All Comments on 'Sally Cinnamon'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 3 years ago

Please tell me there will be more. This was so much fun to read, I kept dreading when i had to click to the next page because it drew the end nearer. Really love your work. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep it going please

good story, 5 stars

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Sure hope there’s more! Maybe we could watch them through their senior year? Maybe they get pissy with each other some time? I can imagine what make up sex would be like with them. No, I guess I can’t! It’s your story so you would have to tell us!

Great story really enjoyed it. The parents attitude and comments part was outstanding. Not quite like what mine would have been

Looking forward to part 2 if you decide to extend the fantasy.

5 stars all the way

Cheers

SAGE

TJReader28TJReader28over 3 years ago

Loved the edge, the song references, and definitely the sex

ScruffyOneScruffyOneover 3 years ago
Great story!

I would very much like to read more about these two.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Very nice job! Flows just beautifully, and quite hot too! Guess I’m gonna have to listen to Sally Cinnamon now, huh?

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Good. Very good. Really good. I wouldn't object to more, but I'd be okay if you left it here. This resolved nicely. I totally bought Allison's unlikely moment of attraction to Matthew as a natural outgrowth of her true self confidence. A story like this hinges on that transition and you handled that beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one rocks

You love your subject and it shows. Very good indeed, and the dialogue is a significant plus in this one. There’s room to explore the stories of the other characters as well in the future?

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352over 3 years ago

Love the bands mentioned. Love the Replacements and the Stone Roses. Loved a punk chick from afar in High School, but we were friends. Makes me wonder. Good writing, brought great memories of my music days. Thanks. Aahhhh High School......

GoMikeyGoMikeyalmost 3 years ago

one...two...three...four...I want MORE ! LOL but seriously 7 or 8 more chapter would be GREAT !!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Excellent

Fucking Excellent! Five stars worth. But now you owe us another chapter, and it's your own fault because you put the Head Cheerleader Cate, with his best buddy Thomas. I'm not usually into High School stories but you hooked me with the Beatleisk song "Sally Cinnamon" so I had to YouTube it. Not bad. I'm really looking forward to more chapters. Thank you for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story, I know this was an erotic coupling ( more sex, less story) but it was a great story line, it could have easily been a romance, gone a few more chapters, and dove into Allison’s character, what made her tick? I think it would have made a great read to peel her open and explore whatever turmoil, or trauma, that made Allison the person she was. I think Mathew would have been great at working through Allison’s darkness( you hinted at family strife) and bringing her more towards the light.

You are the author, it was your story, I respect that. After the first page or two I was expecting the story to be deeper. Just some food for thought, no offense intended.

Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure anyone's ever accused Ian Brown's voice of being 'melodic' before!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars.

I have read this one twice. It is a good, well written coming of age story. You write these things and make it look easy. It is well paced with characters that are fun to read.

Arinderk75Arinderk75almost 2 years ago

Never new high school seniors could be so "proficient" at having sex, but a good story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...