True MILF Pt. 01

Story Info
My afternoon fantasies of my Mom get better thanks to my sis.
3.2k words
4.63
114.2k
294

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom is a true MILF. Tanned, athletic, and leggy, with huge breasts, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, and full, sensual lips. My mom stands out amongst all my friend's moms. "Porn star hot," as my sister, Beth, has said. My mom reminds me of Brandi Love, and has been the subject of many of my fantasies.

I remember one time a friend said, "Dude - your mom is HOT!" I felt a strange anger over it, not because he was talking that way about my mom (because I felt it was true), but more like a jealous protectiveness. She was my mom, and she was hot, and I wanted that to be special for me, not him. Needless to say, I stopped hanging out with him shortly thereafter.

Mom used to model, long before she became a mom. She and my dad passed along natural good looks to me and my sister. At eighteen, though shy, I enjoyed my share of female attention. My nineteen-year old sister, too, was considered "quite hot" by male (and even female) friends, Beth being seen as a younger version of our mother.

Dad died suddenly, leaving us a very large insurance inheritance, and so Mom didn't really need to work, but enjoyed doing beauty consulting, for which she was very well rewarded, so we lived pretty well in our Mulholland home, hidden away from view behind high hedges.

One afternoon, I beat my sister home. She was supposed to be at soccer practice, and so it was just me and Mom. Beth wouldn't be home for hours.

I went to my room and dumped off my books and backpack. Through the blinds of my bedroom window, I spied my mom laying out by the pool. A sudden naughty urge filled me. I knew my mom was unaware that I was home, and I felt a strange, voyeuristic rush that caused me to get aroused.

The fact that she was my mom didn't make me feel gross. Instead, it only heightened the naughty rush I was feeling.

I pulled my cock out of my shorts and started stroking it as I gazed over my mom's long, athletic body. I felt a thrill as she sat up and removed her top and started spreading lotion over herself. This voyeuristic thrill, and the taboo nature of it, made me climax very quickly, and I shot my cum all over the place before I could grip my cock and squeeze it off while I searched for some tissues.

I stared out the window as my mom rolled over, and I was determined to do it again. I felt compelled to do it, and I intended to see how many ways I could spy on her and get myself off. The prospect thrilled me!

Getting a glimpse of my mom was pretty easy to do, actually. There was always the pool, of course, and so I'd eye her when we'd be out there swimming together, trying to peep her pussy, and watching her breasts and so on. The main challenge with that was getting a hard on while I was watching her and trying to keep it hidden! Plus not being able to jerk off out there. But whenever I got home and found my mom by the pool, I'd jerk off in my room while I watched her.

Next, I started sneaking into her room when I'd hear her taking a shower or a bath. That was easy, too, as I could tiptoe across the carpeted floor of her bedroom and spy around the corner of the bathroom. The first time my heart was racing, I was so scared of getting caught! I didn't know how long I'd have, and so I came pretty quickly, cupping it in my hand with a tissue before hurrying off to dispose of it before my mom finished her shower.

The best was when she took a bath. My mom loved to soak in the tub, and the head of the tub had its back to the doorway so she would always face away from where I could watch. The risk of discovery here was the mirror, which hung off to the side and let me see down into the tub. If she looked up into it while she bathed, I was busted!

I was rewarded one time with her masturbating. The sight of her with her eyes closed, that dreamy, deeply sensual expression on her face--I was hooked! I came powerfully just as she climaxed, and then hurried away, heart racing, high on the thrill.

This became my routine. Several times a week, I'd be masturbating to my mom, either by the pool or while she bathed or showered. It got so "normal" that I got careless. I forgot to lock my door when I got home and stood in my room jerking off as I watched my mom out the window.

I was having a wonderfully indulgent jerk when a voice startled me.

"Caught you!"

I was completely thrown by that, and jumped, startled. I turned to see my sister, Beth, standing there with a shit eating grin on her face.

"I caught you," she said again, and stared at me as I hurriedly pulled up my shorts and tried to hide my hard on. Beth cockily strolled across the room. "What are you doing, little brother?" she asked and glimpsed outside my window. Seeing our mom, she turned back to me. "Holy shit! Are you jerking off to Mom?!" Her eyes were wide, but she still seemed amused by this.

"N-no," I stammered. "Of course not!" I lied.

Beth grinned wickedly. "Liar," she said with a smirk. Looking through the blinds, Beth said something that surprised me as much as her catching me had done. "She is a total MILF, though, I'll give you that." She looked back at me and watched me like a cat.

"I - don't... I wasn't..." I hemmed. Then I slumped in defeat. "Okay - yeah - I've been jerking off to Mom."

Beth chuckled. "Been? You mean, you've done this before?"

I look at her. "Yeah. I - I've been spying on her--by the pool, in her bath...".

Beth laughed again, covering her mouth. "Oh, my God! You little perv! You've been jerking off to Mom for how long?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. A while. Why?"

Beth shook her head. "Poor little perv," she said. "Like you have nothing better to get off to? Don't you have plenty of porn of your computer already?"

"I - I just found this - hotter," I explained lamely.

"I bet," Beth replied and sat on my bed. "You really think Mom's that hot, huh?"

I shrugged and nodded. "I guess...".

My sister chuckled and rolled over to peer through the blinds again. "I suppose," she muttered amusedly. She rolled back and looked at me. I thought she was going to say something, but she seemed to decide against it and slid from my bed and danced out of my room. "Have fun!" was all she said as she left.

What the hell? I was confused, and disjointed. I glanced out the window. Mom had left to come inside. I prayed Beth wouldn't betray my secret, and admit that the fact she knew and didn't seem upset by it gave me some small glimmer of hope. In fact, it lent a little spice to the whole situation, to be honest!

