Sally's Pissing Kink

Story Info
Naughty peeing.
2k words
4.13
27.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sally, and I am a recently divorced landlady in my 40s, owning and letting out a portfolio of rental properties. My ex-husband was a wealthy property developer, and I was left these properties as part of the divorce settlement. I am still an attractive blonde too, still looking fit for my age with not a hint of any grey hairs as yet, lol.

I guess I have always had a thing about pissing, though until very recently I had learned to keep it under wraps, in the interests of outward respectability, and because hubby knew nothing about it and was too sexually repressed to be anything other than shocked if he knew. Another reason for the divorce, by the way. Could put up with a boring sex life for only so long.

When I was in my late teens, about 18 or so, and still living with mum, I went through a phase where I got a perverted kick out of pissing on the carpet in the corner of my bedroom, or in the living room behind the sofa, and stuff like that. I limited how often I did it so as to avoid any pissy smell giving me away. But that was until one day - major fucking embarrassment - when my mum walked in on me in the act and actually caught me pissing on the carpet beside my bed. She went off on one, ranting about what a disgusting and dirty bitch I supposedly was and generally trying to make me feel bad.

She was a fucking hypocrite, though. I had long had my suspicions about things, and after that telling off I kept my ears open much more. Then one day my mum came back from several hours down the pub with some guy in tow, both drunkenly laughing. I lay in bed listening as they headed into her bedroom. And I heard the guy talking about needing a piss which my mum found funny. Neither of them went into the bathroom.

So, feeling kind of pervy, I sneaked out of bed and listened more closely for a short time. And with a wry smile upon my face, based upon what they were saying, it was obvious that they were pissing right there in her bedroom just for fun - on the floor by the sounds of it. I went back to bed thinking what a hypocritical bitch my mother was, trying to make me feel bad about peeing on my bedroom carpet, when she was doing exactly the same thing on hers! And letting a guy do it too! At least I never let anyone else pee on my carpet!

Next morning, after mum left for work and just before I left for uni, I went into my mum's bedroom which was normally out of bounds to me, just to seek confirmation. And I couldn't help noticing a faint pissy smell. I also found two large damp patches on the carpet, one in the corner and the other at the base of the wall beside her bed. On the wall I could just make out a faint stain on the wallpaper. I knew immediately what had happened. My mother had peed on the carpet in the corner of the bedroom whilst the guy had peed against the wall right beside her bed.

Well, I no longer felt the least bit bad about my own carpet pissings after that. I stopped doing it myself for as long as I stayed at home though. Didn't want to get shouted at. But when home alone I did sometimes squat and piss all over the bathroom or kitchen floors, which - being tiled - were quick and easy to mop up afterwards.

In my last year at uni, I got a part time job as a cleaner in a local pub. By then I had befriended the pub landlady - Tracy - who was older than me in her mid-30s = and over a few drinks we'd gotten talking. And it seemed that after a few she and her husband occasionally liked to have pissy fun too - right there in the pub.

Well, I will cut to the chase. I ended up joining them, and as the cleaner I was paid good rates for cleaning up afterwards. We had a good thing going there for a while. Once the last customers had gone, all three of us might just piss right there on the pub carpet. So much beer got spilt there that no one ever paid any attention to the wet patches. We didn't do it too often because we didn't want the place overwhelmed by a pissy smell, but it was fun when we did it.

A couple of times both Tracy and I squatted together upon the bar, pissing off the front of it onto the carpet. The sound of our pee splashing down onto the carpet from such a height was incredibly erotic.

Sometimes, we'd get up on one of the tables and piss on it, or Tracy would hold her husband's dick as he peed all over the table's surface. And I would get to watch his pissing dick, knowing that I'd be the one cleaning it up.

Quite often, though, we'd all just go out into the mens' or ladies' toilets and piss all over the place in there - all over the floor and against the walls. I was the one who had to clean it up but I didn't mind. Doing the pissing was such fun.

Well, time goes on and things change. I left uni, got a job as a secretary for my husband-to-be property developer, married, had kids, the whole shebang. Tracy and her husband meanwhile sold up and moved to Spain, and I lost touch. So no pissy fun in the pub after hours anymore, and very little at home. It just didn't seem right in the house my kids were living in. The occasional piss in the shower was about the limit of it. I pretty much repressed these desires, except when privately getting myself off because my husband rarely satisfied me. At those times I would often get off on the memory of earlier naughty pissings, especially in the pub with Tracy and her husband.

