All Comments on 'Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 4'

by SallyJam

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story

excellent story got me going.

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
A ripping good yarn

...looking forward to the New Year's party

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
SLUT!

Hopefully she'll sitting in a hotel room, or back at mom and dad's, wondering when the divorce will be final, before the next party.

tessiatessiaover 19 years ago
Good story

My husband and I both enjoyed reading the series. we like to take turns reading parts to one another.I wonder why night owl reads it than says bad things of it. Must be the guilt of a wanker.

tessia

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Tom is and incredible man

How could a man let his wife do what she does on the job and love it. They didn't cum in her in the office, but watch out at the New Year's Party. They could take all their vengeance on her then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hard to comment

It hard to comment on Tom's hehavior at the office party, but it is only a matter of time before Sally tells him to hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just another queer

That likes to jack off and watch other men fuck his wife.

wifwatwifwatover 18 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh yeah and Tom has to work with these men every

If I woirked for a shit lite him I would come in every morning and stand over him and take my dick out and piss all over him. He would deserv it. Real stupid story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

loved the story--would love to rad about the new year's party--you should include photos as well. everytime I read this I get real excited and jealous this didn't happen to me and my wife!!!!!1 of best stories i have ever read!!!

j.

bally_hoo_1@yahoo.com

HJMHJMabout 17 years ago
Idiot

Any man that would allow his wife to have sex with his personnel should not be in a management position. The legal and ethical ramifications are unbelieveable. Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it more please!!

i would love to think my wife has behaved like this at some of the mant office parties she has been to she is 46 now! greguk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yep I am proud, my wife is the company slut.

I can walk into the room tall and proud and be the boss, with every man and woman there knowing my wife spreads for them when she doesnt know I am around. Yep its great being a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent Read!

I read this story after "The Last Night of Freedom". Excellent take on cuckold and seduction. I enjoyed this story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mmm...my kind of woman

Sallyjam....this was an exciting series...I loved the whole premise, the husband not knowing about his sexy wife, and the wife not giving anything away, making her husband hard by implying, but never admitting.......

I love that she was needing to experience the other men in the office, and how slutty she was...

Don't even pay attention to the negative comments...many men like myself derive unbelievable excitement from this kind of scenario....and we love our wives for being this way , too...keep writing...I'll read them all.......thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
After three good build up chapters

I was real disappointed with the very unrealistic, and not so erotic finale. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I know that this is just fiction

but there are several readers here that actually wished they had a wife like this. Sick fucks. Man it takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why

Did some of you guys read this story if you did not want to hear about what we know from Chap one was going to happen?

Was a good story w/ a great buildup to an ok ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they say

they say you are what you eat or what you think, in both cases you are a pig.

slippery7slippery7over 14 years ago
excellent story!

I loved the whole story...the way you built it up...her husband not knowing for sure what Sally had really done in the past, but getting turned on by the thought that she really did do them....

Sally sounds sooo hot....her husband is a lucky man, that's for sure......

I love your stories, very erotic and well-written.....keep it up!!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Garbage as well as a piece of shit!!

HAARPHAARPover 11 years ago
Well ....

The story was one of the best I have ever started to read but of the worth that disappointed me! My caring man, trustful innocent hero of the story, gets nothing of all he had not, nothing even being pride of a faithful wife! And suddenly change into a looser cuckold husband that his love of a wife being fucked by a bunch of guys that he happened to be their boss! Like there is no tomorrow and no other Monday of working in sell … yet for nothing!!

He could set up her wife to be fucked and enjoy it and we did as well! But plane was something else!! …

If he would find out how such as whore her wife was and she was fucking every single man in department every single day !! and he would enjoy it so we would do !! that would be a goal for my hero that he was done !!

Thanks and I enjoy it as much as I spend lots of time with my awful English writing trying to make you understand what I mean 

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The story is not quite finished

When the husbands' pride and self respect awoke within him he did the only possible thing that a man, married to a cheating slut could do. He filed for divorce.

The end.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
You bad slut, Sally. That's filthy behavior.

I guess hubby's a fucking limpdick, huh? But still..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sally has just shit all over her husband and any respect for her he has left

Sally turned out to be a completely self absorbed, cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

wimp ass cuckold tale, not worthy to be called erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So another cheating slut

And her disrespected cucky husband. Maybe if you had told this story in a clever fashion. Maybe if you had made the characters jump off the page. But since you didn't this was neither interesting nor entertaining. A "1".

AlmostAnythingGoesAlmostAnythingGoesover 9 years ago
Great Story

Your writing is excellent. The characters and plot were believable except maybe Jim. He seemed to me to be more of a caricature of an office bore/dog. But I suppose he needed to be that way to help move the story toward the hot conclusion. I rated the story with 5 stars, and wish there were a few more chapters of where their adventure leads next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 5 please

Really love your writing, especially the way the stories interlink. Enough description to make the mind race, without giving so much that no imagination is required. Brilliant every one. More please. If you have any other unpublished ones, love to read them. hail4leather@hotmail.co.uk

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Really??

Unbelievable the guys would fuck the boss's wife. Also unbelievable wife would fuck every male Hubby supervised. But, the chapters were well written.

Tags: Authors, please list your tags so Lit. doesn't insert the kind of crap you see in this story's tags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
me too:)

Ive been sally a few times :) crissy

crmaster/xhamster

crissysbigclit/tumbler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sickness can be fatal

Hope you get well soon. Try resting your writing hand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just another cheating whore of a wife and closet cuckold of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yet

Yet another spinedles husband,but what sort of man is he to set his wife up like that.She could end up pregnant and by the way his work colleagues share it around with anSTD.Did the brain dead arsehole not think of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

What a cuck, no more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wankers rejoice another weak wimpy husband story

Another one, another weak wimpy husband with a slut wife. No man would put up with this especially with it also impacting how he is perceived at work. Yuck, do we have to have so many writers that have never met. Real Man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugh!

Please put the fuckers out of our misery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complex Situation

Wow! He set it all up to find out the truth about the Christmas party from several years ago. Now, she actually did what he had been fantasizing about! And she's ready for a repeat performance at the New Years Eve party!

He felt a cocktail of conflicting emotions, but in the end he wanted to be cuckolded and he finally was! I'm sure that after all their pillow talk, she knew he was ready to accept his place as a cuckold. She gave him quite a Christmas present!

While I never came right out and asked my wife to cuckold me, we did reach a place in our relationship where it was probably obvious to her. So, she allowed herself to be brutally gang banged at one of our backyard BBQ-pool parties. She came a dozen times in one hour as seven guys took turns with her!

She had invited twice as many men as girls to our party; and the girls left early. She wore a skimpy bikini that became transparent when wet. And she flirted and kissed the men shamelessly during the whole party.

She knew I was watching from behind a large bush beside the corner of our house. After the men had gone home she beckoned for me to come over. She was lying on a large comfortable chaise lounge with cum dripping out of her cunt. Her hair was a mess and her body was sweaty.

She had me kneel down and lick every drop of their cum out of her bored-out cunt. She has given her cunt up to so many other guys since then it is ridiculous! We both love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

puke

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good tale, What a fuckin twat the husband is, wife is a slut and his co workers know he is a loser, hope she dumps him and gets a man, people like him should find a tall building and jump off, reduce the carbon footprint if nothing else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous