All Comments on 'Sally in Jamaica'

by Fourtsix

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why are these people married?

No point to being married when you have a slut/whore like this female. The worst part is the cuck didn't even cum? What the Fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dude

Read the last paragraph again then tell us why this would turn a husband on. Stupid story unless your gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
women

you love men not women, it's in every word you write,your as gay as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Story....

Are ALL homophobes illiterate???

YOUR = possessive Ex: It is YOUR car.

YOU'RE = contraction of YOU ARE - EX: You're going to get us into trouble.

Next point: Why should swinging couples be married?

Why should men who cheat EVEN ONCE be married?

Why should women who cheat EVEN ONCE be married?

Why be married if you marriage is SEXLESS??

***If you have anal sex with a woman - you're just thinking about being with a man! And ... YOU'RE GAY!!!***

That is about as asinine as your statements are.

We all have kinks, and I bet all of you do or fantasize about something that we all would think you are weird.

Critique the story and not the content!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Why didn't one of them fuck her in the ass

She could have taken all three of them at one time if she would let one of them to fuck her asshole. Now that would really make her a slut whore.

wonderfulwonderfulover 14 years ago
Great story

Well done ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with some of the cooments before

Why are they married. He did not really participate, she is a common fuck slut with anything with a cock. They arent swingers. They actually arent much of anything. One day the man will realize the entire marriage is a farce and they will get divorced. She should never have married, she knew what she was an as a single woman she could have been to Hedo many times with men and gotten fucked all she wanted. By now either thru drugs of diseases she would already be a used of fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow Anony USA critique the story not the

people that read the story and didnt like it. You are about as hypocritical as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
uk husband

i would love my wife to a slut on holiday, you only live once i dream of being made into a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Is why A.I.D.s is still spreading, to want your wife to do this is insane, not just a sick fetish.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
A stoty well done

This a story was very well done. I personally have been in similar situations, but have always taken part. However that's not enough for me to trash this story. Maybe this vacation story was supposed be about a woman who loves to suck and fuck while her willing husband watches. Why is that so bad, because the morals comity of the Church Lady Mafia says so? People this is all about fantasy if you cant deal with erotic adult stories go someplace else.

JuLeeJuLeeover 14 years ago
Super story

OMFG!!!! reminds me of our first trip to Hedo in 1999 and my experiences as a contestant in the whip cream bikini contest I won and left my mark on the stage. I also wrote of our trip in 07 to Hedo on Lit.

All in all your story is fabulous and as factual as you can get about Hedo. Hedo's hot tub is the best.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
yum

very very hot,we have spoken of doing this several times the only thing that would make it even better is to leave the condoms out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
look really interesting to meet them

i hope you are always at hedo,,would like tojoin im cute and a big dick

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and his whore visit Jamaica looking for dildos.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice story. Wife sharing is the ultimate thrill for a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

My wife and I go on trips every six months to find as much cock as she can during them. Last year we went to Oregon and spent two days of our vacation with my wife fucking her way through an entire frat house at the University of Oregon. You see, oour neighbor’s sone, who she has fucked before, invited her to come and we took advantage of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous