Sally's Last Day Ch. 05

Story Info
Sally has another last day.
4.9k words
4.7
8.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week prior to the Hugo Simpson Xmas function, the office rumour mill was that Sally was single. A couple of the guys were lining up to ask Sally out for that function. Peter knew he had to get in fast.

At the next discussion in his office he casually asked "will you be going to the Christmas function next week?"

"Yes" Sally answered.

"Would you accompany me?" Peter asked hopefully.

The look on Sally's face to the request suddenly made the conversation feel awkward. She gave an embarrassed smile.

"I'm sorry. I will be accompanied by a guy I have known for a while. When I broke up with Charles, he came around and comforted me. I guess he got me at a weak moment. I'm sorry." Sally said with a comforting look.

Sally saw how disappointed Peter was and she felt guilty. She quickly added "You were also a great help to me when I needed it most. I greatly appreciate what you have done for me. I owe you a lot." Sally hated that it sounded like an afterthought.

"That's okay," Peter nodded and paused. "I think we can win this case. They are defending in the hope of coming to a pre-trial agreement which would probably be less than if we went to trial and won, but it would mean a lot less work." Peter was relieved to have changed the subject.

"Well Sally, you better go and put the finishing touches on this case and with a little luck we will have it completed early next year," Peter said trying to look casual.

At the Christmas function, Sally and Peter were allocated seats at the same table. Sally was wearing a black dress with white polka dots, showing a tasteful amount of cleavage. She looked quite stunning, accompanied by her partner, who looked like another basketballer.

Peter was on his own and spent most of the evening doing what executives do, mingle with all the guests. Sally felt empty. She wondered if she should have accompanied Peter. Then she looked at her partner and decided he was a more appropriate fit for her. No complicated office romance.

The day before Christmas, the practice was only open for half the day. This gave everyone the afternoon off to do pre-Christmas tasks. On their way out everyone wished each other Merry Xmas, before they headed to a bar for drinks. On her way out Sally saw Peter sitting at his desk, looking out the window.

"Merry Christmas Peter" Sally said as she approached his desk.

'Merry Christmas Sally. I hope you enjoy your holiday break" Peter said as he rose to kiss Sally politely. "You have any plans over the holiday?"

"I'll just be spending a quiet time with the beau. You getting up to anything?" Sally asked.

"I'll use the time to do some song writing. I need more piano practice. I don't see myself as a lifetime lawyer. The name on the title head is not mine, it's my father's. It was my father who helped build this practice. He wanted me to follow him. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. When he thought I was good enough, he sold me his share of the business and retired. I am good at being a lawyer, but it does not define me. Many of us do what we have to do to achieve a goal. My thing is music. What is your thing Sally?" Peter asked.

"I'm not sure I have a thing. Maybe it's cooking, but I do like listening to music. Anyway, I have someone waiting for me. Enjoy your break. Let me give you a hug." Sally gave Peter a hug and a peck on the cheek, before scampering out of the office.

Everyone returned from the holidays refreshed. A few weeks later the bank case was settled on favourable terms. The litigation section gathered in Peter's office for a celebratory drink at the close of day.

Everyone was happy and office morale was high. When staff finished their drinks they started going home. Sally stayed back to keep Peter company.

"That case gave us a good payday. Thank you for bringing me in on it. Today was the best day of my career." Sally was feeling proud of her work and contented with her job.

"Yes, that was a good case for us," Peter reflected. "It will give a big boost to this year's financials. It will be a good time for me to sell my share in Hugo Simpson and move onto other things. I've had a chat with the other Partners, I will be leaving at the end of the month."

Sally was shocked. "Are you sure you want to quit now. You're so young."

Sally felt deflated. She felt she was being abandoned. She had come to rely on Peter, to know he would always be there for her. She almost cried.

"I've made enough. I am now able to move to the next stage of my life. I'm sure my Late father would understand. He also loved music."

"I'd hate to see you to go. I love working for you." Sally implored looking sadly into Peter's eyes. Trying to use her guiles to get him to stay.

"Thank you Sally. I've already sold my share to the other Partners. I believe they will be offering a Junior Partnership to the incoming Head of Litigation."

Sally slumped back in her chair. She drained her glass. "I better go home. Good night Peter" Sally said and walked out of the office dejectedly.

When Peter's last day at Hugo Simpson arrived. A farewell luncheon was organized at a restaurant located on the ground floor of the building. The mood was very relaxed and informal.

Sally was feeling miserable. She didn't bother with make-up and dressed frumpy that day. It was a cold day. She was in a black mid-length pleated skirt with a white jumper and flat shoes. She still looked hot. All that materiel could not hide full breasts, round hips and great ass.

Peter was not scheduled to do any work on his last day. He spent the morning boxing his personal belongings and papers for pickup by a courier. He was dressed casually for the day; jeans and polo-shirt.

Since returning from the holiday break Sally treated Peter like he was in her past. She paid little attention to him since she knew he was leaving. She had moved on with her life.

Peter could never forget their meeting in the subway. He did feel a little heartbroken. It was an unrequited lust. He packed with a sense of melancholy over leaving his old life behind.

Sally sensed Peter's melancholy on his last day. She did want him to be happy. She stopped sulking about him leaving. With lunchtime approaching, she went to Peter's office and helped him pack up fast so they could go to lunch early.

"Come on let's go to lunch. We'll have a little drink before the others arrive. I'll pack the rest for you in the afternoon." Sally said as she bundled Peter out of his office and into the elevator.

Sally turned on the charm. She could dominate the room when she wanted to. Peter followed Sally into the elevator. She stepped to the back and turned and looked at him with a smile. For a moment he wondered if she meant for him to kiss her. He pursed his lips instead.

As the lift travelled from the top floor to the basement restaurant, it began to take on passengers. Sally moved towards Peter to make room. Her arm brushed against his. The lift was stopping at a number of floors as it went down. It became quite crowded. A woman stood in front of Peter and moved back towards him. Sally glanced at Peter. Their eyes met and Sally giggled.

Sally kept up the teasing. As they stepped out of the lift, Sally brushed her nipples on Peter's arm. Peter felt the flick of her nipple through the sheer bra she was wearing.

"Go take your seat, I'll get you a drink" Sally offered.

Peter was pleased Sally was giving him her attention. He would miss working with her.

Sally returned with an ice bucket carrying a bottle of champagne. She poured a couple of generous glasses.

"Let's drink to your future endeavours." Sally said softly and gulped down half the glass. The champagne hit the spot. She felt very relaxed.

Peter took a large gulp to be polite. He lapped up the attention Sally was giving him. She was all 'touchy/feely' placing her hand on his arm frequently. She was flirting unashamedly, by the time the rest of the office arrived, they were acting like a couple.

Sally was encouraged that Peter had pepped up. She felt emboldened. She wanted more of this.

As the luncheon progressed, Sally became more confident and bold. Under the table she would touch Peter's leg with her knee. She even went so far as to place her hand on his thigh in the course of an excited conversation. She was just a little drunk she told herself.

Peter was drunk. To him, Sally was looking better than she had ever looked. He happened to brush her hip with the outside of his right hand. Sally hesitated, she wondered if she should wind it back.

She got up and went to the restroom to take stock. Did she want him? Where is she going with this? She decided she was leading him on and she had to stop. Sally returned to the table more temperate, she was not going to be the flirty party girl.

Peter noticed that Sally had gone cold. He thought maybe he was not paying her enough attention. He started being more attentive towards her, but Sally became coy. It was all getting too complicated. Peter gave up.

After having had good food and drink, paid for by the Partners, everyone rose to leave.

Sally looked at Peter and smiled to let him know she was still there for him. Peter was not that drunk that he could not walk but Sally wrapped her arm around him anyway and walked him to the lift. He did not complain, he enjoyed having her arm wrapped around him.

Once more they were in a crowded lift. Everyone was merry. Sally had parked Peter against the back wall and stood in front of him. She was a little drunk.

Being the same height as Sally, Peter was looking at the back of Sally's head. It seemed very close. He was sure he felt her big butt brush against his cock. Once more there was a light bump against his cock. His cock started to get stiff. The stiffer his cock became, the harder it pressed into Sally's butt. She did not move away.

The lift journey ended too soon. Sally moved forward as they all alighted from the lift. Peter experienced muscle memory of their meeting in the subway. That seemed a long time ago, perhaps the best of their time together.

