Sally's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was so hard it ached. My jeans wouldn't tent no matter how hard my cock strained unless I was doubled over.

Sally walked over to the bar. The long two-way mirror wall behind the bar hid me while she spoke to Margie, who pointed to a table in the middle of the room with half a dozen jocks laughing and drinking beer. Sally picked up a pitcher of beer and sauntered over to the table. Yes, sauntered. She swung her hips and made sure her nipples poked through the thin material. When she bent over, unnecessarily, to pour beer for one of the boys, her skirt rode up over her bare ass.

The boy behind her ran his hands under her skirt. She wiggled a little and slapped his hand playfully. He pushed his chair back and invited her to give him a lap dance. Sally lifted an eyebrow at him as though to say, 'what kind of lap dance?' The boy responded by pulling a handful of bills from his pocket and placing it on the table. Sally set the beer on the table, put the money in one pocket and pulled a condom package out of the other. The boy shook his head and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

Sally turned to the other guys, asking I assume if someone else wanted a full-service lap dance. The rest of them reached for the condom. Sally smiled and passed out condoms to all of the boys, including the first one who pulled his erect cock out of his chinos and pulled the latex sheath over it. Sally pulled up her shirt so her breasts were fully exposed and straddled the boy.

He hadn't penetrated her yet, she sat high on his belly so he could suck on her nipples. She loves having her nipples sucked and teased. One of the other boys reached out and cupped the other breast. She shivered from his touch but pushed his hand away. She only wanted one customer at a time.

Her skirt had been hiked up to her hips and the boy pulled on both cheeks like he wanted to split her. She arched and put her hand between her legs to guide his cock into her tunnel of love. Her eyes closed as his cock pushed its way into her. She shifted back and forth as they settled together and then she began to work. Her ass came up with the cock slowly sliding out, then she slowly slid back down the rod. The boy's eyes were wide. Obviously, he struggled for control as she worked his cock on her G-spot.

Sally shivered and moaned. Her rhythm increased. The boy's hands dug into her cheeks. Then he must have slid a finger into her asshole. Sally isn't that fond of anal sex and ass play. I think he surprised her. She slammed down extra hard and started bucking and calling out. I could hear her through the glass as her orgasm exploded.

The boy must have lost his load at the same time. The pair of them went rigid and moaned for about a minute before she sank down on his shoulder. She had barely gotten settled when one of the others tapped her shoulder. He wanted to be next. She kissed her last customer on the mouth... I didn't know she would do that, but it was so erotic. Then she stood up for her next customer.

Sally had flooded the boy's lap with cum. His tan chinos were dark where she'd been sitting. She went 'oops' with her hand over her mouth in a pretty way. Sally had a brief conversation with the next boy and then led him to the bar where she got a key from Margie. I looked down the hallway. The first room was dark.

Then the light came on. Sally led her customer into the room and stripped off her skirt and top. I could see shiny spots on her legs from cumming and her pubic hair was already matted. The boy watched her with wide open eyes. She turned to face him and undid his belt.

"What do you want to do?" She asked as she unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor.

"I want you to suck me," he squeaked. "Then I want to fuck you doggie style. Can we do that?"

"Sure. Remember to tip your server afterwards." She dropped to her knees and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. His hands found the top of her head as she began to bob up and down on his shaft. Her back was to me, so I couldn't see the details, but I could see his reaction. When his eyes rolled back in his head and he began to slouch, I knew he was shooting his cum down her throat.

Sally pushed him back on the bed and looked up. Her lips were swollen and his wilting cock glistened with cum and spit. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked to keep it from deflating further. She rubbed her pussy with the other hand.

I'd never seen her so aroused, but she'd been at work for two hours and had sex with several men. I'd never been so aroused, watching her lick the boy's cock back to life, stroking herself until she shivered from her arousal. She dug a package out her skirt and ripped it open. His cock had been restored to its original substantial size. She covered it deftly with the condom.

"Ready?" She smirked at him and positioned herself on the bed, on her elbows and knees with her butt up in the air. He got behind her and rubbed her pussy until she moaned. Then he guided his cock into her. She arched her back as she received him. The headboard was just under the mirror, so I got to look Sally in the face as her client slammed his cock into her from behind. Her hands tore at the sheets, and she grunted with each stroke. Quickly her grunts became moans, and then she began to call out. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck.... Oh fuck me..." until the boy began slamming her faster and harder.

The screamed out their mutual orgasm. I was glad he was wearing a condom to catch the cum he was trying to pump into her. Then I thought about her dripping cum from her first encounter with Rob. That had been so hot, feeling her pussy slippery from her own juices and Rob's cum. And then mixing his cum with mine as I reclaimed her. Maybe she'd take one of these guys bareback tonight.

I came so hard in my pants, without trying. I sagged against the back wall as I came close to collapse. When I looked up, Sally's client had left the room. She stood there counting the bills the guy must have left for her. She straightened them and turned them around so all the faces were out and right-side up. Then she folded the money, it looked like forty or fifty bucks, and put it in the change purse she retrieved from a hidden pocket in her skirt.

She opened the door and went out into the bar area. The clock said 11:30. I needed to get back to Abby. Though how I'd cover the big wet spot on my jeans I didn't know. I slipped out the back door of the bar and into the parking lot.

Chapter Four:

Sally:

After the fifth guy wanted it doggie style in a room, my pussy was buzzing and aching, but the night wasn't even to the half-way mark. Margie wasn't at the bar to direct me to anyone in particular, so I looked around the floor. Most of the guys were watching the dancer on the stage but one table of six or seven guys had two girls servicing them and the other guys were waving money at me to come over. I nodded and checked out the scene.

