Sally's Last Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't do that. Leave me alone." Sally said breathlessly as she tried to push past him. "This is sexual harassment."

"Was it sexual harassment when I paid you $5000 and fucked your ass?" Tom grabbed Sally's wrists viciously and pinned them to the wall above her head. He then pressed his body against her, bringing his face close to hers. Sally turned her face away from him.

He pressed his hot mouth close to her ear and whispered "$2000...you can't say no to that. Come on beautiful, give me some pussy. You don't need to take it up the ass."

He forced his leg between her thighs, prying them apart. "Don't you want to earn some extra money?" He whispered in her ear. He moved to kiss her again. She turned her face away. He pressed his lips against the side of her face and licked her. He grabbed a breast in each hand and roughly massaged them. He squeezed them hard.

"Stop it!" Sally said in pain.

"Come on, $2,000 for a good fuck. Here and now. A quick one" he whispered, his hot breath in her ear.

Sally pushed his hands off her breasts and tried to push him away.

Tom was too big, too strong. He held Sally in one arm, while he cupped his hand under the hem of her tight white dress. He violently hoisted the hem over Sally's waist it to expose Sally's thong. "My, you are ready to be fucked aren't you?" He said breathlessly.

He roughly felt for her cunt. It was warm. He tugged her thong down and cupped her vagina. He rubbed her vagina to make it moist.

Sally wriggled to try and get free.

"If you want it rough, I can make it rough" Tom said with menace. He brought his face close to hers. "You want it rough?" He sneered.

That scared Sally.

With her dress hitched up over her waist, Tom pressed Sally against the wall. He had her how we wanted her. He placed his hand back on her vagina and rubbed it to try and get her going. It wasn't working. He gave up. While holding Sally in his right arm, he cupped her right leg with his left hand and lifted the leg to spread her open.

With one leg held in the air, Sally couldn't move, she felt helpless.

Tom bent his knees as he reached for his cock and positioned it at the opening of her cunt.

Sally felt fear, but having been caught in her own trap she could not scream. Sally's pussy was completely exposed to Tom's big fat cock.

"Tom, don't do it. Please." It hurt as he tried to squeeze his fat cock into her without foreplay. "Tom, suck me first...spit on it" she whispered breathlessly.

Lewis smile. He felt he had broken her. Still holding Sally's arms against the wall, Tom quickly knelt in front her and sunk his tongue into her cunt as far as it would go.

Sally resigned herself to being fucked. She had to make the best of the situation. She pressed her cunt into his face and raised herself onto her toes. She slowly humped his mouth. He ran his tongue along the inside of her pussy, until her wetness and his saliva became as one. Tom knew which buttons to push.

"We don't have all day honey. I want to do you quick and dirty, with your clothes on." He lifted her left leg again, but this time he placed it on his shoulder as he rose to his feet. Sally was completely spread. One foot on the floor, the other up in the air, pressed against her body.

Pinned against the wall, with her legs spreadeagled, Sally was completely vulnerable. All she could do was take it. Tom's fat cock was like a heat seeking missile, it just seemed to know where Sally's hot pussy was.

He pushed his fat knob at her hot, saliva coated entrance. Sally grimaced. She raised herself onto her toes to avoid deep penetration, but it was no use. Tom had somehow forced his cock into her. He started to push it in deeper with short strokes.

Sally rested her arms on his shoulders so she could lift herself onto her toes. Tom cupped her thighs and lifted her off the floor. He held her against the wall, she was now his. He slowly pushed up into her. He pushed and pushed until he was in balls deep and she was pinned to the wall.

"You like it rough, don't you?" Tom whispered, his hot breath in her ear. He now started pounding her with long savage strokes. Each stroke made her body quiver and knocked the breath out of her lungs.

Sally clenched her eyes shut. Her mouth was gaping open with the intensity of the pounding. She lowered her head forward onto Tom's chest. It wasn't long before her pussy adjusted to the pounding. She imagined it was Peter fucking her in the storeroom. She wished she have fucked Peter in the storeroom. Yes, she could fantasise that. That fantasy caused her to wrap her legs around Lewis and arch her back. Lost in the fantasy Sally pushed her breast forward for gentle licking and sucking.

Lewis opened his mouth to accept the tit being push out for him. He bit it and sucked it, leaving saliva stains on the front of Sally's white dress. It brought the lust out in him. He stuck his tongue into Sally's gaping mouth, drooling his spittle into her. Sally turned her head away.

Tom now strained to pounded her as deep as he could. His cock was raging and the forbidden office sex made this sex the most intense he has had. He was ravaging Sally and he did not care about the consequences. As he was about to come, he let go of Sally's leg and cupped his hands around her butt cheeks. He lifted her up onto his cock. He came deep inside her. He then ground her against the wall as he pumped every last drop of cum into her stretched out pussy. With cum leaking out of Sally's pussy, he released his grip. Lewis was done with her.

Sally could not get away from Tom Lewis fast enough. She pushed him away and a string of sperm trickled out as he popped out of her hole. She quickly adjusted her clothes and covered her face with her hands.

"Don't touch me again" Sally said through clenched teeth, before she quickly left the storeroom.

Lewis could not understand. He thought he had given her a good fuck and she enjoyed it. Nevertheless, his legal mind prompted him to do an electronic transfer of $2,000 into her account when he got back to his desk.

The next business day Sally complained to Liz Dickson about the sexual harassment. The partners realized they had made a mistake in bringing in Lewis. Lewis defended by saying he had previously paid her for sex, so he was merely revisiting that arrangement. Rumours of Lewis being a sexual predator were finally confirmed in legal circles. His big time career was over. He was ejected from the partnership, but Sally's reputation also suffered.

Sally could not stay on and had to resign. She was given a good work reference and was able to get a position in a small suburban practice. The money was a lot less and her lifestyle was more modest. But this allowed her more leisure time which she spent with her friend Emma.

12