All Comments on 'Sally Steps Out'

by CherryCupcake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

Sweet, sexy, a little sad to think how things were. My first time was about a decade later and while the world wasn’t waving rainbow flags, it was still a lot more open than this story’s time period. Still, I could see the bar, smell the beer, hear the music and the laughter of men who’d know how to “fix” a woman like me. Tough place to be. Three cheers for Billie giving Sally some loving and sending her down a more hopeful path. You warmed my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would be a 5***** story, had it been copy edited.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Proof-read

A pleasant little story with a well-rounded ending that makes the reader hope Sally will find a better life. However... the story could have done with some careful editing/proof-reading (there were quite a few mistakes or typos).

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 3 years ago
In spite of....

the "errors", it is a good read. I hope you continue with Sally's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a lovely story but it was also scary. My GF and i have a loving and exciting life, open in society, rarely having any unpleasent times. Our parents are accepting and love us and we hold hands everywhere. How different is our life to that story based just 50 years ago!

It was exciting to read how Billie picked her up, and how Sally wanted and needed some proper loving. I hope Sally moved to Atlants and found true peace and love.......maybe with Billie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCherryCupcake@CherryCupcake
I'm recently divorced, bisexual but really not dating men at the moment and I enjoy literature, history, science fiction and fantasy and smut. And I've taken to writing my own stories lately, so please take a moment to read