Sally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point Sally stopped me, looked me in the eye and asked in a low voice, "Howard, I think I get what you are saying, but... why me?..."

"Sally dear, don't you feel the connection? See how easy it is for us to talk for a long time without getting bored? I may not know enough about you yet, but so far everything I've seen, heard, smelled and touched felt perfect! The real question is why not? I think that after only few days together, I am falling for you..."

Her face lighted, "Howard, I couldn't sleep last night. I had similar feelings and emotions like yours. But how can it be? I mean we hardly know each other and the age difference is not only 5 years, it's decades..."

"Miss Winters, I told you once and I'll say it again, if you continue mentioning the age difference, I'll put you on my lap and spank you."

Her wonderful laugh broke the ice, "If you do that, I'll complain to the principal that my student is harassing me. I bet you he will ask you to bring your parents to school and reprimand you harshly!..."

"Sally, I am willing to suffer the consequences you mentioned, if you come with me to a movie on Saturday."

"I give up. Howard, I am too weak to fight you on this one. Can we see a film that won't show too much blood or zombies?"

"Yes lady. Why don't you google and find a movie you like. I'll go with you to ANY movie. As I said, I just want to be WITH YOU!"

"Dear boy, you put me on a pedestal. I hope you won't be disappointed once you get to know me better..."

"Sally, I doubt it, but I am similarly concerned about your opinion about me..."

"Well, so far you deserve an A. As long as you treat me nicely, your score will stay, but if you start misbehaving. I'll lower it to F."

I smirked, "I like you, so I'll be MISTER BEHAVING. Are you going to be MISS BEHAVING...?"

"God save me, we have a stand up comedian here..."

We ended our exercises. Sally would find out the movie she'd like to watch and call me. I kissed her lips softly and we went our separate ways.

...

An hour later my phone rang, "Do you prefer a drama, romance or comedy?"

"Sally, as long as you are there too, I do not care..."

"Do you mind if we go to 'When Harry met Sally'? I know it's an old movie, but I never got time to watch it."

"We can go see it, but I tell you in advance, that I am already jealous of Harry..."

"It plays tomorrow at 5 pm and 8 pm. Which one you prefer?"

"Let's go to the 5 pm and then eat dinner somewhere."

The next afternoon I was at her house dressed in nice long pants and a jacket. Sally looked stunning in a long plunging blue dress.

"Ma'am, I am in love..."

"Can you postpone your love for awhile, so that we can enjoy a movie and a dinner? By the way, I was too shy to say it before, but you look great yourself. Your face, your body and now with the jacket... I'll have to keep an open eye the whole evening, otherwise another girl will steal you away..."

"Sally darling, before we leave, may I kiss you one more time? Last time I did it... was it a year ago?... you tasted so sweet..."

"OK cowboy, but a small one. I get the feeling that if we start kissing, we'll never make it to the movie..."

I laughed, kissed her gently on her pouty lips and we left.

The budget movie theater was mostly empty. Everybody saw it years ago or watched it at their leisure on streaming services.

We sat in one of the back rows with nobody around. We lifted the divide. I hugged her shoulder and Sally leaned her head on my upper chest. At one point she put her hand in mine and our fingers played together. After watching the movie 2 times in the past, the interchange between Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan sounded too familiar. My hand started caressing Sally's shoulder, sometimes dropping to her upper arm. Sally concentrated on the movie and hardly moved.

All of a sudden she whispered to me, "Wouldn't it have been better if both actors just admitted about their feelings and continue from there?"

"Of course, but then we wouldn't have a movie with the famous fake orgasm and the other woman asking the waiter to 'bring me what she is having'. In theory and especially in retrospect many things are easier, but in real life we often hide our intentions and feelings. Look, I promised to behave, but having you so close to me in the dark, I can smell your sweet scent and I praise the Lord that you cannot read my mind..."

Sally turned her head to me, looked into my eyes in the dim light and kissed my lips softly. Then she moved closer to me, pulled my hand that rested on her shoulder and placed in on her covered breast!

