Sally Comes to Stay

Story Info
Sally stays the night and Master has fun with two submissive.
4.2k words
4
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Susan

Sally comes to Stay

Continued from 'Serious Punishment'

Following on from my punishment spanking and the ringing of my outer labia, things had settled down in our house. The usual rules still applied to me but overall, most of the time, things ticked along quite normally. Both Master and I still needed to go to work, and it was usually at the weekend that my Master would exert his dominance over me.

This particular Saturday, Master had dressed me in cut-off jeans and a red T-shirt. Since he had no plans for us to go out there wasn't much else I needed to be wearing. It was early evening and Master was in the lounge reading the Saturday sports paper and I was out in the kitchen just tidying up after our dinner when the doorbell rang.

Shouting "I'll get it," I hurried to the door and opened it to find Tim and Sally our neighbours standing there. By now Tim is a good friend of my Master and knowing it would be impolite to leave them standing on our doorstep I invited them in. Just then Master appeared and Tim asked him if it was still OK to leave Sally in my Master's care while he was away for the night on a business trip.

Master said that as per their discussion, it was of course not a problem. Tim turns to Sally and playfully smacks her on the butt telling her to be a good girl before turning to my Master and telling him to have some fun with her. My Master just smiles at Tim and closes the door as Tim departs leaving the three of us standing in the hallway. Oh boy, this I had never seen coming. Master has two subs at his beck and call. After our earlier run-ins, Sally and I had become good friends with the sisterly bond of shared submission between us.

Master turns to both of us and simply barks out the command to strip. There is no way I am going to make a fuss about being naked and quickly begin removing my T-shirt before unbuttoning my cut off's and lowering them to the floor. Sally seems a little more reticent to obey my Master but then clearly thinks better of it knowing my Master's fondness for spanking. She lifts her T-shirt over her head before unzipping her short skirt and dropping it to the floor. She is wearing a red thong and turning to my Master she drops her hands to her sides.

"All of it please Sally," my Master barks at her.

With a sigh, she puts her fingers into the thin waistband of the thong before pulling them down past her knees to the floor. We are now both standing before my Master naked as the day we were born.

"So girls," my Master begins, "It's come to my attention that the two of you are just not getting as well acquainted with each other as Tim and I would like. So, with this in mind, for the entire time you are staying with us Sally, you are both going to be hand-cuffed together!"

Is my Master saying that I am going to be locked to Sally until she goes home? I can't believe what I am hearing. It's one thing for Master to have two subs in the house at the same time but locking us together is going to make life very difficult for me.

Before I knew what was happening, Master had produced a pair of handcuffs and secured my wrist to Sally's. He then leads Sally into the living room and I am forced to follow being dragged by Sally's other hand.

Master sits on the long couch and then, looking a Sally he tells her that she is lucky in that she has arrived just in time for Susan's maintenance spanking. Oh great. Yet another spanking in front of Sally. I should explain that my Master believes that submissives should be spanked regularly regardless of whether they have committed any misdemeanour or not. He says it helps keep them grounded and aware of their position as a submissive to their Master.

Patting his lap I sigh as I drape myself across his knee's pulling Sally along with me. She is forced to kneel directly in front of my bare upturned arse and as usual, gets a good eyeful. I am convinced Master puts me into these situations for the exact purpose of embarrassing me and making me feel uncomfortable. As I believe I have told you before reader, it is one thing being naked in front of my Master and quite another being naked in front of strangers although to be fair, Sally is no stranger when it comes to seeing my bottom.

Master leans his arms across my bottom generally chit-chatting to Sally as if his bare-arsed naked sub is not even there!! It is not long however before the inevitable happens and Master asks Sally to reach across and grab the KY and Susan's plug from the small table at the side. I watch her as she does this handing both items across my arse to my Master. He then asks her if she would kindly mind parting my cheeks so he can apply KY to my arsehole before inserting the plug.

