Sally's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally returns to Elwood's for another night as a party girl.
6.4k words
4.15
13.6k
24
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Dave:

Morning came with a three year old jumping on me. Her mother was still dead to the world. I rolled out of bed and fixed Ally some cereal and settled her in front of the cartoons. Saturdays were usually our day to keep house and do laundry, but the late night had depleted my energy and Sally slept like the dead until noon.

When she woke, she stumbled out of the bedroom. "Coffee?"

I handed her a cup fixed the way she liked it. She winced as she sat at the kitchen table. Ally came running out of the living room and jumped on her mother's lap. "Mommy."

Sally smiled at her daughter. "Good morning. Are you my good girl?"

Ally hugged her mother, then she slid down and ran back to the TV.

"I've got to get ready for work tonight." Sally groaned. "I'm sore this morning. I need to soak my pussy for a while."

Sally sauntered off to the bathroom and started running water in the tub. I followed her and watched from the door as she dropped her robe. I gasped. I hadn't seen the bruises last night.

"What's the matter, hon?" she turned.

"You've got handprints on your ass. And bruises on your hips."

She turned and looked at her breasts covered with red marks and bruises. Her areolae looked enlarged from the hickies. "Things got a little wild."

"I guess." I studied the marks the other men had made on her. Guilt and excitement warred inside me. "Are you all right with this?"

She looked at me with a crease in her brows. "I guess. The money is good. I can't risk my job by not showing up tonight."

"You can quit if you want to. We'll find a way to get by." I kissed her shoulder.

She looked up at me. A tear formed in her eye. "You want to make me say it?"

"What?" I stepped back. "I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to."

"Well, you are..." She stepped in the tub and sat down in the suds. "I want to go back tonight. All right? Not just the money. Not just the job. Not because they need me. Because I liked it. I had fun. I want more."

She turned away from me and sunk beneath the surface of the water. I waited for her to surface. Slowly she emerged from the water and suds, streams running across her face.

"Do you still love me? Do you still want me?" I asked.

"Do you still love me and want me?" She replied.

"Yes..." We said it almost together.

"OK then. If you want to do this, I'm behind you. I love you." I brushed her wet hair out of her eyes.

"I love you, too." She smiled at me.

Sally:

When Dave left me alone in the bathroom, I examined my bruises, the ones I could see. They weren't too bad and explained the tenderness I felt. I slipped into the hot, sudsy water and let the heat sooth me. My pussy was tender. I'd certainly tried to wear it out last night. What I wasn't too sure about was my soul.

My whole life had been a fight between my self-esteem and men trying to use me for a sex toy. Dave was the only man who had treated me as an equal partner and loved me for myself. I wouldn't have gone with Rob in the first place if it wasn't for the money. I wouldn't have signed up for the sex night if it hadn't been for the money.

But, if I was going to be honest, I enjoyed the hell out of the sex. Being paid for what guys had always expected for free made me feel in control. Was I? Probably not. But it felt good and that made me a slut. A slut and a whore...

I sat in the tub until the water became cold. The bad girl excitement wore off and I began to dread going in for another sex shift.

By the end of the afternoon I was rested, and most of the bruises had faded. I did my makeup and threw on some comfortable clothes. Margie said they wouldn't need servers tonight, just the working girls. That was me, just another whore. The bar and restaurant would be closed for the private party. Before I left the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, Sally. It's Rob. Just wanted to let you know we lost the game. Tonight is on our team's tab but the other guys get you girls. Do us proud."

"Ahh," My guts griped. It had been bad enough last night when I knew one guy, Rob. But tonight, I wouldn't know anyone. And no one would know me... "I'll miss you."

"Me, too. Maybe I can give you a call this week?"

"Sure..." I hung up.

"What's the matter, babe?" Dave massaged my shoulders.

"I'm not going to know anyone there tonight. Last night Rob introduced me to his friends and let them know to treat me like a person. Tonight I'm going to be a prize for the jocks. That scares me a little."

"Call it off," Dave said. "Call Marge right now and tell her you don't feel comfortable doing this."

"I'll lose my real job and all we'll have is whatever Rob throws to me on the side for me to fuck him during the week. We can't get by like that." I sucked in some air. "I made it through last night. It'll just be a job. People treat you the way you expect to get treated. Isn't that what you always say?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to bet the farm on my fortune cookie sayings."