I was stunned and for a moment didn't dare moving it. After I regained my breath, my palm began massaging her breast over her dress. The boob felt soft and inviting and soon enough the nipple hardened and was easily palpable. She moaned and lifted her face to me. I kissed her and my tongue explored her mouth. She turned to me and her hands hugged my neck. I French kissed her harder and my hand fumbled in the upper part of her dress, trying to insert my fingers inside. She moaned into my open mouth. One of her hands left my neck and landed on my lap. It found the bulge in my groin and lightly touched it.

Her face backed slightly and she whispered, "Let's go home. The movie is good, but I am too aroused to focus on it. I think that you feel the same way... Let's go."

We rushed outside and minutes later we were on the way to MY house.

...

Before exiting the car I kissed her one more time and whispered, "Sally dear, this is my dream come true." I lifted her in my arms and carried her over the threshold into my bedroom.

I stood her up and let her look around. Sally closed the window, dimmed the lights and mumbled, "Please Howard, my body does no longer look like it did in my 20s. Close your eyes and imagine that it is what you really want..."

I undressed her slowly and patiently. I did not shut my eyes and the darkness prevented me from seeing many details. However, I liked very much what I could see. Her naked body displayed a nice pair of B+ tits that showed very little sag, a flat tummy, muscular ass cheeks and shapely long legs. She was beautiful.

I whispered in her ear, "Your perfect body reminds me of Ed Sheeran's song 'I'm in love with the shape of you'. I'll be honored to play with it..."

She smiled, relieved that I was not disappointed and lied down on my king size bed.

I undressed slowly. I was proud of my body and wanted her to see it. I exercised regularly and was never a binge eater. My 6'1" frame weighed about 185lbs of mostly muscle. My 7.5" cock was now at it's full length pointing to the ceiling, anticipating a pleasurable action to follow. I stood still in front of Sally, let her eyes absorb the view.

"Howard, you are a real stud! I cannot stop thinking what a hunk like you want from an over the hill lady like me."

I joined her in bed, "Sally dear. Right now I have an undeniable urge to touch your awesome body and make it mine. I wish to quiet your doubting mind and concentrate on making love to you until you reach the best peak of your life."

Sally giggled, "Darling, as your former teacher, your speech sounds perfect. But I think that right now your brain thinks less poetically and more crudely, if you know what I mean... Yes, I am scared of everything right now, because my body hadn't had sex for a long, long time, but my mind wants to feel your body, so don't waste your time on 'being nice and politically correct'."

"Yes boss!"

I French kissed her lips and then I moved down to her neck. I kissed and sucked on it and Sally quivered. My face descended further, meeting her soft breast. I cupped it and licked the rubbery nipple. Soft moan escaped her lips, as her fingers played with my short hair. I sucked on the hardening nipple and her hand pulled my head deeper into her chest. My hand moved south, caressing her smooth concave navel before continuing to her mound. Sally had little soft hair that didn't stop my fingers from reaching her moist outer labia. Her body shivered and she placed a hand on mine. I wasn't sure if she wanted to stop me or guide me, but I grabbed her palm with my other hand and slowly moved it above her head.

My lips latched to her perfect nipple and my free hand roamed around her labia, with my fingers occasionally penetrating the entrance, exploring her vagina. I was careful not to touch her love bud yet. As my fingers continued poking her hole, the wetness grew exponentially and slushing sounds became louder than Sally's moans.

It was time to go to the next level. I carefully spread her legs and moved in between them. I licked her lower tummy and then tried to go further down.

Her hand stopped me, "Please Howard, don't... it's embarrassing... I am afraid and ashamed... just put it in me..."

I pushed her hand sideways and blurted, "Dear girl, there is no shame here. Don't worry, I just want to taste your nectar."

And then my lips found her soaked lips. She shuddered and her moans grew louder still. She seemed to be on the verge of cumming and I wanted her to enjoy the first one as an oral gift to her. My left hand moved up and started light pinching of her nipple. Subsequently I placed 2 fingers at the opening of her pussy and my tongue lapped her clitoris. Sally's body jolted up and began convulsing, as she started whimpering. My fingers penetrated her box and massaged the anterior part, creating pressure on her G spot. The convulsions intensified and she started crying.

