Sally Tries Black Cock

Story Info
Sassy Sally tries threesome with ex & black cock.
3.7k words
4.43
32k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last story titled Sex with my ex turns into gangbang, I got feedback from a reader suggesting that I try big black cocks. Before that suggestion, I hadn't thought about it, but since then, I couldn't get it out of my mind. The thought of it really turned me on.

On my way over to Mark's house, I stopped at the adult store & picked up a new movie & toy. The guy at the counter said "buying a gift?"

"No."

"This can't be for tiny little you. It's gonna split you in two."

"You'd be surprised what tiny little me can take."

"If you like that & decide you want the real thing, let me know. I have a couple friends that would love a sweet little white thing like you."

"I'll keep that in mind."

I got to Mark's house, my pussy already soaked, I handed him the bag & said that I want this to be my next adventure. He was surprised to see that it was to be with a black man.

He put the movie in, handed me my big black dildo & said "I wanna watch you take this black meat in your pussy."

He watched as I struggled to fit the enormous black dildo in my little pussy. I began thinking this was a bad idea. Then Mark came over to help. He started fingering me to get me started. 2 fingers at first, then 3, then 4. Making me orgasm after each addition.

"I think you're ready" he said.

"Give it to me"

"Tell me what you want"

"I want that black cock in me. Force that monster deep inside my cunt. Fuck me hard with it until I cum all over it."

I watched the porno, imagining I was the one in the movie getting fucked by 3 black guys while Mark assaulted my white pussy with that giant black dildo.

It didn't take long before my hungry cunt swallowed that massive piece of meat.

"Oh yes...oh God yes...ooohhhh...ooohhhh God..."

"Wow, you're really into the idea of getting fucked by a black guy."

"Yeeesssss, ooohhhh God yes, don't stop. Keeping fucking me with that giant black cock."

He pushed it in as deep as he could, making my orgasm so big I began squirting.

"Harder, give it to me harder. Yes. just like that. Yes. Ooohhhh God Yes. Don't stop. Keep pounding my cunt harder. Ooohhhh my God. Ooooohhhh."

That was by far one of the biggest orgasms I had ever had. Just as I thought I couldn't take any more, Mark says "don't think you're done. It's my turn to cum. Since your pussy is wrecked, I'm taking your ass."

He flipped me over, got me on all 4's & began working his finger into my ass, preparing it for his thick 9" rod. After the addition of a 2nd finger, he dipped his cock into my sloppy pussy to lube it up then slowly pushed the full length of his cock deep into my colon.

Once he was balls deep into my anal cavity, he held it there & asked

"You liked being fucked by that black cock, didn't you?"

*I did."

He slapped my ass saying "you're such a naughty white girl." then pushed his cock back into my ass, making me scream.

"Fuck your cunt with that black dick while I empty my load into your ass."

He pulled out if my ass allowing me to fill my cunt with the massive black dildo. He helped me fit it in, making me take the whole thing before attacking my ass.

He showed me no mercy when he shoved his meaty tool back into my ass, making me scream, mostly from pain, partly from pleasure. With a few pumps of his rod, I began taking it with ease.

I was about to orgasm when he push deep into my colon & pulled me back to him & said

"I can tell by the way you're fucking that giant black dildo, that you want a real black cock fucking your cunt, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm"

"A big, thick piece of black meat pounding your naughty white cunt. That's what you want, isn't it?" as he thrusted deep into my ass again.

I shook my head yes.

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I want to fuck a giant black cock for real."

"Tell me more."

"I want a strong black man with a massive piece of meat to fuck my cunt. I want him to take me from behind & pound my cunt, filling me with his thick hot black seed while fingering my ass. Making me cum over & over."

It didn't take Mark long to explode into my ass. We collapsed on the bed. He said "I never in a million years would have guessed that you, little miss prim & proper, would want to fuck a black man."

"You also never thought you'd get me into a 3some or a gang bang, but you see how much I've been loving that. I'm not sure why anything surprises you anymore."

We talked about how we would set it up. I told him about the guy in the adult store that said he had a couple black friends that would love to fuck me.