I patted his shoulder. "I'll be all right."

"You don't have to do this..." Dave touched me as I stepped away.

I kissed my husband and my daughter, then I headed out the door. "Yes, I do."

Chapter 2:

Elwood's looked pretty busy for being closed. Several cars and a bus were parked in the lot. I pulled around back. There were more cars in the employees' lot than normal. In the locker room, the girls from last night were joined by half a dozen girls I didn't know.

Margie walked into the locker and room and called out, "Listen up. We've got about fifty men out there who just won a big game, and the bet was the bill for tonight. I've called in all the girls I could reach to help out. We're on a flat rate tonight. Our house team has paid $400 per girl for her services tonight. That's $360 for each of you at the end of the night, plus tips. Now get ready and be sexy."

Counting myself there might have been fifteen girls. That would be 3 or 4 guys per girl if they were one-and-done. But hyped up jocks might not be so easy to satisfy. It was going to be a busy night.

Tonight's costume was a peasant blouse with no bra, and a short, loose cotton skirt with a white satin under skirt. The shirts were pretty translucent for the well endowed girls, though even the small girls had their nipples poking hard against the fabric. Like last night, panties were optional, and not very practical.

Tess, who had started last night with me, was peeking out on the floor. "Jeeze, there are a lot of old guys out there, too."

Margie popped past her and stepped into the locker room. "Alright girls let's get going. In addition to the team we are also entertaining their boosters. Make sure you make them wear condoms. All right let's go..."

The girls filed out past her, pasting smiles on their faces as they stepped out onto the floor. I had butterflies in my tummy and my pussy was already slippery. I didn't know what was going to happen in the next six hours, but I knew it was going to be naughty as hell.

We each had assigned tables and still had to serve drinks. We still had dancers who would pole dance and strip on the stage. Music played from the ceiling speakers. My first table was a group of ball players who wanted a couple of pitchers of beer. When I returned with their glasses and the pitchers, one of the boys thought it would be funny to slip his hand up my skirt.

I slapped at him immediately and still managed not to spill any beer. "Knock it off."

He frowned at me. "I thought you were already paid?"

I sucked in some air and tried out Dave's fortune cookie advice. "That doesn't mean you get to be rude. If you want sex, ask nicely and we can get a room."

"Bitch..."

I had the beer pitcher in my hand and was one step from pouring it on him when a strong hand gently cupped my wrist and took the jug from my hand.

"You don't want to do that, ma'am. It would spoil everyone's night and probably get you fired. This little fool isn't worth it." The voice in my ear was a warm, gravelly whisper.

A silver haired gentleman stepped in front of me and set the jug down on the table.

He leaned into the face of the ball player who looked very uncomfortable. "The girls will take care of you tonight if you're polite. But they have my personal permission to injure your manhood if you mistreat them."

"Y...yessir, Mr. Elwood, sir..." the jock stammered.

Mr. Elwood. Who owned the restaurant. My boss. I'd never met him.

"Now, my dear," Mr. Elwood took me by the arm. "Is this your first night?"

"No, sir. I worked last night. But the boys weren't so rude."

"So, it's not a case of nervous virgin, then?"

"No, sir..." I squirmed a little. "I'm not that experienced but I expected the boys to ask not just grab."

"Well, they do need to learn to be gentlemen. Would you like to get started with your work tonight?"

I looked him up and down. Mr. Elwood was silver haired but looked fit. It might be fun having a more experienced man. The coaches last night had been fun. "Anytime you want to, sir."

"Oh, not me. I have some special friends that like to sample the new talent." He walked me over to a table in the corner where three older men sat smoking cigars and watching the stage show. "Friends, this is Sally. She will entertain you this evening in the VIP suite."

I looked at Elwood and raised an eyebrow. "Up the stairs..." he said.

The men's eyes fastened on me. I lifted my breasts, making my hard nipples tent the thin fabric of my peasant top. "Let's go," I said as I turned to the stairway. Even though I was pretty sure at least one of the old men would follow me, I still wanted to look behind me. I didn't even know their names. I could barely remember what they looked like. They were just customers to be served tonight.

The smell of sweat and beer and smoke increased as I walked up those stairs. Realizing that it wouldn't take much for whoever followed me to see my pantyless parts, I felt myself get slippery. I was going to be a slut tonight.

