Sally Ch. 01

Story Info
She was my teacher.
7.2k words
4.61
35k
32
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. When I was in 5th grade, our family relocated to Eugene, because my father's promotion required us to move to another branch of the company. We lived comfortable life and I was happy most of the time. I had many friends and the athletic program was one of the best in the country. As a young guy I loved sports, mainly track and field. In college I kept my exercise routine that included running at least 10 miles a week.

I finished my studies 3 years ago, became an architect and joined a small firm. I thought that I'd start by getting some experience and good reputation, that would help me in the future. I was doing well and my salary jumped 3 times during the 2 years I worked there. Several months ago I got an offer that was impossible to refuse. One of the partners in the largest company in Portland retired and left a big void. The company's board decided to approach me to join them. The salary, benefits, potential promotion to becoming a full partner were all much better comparing to what I had in Eugene.

I bought a small house in a nice neighborhood of Portland, not too far from our main office. I was happy to realize that a great gym place was located nearby. I registered and was able to visit the facility 3 times a week. Based on my work hours, Wednesday afternoon as well as Monday and Friday evenings were the best.

I usually began with 1/2 an hour on a treadmill or elliptical, followed by weight lifting and then alternating other instruments.

After 2 weeks at the gym I observed that there was a lady who exercised the same times on Mondays and Fridays. I noticed her because as I was entering the gym, she was always in the front row, walking on the treadmill. Her workout consisted of 10 minutes of walking, mostly at 3 miles per hour with 5% elevation. Once she was done, she moved to the closest elliptical machine for another 10 minutes and then stretching exercises.

I guessed she was in her early 50s, about 5'7", 140 pounds, with grayish short hair. Her body looked nicely toned in her workout pants and tanks and her movements were very graceful. I liked to do my exercises behind her, every now and then appreciating the agile motion of her legs and ass cheeks.

One time the 5 ellipticals in the second row were busy and the only one available was adjacent to hers. Before starting to exercise I got a good look at her. Her face was cute, if one could say it about somewhat older face. It was definitely pleasant. For some reason she reminded me of somebody I knew, but for the life of me I could not place her...

I started to exercise and realized that occasionally she was sneaking a peek at me. Once I glanced at her direction at the same time that her face turned in my direction.

She smiled and I smiled back. She stopped her device, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"No ma'am. Go ahead."

"You exercise here during the times that I am here and you always use an instrument that is behind me. Is there a reason for it?"

I blushed, "Lady, it's not always the case, but quite often it happens. I do not want to bother you, but my memory tells me that I have met you before, or somebody looking very much like you. I just can't recall when or where."

She chuckled joyfully, "You didn't have to hide behind me. You could have come forward, introduce yourself and we'd talk about it like two adults... What is your name?"

"Howard Bertrand."

She stared at my face for a long moment and then burst in hearty laugh, "You are little Howie?... I am Sally Winters. I was your teacher in 1st and 2nd grades."

My face color turned red beet, "Miss Sally... I should have known better. Sorry."

"Young man, sorry doesn't count. If I can recognize you after so many years and you forgot about the teacher you harassed frequently as a child, you owe me. I'll forgive you if you invite me for a coffee at the nearest Starbucks. I want to hear all about you growing up and what you do these days."

I grinned, "I would love to do it. But first I need to know how to I call you from now on."

"Mister, my name is Sally, but if you misbehave, I'll be Miss Winters..."

She was so nice, approachable, direct... It was such a pleasure to meet her again after so many decades.

We continued exercising side by side. We didn't talk much, but several times we looked at each other and smiled. When I saw that she was about to finish on her apparatus, I asked, "Miss... sorry, Sally, when do you want us to go to Starbucks?"

"I find it funny, that you still try to address me as your teacher... Anyway, I'd rather do it another day. Even though I take a shower to freshen myself after exercising, I do not feel the same as meeting and talking to you on an afternoon that I am free. Would Tuesday or Thursday be good for you?"

"Sally, can I pick you up tomorrow at 5pm? And it's up to you whether Starbucks or a good restaurant. I didn't check my wallet, but I think I can afford it..."

She smirked, "So instead of taking your old former teacher to a coffee place you are arranging a date in a restaurant..."