Mark called the store. When they answered the phone, he said "my wife was in there earlier. She bought a black on white video & I think the biggest black dildo she could find."

The guy said "Yes, I remember her, but there are definitely bigger black dildos, I think we have 3 that are bigger in the store & can order a couple that are even bigger."

"Oh my gosh! Anyway, my wife said that you made a comment about how your black friends would love a sweet little thing like her?"

Aww man, I'm sorry, I didn't see a ring, I didn't know she's married."

"Technically we divorced a long time ago, but we started fucking again, anyway, we'd like to meet 1 of your friends. Here's my number, have one of them give me a call & we'll set something up to meet"

"Will do. I'll call them now."

It didn't take long for the phone to ring. I was scared, wanting to back out. There's no way I could do this. What kind of friends does a creepy looking adult store worker have? Are his friends just as creepy? What if his dick is as big as one of the dildos I saw in the store? What if he's bigger? I could barely handle the size I had, there's no way my pussy could take more than that. They talked for what seemed like a very long time & agreed to meet the next morning at a coffee shop. I tried talking him out of it, but he said plans were made & we're going. We? That means I'm going too? No way. I'm not doing this. I tried using every excuse I could think of, nothing worked. We even went back to my house that night so I would have everything I needed to get ready in the morning.

The morning came quicker than I hoped. At least we all had to get to work, so it would have to be a quick meeting. We got to the coffee shop. I was wearing one of my business type skirt suits. Mark unbuttoned an extra button on my blouse as we were about to walk through the door so I'd be showing a little more cleavage.

We went in & looked around. I didn't see anyone that fit the description that I had in my head. We ordered our coffee & sat down. I was so nervous, I just wanted to leave.

Then he walks up to us & introduced himself as Deshaun. He had been there, sitting in the back. I tried to avoid eye contact, but he was so beautiful, my pussy instantly got wet. He actually resembles the actor, Shemar Moore, but with a little more hair.

He knew it was us when he saw us through the window & saw Mark unbutton my blouse before walking in. He said he also knew it was me when I turned away to go to a table because his book store friend told him that I have the best looking black woman's ass on a white woman's body that he had ever seen. He politely agreed. My face turned red.

We made small talk. We talked about our careers without saying where we work. He's an auditor for a small accounting firm. Then we talked a little bit about the relationship between Mark & I. Deshaun made it very clear that he didn't want to get involved in anything that would turn into a messy love triangle drama.

We talked about how our marriage was horrible & it ended over 8 years ago, but then we bumped into each other in a bar & what we have now is just sex. Wild, crazy, what you read in stories kind of sex. No strings attached, amazingly crazy sex.

I had to leave to get to a meeting on time, but Mark & Deshaun stayed to talk some more, which worried me because I knew they were talking about me, but I had no idea how in depth they were getting about our sex life.

I got a text just before lunch. I assumed it was from Mark, but it wasn't.

"Hi Sally, this is Deshaun. I hope it's ok that Mark gave me your number. I just wanted to say how nice it was meeting you this morning. Mark & I talked a little about what's going on & I'd love to take you to dinner to help you get to know me & make you a little more comfortable before making your decision on how far things go. Wishing you a great day."

Awww, how sweet. I didn't respond until after I was able to find out what Mark had told him. Apparently, Mark told him everything. Everything about how our marriage fell apart & fucking the night we bumped into each other in a bar 7 years later. He also told him how he tied me up, blindfolded me & forced me in to a 3some & how I've had multiple 3somes since, about tying me up & making me do a gangbang that didn't take much before I became a willing participant & what led up to now.

I texted Deshaun later that night. I reluctantly agreed to dinner Friday right after work. I got to the restaurant a little before here did. I needed something to calm my nerves, so I had a drink at the bar while I waited. He came in & we got seated at our table. I was nervous at first, but he was very easy to talk to & we ended up having a great conversation that wasn't all about sex, although there was a little bit of flirting going on from both of us.

Mark knows that when I've been drinking, I'm much more relaxed, I get very horny & more willing to try new things sexually. So he thought he'd help things along & invite us to meet him after dinner at a bar that had a really good band playing.