The door at the top of the stairs was marked 'VIP' just to be clear. The room had couches and a large bed. Apparently, the VIP parties were intended to be cordial and well attended.

When I turned around three eager faces greeted me.

"Sally," the leading old man, gray haired and fleshy cheeks, smiled at me. "I'm Fred. This is Larry..." He pointed to a tall man with short curly red hair. "And this is Moe." The last man was heavy set and short with a big, fleshy grin.

I groaned inside. This was going to be a challenge to get through let alone enjoy. I forced a smile back at them, and pulled my peasant blouse off. The three of them crowded towards me and fondled my breasts and someone reached under my skirt to grab at my pussy.

"Easy boys, there's enough to go around." They stopped for a moment as I pushed them back. I eyed them as I dropped my skirt to the floor. Moe was the least appealing of the lot, so perversely I decided to take him first. "One at a time." I pretended to do eenie-meenie-miney-moe and when my finger landed on Moe, I turned it into a come-hither.

Moe looked at his friends and shooed them to the couches. "I've got this..." he grinned at me and pulled his shirt off and his pants. He stood in front of me in a sleeveless tee shirt with hair poking out everywhere and boxer shorts tented with a respectable erection despite his belly. "Blow job..."

"Say please." I said before I moved.

Moe laughed. "Please, give me a fucking blow job."

"Since you're nice about it..." I sank down on my knees and pulled off his shorts. A thick red shaft and purple helmet pushed out a mass of tangled hair that covered his pubis and his legs and his belly. I used one hand to push the hair away and the other to feel the soft skin of his shaft.

Then I gently licked the tip of his cock. Moe shuddered and I tried not to gag. His odor was a strong mix of urine, sweat and something else bitter and rank. I pushed past my gag reflex to take his cock in my mouth and wash it with my tongue.

Moe groaned and fiddled with my nipples while I sucked him in and out. I wondered if I was going to have to swallow his cum when he dug his fingers into my hair. "S....stop. I want to fuck you properly."

I pulled off and flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue. I reached over to my costume and retrieved a condom from its hiding place. I tore open the package and covered his cock with it before he could protest.

And protest he did. "Wait a minute. I don't want a condom. Elwood said you were fresh and clean."

"And I intend to stay that way. Use the sock. Or we don't screw." It was hard to feel serious and in charge, naked and on my knees, with the taste of cock my mouth but I did it.

Moe's cock throbbed in my hand. He looked from me to his cock. "Yeah, OK. Get on the bed."

I smiled as I complied. I laid back on the bed with a pillow under my hips so my pussy would have a good angle for penetration. Moe climbed clumsily between my legs, then pushed them back so my feet dangled over his shoulders. I shuddered as he pushed his thick rod into my tight pussy.

I was wet so there wasn't much resistance. He grunted when he hit bottom and wiggled around until he was comfortable. His erratic movements hit my G-spot frequently and unpredictably, making me shudder with building pleasure.

When he finally got his bulk situated, he grabbed me by my breasts, thumbing my nipples, and driving his big cock deep into me. I started to peak almost immediately. "Uh, uh, uh, uh.... " I moaned with each stroke.

It didn't take long for the show to be too much for the other gentlemen. Larry took over from Moe on one breast. He licked and chewed on my nipple driving me wild. Fred took over on the other side letting Moe focus on tormenting my pussy and massaging my clitoris.

I was screaming by this time.

Moe groaned and I felt him pulsing into his condom. I was still building to my peak when he pulled out. Larry rolled me over, pulled my hips back and shoved his cock in my pussy barely missing a stroke. I was on my knees and elbows while he ruthlessly pounded me.

"Oh gawd... Oh gawd..." I called out at the building pressure in my center.

Then Fred presented me with his thin long cock. I opened my mouth to cry out in pleasure and he pushed it in and down my throat. I gagged. Then he pulled out and began fucking my throat. I moaned around his cock as my orgasm continued to peak. My pussy spasmed hard on Larry's cock. This must have sent him over the edge because he dug his fingers into my hips hard and his cock pulsed. He'd neglected the condom because I felt the hot splashes of cum. I didn't have time to worry about that because Fred shot a long hot jet down my throat.

I struggled not to choke on his cum, but it was hard. He held my head tight against his pubis as he squirted down my throat. I had to push him away so I could breathe. The last splashes squirted my face.

