Sally's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused with only the knob of his cock between my puckered lips, gurgling shamelessly as I savored the first cock I'd sucked in weeks. I knew the sucking noise was something he liked, so I sucked up a storm and made him writhe, with my thumb up his ass. I hadn't sucked that many cocks, but it wasn't rocket science, as they say. I wasn't a whore so I wasn't sucking dicks for a living. I considered myself a writer, with cocksucking my hobby. I didn't need to suck cock morning, noon, and night. Christ, I have a life!

I pulled on his affair, slapped it, and jerked on it. I used his precum to smear his knob, and he sucked in air when I did it. I milked and squeezed his thick limb, coaxing up the flood of jizz that would soon erupt from his bloated nut sac.

Tenderly, voraciously, I sucked his prick and then alternated by rolling it between my fingers like dough. I was creative because every woman does it different and I wanted him to remember his first time.

"Ahhh, fuck!" Wendell's face contorted with lust as his cock grew gradually stiffer in my hot mouth.

My left hand dropped between Wendell's thighs, toying with his wrinkled testicles. At the same time, my right gripped the very base of his prick, squeezing and holding it in position as my mouth slobbered over his velvet affair.

I pursed my lips, drawing in my cheeks as I applied as much suction as possible to his rampant cock. I began to roll my tongue all over the purple knob of his cock, lapping up every drop of precum oozing from his narrow cum slit.

"I think I'm gonna come now!" he gasped. He pulled my hair like I was a Raggedy Ann doll, and began to rock his hips as he stood before the bed, eagerly fucking my face with the thick fleshy tool.

When he finally came, I was ready. Inhaling deeply, I pushed my head down hard, stuffing as much of Wendell's cock as possible down my throat. I felt my pussy respond as his cock throbbed violently, spurting over and over until he had emptied himself. My mouth was filled with the creamy goo, and I was trying to swallow it without gagging.

I did what a woman does when she needs to come -- dropped one hand between my legs, frantically fingering my clit, feeling it swollen and delighting in the tugging action I was giving my love bud.

Now you have to understand, Wendell was a pig. He was still hard and wanted more action. I know he wanted to fuck me, to take his cherry. But I was burning up. First, I needed to piss. I wasn't about to make a trip to the bathroom so I told him to get down there and lick my pussy. He did, and as soon as I felt his tongue I pissed all over him. Naturally he was surprised, taken aback, shocked, that I would do such a thing. But, he had a lot to learn about women!

I told him it was called golden showers, and a lot of politicians like it, when you piss on their faces. It defiles them, but they deserve it, because it's part of the job description. Get elected to Congress, do nothing except get on a committee and let people piss on your face.

Wendell took it like a man, as they say. He was lucky because my bowels were rumbling and I didn't want to shit at that point in time. That would have been a little over the top!

Men think it's a woman's job to suck their dirty pecker and then smile happily as the stud turns over and goes to sleep. Maybe the guy might stick his wiener up your ass for a prelude, but you usually have to swallow his spunk when he's through. I prefer to have a woman's soft tongue any day, and three or four fingers up my pussy. Not to forget ass play. I love having my ass licked.

He wanted to fuck me. I told him to save it for next time, because it was too much too soon. Of course he went back to his room and I heard him wanking away, but fuck him! I didn't plan on baby sitting him forever so I told him to find himself a girl friend and check back with me when he does.

About a month passed and he asked me if he could bring Marie home for dinner. I was at a sticking point in my novel, and I was delighted. I assumed he'd show up with some teenager, maybe a bit younger than himself. Well, when Marie walked in, you could have knocked me over when a feather! She was a bit older than myself, early 40's, but I wasn't about to ask her how old she was. She looked like someone's wife and I hoped we weren't going to have trouble.

It turned out she was married to a Chevron truck driver who was on the road most of the time. She said she was desperate for something to do so she decided to take classes in plumbing. She knew that's where the men were. And that's where she met Wendell, when they were learning how to install garbage disposals.