Incidentally - now way into their 50s - they finally got in touch with me again a couple of years back via Facebook. And just for old time's sake, Tracy sent me some pics of herself pissing on her kitchen floor, lol.

My own sex life has also finally improved greatly insofar as pissy fun is concerned. As a landlady of numerous properties, I hold the keys for many people's flats and can - if I choose - let myself in. There is one tenant couple in their early 20s called Pete and Kelly - I am old enough to be their mother, lol - whom I have suspected for a while of being naughty in my property. There is a mild pissy aroma in the bedroom and I have found damp patches on the carpet in there which, upon closer inspection, were obviously pee. And on one occasion, I discovered a large fresh puddle of piss on the bathroom floor not yet cleaned up. One or both of this pair were obviously pee freaks in the same mould as myself.

Most landladies or landlords would be outraged and would already have evicted them, but - secretly envious - I was rather more understanding, and happy to let them have their fun as I enjoyed the secret knowledge of it.

Then one day as I was approaching their flat to talk to them about some other matter, I heard loud laughter coming from the kitchen, and distinctly heard Kelly say "I'm going to do it here." I wondered what "it" was that she was planning to do there. Pissing?

Intrigued, instead of knocking I unlocked the door with my own key as quietly as possible, softly making my way towards the kitchen. And sure enough I could hear what sounded exactly like something - piss? - splashing down onto the linoleum. I just walked into the kitchen, and there they were both naked, Kelly squatting in the middle of the room and pissing on the floor, with Pete also pissing on the floor from his semi-hard dick into another large puddle several feet away.

They both looked stunned, shocked, and embarrassed to have been caught doing this in their nakedness. They immediately stopped pissing, Kelly quickly standing up from her former gleeful squat.

Well, as a businesswoman now I have learnt to be something of a negotiator. With some difficulty, I tried to put their minds at ease, but they were clearly confused by my lack of anger, and by the degree of my understanding and willingness to let them do this. I took no action against them. Instead I took advantage of them. I agreed they could piss anywhere they liked - I didn't mind - AND they could live there rent free from now on. But there was a condition. They had to be ok with me pissing wherever I felt like in their flat too right in front of them. I got a buzz out of the notion of them watching me do it. And I was ok with them peeing in front of me too.

They were astounded by this reaction from me, but once they got over the surprise they grinned and agreed. And right there and then I strode into their living room as they followed, eased down my jeans and panties, and squatted right there in the middle of the room. And I enjoyed my first piss on a carpet for many years. I peed for quite a while, creating a rather large puddle with my hissy golden spray. It was most enjoyable.

And then I just left it there. Leaving any mess for them to clean up - if they want to bother - is also part of the deal. I don't want the hassle of mopping up floors and whatever myself.

Since that first carpet piss in their flat, I have really been taking advantage. I have peed on their living room carpet a number of times now. On their bedroom carpet too, right beside their bed usually. I have peed all over the kitchen and bathroom floors countless times now. A couple of times I have stood astride the coffee table in the living room and peed on it. I have peed on the kitchen table too.

A few times I have been privileged enough to see them doing it. They actually loosened up quite quickly with me gleefully pissing all over the place on a frequent basis. I sometimes got to tell them where to pee, having Pete piss against the living room or bedroom walls, and getting Kelly to squat and pee on an armchair once.

I guess the most outrageous thing I've done is get up on their bed after stripping naked, squatting down and pissing there. I handed Pete my phone and got him to take several pics of me doing it. Later I sent them to Tracy in Spain, along with the text, "Look at what I got to do on Pete and Kelly's bed."

I got this response, "Wow, that looks like great fun, lol."

And it was. They surely had to change all the sheets after that, and probably air out the pissy mattress and turn it upside down so that the drier half was on top, before they could sleep on it.

Outwardly, I am still a highly respectable businesswoman, of course, and my daughters would surely be scandalised if they knew about their mum pissing all over the place in her tenants' flat just for fun. I have, after all, raised them to understand that when it comes to peeing, that's what toilets are for. They - and everyone else - would surely be shocked if they knew that their mother was regularly pissing on someone else's bed, floors, and carpets for her own kinky pleasure, lol.

But I appear to be better than my own mother was at compartmentalising such things. No one not in on my kink knows a thing about it. And I intend to keep it that way.