ann and that's the honest unadulterated truth; you fascinate me. How thick do you want me to slice it.....?"

After dinner we sat outside on the glider listening to an old time Rock & Roll Radio Station that both of us have preset on our radios. My much improved rocking glider felt like we were moving back and forth on a cloud.

To add to my cloud experience, Thomas kisses so nicely and he held me close to cuddle after he took my hair down. It was his turn to have his hands in my hair.

We sang along to the songs on the radio, taking turns or singing together, laughing... getting a little silly.
This is something else we have in common; singing to the radio when nobody is around.

It was midnight before we knew it and he stood up, "Will you look at the time."

"Do you really have to go?" I asked standing up with him and touching his face.

"I'll be back tomorrow around noon with my paint sprayer and compressor. You talked about painting it dark green. I'll wire brush it well first; prime it and then......."

I put my arms around Thomas's neck and kissed his warm lips to stop him from talking, "You really did change your days off for me, Rain Man," I said looking into his eyes.

"I can do that since I'm the boss. We're closed Sunday and now my assistant manager has most weekends off; everything works out fine....did you think I was fibbing, Sally-Ann?"

"I thought you were flirting with me."

"In other words you thought I was fibbing."

"I did; will you forgive me?"

"You're forgiven, don't doubt me again," he said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," I messed up his hair again; goodness, I love doing this. He's the first man to let me do that to him, the first man who will let me be, well....just playful.

"I won't let you leave. You spent more time with my cat than with me," I was fibbing, "Do I have to purr to get your attention?"

And I did, purring and licking; nibbling on his ear and blowing on his neck to entice him to spend the night.

Thomas pushed my long hair behind my ear to kiss my cheek, "Kitten, I've fallen for you in a big way." He called me Kitten, what a sweet little word of endearment.

Thomas took my hands from his neck and kissed them, speaking quietly, "You deserve to have everything romantically perfect the first time. And today is our first official day of courting after all. We should wait for the right time."

My Rain Man kissed his finger and put it on my lips before getting in his Jeep and driving away.........

I sang to the radio all the way home until I pulled into my driveway, shutting the engine off and getting out, thinking, 'We are so good together; it is almost unbelievable, it really is.

It's as if we have known each other for years, so many unspoken understandings pass between us....and she is a beautiful woman. I would have guessed early thirties and this is without makeup....and such beautiful green eyes and her nose crinkles up just so when she laughs.

I'm only human; Yes, I've had a few one night stands since my wife died and all of them out of town where nobody knew me. They were mutually agreed to and enjoyable for what they were; I want to wait for the right time with Sally-Ann....

What determines the right time these days? First date, second date; my wife made we wait until we were engaged while Sally-Ann is willing now.'

Just as I was closing the Jeep door, a silver streak jumped out startling me to rub up against my leg. Laughing, I picked Miss Tabby up to rub her belly.

"Eenie Meenie Kitty Beanie; is Miss Tabby about to speak?

Do want to tell me something, Beanie?" I was prompted by meows whenever I stopped rubbing her tummy.

You do......I see.....you want me to spend the night with your Mistress.....I thought so.....Yes, your Mistress is fascinating and beautiful........No, I can't get her out of my mind......Yes, she is a delight to talk to; Sally-Ann feels like a dream come true in my arms.

Have you ever noticed how your Mistress's nose crinkles when she laughs....or how my Kitten's green eyes sparkle like sunlit white caps on a green sea?

I've fallen for Sally-Ann in a big way..... Of course I know Sally-Ann's not a cat...... if I choose to call her Kitten that's my affair; it's a lovers thing.........no it's not silly at all.

No.....I will never do anything to hurt Sally-Ann or betray her trust......what am I waiting for you ask; especially when life is short......yes, that makes sense....that makes sense too; the right time is now....you've convinced me Beanie......yes, we were meant to be......Sally-Ann doesn't know you're here......I figured as much.