Wendell told her about me, and I didn't expect him to get into intimate details but when he related how I told him stuff about a woman's needs, she was fascinated. Obviously the men she knew, mostly truck drivers, didn't know squat about a woman's needs. They were all married I said, and probably got their rocks off from hookers at truck stops.

Marie, a bubbling brunette, had long legs and you could tell she must have taken a lot of ballet. She had well developed calf muscles and a gorgeous ass. We were chatting like old friends until Wendell figured he'd make his move. She was sitting between us on the sofa, and we were watching some dumb game show. It was after dinner. Her skirt had slipped well up over her thighs, and her legs were slightly apart. She was wearing thigh-highs and Wendell was running his hand up and down her leg, and if she wasn't getting turned on, I knew I was. Watching a woman get felt up is very arousing.

He keep up his massage and she opened her legs wider and I swear, I could smell her cunt. She must have been leaking pretty heavily and he was trying to jam his fist up her pussy. He was in her snatch and even with the TV on, I could hear the sloshing in her pussy. He was working her over pretty good. In fact, she was leaning on my shoulder, with her legs spread open, and breathing pretty heavy. She grabbed my hand with her left hand, and her fingers were squeezing me very tight. She must have climaxed because she moaned and then she shuddered.

Now, I don't know about you, Ruth, but when I go to dinner somewhere and meet someone for the first time, I would never sit there and let someone frig me until I come. That's not done in polite society!

Wendell must have been watching a lot of porn, because I never taught him to eat pussy. We'd gone as far as blowjobs and I'd jerked him off a few times. But it wasn't before long, he had Marie's skirt up over her hips and had his face buried between her legs. I could see the white flesh over the top of her stockings. I am an old fashioned girl. None of this shaved pussy crap! She was very hairy and so we were a lot alike. She looked over at me while Wendell was having her for dessert, munching away, and her eyes flickered in a spiritual way, you know, looking up as if she expected an angel to lift her up into a paradise of eternal orgasmic bliss. By then I figured she wouldn't last much longer. She was climaxing in one long, drawn out orgasm, and she was about to empty her bladder at Wendell.

He was using his fingers in her slit, and he was lapping at her clit with his tongue, and she was howling like a banshee. Fuck! The game show stunk, and I was thinking about getting myself off too, but didn't want to break up the fun they were having. Marie was getting so turned I could tell she was ready to squirt. You know, she was breathing funny, and her hips were vibrating, and I figured it was time to get a towel ...

Given Wendell knew a thing or two about licking pussy, he didn't have the finesse that I would have used on her. She knew that! That's why she was holding my hand the way she was, sending me signals, not Morse code and shit like that, but her soft, wet palm told me she wanted me. I elbowed Wendell away from her open thighs and dived in, savoring the pungent odor of her love niche.

Her outer lips were flaps, and her inner lips were open so I saw pink. Lots of pink. A very moist pink, the kind you get when your juices trickle down your thighs. I loved her dark pussy hair, wet, a nice contrast to the pink. Her clit was exposed, stiff, and over an inch long. I could see it clearly and fastened my lips to it. I sucked it, and it spoke to my lips, as it grew fatter. I wanted to grab her nipples but she was very close, her vaginal lips being wide open like that.

* * *

Are you alright, Ruth? Your eyes have glazed over! I'm almost where Marie let go with a tremendous blast of ejaculate. Shit! Good thing I had the towel! Ready to enter the fray, I had whipped off my soaked panties and continued the action that Marie was receiving. I was hoping she would return the favor before I had to call 911.

Chapter 3

At this point, Ruth had to stop Sally. Ruth herself was very wet, and she wondered if she should made an exit for the ladies' room. She had already fingered himself through two orgasms and she was close to coming again. Sally look weird, her eyes were wide open, excited, as she was emptying all the garbage from her memory into Ruth's head, except at this point, Ruth was dull, not listening any more. She was saturated, numb, and was frantically looking for that cute waitress. Sally had her hand between her own legs, and you didn't need a therapist to figure out what she was doing. The table where they were sitting emitted a heavy odor of cunt. The waitress had re-appeared with a can of Fabreze, and sprayed the booth with air fresher; two salesmen at the bar applauded ...


12