I grinned, "Who knows, I might try my luck in the future, but for now it's only a dinner. What is your favorite food?"

"I haven't been to a restaurant in years. I usually buy ingredients at the local supermarket and make meals for a full week. Every now and then I buy a sandwich or grab a hamburger at a junk food place and I find these OK for me. Are you trying to spoil me?"

"Please, let me spoil you only one time. I think that once in a blue moon you should let your body enjoy REAL good meal. Would you try French, Italian, Vietnamese or seafood?"

Her cheerful laugh was contagious and I started laughing too. "Howard, you choose." She scribbled her address on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

Later each one of us moved to a different corner of the room and resumed working out. We exchanged glances and grinned at each other when our stares met. Twenty minutes later I went to the men's jacuzzi followed by a shower and then I left for home.

...

I showed up at Sally's door exactly at 5 pm with a bouquet of fresh flowers. She opened the door to me and mumbled, "You didn't have to do it, but they are so pretty!"

She took the flowers and went to the kitchen to put them in a vase.

I was quite surprised looking at her. She wore a tight midi style white dress with a black belt and 2" heels black shoes. A pair of pearl earring with pearl necklace completed her attire. She looked my age... I wouldn't give her more than 40 years!

I just stood there like a total idiot and ogled her body...

She moved in my direction, "Howard, what happened? Do I have a stain on my dress?"

I woke up, "No. I just didn't believe my eyes. Watching you in these clothes... you look younger than me."

Sally giggled, "Young man, I do not understand you. You seem to be impressed by a 53 years broad. First you invite me to dinner and now that... Do you have older women fetish?"

"Ma'am, your appearance is much more spectacular than I expected. Sorry I ogled you. I'll try to conceal my wandering eyes better next time!"

"Howard, do you always compliment women this way? Because your way of talking will undoubtedly lead you to conquer ladies heart."

We chortled. I led her to my car and we drove to a French restaurant 20 minutes away. I ate there before and liked the food. In fact, I met the chef twice and complimented him on his excellent cooking. The restaurant was half empty, likely because it was still early on a weekday. On weekends it was much more difficult to find an unoccupied table.

Sally concentrated on the menu. I knew already that I'd pick Onion soup and then Beef Bourguignon. Sally read the menu for about 10 minutes and did not select anything yet.

"Sally, do you need my help? Shall I suggest good options?"

"I was trying to find the right food that my inexperienced stomach won't object to and... won't be too pricy."

"Lady, are you trying to offend me? I am not into bragging, but I think I can easily afford anything that your heart desires."

"Is it OK if I take a salad and the Mediterranean Seabass?"

"Sure. The salad here is fresh and I ate the Seabass here before. The chef prepares it with eggplants, tomatoes and olive oil. It's very tasty. Would you like wine like Pinot Gris with it?"

Her nice smile reappeared, "Well, if I am here one time, I'll have whatever wine you recommend."

To cut the story short, our food was extraordinary and I let Sally savor the meal without too much talking. She liked the wine as well, but after drinking half a glass, it became clear that she was not a drinker. Her face turned reddish, she laughed more often and her talk sounded somewhat slurry. For our dessert I ordered Creme Brulee. She loved it! We left the restaurant at 7 pm. Sally seemed happy.

When I was driving back home, she closed her eyes and her lips were smiling. We arrived to her house and she asked me to come in and have coffee with her, "My head is spinning. I think that coffee will help me, but I'd like it if you join me."

I helped Sally out of my BMW. She needed it, cause her steps were not very steady. And she drank only about 3/4 of a glass...

...

At her house Sally's walk improved. As she rushed to the bathroom, she told me where the coffee cups were and asked me to operate the Keurig machine. I made 2 cups of black coffee and later found milk and several Splenda packets. Sally came out right on time. Her dress now changed to a robe with renewed make up and added faint lipstick. She looked great again.

As I saw her, I whistled appreciatively. She blushed, "Howard, stop that!"

"Yes teach," I smirked.

"Thanks for the coffee. I really need it. And here are some cookies to go with it."

I grabbed my cup and looked around. The living room was scantly decorated with 2 paintings and an old photo of Sally, hugging a young man.