Sally is more than willing to do this and I feel her small fingers dip into my crack before she is spreading me wide for my Master. As usual, I can feel my face turning a dark purple with embarrassment. Sally is once again being given full view of my most intimate areas. Unbelievably he continues to make small talk with Sally whilst applying liberal amounts of KY to my arsehole. Sally still has me spread wide and it is not long before I feel the coldness of Masters plug on my hole and then the familiar pressure as it slowly dilates me to 1 1/2 inches before quickly sliding in and allowing my sphincter to grab onto the shaft.

"There she goes" Master exclaims as the plug disappears into me smiling at Sally who smiles back at him. My Master is having great fun at my expense and it is obvious why he has chosen today to give me my routine spanking.

"Master, why do you plug Susan for her spankings?" Sally asks.

"Well, I personally believe that by making Susan very conscious of her plugged sphincter it enhances other feelings around her bottom and she is far more conscious of the spanking she gets. And anyway, doesn't her arse look pretty with her little jewel in place?"

Oh right, of course I look pretty with a jewelled butt plug stuck in my arse! Master is right thought that with a full arsehole I can think of little else other than my backside. That said I know my Master has a particular fetish about my arsehole and it frequently gets attention I might prefer it not to have.

I am still spread open by Sally and then feel her other hand wiggle my plug before pushing it further into me.

"She certainly does look pretty Master," she says.

Master then tells Sally she can let go and I feel my cheeks returning and hugging the round curve of my plug. Well, at least that part of my embarrassment is over but I am sure Master still has more schemes to emphasise my submission to him.

Master then proceeds to pat my bottom gently while he tells Sally that he has spoken with Tim and has suggested that her Master give Sally a routine maintenance spanking. Ha girl, your gonna get yours too I smile to myself. Sally says that she thinks that might be a good idea too. Yeah, I bet you do I think. I doubt your pretty little arse has had anything like the spankings I regularly get.

Master then proceeds to give me a few fairly hard slaps with his hand whilst unbelievably continuing a conversation with Sally. It's almost like my backside is just an afterthought to Master and spanking me is simply something to do while he continues to chat with Sally! Regardless, his spanks are stinging and I can't help letting out a little groan after each slap lands.

With maintenance spankings Master seems more concerned with getting the red colour he likes on my butt than any real punishment. One thing I would say which might surprise you is that whilst maintenance spankings do hurt, they are not that bad and generally turn me on. It's impossible for me to avoid and even now I can feel my pussy getting very wet and hope that it is not that evident to Sally who is forced to sit directly by my butt and is getting a grandstand view of proceedings.

Master then asks Sally if she would mind reaching out and grabbing Susan's 'friend' the plastic ruler. I watch as Sally stretches out while still handcuffed to me, grabs the ruler and hands it to Master who then says that the ruler is one of Susan's best friends "Isn't it Susan?"

"Yes it is Master," I say while silently thinking in my head that I hate the dam bloody ruler. It stings like a bitch when it lands on my behind and probably the only good thing about it is Master tends not to give me too many with it knowing it has the power to mark me if used a lot.

He is now gently tapping it on my bottom whilst explaining all the virtues of 'ruler' to Sally. He then proceeds to give me one rather heavy smack with it and I cry out in pain twisting on his lap. He holds me still and then seems to take great delight in showing Sally how the ruler delivers a very nice pink line right across my arse cheeks. Oh, I am so happy that Master is being so thoughtful in his explanations of how my butt is reacting to being spanked by the bloody ruler. My only other thought is to wish this whole spanking session over as quickly as possible.

He even hands the ruler to Sally and tells her to see if she can make a mark similar to his. She brings the ruler down hard right on the top of my arse cheeks and I scream out in pain trying to get my hands to my butt. Of course, one hand doesn't move as it's attached to Sally and the other one is caught by Master stopping me from rubbing my bottom.

Sally returns the ruler to Master who then praises her on a fine ruler spank. Running his finger across the mark he explains how it is important to vary the position of the spank on the bottom. "Whilst you will no doubt be receiving many spankings in the future from you Master Sally, on occasion you might be called upon to deliver a spanking to a sister submissive so its important you understand how to spank properly. I am sure there will be occasions when you are required to spank Susan as you have done in the past or she you."