Larry rolled off of me and I sat up. "You were supposed to wear a condom, Larry. You're a bad boy." I kept my voice playful. No sense in getting all upset about something that's done and over, especially if I might get a big tip for being 'cooperative'.

Fred slapped the back of Larry's head, not gently, not too hard. "You know better than that. Tip the nice lady extra."

Larry dug into his pants and pulled out a roll of bills. He peeled off a twenty and handed it to me. Fred slapped him in the head again. Larry peeled off four more bills and handed them to me.

"Thanks, Larry." I leaned in and kissed him. The man blushed. After staring at my asshole and cumming in my pussy, he blushed because I kissed him. Go figure.

I picked up my clothes and retired to the bathroom to clean up. I had hair in my teeth and Larry's jizz dripping down my legs. When I finished and came out the room was empty. A pile of bills sat on the bed. They didn't have to pay so this must have been a tip for good service.

I bit my lip. I'm a full-service whore but I'm a good one.

I went downstairs to see if there were other customers.

Chapter three:

Dave:

I'd kissed Sally goodbye as she went to work. To say I was a little anxious is an understatement. I love her. She's a wonderful person who has had a rough life. I want her to be happy and find joy. And I want her to enjoy sex.

I'm probably a sick bastard. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who think of their women as things that can get 'dirty' or 'used' and never consider the same for themselves. I agree, women are different. They nurture and care for us, but they need to find their own joy, not what someone tells them it is.

Sally might not find her joy as a party girl at Elwood's. But she will know herself better, and she'll know I won't ever criticize her for wanting to try it. Or for wanting to continue working there.

But I'm a sick bastard. The thought of guys touching her and sticking their fingers and dicks into her, excites me. I want to see it. I want to watch her service her clients. I'm not supposed to go to Elwood's, but maybe I can slip in. I'm not a jock so no one there will know me. And if I don't make a fuss, no one will have a problem. I think.

I called in a favor from a classmate to baby sit Ally and I borrowed a car to go to Elwood's. I pulled around back. There was a pair of bulky men standing by the front door to the restaurant. The Diner side was dark and obviously closed. I parked in the employees' lot in the back near Sally's car.

The back door opened, and no one was in sight. Music blared from the club room along with noise of conversation and other, interesting, sounds. Beer and sex filled the air. I stayed in the shadows as I tried to find a place where I could see the action.

"Which one's yours?" A gruff voice startled me into stumbling into a wall. The fireplug of a woman with a cigarette dangling from her over rouged mouth glared at me.

"Margie?"

"That's me. Who's your girl?"

"I don't want to get her in trouble. She told me not to come here."

"Then why did you come?" Margie took the cigarette out of her mouth and blew a stream of smoke my way. "You gonna make a fuss because she's working tonight?"

"N... n...no." If I got Sally fired, she would be pissed. Then I whispered. "I just wanted to watch."

"Hmm. Well, we have a spot for your kind. It's five dollars for the night. Beer is a buck. You don't leave the room and you don't make a scene, or you and your girl get bounced."

"I can watch?" I dug in my pockets for my walking around money. Three dollar bills and a ten. I pushed the money into Margie's hands. "OK."

She shrugged and led me down a hallway and opened a door. Three steps led to another door. "I'll send beers through on the dumb waiter. Stay there until the night's over or else."

I nodded my head vigorously and climbed the stairs. The door opened into a wide and narrow room. The whole clubroom floor was visible with dozens of tables and girls walking between them. And girls giving lap dances. Another hallway led off to the back of the building with more glass walls. A couple of guys were standing there staring at the glass.

These had to be two-way mirrors. Were those the rooms Sally had said the girls used? I looked in the first one. An athletic man had a girl I didn't know on the bed with her legs up in the air while he pounded her hard. I could hear the sex noise, and her calling out her orgasm.

Where was Sally? Was she working one of these rooms? I got very excited.

"Who you looking for?" One of the men spoke to me as the girl he was watching cleaned herself after her customer left.

"S...Sally. Do you know her?"

"New girl?"

"Yeah. She started last night." I shivered.

"Her?" He pointed to a flight of stairs that led to a door marked VIP.

Sally had just closed the door and skipped down the stairs in a short skirt and a peasant top so thin I could see her nipples. Her skirt bounced, and I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing any panties.

12