He got us a round of drinks, which this would now be my 4th drink of the night, so I was getting more flirtatious. So was Deshaun.

Mark suggested that Deshaun & I dance. Deshaun grabbed my hand & took me to the dance floor. We began dancing, getting closer to each other without touching. Then here pulled me close to him & I began grinding against him. His hands grabbed my ass, then stayed wandering all over my body. He lifted my chin, we looked each other in the eyes. He kissed me, I kissed back. At that moment, I knew this was it. This was the night I was going to have sex with a hot back man & I couldn't wait. We went back to the table & had another round of drinks.

Mark whispered in my ear "it looked like you were having fun out there."

"Mmmhmm"

He slid his hand up my skirt, pushed my thong aside & a finger in my pussy.

"I guess you were really enjoying yourself"

"Mmmhmm."

"Are you ready to leave?"

I quickly finished my drink & said "mmmhmm."

Mark says to Deshaun that we should go, that he had rented a room at a hotel & if he wanted to join us.

Deshaun said if I'm comfortable with it, then yes, he would love to join us.

I just stared at him. I wanted him, but I was starting to get nervous. I finally agreed to it & we left. Mark got a room at a hotel in the next town over to help avoid seeing anyone we knew. Mark & I drove together & Deshaun followed us.

We got to the hotel, I headed right to the bar. I was going to need a few more drinks if I was going to do this. After finishing my martini, Mark slid the key card to Deshaun & told him to take me to the room, he would give us some time before joining us.

Deshaun & I started walking to the room. As I typically lose my filter when I've been drinking a lot, I just blurted out

"Is it true that black men have really big dicks?"

"Well, I'm not sure about all black men, but I'm a good size."

"Oh yeah? Like what do you consider a good size?"

He took my hand & had me feel it through his pants. My eyes opened wide, I took a deep breath,

"Well, I'd consider that a good size."

"By the expression on your face, I think you consider it more than just a good size & it's not even fully hard yet."

"Oh my!"

We get to the room. He asks if I'm really ok with this, I shake my head yes. He asks how I want it to happen. I said for him to kiss me & we'll go from there, what ever feels right.

He put 1 hands on the side of my neck & kissed me softly. What started out as a nervous kiss quickly turned passionate & we began undressing each other. I unbuttoned his pants, expecting to suck his cock, but I was shocked at his size. I wasn't able to fit it in my mouth. So I started jerking him off & licked up & down his shaft.

He picked me up & put me on the bed. We began kissing as his hand started massaging my breasts. He stated sucking my breasts as his hand made its way down to my pussy. Without hesitation, he forced 2 of his thick fingers in, making me gasp.

"My God, you're so tight." as he continued to push his fingers deep into my canal, making me moan louder.

His thumb rubbed my clit as he shoved a 3rd finger in.

"Oh!" I start breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yes. Yes I am."

"Good. Please tell me if you're not, I don't want to hurt you." as he pushed his fingers in deeper.

"Oh God. Ohhhh my God. Ooohhhhh!"

"You really like that don't you?"

"Oh God yeeesssss, yeeesssss, i do."

"Do you think you can take another finger?"

"Give it to me...Ooohhh my God, oh God, oooohhhhh!"

As my back arches & I cum all over his hand, having orgasm after orgasm. I feel him force his thumb in. His hand is so big, stretching my cunt as he gets it in knuckle deep.

I keep orgasming. I can't stop. I start squirting as I beg for him to fuck me.

"Not yet. Mark said you can take a fist. I haven't found anyone willing or able to take mine. At least let me try."

"As long as I get to fuck that cock of yours. Its a fantasy of mine to have a giant black dick fucking me."

"Oh, I promise, I'm not leaving here until I get to give you my hot seed."

He curled part of his fingers & pushed in making me take half way up his hand, making me cum. As he pushed his hand in, he spread his fingers out trying to stretch me enough to allow room for his fist.

Then he did it. He pushed his giant fist into my cunt making me scream. He gave me a pillow to cover my mouth. It hurt having his fist buried so deep inside me, but it also turned me on knowing that I fulfilled his dream.

After he pumped his fist in & out a few times, I said

"Ok, I took your fist, now give me your cock. I need your cock to pound me so hard. Please."