I am obviously overjoyed to be laying there bare arse naked while my Master discusses the virtues of spanking me with my sister submissive. I would also love to point out to Master that whilst I have never spanked Sally she has already spanked me twice!!! Of course, I am not that stupid to be interrupting Master while in a position where he could make me very very uncomfortable.

I will not bore you with the full details of my spanking other than to say that Master contents himself with just the ruler and his hand although he does not let Sally have another go.

Even though Master evidently comes to the end of my spanking he is not finished with humiliating and embarrassing me in front of Sally.

"Do you know Sally," he says "That spanking can be an erotic stimulus for a submissive and providing the spanking is not too intense, the submissive can quite like it. Isn't that true Susan?"

Oh Great. Master is now forcing me to admit I like my maintenance spankings in front of Sally. "Yes Master, it can be true sometimes".

"In fact Sally, just so you don't think I am lying to you, let me prove it," he says. With that statement, I feel him push my thighs further apart before his fingers reach down and grab my gold rings before spreading open my vulva.

"Put your fingers in Susan's Pussy and tell me how wet Susan is," he instructs Sally.

Ohhh nooo, my Master sure does know how to embarrass his submissive. I squirm a little but then feel two of Sally's fingers push deep into me. I can do nothing but shut my eyes and hope she doesn't want to play in there too long.

She withdraws her fingers and I hear my Master ask Sally if I am wet.

"She is very wet Master," Sally says. " I am surprised she can be so wet after being given a spanking.

"Taste her," Master commands and I watch as Sally frowns but puts her two fingers into her mouth and sucks on them.

"She tastes good doesn't she?" Master says with some pleasure in his voice. I watch as Sally nods her head in agreement. Master is clearly teaching me that everything belongs to him and he can use it any way he so wishes.

Master then declares he wants to play a little bondage game and I instantly know this is not going to be a fun game. Allowing me to stand up, Master gets up and tells us both to come stand in the middle of the floor. He then unlocks the handcuffs on Sally clipping the now spare cuff to my hand so that I have got two cuffs on the one hand.

He then instructs us both to get onto our hands and knees directly opposite each other with our legs firmly entwined and our bottoms pushed up against each other. We do as instructed and I can feel Sally's bottom pressing up to mine. I have no idea what Master is planning but watch him as he goes over to our sideboard before returning with something that looks very much like a double-headed Dildo.

"Ok girls, this is the game. You will each get half of this dildo in your pussy and on the command of 'go' you will try to make your partner cum. The first to make their partner cum is the winner and allowed to do whatever she likes with her sister. Do you both understand?"

I groan and can only say "Yes Master" as my bottom is pushed away from Sally before I feel the head of the dildo slowly entering my pussy. My bottom is kept pushed forward and I assume this is to allow the other end of the dildo to slip into Sally. Master then stands up and announces the game can commence and immediately I feel the dildo being pushed hard into me by Sally. Clearly Sally wants to win!!

Clenching my muscles around the dildo I push back and feel it sliding further into my partner. It is not long before we are both trying hard to work the dildo into our opposition however I am noticing I have a problem in that while I am pushing hard on the dildo I am inadvertently grinding it inside me and it is having the desired effect that I am heading towards a climax. Knowing the prize for the winner is to do what they like to the loser I am desperate not to lose. Unfortunately, it seems that Sally also has the same idea and I feel her grinding her hips hard into me obviously to make me cum.

My pussy sensitivity can be quite high and having already been turned on by my spanking plus the fact that my arse is still plugged creating further pressure down on the dildo, it is almost unavoidable that I am the first to break and scream a plea with my Master to be allowed to cum. He gives permission and I explode my orgasm out over Sally with cum all around the double Dildo. I am exhausted and I can hear Master congratulating Sally before he stands and eases us apart and off the dildo.

"Susan, I think it would be only fair if Sally cum's too so please make that happen".

Great, Master now wants me to lick Sally and bring her off. Since I have no choice I turn around and face Sally who is still on all fours. "Roll over Sally and open your legs," I tell her. She does as instructed and it is obvious that although I lost, it was not by much and Sally too is close to cuming. I get down between her legs and am soon sucking hard on her clit and using my tongue to probe into her. It doesn't take her long to orgasm and I feel her cum with her juices hitting my face. Actually, I am quite surprised to find that Sally tastes quite nice and I continue to lick her cum from around her pussy.

