Sally's Last Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked into Peter's eyes. "My ass is ready for your dick. I want you to fuck my ass. What would be good is if Sally fucked your ass while you are fucking mine. Have you been ass fucked before?"

"No I haven't" answered Peter coyly.

"It's called pegging. Sally is going to peg you. You'll love it." Emma assured him.

"Oh yes. You'll love it," echoed Sally.

Emma led Peter to the bedroom. She got on her knees and spat on Peter's cock. She then gripped the cock and gave it a few tugs, spreading the spit along the length. Sally stood beside Peter. Emma took the dildo in her mouth and bobbed her head on the dildo, lubricating that as well. She then got on all fours on the bed. "Come do me. Do me hard".

Peter got on the bed and knelt behind Emma. He rubbed his cock along her butt crack. She grabbed a pillow and put her head on it, sticking her butt high into the air. Peter lined his knob up with Emma's anus. It was puckered from having had the dildo in it earlier.

"Wait," Sally directed Peter. She dribbled some spit on the entrance and smeared it over the puckered bum hole, and smiled at Peter.

Peter leaned back and kissed Sally.

Emma looked back at them. She reached back and spread her buns apart. This opened the entrance up, showing a pink ring where the dildo had worked her loose.

Peter put his big knob on her brown hole and pressed gently. His hard cock bent, it did not go in.

Sally grabbed his dick aggressively and gave it a few tugs. "Fuck her, she wants it. Go on, stick it in!" She put the cock back at the entrance. This time Peter pressed harder and initially Emma's bum moved away before it stopped and opened to let him in.

"ooff...that feels bigger than it looks. God!" Emma clutched the bed sheet next to her head. Her knuckles were white. "oooff...put more spit on it"

Sally dribbled some spit on Peter's dick.

Emma raised herself to arms length and slowly pushed back on the cock. She took in half the length then put her head back on the pillow. Peter held onto her hips and gently did some slow short strokes.

"I know what it needs." Sally said. She picked up the bottle of lubricant. She pulled Peter's dick out of Emma's stretched bum hole and smeared a light coating of the oil on the dick. She then poured some on Emma's anus. "Shove it into her." Sally encouraged Peter.

The warm liquid on Emma's bum hole felt good. "What kind of weekend did you come prepared for Sal?" Emma asked with a giggle.

Peter put his cock on the entrance and leant on it. It slid in and kept on going. Peter was in deep. He pulled back a little and did some short strokes. He kept sliding deeper and deeper with each stroke. Emma's eyes were shut and she was biting her lip.

Sally reached round Emma's front and started to rub her clit and pussy lips.

Emma arched her back to expose more of her rectum to penetration. The rest of Peter's cock slipped into her. His balls were resting on Emma's soft bum cheeks. He now did some slow long strokes. She was comfortable with the penetration. He held her hips and did faster strokes.

Peter leant forward and placed his hands on the bed. Emma lowered herself onto her stomach, with her butt stuck up for fucking. Peter lay on her in the push-up position, with her legs between his. He now slowly raised and lowered his cock into her ass, his hips gracefully swaying. He kept going faster with longer strokes. He was bouncing off Emma's firm butt.

Emma was feeling that fuck from the tips of her toes to the hairs standing on the back of her neck. "That's it." Emma raised her ass and then pressed her cunt against the bed to get pressure on her clit. Peter lay on top of her pressing her body to the bed.

Sally sidled up to Peter and whispered in his ear "trust me." He turned to face her and she stuck her tongue into his mouth. "trust me' she repeated. She dribbled oil onto her finger and smeared some on Peter's anus. She then stuck the tip of her finger into his ass.

Peter turned his head and said "Sally be gentle. Don't do me hard like you did Emma. I'm just a man."

Sally laughed.

Sally then stuck the rest of the finger in and finger fucked him, like she did to Emma. Emma knew what was happening, it was a fantasy she and Sally had often discussed, but they could never find the right man for it.

Peter knew the rectum is an erogenous zone so he did not worry. He was interested in seeing how it would feel. He liked the intense pleasure it gave him.

Emma slipped her hand under her body and started to masturbate, while she had a dick stuck in her ass.

When Sally thought Peter was ready, she put an oil coating on the dildo and lay it in Peter's butt crack. She then lay on top of him and humped his crack. It felt wonderful. She always wanted to be able to ride a man's butt cheeks and she was doing that.

"I hope you are using the small dildo Sal?" asked a teasing Emma.

"I hope you are enjoying the cock in your ass Emm" Sally replied.

The friction on his butt crack kept Peter's hardon stiff in Emma bum.

"Ready for some pegging?" Sally whispered in Peter's ear.

Sally lined up the dildo with his anus and pushed. It did not go in. "Relax honey. It won't hurt". Peter relaxed and she tried again. The tip slid in. She gave a couple of short strokes. "It's only a small one honey. Not as big as the cock you have in Emma's tight bum hole." With that she slid more of the slippery dildo into Peter.

Peter felt like his cock had become harder and longer. Emma groaned. Sally was excited about fucking Peter up his ass. She let her body drop and slammed the rest of the dildo in.

"Oh fuck!" Peter said as his body stiffened.

Emma felt the thrust flow into her ass. Emma smiled. "That felt good Sal" she said.

Sally had her lust up. Peter's ass was hers and she was going to dish out a fucking. Sally was lying flush on Peter's back, her arms cupped around his chests and her mouth behind his ear. She kissed and licked his ear.

Sally's big round breasts were pressed against Peter. Her hot crotch was pressed into his butt. She had gone as deep as she could go with the dildo. She now ground it into his ass. She pressed every bit of her delicious body against his. She was loving this special fuck.

Peter raised himself on his forearms to take some weight off Emma. The rectal stimulation had made his dick harder and more sensitive. He enjoyed having the dildo in his ass.