I gazed at Sally and she sighed, "We were married for only a year before he died in a car crash. I was devastated and decided never again..."

"Sally, you are a wonderful person and look great. Why giving up? In spite of challenges and difficulties along the way, sharing life with somebody is supposedly much more interesting than living alone."

She smirked, "Look who's talking... You are not married and never were, right?"

"Sally, I never gave up on marriage. I just didn't find the right woman yet..."

Sally sighed again, "I am jealous of you. Young, handsome, full of energy, exercises regularly. The whole world is waiting for you. I am too old now to change my ways..."

Without hesitation I blurted, "Sally, you are wrong! Let me confess to you about me and you in the gym. When I first noticed you exercising, I was impressed by your body and your elegant movements. I peeked at your face from the side, hoping that you won't notice... And I liked what I saw. A lot! I decided to exercise behind you, because I found you very... attractive. Watching your graceful maneuvers on the instruments motivated me to continue exercising when I was tired. Sally, stop thinking of yourself as an old maid! You are beautiful, attractive woman and I am sure that many men would love to spend time with you!..."

She stared at my face for a long time, as if trying to guess if I was serious.

I whispered, "Sally, it's not a compliment. I met you after so many years of disconnect and so far I haven't noticed anything about you that I didn't like, whether physically or mentally."

"Howard, I drank too much alcohol and I may be under the influence, but the way you talk, you also drank too much... Go home and get a good night sleep. Thank you for the lovely evening and a fantastic dinner. If you ever want to see me again, you know where to find me..."

I stood up, "I'll leave now. Will you go with me to a movie next week?"

"Howard... what do you want from me?..."

"Sally, I like your company. I found an interesting woman and I want to spend time with her. What is wrong with that?"

"Why waste your time with an oldie, when a girl your age be much more suitable?"

"Listen woman, you are not going to tell me who to see. Understood?!... If you do not like my company, say it and I'll leave you alone. But my wish is to go to a movie with you, stroll in forest with you and walk on the seashore with you. I promise to behave. Please..."

She chuckled, "Howard, go to sleep now. If you don't change your mind when you sober up, call me and we'll see each other again."

I approached her, kissed her on the cheek, smiled and then left.

...

The next evening I called her, "Hi again. It's 24 hours since I touched any alcoholic drink, so I am as sober as can be. The weather-woman promised that on Saturday it will be around 70 degrees and partly sunny. Will you join me, please, for a stroll in the park? I heard from a friend that it is full with colorful flowers and many different butterflies."

She hesitated, "Howard, I'd hate to find out that you invite me because you feel sorry for me..."

"Sally, everything I said last night was true. It has nothing to do with feeling sorry or age. I simply want to spend quality time with you. What do you have to lose?"

"OK. I'll go with you. When do you want to pick me up?"

"I don't know your sleeping habits, but 9 o'clock is good for me."

"9 it is!"

On Friday I saw Sally at the gym again. Her eyes were focused on the screen in front of her and she didn't show a sign that she noticed me. I moved to the elliptical behind her, started exercising and like before, ogled her perfect behind...

After 5 minutes she suddenly turned her head in my direction and giggled, "I felt your eyes burning my butt. Be ashamed of yourself naughty man!"

I faked regret, "Sorry ma'am, in the future I might consider the possibility of not watching your body while you exercise, knowing that I might get caught doing it..."

"Howard, you are impossible. I wish to have a sincere talk with your first grade teacher. Obviously when you were in elementary school, she did a lousy job with you!..."

I moved to exercise on the apparatus to her right and she smiled, "Isn't it better? Now we can talk."

"Sally, you are right - Now we can talk, but my frontal view is much less enticing..."

"Young man, do you need hormonal suppression therapy?"

"I never thought so until I saw YOU here."

"Howard, can you be serious for 5 complete minutes?"

"I hope so. So tomorrow at 9 am?"

"Yes. YES! But promise me that some times you'll be serious too..."

"Scout's honor!"

Few minutes later we separated and each one moved to another side. Every now and then I stared in her direction. She worked on the elliptical. But the way her hips were moving now did not look like her prior exercise. It was more sashay... She caught me ogling her and winked at me! What a beautiful tease!!!...

I smiled at her and walked toward the showers. I left the facility half an hour later.

...

On Saturday I woke up at 7 am. I shaved thoroughly, took a hot shower and began preparing stuff for our 'trip to the park'. I arranged everything in a covered basket and put it on the back seat in my car.

I wore jeans and an old tee shirt. I liked the color, but it was slightly small and tight. I arrived at Sally's house. She saw me from her window and came out the door. She was having on a summery colorful dress and sandals. She looked much younger than her age...

I glanced at her shapely body unabashedly, "Lady, you look perfect for a stroll in the park. I suspect that other people there will think that I'm too old for you. You look like a spring chicken!"

"Howard, are you going to grow up anytime soon?"

"Will I have better chance with you if behave more maturely?..."

She gave me her hand and held me tight, "Now every time you misbehave, I'll squeeze your hand tightly!"

We smiled at each other like 2 kids who found a new game.

Her soft palm felt warm. As we were walking hand in hand, I lightly caressed her palm with my fingers. She let me do it without interruption, but did not reciprocate. At one point I pulled my point-and-shoot camera and told her that I wanted to photograph her. I suggested for her to stand by a tall tree, sit on a crooked bark smiling at the camera and then walking between the flowers with her dress waving in the wind. She agreed and we later checked the pictures on the small camera screen. Some of them captured Sally gliding among the flowers with one photo showing a butterfly sitting on her hair. I loved her smiley face in 2 photos. She appeared relaxed and happy. I told her that I loved these pictures and she mumbled, "You are a good photographer."

It was fun to walk with her hand in hand. We reached a place that had a table with 2 benches. I placed the basket on a bench and started preparing for a picnic.

"Howard, I didn't know that you brought food, otherwise I'd offer my help."

"Dear, I wanted us to have a nice picnic in the open air."

I placed a table cloth, 2 plates, plastic utensils, 2 different sandwiches and small bowls with olives and cherry tomatoes. Then I opened a small bottle of Chardonnay and poured to each of us 1/2 a cup, 'Cheers!'

Sally stared at me quietly when I prepared the table. I saw a tear in her eye, "You are so nice..." she whispered.

"Pretty lady, do you want a baguette with avocado and ham or multigrain bread with goat cheese, sweet red pepper and pickles? You probably saw already the tomatoes and green olives on the side."

"I like them both, so you take one and I'll take the other one."

We finished the sandwiches and toasted again with another glass of wine. When we were done, I collected everything and put it back in the basket.

Sally became very cheerful. Her hand touched my cheek, "Thank you for the nice picnic. I haven't participated in one in years. You are so cute."

"Thank you. And you are both cute and... pretty."

She didn't answer, but she grabbed my palm in hers and squeezed it gently.

I drove to her house. She again leaned backwards with her eyes closed, her hand in mine. I was so tempted to kiss her luscious lips...

When we arrived to her house, she waited for me to get out of the car and open her door. She leaned on my shoulder and together we approached her door. Once the door was open, she looked into my eyes and didn't move. I gazed at her face lovingly. She stared at my lips. I couldn't resist it anymore. My lips met hers in a soft kiss. her lips barely reacted. I kissed her again and hers caved in and spread slightly. I licked her upper lip and she moaned. Her lips opened somewhat wider, allowing my tongue free access to her sweet mouth. My tongue penetrated her open mouth, meeting her trembling tongue. My hands wrapped her shaky body and caressed her back gently, trying to calm her down.

I whispered, "Sally, I really like you a lot! I'll leave you now, because we both had some wine. Please remember that I want to spend more time with you. If you agree, next weekend we can see a movie in the theater together. Any movie you choose is all right with me. I just want to be with you." I kissed her lovingly one more time and left.

...

We met again at the gym on Monday and Friday. We used side by side instruments all throughout the time we were there, chatting more than working out. The chemistry between us was clear - She told me about her life, growing up in a conservative family, that wanted her to have a husband and children at a young age, her devastation when her husband died, her struggles and many successes teaching at school. She talked about her hobbies, that included readings books, travels and occasional paintings. I started by mentioning my memories from elementary school ( not much... ) and ended when I became a fairly successful architect. I even brought up stories about prior girlfriends my age, who I found to be childish and immature.

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers
12