Sally Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Sally. Help Susan finish up then both of you off to the bathroom then bed. Please give Susan a thorough cleaning before she is allowed to get up. Stay where you are Susan." Master then passes a box of tissues to Sally obviously with the sole purpose of cleaning me!!

"Yes Master," is my only reply.

With one hand still cuffed to me, Sally struggles around behind me before I feel Ruby being switched off then blessedly and carefully withdrawn slowly from my arsehole. It is such a relief to no longer feel that vibrating buzzing dildo which drives me crazy. I remain spread open as I feel tissue on my inner thighs before I am being wiped between my pussy lips. Sally is taking her time cleaning me and I feel her push deep inside me several times before my labia's are thoroughly wiped. I am of course forced to remain wide open while this humiliating cleaning continues. Yet another moment of embarrassment that I am sure Master is enjoying. My intimate area is being cleaned by another submissive.

Sally then declares that Susan has been wiped clean and we are instructed to go upstairs with orders to use the toilet and go to bed. Sally would share Masters bed with me tonight. Still handcuffed together it was going to be difficult.

With me leading and Sally forcibly having to follow I go upstairs and take her to the bathroom. With some manoeuvring, we each manage to pee in the toilet before both stepping into the shower together.

With both of us naked and rubbing soap on each other it is not that long before we are both getting aroused and then unexpectedly Sally decides to kiss me. I return the kiss and it then doesn't take us long to be going hard at it. Sally drops to her knees and starts kissing me and I am quickly brought to a heavenly climax. I then reciprocate and kneeling down start eating Sally's pussy with a vengeance. She, like me quickly reaches a climax, her second with me today.

Stepping out of the shower and drying each other off as best we can I lead her into our bedroom. Finding a spare pair of PJ's bottoms we both get dressed for bed. There is no point with the tops so, still handcuffed together we climb into the bed.

Sally turns to me, kisses me on the lips and with a smile closes her eyes for sleep. Masters plan with the handcuffs has worked and I feel a stronger bond has now developed with my sister Sally. With these happy thoughts coursing through my head, I close my eyes and fall into a wonderful deep sleep.

Continued in the story 'A Plan Is Hatched"

12