Sally loved having her body pressed against him. She rubbed her stiff nipples on Peter's back as she ground that dildo in his ass. She could feel Emma's body respond to his cock in her ass.

Peter was not making any strokes. He was letting Sally's strokes push him into Emma's oiled up butt. Peter put his hand under Emma to grab her tits. She lifted her body to give him more access. He gave them a good squeeze and kissed the back of her neck.

Emma contracted her rectum tight around Peter's dick. He lay on her with his cock in her ass and left it to Sally to drive that dildo into his butt hole until he came. Sally started pumping his ass faster.

Emma's fingers were on her clit. She rubbed it and massaged it. With the cock stimulating her ass it did not take long for her to cum. Peter felt the convulsion in Emma's rectum. Her rectum grabbed his dick.

Sally sensed Emma was cumming. She drove the strapon all the way into Peter's butt and ground it in.

Peter never felt such intense sex. The dildo in his ass caused his cock to stiffen and extend to full length. There was a just little spurt of cum, until Sally pulled back to relieve pressure on his prostate. Peter's balls clenched and his body stiffened. He flooded Emma's asshole with a gush of his creamy spunk.

Sally knew he was cumming. She started to pump his butt as if she was pumping all the jizz out of his balls.

Peter gasped as he emptied any remaining semen into Emma's bum. He rode those bum cheeks until he was out of breath.

Sally just lay on him with the dildo stuck in his ass.

"Do you think you can go for one more?" Sally asked naughtily.

"I didn't think you would ever ask" said Peter with a smile.

"No not me. I meant in Emma's pussy." Straight away Sally wished she had accepted the offer instead of volunteering Emma.

"Sal I think you like fucking Peter's ass too much. He's going to be raw by the end of the night. You don't mind fucking my pussy again do you or would you rather fuck Sally?"

"Well, I haven't fucked Sally." Peter muttered.

"Oh I think Sally likes big beefy guys. She likes to fuck little guys like you in the ass."

"Hey, that's unfair." Sally protested.

"Peter, put that cock in my cunt, pussy needs another orgasm." With that Emma rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Emma placed a pillow under her hips to raise her cunt for maximum penetration.

Peter placed himself between her warm thighs. He looked at her pussy in the dim light and buried his tongue into it. He sucked and licked every inch of it. Emma pulled his head into her cunt until he almost suffocated.

Sally nudged him "She's ready, stop sucking and start fucking." She muttered. Peter nodded. He put his dick on the flaps of Emma's cunt and let it follow the heat of her passage. He was soon in and firmly lodged in Emma's pussy.

Sally lay on top of him again and enjoyed the press of her body against his. She then knelt behind him and rubbed and massage his butt cheeks, like he would do to her, she imagined.

Sally applied some oil on the dildo and Peter's anus. She slowly put the head on the tight opening until it popped in. Carefully she pushed a little more on that dildo until she felt she had solid penetration, she then slid the rest of it into Peter's squirming ass. It was easier second time around.

Sally lay on him and pinned him down. She ground that dildo deep into him. If Peter was not going to fuck her pussy, she was going to fuck his ass raw.

Emma started to laugh. "I felt that Sal. You're a nasty girl".

Sally wrapped her arms around Peter's body and gently hugged him. She turned his head to the side and kissed him.

"You're the only man I would do this with." She said before she started humping his butt.

Peter's butt was responding to the fuck and it was tingling with the stimulation. He got into a rhythm with Sally's strokes and they fucked Emma together.

Emma's mouth was gaping open. Peter closed his mouth on hers. He went at her hard. He could not get enough of her mouth, of her tongue, of her lips. Emma was a good kisser.

Sally reached around and pinched and tugged Emma's nipples. She knew she was fucking Peter and Emma with every stroke. She couldn't think of any other two people she would want to fuck.

The anal and penile stimulation was bringing Peter to orgasm very quickly. He was going to stay deep inside Emma, to have her warm, wet cunt around his cock. He also loved Sally's large curvy body pressing down on him.

Sally could feel the passion in his body. She kept the dildo deep into his ass, grinding his ass with every stroke.

Peter's dick was ready to explode. His rectum was tightening around the dildo. Sally could feel it, she stopped doing any backstroke. She just pushed and held it deep.

Emma lifted her thighs so she could bend them back over her shoulder. Peter caught her thighs in his arms and pinned them in a piledriver position. He now started to fuck her slow and deep. She wrapped her hands around his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

Peter gasped as an intense orgasm built up from his anus and exploded out of the tip of his cock. He opened his mouth and moaned.

His body convulsed and every muscle tensed up. The intensity of that orgasm triggered an orgasm in Emma.

Emma groaned through gritted teeth and dug her heals into Peter's calves, pulling him into her. She started to buck her hips upwards. She rubbed her hands on Peter's chest and pulled his head in for a sloppy kiss.

Sally reached round and grabbed Peter, holding him tightly to her tingling breasts. The three of them then collapsed in a steaming heap. They breathlessly lay there, waiting for their muscles to relax.

"Whoa...that was good" Peter said with a smile. "You women have given me the best night of my life." They lay together for a few minutes breathing heavily.

Sally got off the bed and unstrapped the dildo.

Emma looked into Peter's eyes and rubbed her hands on his chest. "Sal you need to get his dick in your ass."

Sally jumped back onto the bed and gave Peter a hug. The three of them held each other and fell asleep.

Peter woke up late the next morning, Sally and Emma were gone. They left a note on the table saying they had to leave early for a show in L.A. Peter was the session pianist for the casino. He wondered who would be the pianist for Emma's next show.

They left their mobile numbers on the note. That afternoon he went down to the club to practice for his evening performance. He saw a couple of exotic dancers practicing.

12