He pulled his fist out & got into position, put my legs on his shoulders & rammed his cock so hard into my cunt. He began pounding my cunt just like I had asked, making me scream so loud & the headboard hitting the wall so hard, that we didn't hear that Mark came into the room.

Deshaun flipped me over, got me on all 4's & said "I heard this is your favorite position" then he rammed his fat rod in my cunt so hard, making me scream with pleasure, giving me an instant orgasm. He kept pounding harder & harder, making me scream louder & louder.

Mark decided to quiet me down by shoving his cock in my mouth. I took it in & out of my mouth, going down into my throat. It was hard to give me a proper blow job while getting pounded so hard by the biggest cock I had ever had, but I certainly tried my best. Mark seemed to enjoy it.

I felt Deshaun's finger push its way into my ass in rhythm with his cock in my cunt, making my orgasm so big, I was convulsing.

Mark pushed his cock down my throat one last time & exploded, making me swallow every drop. It wasn't much longer before Deshaun's hot thick seed was pumped deep into my cunt.

I collapsed on the bed, thankful it was over because I didn't think I could handle any more, but at the same time I didn't want it to end. It was truly the best fuck I ever had, of course, I'd never tell Mark that.

Deshaun said "Wow, you're 5 foot nothing, a hundred & nothing, I thought I was gonna split you in two, but you took that like a champ."

Mark said "I told you she could take it."

I said "That was, oh my God, just amazing!"

We all passed out. When we woke up the next morning, we had round 2 before leaving there hotel. This time, I rode Deshaun while Mark fucked my ass. I didn't think it could've got any better than last night, but it did. It didn't matter how sore I was from the night before, I loved having Deshaun's monstrous cock fucking my cunt. Not knowing if this was ever going to happen again, I had to get while I can. He certainly did not disappoint, I had an uncountable number of orgasms.

Apparently, we were a little too distracting to some of the other guests, because when we checked out, we were asked not to return to that hotel. Mark said "I'm sorry so many are jealous of our sex life, maybe we should have invited them in too." I smacked him in the arm & told him to shut up. Then he said "I can at least let you see the videos."

"I'm sorry sir, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut & there are no videos."

I was mortified. I was so mad at Mark for humiliating me like that. I walked out & went up to Deshaun. He had been waiting outside for us while we checked out. I told him what happened. He shook his head in disapproval of what Mark said & gave me a giant bear hug. At that moment, nothing mattered. I melted in his arms.

"Will I see you again?" he asked me.

"I'd like that."

He got in his car & left. Mark & I got into his car. I ask "There are no videos, right?"

"There's a few."

"What? What the fuck do you mean there's a few? When? How did you video tape me without me knowing?"

"The night of our first threesome, I had a few cameras set up around my room. The videos came out perfect, so I had them turned on almost every time. Our first gangbang was the best."

"I can't fucking believe you would do that to me! You had no right. Who did you show them to? I want the videos."

"Don't worry, I haven't finished editing them yet, so no one has seen them, except for Jeff, but he's the only one."

"Did you get last night?"

"I did. I checked in & set everything up before meeting you at the bar. I also got this morning too"

"Can we watch it?"

"As long as you won't be mad at me. I was able to watch it live on my phone before I came in the room. It was pretty awesome watching you take that enormous cock."

We got back to my house. He set it up so my tv could play the video that was on his phone. It was turning me on too much to be mad at him. I slipped my hand down my skirt, reached between my legs & began rubbing my wet pussy. Mark noticed, went to my room & brought out my giant black dildo. He lifted my skirt up & pushed the dildo deep inside my cunt. I was still loosened up from Deshaun's massive piece of meat, so I took it with ease.

After my 1st orgasm, Mark flipped me over & began fucking my ass while I continued fucking my pussy with my monstrous black dildo. Imagining it was Deshaun, I orgasmed over & over until Mark shot his load into my colon.

"Wow, this was the best weekend ever!" I said.

Mark left a copy of that video with me so I could watch it whenever I wanted. I watched it 3 more times that weekend. I was quite sore come time for work Monday morning.