Sally continued on ahead and then turned to catch Peter staring at her wiggling butt cheeks. "Come on. We can finish packing your stuff." She said with a knowing smile. She was going to make this a happy day for him.

When everything was packed, the office gathered for the farewell speeches.

"I've really loved working with you. This is a great team. I wish you all happiness in whatever you do. Please join me in my office for drinks and a bite to eat before you leave. Thank you for making my life better." Peter said as he finished his farewell speech.

It had been a long day of drinking for Peter. He did not hold his drink very well. He was blind drunk. After closing time, only the executives and Sally remained in Peter's office. Peter stepped out for a while to empty his bladder, when he returned his former partners were gathering to leave. They gave farewell handshakes and hugs. Peter was exhausted, he sat down on the visitors' sofa and dozed off.

"Let him have a nap. I'll order a taxi for him." Sally told the room in a hushed tone as they filed out.

Sally returned to her desk to finish off the day's paperwork. Before long she had finished and packed up. She was about to order a taxi but decided to check on Peter first. He was still comatose

"Peter, are you ready to go?" Sally asked as she tapped his shoulder. No response.

Sally remembered she was in that state on her last day at Lewis & Assoc. That was a wild sexy day. She still used that day in her fantasies.

"Hey Peter, wake up." Sally said nudging him. He did not budge. Sally went to tap him once more but fell forward, her breasts mashing against Peter's face. She had a flash memory of the train ride. She was more drunk than she realized. She was breathing heavily.

Sally sighed as she looked at Peter sleeping when they are alone, in the right time and the right place.

"Peter, your timing is always wrong. I'm ready for you." Sally murmured, exasperated.

She did not want to miss this opportunity. She mashed her breasts on Peter's face again; and grabbed his head and nuzzled it between her tits. She smiled at the fun she was having. She could re-enact her train fantasy.

Sally determinedly mounted the sofa, straddling the comatose Peter, resting her butt on his lap. She looked into his face. She stuck out her drunken tongue and licked his lips, before sticking her tongue in his mouth. She was stinking of grog, and so was he. She gave him another big sloppy, drunken kiss. Leaving her spittle all over his mouth. Sally was loving the way she was able to use him.

Sally's heat was getting up. She body was quivering. She grabbed Peter's head and crushed his mouth with hers, really mauling him like a groupie would maul a rock star. When she broke off, she had a sense of what Tom Lewis did when she was comatose in his office. It took her aback for a moment.

Sally took a deep breath "was this the right thing to do? Was she exploiting Peter the way Tom exploited her?" She decided "no". She had never had any sexual contact with Tom, nor did she want that contact. She and Peter had fucked before; and she knew Peter wanted to fuck her again. Why not give him a going away present?

Sally stood up and removed her jumper and tossed it on the floor. She unclipped her bra, her firm breasts bounced free and jiggled. She reached down and removed her stocking and panty. She lifted her long pleated skirt and planted her bare pussy on the lap of the comatose Peter.

"Peter wake up." She whispered. She was feeling drunk and affectionate. She leant forward and kissed him again. She took one of his hands and rubbed her breasts with it. It didn't feel the same.

Sally got off the sofa and undid Peter's belt. She undid his jeans. She grabbed the bottom of the jeans and slid them off. It nearly pulled him off the sofa. She pulled off his boxer shorts. "This is fun" she thought to herself. She got on her knees and took Peter's dick in her hand. She wondered if he was awake.

She placed her mouth at the tip of his cock and licked it. She gave it a few tugs to help it along. It did nothing. She opened her warm mouth and wrapped her lips around the limp dick. She slowly worked her mouth on the cock. Licking the underside and letting her saliva coax it to life. It did not take her long to bring that cock to life. The cock was getting stiff and long. She could pump it with her hand while sucking on it.

From experience Sally remembered that it was about this time that she awoke when Tom Lewis molested her while she slept.

Sally took her mouth off the dick and watched Peter's face as she pumped her hand on that slippery dick. "He must be enjoying it, in some fantasy dream." She thought. She gave the cock a few more vigorous pumps before putting it back in her mouth.

Saliva was drooling from Sally's mouth. She mounted the sofa, her thighs straddling the sleeping Peter. She planted a big sloppy, drunken saliva kiss on Peter's mouth. She made sure she stuck her tongue in as deep as she could.