I continued my manipulations for another 5 minutes, before slowing down, allowing her to come down from her high. Then I rolled over to her side and kissed her gently on her lips.

Sally's eyes were shut. Her breathing was rapid and the whole body sweating. But she was OK and slowly coming back to life. Ten minutes later she opened her eyes and looked at me, "Howard, you are a great lover and I thank you for the best orgasm of my life. But I thought that you wanted to climax too. Why didn't you do it?"

I caressed her cheek lovingly, "Darling Sally, first I wanted YOU to experience the fun that you missed for too long. Your body haven't felt a loving touch in years, so it was your turn. I am not worried about myself. Girl, let's go and take a shower together. You'll feel better without the sweat and I'll enjoy touching your stunning body again."

Sally had an embarrassed smile, "We are here in the dark and it's OK. You want me to move with you to an area that you can see all the imperfections and signs of aging..."

"Honey, are you familiar with John Legends songs?"

"I've heard his name before and I may have heard some of his tunes. Why?"

"Because there is a song dedicated to his wife, where he mentions that he loves all her imperfections. I feel the same way about you. Nobody is perfect and everybody feels insecure about certain parts of his or her body. My eyes accommodate very well to the dark and I have already watched every part of your wonderful body. I'll keep exploring it, but so far I haven't seen anything I didn't like! Well, except for your skeptical brain..."

"Howard, I don't know when you are joking and when you are more serious... But please, if you find something you don't like, be gentle with me. I feel very vulnerable right now..."

"OK lady. I promise to protect you from myself in the shower..."

"You are mocking me now. You are lucky to be stronger than me, otherwise you'd be punished harshly!"

I stood up, took her hand in mine and guided her to my bathroom. I adjusted the temperature of the water coming off the shower head and we both entered in. I let her stand under the water, while I was behind her. I grabbed the loofa, put liquid soap on it and began doing Sally's neck, descending gradually to her back and then her bubble butt. Her strong muscles were easily felt, but her skin was soft and smooth. Her back side looked as attractive as I've ever seen in a woman before. There was nothing to suggest that this beautiful woman was in her 50s! I loved her nice curves... My pecker felt the same way and started rising! I tried to ignore him and completed soaping her long legs.

I gingerly turned her around, aware of her inquiring look. Was she trying to guess 'Will he find my defects?...'

I kissed her lips and whispered, "Pretty woman. your body is everything I ever wanted. You have the ideal body! What are you doing with an average guy like me?!..."

She grinned, "Howard, you give me too many compliments. You continue and I'll get used to them... And why are you underestimating yourself? You are very handsome." She gazed at my erect cock and smirked, "I may not have a lot of experience, but based on literature I read, you are hardly 'an average'..."

I caressed her hair and French kissed her, searching for her tongue. I sucked on her plump lips and said, "Woman, what you see down there is all your fault! I was looking hard to find flaws in your body and couldn't find one. So now I am disappointed and he remains hard..."

She had a million dollar smile.

"Lady, it's time for me to soap your front. Stand still."

I started again with her long neck and moved to her tempting tits. I whispered to her, "These perfect masses have a tendency to accumulate a lot of dust. I have to do them VERY thoroughly!"

Sally chuckled, "Are you a titman?"

"Not that I was aware of it until now, but your breasts are just pulling me like 2 magnets. I apologize in advance if in the future I'll find reasons and excuses to play with them, a lot..."

I moved to her abdomen. Unlike so many women I've encountered before, hers was flat and very sexy, with her navel begging for extra attention. Before she could stop me, I bent down and kissed her navel. Then I stood up again and my hand touched her lower tummy. She glanced at me as my hand met her cunt. Her legs spread slightly and I massaged... sorry, soaped her pubic area gently yet thoroughly. My cock loved the feeling and lifted again with it's eye pointing upward.

Sally noticed my lame attempts at 'soaping her privates' and she commented, "Dear boy, your soaping has affected your member... And in case you were wondering, it made me horny again too. Let's stop the soaping while we still on our feet, wash ourselves and return to bed."

"Sally dear, with pleasure."

...

She was walking behind me to bed and in the last minute pushed me on it, "Twice you made me feel special. First on this bed and then in the shower. Now it's my time to reciprocate. On your back big boy!"

I obeyed dutifully.

She climbed on the bed and began licking my nipples one after the other. It was ticklish, yet pleasant. Her face continued southward, crossing my six pack on the way to my genitals. My prick sensed her approaching and jumped up in no time. Sally's lips kissed it just below my navel. Her hand tried to wrap around it, cupping 3/4 of the circumference. She raised it to better capture it between her lips. Her mouth fought to enlarge enough to insert it inside, squeezing the spongy head in the process. Her soft palate and tongue felt terrific and my cock rose another notch. Sally tried her best to get as much of it as she could, but her lack of experience showed and only about 1/2 my meat was eventually in her hot mouth. She started sucking on it in earnest, while both her hands encircled my shaft, rubbing it up and down as well as around and around. Her unusual maneuvers worked well and my arousal kept progressing toward a pleasurable climax. Bending over my lower body and moving back and forth exposed her jiggling perky tits, which inevitably enhanced my excitement further.

I was closing fast on my orgasm, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth. Not now. I'd do it later. Now I wanted to conquer her pussy. I tasted her sweet cunt earlier and now it was time for the two of us to enjoy our bonding with an enjoyable intercourse.

I cautiously removed my hard cock from her mouth, moved between her thighs and placed the mushroomed head against her entrance. I began moving my pole up and down along her moist lips, while my palms tweaked her sensitive nipples. Each time my dick touched her clit she groaned.

I continued my action, gradually pushing my engorged organ harder against her nub. Sally's body began countering my movements and then she put her hand between us, trying to insert my pecker inside of her. It wasn't what I wanted. She was mine now and I wanted her to feel it. To know it. To admit it!...

I grabbed both her arms and pinned them above her head with one hand. I continued manipulating her cunt with my bulge, crushing her clit at an increasing speed. She resisted for another minute and then she whispered, "Howard, enough with the games. I am ready for you and you are ready too. Don't torture me."

I gazed into her eyes and blurted, "No Sally, that's not good enough. If you want to climax again, I do not want to hear nice words. Tell me straight and dirty what you really want me to do!"

I continued for another long moment before she gave up and cried, "Please Howard, fuck me! I want you to shove your big cock in my cunt and I wish to feel you cumming inside me. NOW!!!..."

I whispered in her ear, "That's better my love."

Then I slowly pushed my tumescent cock into her pussy, giving the tight tunnel enough time to expand appropriately. As my prick passed the halfway distance mark, Sally's body shuddered violently with another powerful orgasm. I patiently continued advancing forward, making sure that I did not hurt her unused vagina. It wasn't easy for me, because I was highly aroused and my body ached to make it faster and stronger. But I resisted. Eventually my sac met her butt. I was all the way in and I felt her cervix against my elongated pole!

I bent toward her ear and blurted. "Lady, here, take it!" I started pounding her pussy at an increasing rate and power, reaching top gear about 2 minutes later. All that time Sally's body was jerking and shivering in uncontrolled fashion. Her mouth was wide open due to her irregular breathing, unintelligible mumbling and the occasional cry. My own climax was fast approaching too.

As I felt my spunk about to explode, I whispered to her, "Lady, you are mine now. Here I cum..." My thumb pushed hard against her clit and my cock began it's final dance in her womb, spewing hot lava directly onto her tortured cervix.

Sally's unrestrained body jiggling continued for several moments after I was done. After 10 minutes I turned to her and gently caressed her hair, as I kissed her lips lightly. Her respiration returned to normal and her lips spread for me with a moan.

Few moments later she opened her eyes and glanced at my face, "Are you sure you are an architect?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I am no expert on the subject, but if I had to guess your profession based on the way you used my body today, I'd say that you were one of the sex idols in porno movies..."

12