I knew the girls, Georgia and April, who were lapdancing. Georgia with her short dark hair and perky breasts, had her back to her customer while she rode him. I could see his cock go into her pussy. I'd never watched anyone else have sex. It was exciting. April rode her man face to face and he sucked on her tits while she rode his shaft.

The one trying to get my attention already had his cock out of his pants and a pair of twenties in his fist. "You looking for a lapdance big boy?" I asked in what I hoped was a sultry voice. If I was going to be a whore, I wanted to be a good one.

"Yes, yes, please." This guy was smaller than the others. He looked too young to be in college, but it had to be OK because he was in here.

"Sure. Let's get a condom on that thing first," I knelt down in front of him and examined his cock. One touch of my hand and he started squirting on my face, and hands and chest. The streamers of cum on my light shirt made it transparent and sticky. I rolled my eyes. "Guess I'll have to work for the next one."

He giggled.

I sucked on his cock until it became rigid again, then I slipped on the condom. Guys were at least predictable. No wonder they call it a blow job. Cocks reinflate like you're pushing air into them.

With the condom on, I straddled him, collected the money in his hand, and directed his cock into my pussy. I was well lubricated so he slid right in. His cock head scraped across my G-spot and my pussy clenched. "Oh, gawd..." I groaned as the orgasm began again.

I didn't struggle for an orgasm. It was nearly continuous while I rocked on his cock, and he sucked my tits. His hands on my hips helped drive his cock home. I called out my pleasure. Georgia giggled and April started calling with me. "Oh gawd, Oh gawd... ohhhhhhhhh"

It was so crazy watching another girl cum while I was cumming. April's face screwed up like she was ready to cry or scream and she bounced frantically on her customer's cock. I almost lost my own orgasm when the look of fear came over the boy's face and then his eyes rolled back in his head as he joined April in the pounding.

My customer had been watching too and started slamming me up and down on his spike. He hit my clit somehow and my G-spot. I had been spasming but now I clenched hard. He strained to push his cock into me and I felt him pulsing and filling the condom.

"Oh gawd, Oh gawd..." I moaned as we both came down.

This is when the night started to get crazy.

April and Georgia moved on to new clients at other tables.

I serviced another boy at that table before I moved on. By one in in the morning most of the men and boys had been serviced, multiple times. I lost count of my customers, though I remember getting tipped well by nearly everyone. By the end of the night my book was full of names, my pussy was full of cum despite the requirement for condoms. And my secret pocket was stuffed with bills.

I presented the book to Margie who did a quick count of the signatures. I had twenty-five, though I hoped I hadn't fucked that many guys. I tried to count but I lost track around ten or twelve. I was sore all over, my clothes were covered in cum and Margie counted out a pile of twenty's. She looked at me. "We're charging the alumni $50 for each name in your book with the first 8 covered up front. That's the part you're getting paid tonight. You'll get a percentage the bonus once we negotiate with the alumni. These horny bastards might break the bank tonight."

"Damn near broke me," I said as I stuffed the money in with my tips. At least the tips would cover the extra work I did tonight.

I changed in the locker room. My soiled skirt and top were dumped in a hamper. I pulled on a pair of old panties I'd brought with me and stuffed them with toilette paper to catch the seepage. I threw on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. Then I drove home to my husband.

Dave was waiting for me when I came into the apartment. He sat at the table with a beer and watched me come in.

I stopped. This was it. Everything could come apart and it would be my fault.

"Come here," he said and patted his knee.

I dropped my bag on the table, sat my sore pussy on his knee and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are we OK?"

I was pretty sure he was drunk. Dave doesn't hold beer well.

"Did you know Elwood's has a viewing gallery?" His words did sound a little slurred. "Because some of the husbands and boyfriends like to watch?"

"No... How do you know?"

"I stopped by to see how you were doing. Margie put me in the viewing gallery. I saw you give a guy a lapdance, and then service a client in the bedroom. I had to leave because I messed my pants."

"You w...w...watched me?" I still hated the idea that Dave had seen me fuck Rob, but now this.

"Yes, I did. I made a mess in my pants and had to go home to relieve the babysitter. And there were a couple of other guys in there watching." Dave fiddled with my breasts. I flinched. Everything was a little tender. "Sorry, babe. I think I was more jealous of the other guys watching you, than of the guys having sex with you."

"Are you drunk?" I asked as I directed his hands to parts that weren't as tender.

"A little. That was intense."

"Yeah, pretty intense for me too."

"Do you have to do that again?"

I kissed him. "No. I don't. I did what I said I'd do. Doesn't mean I won't be asked."

"And will you?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to?" Dave's eyes were wide.

"Do you want me to?"

"I don't know..." Dave lost track of the conversation as I straddled him on the kitchen chair, sliding his hard cock into my well used pussy.

We both lost track of time for a while as we tried to break the kitchen chair. I came hard from the beginning to the end with my pussy aching as it spasmed around his gushing cock. Afterwards I couldn't move. I nuzzled under his chin. On the table was a wad of wrinkled and folded bills. I'd counted out nearly a thousand dollars for the nights work and there was still a bonus to be distributed.

The best sex I'd had was with Dave. Nearly every man had ridden my orgasm, but Dave is the only one who makes me feel whole.

Maybe I won't go back. I didn't promise Margie I'd work weekends all the time. The money I'd made this weekend would keep us going until Dave graduated anyway.

And Rob would be there for a little side work if I needed it.

12