While mashing Peter's mouth, Sally reached down and played with her pussy. She cupped her clit and gave it a good rub, it was nice and hot and wet. She took the stiff hot cock in her hand and placed it in the crease of her pussy. She pumped her hips to slide her pussy along the length of the cock. She was wet and the cock was slippery. Sally was in a good rhythm. Her clitoris was all over that dick. This was good foreplay. She felt a tingle.

No time to dally. Sally quickly placed the tip of the cock at her sex hole. She slowly lowered herself on it. The penetrating slide felt good. She had never fucked anyone while she was this drunk. She was very relaxed. In...in...in...it went. Sally had taken it all in one push.

"I hope you are getting this in whatever you are dreaming." Sally whispered.

She raised and lowered herself a few times to get the angle right. It felt smooth and hot. Sally leant forward and held the sleeping man in her arms. Her hips pumping up and down, massaging that pole. Her breath relaxed and warm. This was such a nice cosy fuck. Sally wondered if she would wake Peter up if she was vigorous in her fucking of the comatose lawyer.

Sally did not feel a need to wake Peter, she was happy to fuck him just as he was.

Peter gave out a sigh. It startled Sally. She stopped. She licked his lips and kissed him again. No reaction. She rode the dick a little faster, she wanted it so bad she was ready to cum 5 minutes ago when she sucked his dick. Her pussy was tingling again. Sally wrapped her arms around Peter and held him tightly. Her pussy convulsed...and convulsed. She held her breath until her muscles relaxed and she could breath again.

"Yes..." Sally groaned. She enjoyed that, it was bittersweet. She wished she had the courage to just wake Peter up and fuck him good. Surely he would not have rejected her, everyman in the office wants to fuck her.

Peter's cock started to shrink from lack of stimulation.

Sally kissed Peter sweetly. She put her clothes back on and somehow managed to get Peter's jeans back on. She went and called a cab.

This time she went and vigorously shook Peter to wake him up. He woke up feeling good. He was aware of saliva on his face and wondered if he had been drooling in his sleep.

"Looks like I made a mess in my sleep. Has everyone gone home? I'm sorry. I drank too much and made a fool of myself." Peter thought he must've made a fool of himself by pissing in his pants. His dick was wet.

"Don't worry! Everyone had a great time today. You had a wonderful farewell." Sally was not lying, she just wished Peter was conscious during the sex.

"Your taxi is waiting downstairs, and so is my man. Let's go." Sally gathered her bag and took Peter's arm.

A few weeks later the new Head of Commercial Litigation arrived. It was Tom Lewis. He had sold his practice and he had been employed by the new partners in the hope his brand of sleazy operation would bring in more profits.

Sally began to dread going to work. She spent her day staying away from Lewis, she would definitely avoid being alone in the room with him. He would stare and ogle her whenever he saw her. It made Sally feel dirty. She knew he would eventually make an inappropriate sexual advance. If he did so, she was going to report him for sexual harassment to get rid of him.

One Friday she decided to set some bait. Sally wore a figure hugging white mini-dress. It showed no panty line and every part of her body wiggled in that dress. She did not think the dress was appropriate for work, but she made out like she was dressed for a Friday night out on the town. She would make her move after lunch. The best spot being the storeroom. It had dull lighting and was ideal for a sexual ambush.

Sally was nervous about what she was going to do, but the worst thing that could happen would be she gets groped. She was sure Tom Lewis could not resist cornering a woman in the storeroom.

Sally saw Lewis returning from lunch. She left her desk and walked ahead of him, making sure she wiggled her butt as she did so. Lewis was quick to notice Sally's butt. He had been mentally fucking her butt all morning.

Lewis followed the honey trail to the storeroom. In the dull light, he saw Sally bend over slowly, rummaging in a box of pens. Tom shut the door and quietly stepped behind Sally. He pressed his crotch against her beautiful butt. Sally immediately stood upright and turned around.

"Don't do that" Sally said with false indignation. "I'll report you for harassment."

"Don't you want to earn some dirty money?" He whispered as he pushed her to the nearest corner of the storeroom. He stepped close and pressed her against the wall. "You've been wanting someone to grope you all morning, haven't you? You are dressed to fuck. You may as well get some money for it." He pushed his face into hers searching for her mouth. She turned her head away.

12