Once this task has been completed Master again handcuffs us together before announcing that Sally needs to learn positions. He wants to start with the Nadu position and tells me to show Sally. Whilst it's a little harder to do with Sally cuffed to me I sit up on my thighs and watch as Sally copies me. With both my hands face up resting on my thighs I spread my legs approximately one foot apart exposing my closed pussy and my two gold rings. I glance quickly at Sally before looking straight forward.

Master expresses his approval and then suddenly announces the fact that he has completely forgotten about Sally's winning prize for making Susan cum first.

"What do you want Susan to do Sally?" he asks. I am now full of dread wondering what she is going to make me do.

"I don't really know Master Jon," she says.

Phew, I'm off the hook. I will have to remember this favour and return it one day. This unfortunately though is not the end of it as I watch my Master bend down and whisper something into Sally's ear. Oh great, Master is giving her an idea.

Sally nods and smiles back at him. "If it pleases you Master I think I would like Susan to read to us".

Oh great. Yet another thing Master knows is going to cause me a pile of embarrassment. You might think that just reading is not that difficult but trust me, the way I must read to Master is anything but easy. Of course, Master agrees and says that Susan can read to us both after we finish a few more positions. I obviously can't wait!!

Master takes us through more positions occasionally adjusting Sally's body position when he is not happy but it is not that long before Master has had enough of position training and declares it's time Sally received her prize.

I know what's required and while negotiating and moving my cuffed companion, I get back down on all fours near the warming fire. Sally with a cuffed hand locked to me sits next to me watching having no idea what's about to happen.

Master gets up and walks to the bookshelf before selecting one of his favourite books, 'Fifty Shades of Grey' which he bends and places in front of me open at one of the more erotic passages.

"Now what else do we need Susan?" he asks knowing damm well what else we need.

Quietly I say "We also need Ruby Master," knowing exactly how I have to read to Master.

"Correct Susan. And where is Ruby going Susan?" he asks dragging my embarrassment out even more.

" She will be going in my arsehole Master," I meekly tell him. Sally raises an eyebrow and then a smirk appears on her face. Boy, she is loving this. Master insists when I read to him that I must have Ruby my vibrator firmly embedded in my arse and whilst I am allowed to cum as often as I want while she is working her magic, I must continue to read without interruption. He says it teaches me control!!

I feel a gentle smack on my bottom and open my legs further before pushing my arse up into the air exposing my currently still plugged sphincter in anticipation of Ruby. I feel my plug being slowly pulled out before the familiar ky and then Master's finger probing deep into me before it is pulled out and replaced with Ruby. Ruby is pushed in the required six inches with just one inch left outside. Master switches Ruby on and I feel the familiar vibrations as Ruby starts vibrating inside my sphincter with sensations now running throughout my body.

Master sits down and instructs me to begin reading before informing Sally that since it is her winning prize, she can determine how long Susan reads.

I begin reading the erotic passage Master has chosen for me and it is not long before the six inches of vibrating Ruby inside me are causing me my first orgasm. I stutter a little as the orgasm crashes through me but continue to read on. I am now down on my elbows with my arse high in the air and Sally sitting right beside me. I know she can see Ruby sticking out of my arse but I don't care. I know I have to continue reading or I am going to get a dam good spanking.

We have been going now for about 20 minutes and I have orgasmed 3 times with a fourth building inside me. Master asks Sally if she is enjoying the story.

"Yes I am very much. Thank you, Master," she replies, "Although I am getting somewhat tired. " Oh praise the lord I think, my sister submissive is trying to help me out.

"Are you sure Sally, because I am sure that Susan would be happy to continue if you want her to. Won't you Susan?"

I look up from the book and glance at Sally with imploring eyes but manage to stutter a "Yes Master, I would be happy to carry on reading if Sally is enjoying it," just as yet another orgasm ripples through my body causing me to sink down on my knees quietly groaning. I recover and push my butt back in the air. I am conscious of the fact that I have cum dripping from my pussy and my inner thighs are also heavily coated.

12