Are you hungry after your trip......you are.....no, I don't have any fresh salmon; will canned tuna do........It will, I thought so.... you are welcome. Why don't you come inside while I pack an overnight bag and grab my shaving kit.....yes, you're going to see a lot of me in the future......I like you to Beanie. You're an uncommon cat with common sense...."


I couldn't sleep after my Rain Man left. I was thinking about Thomas....about us....I couldn't get him out of my mind. He isn't the only one. I really have fallen for him in a big way...well, he will be back tomorrow.

There was no sign of Beanie; she is no doubt curled up in a corner or underneath something somewhere sleeping as is her habit sometimes.

I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and fix it in a loose ponytail as I always do before bedtime.

I undressed to look at myself in the large vanity mirror to study myself now that I have a man in my life again....no scratch that thought, finally the one, and a fascinating one at that.

I still have a nice figure; although not the slim, girlish figure I had a seventeen when I started my career as an exotic dancer.

I've filled out over the years, maturing gracefully as a result of my daily morning stretching and aerobic exercises.

I'll never again have the slim dancer's figure of my early youth, but then why should I?

I'm satisfied that my stamina is as good, if not better than ever.

Thomas describes me as buxom and voluptuous; full figured in all the right places and he sincerely means it.
I can tell by the way Thomas looks at me; women know these things.


I went to my bedroom to get into bed with a good book unable to concentrate; I was thinking about my Rain Man naked in the bathroom with his big hard cock pressed up against the bath towel.

I turned off the lamp and set the book to one side, closing my eyes to try to fall sleep, all to no avail.

It made me smile as I lay there with my eyes closed, remembering how I messed up his thick black hair; how my Thomas looks after me afterward with his baby blue eyes, looking into my green ones with such patient amusement through his tousled messy hair.

I started stroking my breasts and nipples, wondering what it would be like to suck on Thomas's hard cock....to feel his hard cock in my moist cunt...my pussy was moist, just thinking about his warm and generous kisses...yes, honest kisses; warm, generous and honest kisses; my Thomas; remembering him standing shirtless in the yard with the water dripping from his thick black hair down his bare tanned chest and back.

I was moaning softly as my hand crept to my bare, shaven pussy, parting the lips of my womanhood to caress my sweet....it felt so good...so very, very good
I was in my own little world when the doorbell rang; startling me out of my luscious self pleasure.


Annoyed...no, more than annoyed at this uncalled for intrusion; I looked out the window to see him standing on my porch.

I quickly threw on my robe, dabbing a drop of perfume behind each ear and my wrists before going downstairs to answer the door. My Rain Man standing there with an overnight bag at his feet holding Beanie....what the....?


"Hello, Kitten. I know it's late but look who I found in my Jeep when I arrived home; Beanie the stowaway."


"Well, we'll just have to do something about this," Sally-Ann said smiling as she took Beanie from me. "Will you please take off your shoes?"

I picked up my small duffle to follow her in, closing and locking the door behind me. Sally-Ann put her wayward cat on the foyer floor before turning to face me as I was removing my loafers.

"Well, Thomas, are you going to just stand there, or are you going to kiss me?" Sally-Ann asked.

"Kiss you where?" I never expected what came next as I dropped my small duffle bag to the floor. I would need my hands for far more important things.

Sally-Ann's white silk robe slid off her curvaceous body to the floor in one fluid motion to her feet.

My kitten took her hair out of the ponytail while shaking her head; Sally-Ann's fiery red tress flowing down her back to her waist.

To say my Kitten's naked form is a delight to my eyes is akin to saying the sky is blue or the oceans are deep and mysterious.

Before I could react Sally-Ann was dancing around me, circling provocatively slapping me lightly on the ass and then moving away just out of my reach "Stand still, Thomas, you may look but don't touch."


I complied and Sally-Ann messed up my hair, putting her arms around my neck as she kissed my lips long and deep, "I'm going to give you a private dance, the first I've ever given actually."

She messed up my hair again, laughing with carefree delight which in itself made me smile as I watched the little crinkle in her nose and the white caps of merriment in a sea of green dancing in her eyes.