Sally Tries Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally has a quickie during her lunch break.
1.4k words
4.42
16.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Monday morning. I'm sitting at my desk at work, a little distracted. I kept thinking about my weekend & how I had the best sex with the biggest dick I've ever had.

I got back on track after my assistant told me it was time for my 1st meeting of the day. I was able to stay focused until lunchtime when I looked at my phone & saw a text from Deshaun.

"Good morning beautiful. I just wanted to check in with you to see how you're doing after the events from the weekend. I really enjoyed our time together. I think you did too. I would love to see you again. I hope you're having a wonderful day."

That instantly made me wet. I responded to his text:

"Hi. Yes, I did enjoy my weekend, very much so. I would love to see you again. I'm heading into a meeting. Let's talk tonight."

I went into my meeting with a few exec's from a large accounting firm who were adding 27 employees & thought it was a good time to restructure the benefits package that they offer to their employees. I provided a package that suited their needs, so I set up a few meetings at their office to meet with their employees to go over the changes, answer questions & help them choose the best health plan for them & their family.

Deshaun & I talked later that night. He seemed stressed & said there's a lot going on with his work & there's rumors of layoffs, possibly a merger & he was worried about his job. I never connected that with the company I met with earlier in the day.

We had a difficult time being able to get together. He had a few out of town audits to do & when he was in town, I wasn't. At the beginning, we talked & texted almost every day, which on several occasions, led to us having phone sex. Then our texting became more random & less frequent.

I was still hooking up with Mark & his friends, but I wasn't getting as satisfied as I was before that night with Deshaun. Getting his amazing black cock ruined me. All I imagined when I fucked Mark & his friends was that I was getting fucked by black cocks. I guess what they say is true, once you go black, you don't go back.

A month after my meeting with the exec's from the accounting firm, I had my first of 3 meetings at their office with their employees. Everything went smoothly.

The next day, I met with the 2nd group of employees. I was shocked to see Deshaun in this group & felt my black lace thong was instantly wet. I had a difficult time focusing on the meeting. My mind kept wandering, thinking of that night with Deshaun.

I made it through the meeting, but not without my thong becoming completely saturated. Deshaun came up to me as people were leaving the conference room.

He quietly said "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself."

I was wearing a long black dress with ivory flowers, cap sleeves, rounded neckline & it buttons the whole length of the dress. It's somewhat fitted, then flows down to my ankles. It's a dress that makes me feel really good about myself. Professional, but pretty.

"These are some good benefits, but there's a few things missing off this list. Are you still providing them?"

"Mr Smith, that's not something my company provides." I said in a stern voice, then changed to a softer, more seductive tone, "but for you, I might be able to make an exception."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. What are you doing for lunch?"

"I was hoping you."

"How much time do you get?"

"An hour."

"I live less than 10 minutes from here & don't need to rush back to the office. I can get my car & meet you out front?"

"Give me 20 minutes, then I can leave."

Those 20 minutes seemed like hours. He got in my car & I drove off before anyone could see us. At the 1st traffic light, he unbuttoned part of my dress so he could begin fingering my pussy. He worked his finger in as deep as he could, I gasped, then asked for another. He happily fulfilled my request. I had to pull over. There was no way I could drive while cuming all over his fingers.

We finally made it to my house. We walked into the kitchen & I put my purse & keys on the counter. He bent me over the island, lifted up my dress & pulled down my thong.

At first, two fingers entered my wet pussy, pushing deep inside, in & out. Another finger pushed in, making me squirt all over his hand.

"Oh yes. Oh God. Ohhhh. Oh my God. Mmmmm. Give me more."

He pulled his fingers out, grabbed my hips & rammed his enormous cock in my tight cunt. Making me scream. He hadn't stretched my pussy with his fingers enough to allow me to easily take his massive piece of meat.

It didn't take long before my screaming from pain turned into screaming from a monstrous orgasm as I took all 13 inches deep in my canal.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhhh. Oh God please. Please give me more. Oh God fuck me harder. Oh God yeeesssss. Ohhhhhh God. Ohhhhhh yeeesssss. Oh God yeeesssss.

Deshaun kept pounding me harder & harder, giving me what felt like one continuous orgasm. He began massaging his thumb on my asshole.

"Oh God yes"

"You like that?"

"I do. I do."

He pushed his thumb all the way in, pushing it in & out, making me cum so hard, that no sound could come out of my mouth.

I felt his giant shaft swell. Then he released his load deep into my cunt.

I stood up & straightened my dress. I could feel the cum dripping down my leg. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up before heading back to the office, but I didn't notice how wrinkled the bottom of my dress was from being bunched up around my waist.

I dropped him off back to his work, before he got out I said

"Thanks for lunch. We should do it again sometime."

"Lunch was great, but it's not enough time. We should get together after work, when we're not so rushed. I gotta go. Text me, I'm not going out off town anytime soon. We should make plans"

"Definitely."

As I head into my office, my assistant, Kris, is behind me. She closes the door.

"By your walk off shame, I'm guessing you had quite an eventful lunch?"

"What? What are you talking about? I've been over at the accounting firm all morning. I didn't have time for lunch."

"It looks like you had time for something, your dress is all wrinkled on the bottom half, it looks like you've had it hiked up a bit & we won't talk about the way you're walking. Did you have a little lunch meeting with Mark?"

"No, I didn't see Mark. Can we please get back to work?"

She started walking towards the door as she says "Ohhh, not Mark? I can't wait to hear about this."

"Oh Kris, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you make it so I have to leave my office as little as possible? I didn't realize how much of a mess I look."

"Of course."

Kris has become more that just my assistant, we've become good friends over the years that we've worked together. So, she knows about Mark, she's been with me since before the divorce & she knows that we reconnected & have been sleeping together for well over a year. What she doesn't know is about the 3somes & gangbangs with him & his friends. She certainly doesn't know anything about Deshaun.

She texted me from her desk.

"So, if it wasn't Mark, then who?"

"Work Kris"

The next day, I got back from my 3rd meeting with the employees from the accounting firm. Kris met me in the hall & said "D? Who's D?"

"What?"

We walked into my office & there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The card said 'Thinking of you. D'

"Drinks after work? I'll tell you then."

She agreed.

We went to a bar around the corner from the office. After a couple drinks, I told her everything. I mean everything. From the 1st forced 3some up to fucking Deshaun during lunch. Her jaw dropped, she was speechless.