The next afternoon, I came home and had a moment where I considered locking my door but decided not before I spied on my mom. The prospect that Beth might catch me again filled me with a strange and new excitement.

I took my time, and sure enough, after about fifteen minutes of me fighting the urge to climax, my sister came into my room. She grinned widely when she saw what I was doing, and came over to me chuckling.

"Oops!" she laughed. "Did I miss anything?" she asked.

I glanced at her. "Miss anything?"

She looked down at my hard cock. The head was full and purple.

"I guess not," she laughed. "Though you look like you're ready."

I knew what my sister was hoping to see, and I decided not to disappoint her. I smiled naughtily and wrapped my hand around my cock. "Not yet," I said. "But soon."

I was having such a thrill, I was shaking! I stroked my cock long and slow, savoring both the sight of my mom as she lay by the pool in her tiny two-piece and of my sister, Beth, who watched me with a strange, catlike interest. She was breathing funny, and I saw her hands shifting in her lap.

"Do you want to masturbate, too?" I asked, guessing that she was feeling aroused as well.

Beth grinned widely. "Oh, my God - so bad!" she said.

I smiled back at her. "Go ahead," I replied. "I'd like that."

Beth quickly stripped out of her panties and pulled up her skirt. She ran her fingers across her slit and sighed. "Ohhhhhh, yeah... That feels sweet!"

I was torn now between my mom and my sister. I decided to watch Beth from the corner of my eye, even if she was really my main focus in the moment.

Beth parted her legs and rubbed her pussy lips as she lay back on my bed watching me. "You're so bad," she murmured and smiled. "I love it!"

I laughed and glanced at her. My sister, like my mom, was hot. Also slender and athletic, Beth was lighter than our mom. Blonder hair, paler skin, but still with that long, athletic sensuality that graced all the women on our mom's side: our mom, our aunt, Beth.

Would she love it if I came on her? I wondered, and felt the desire to do so. But I opted not to push too far, and gripped myself tighter as I felt my climax start.

"Oh God!" I groaned. "I'm cumming!"

Beth sat up and watched as I started spurting white jizz from my cock.

"Oh, Michael!" she purred with delight. "That's awesome!"

Beth lay back and slid two fingers up into herself, and rubbed her clit furiously. "Ohhh, fuck!" she moaned. "I'm cumming, too!"

I watched my sister as she had an intense climax on my bed. We stayed there gazing at each other for several moments.

"What now?" I asked at last, not sure what to do next. How would this affect our relationship?

Beth sat up and smiled warmly at me. "Next? We do this again," she said. "Whenever we want."

I was surprised, and pleased. Very, very pleased.

"Okay," I said and grinned. "A lot."

Beth grinned back and caressed herself once more. "Yes - a lot," she said and lay back and rubbed herself into another writhing climax.

Once she was done, my sister smiled at me and slid off my bad. She stepped close to me and caressed my face with her moist fingers. They smelled of her pussy. She kissed my cheek. "We're so bad," she mused with delight. "But so good, too!" Giving me one last peck, she snuck out of my room.

Mom had once again finished her sunbathing for the day, and so I closed my blinds and reminisced on what had happened.

Beth and I started "playing" together after that. Often. She joined me when I'd spy on Mom, masturbating with me. It was more exciting, and more risky, with the two of us together.

One afternoon, Beth came into my room with a mysterious smile and her hands behind her back.

"What have you got?" I asked.

Beth grinned and offered me a pair of pink panties she had been hiding. "Mom's," she said and handed them to me. "Smell them."

I did, and found them to have a wonderful, sweet, musky odor.

"That's Mom's pussy," she said and smiled as I looked at her. "Jerk off to them," she said.

"Huh?"

"Jerk off into them," Beth told me. "Use them. Wrap them around your cock, whatever. Think about Mom, use them while you watch her. Cum in them."

The thought aroused me greatly, and I got hard right away. With a smile, I pulled out my cock and started stroking.

"Smell them," Beth repeated. "The crotch. Smell her."

I did, and gazed out the window at our mother as she sunbathed.

Beth smiled mischievously and then hurried out of the room. I was a little disappointed she wasn't going to play with me. But then I saw her join Mom out by the pool. Beth glanced at my window and grinned, and then took off her top. My sister's boobs are beautiful - full and round, smaller than Mom's but still more than a handful. I smiled and stroked myself, sniffing my mom's panties as I watched.

Beth motioned at Mom, and our mom laughed and removed her top as well.

"Oh, Beth," I muttered. "Thank you!"

I stared at the two of them, stroking myself firmly.

My sister, though, had more in store for me. I watched as she gestured at Mom with the lotion bottle, and turned sideways, making room on her lounger. Mom crossed over to my sister and began to rub lotion into Beth's shoulders and back. Beth looked at my window, a wicked smile on her face.

Once Mom was done, Beth turned and hugged her, making their breasts slide over each other. I felt a huge thrill at that! She smiled and kissed our mom quickly on the lips. I felt an even bigger thrill shoot through me.

Mom smiled and laughed. She seemed pleasantly startled. Beth motioned for her to turn, and my sister began to smooth lotion onto our mom.

Beth took her time, making our mom relax, and Mom seemed quite pleased with the back rub/massage my sister was giving her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed my sister's hands running over her back and sides.

Beth added more lotion, and brought her hands around the sides of Mom's body and ran them over Mom's huge breasts. Mom reacted by opening her eyes, but quickly settled down as my sister simply continued to massage lotion in.

My sister made sure Mom was facing fully toward my window as she worked her hands over Mom's breasts. She cupped them, and let them fall, and then ran her fingers over Mom's nipples.

Mom relaxed into it, letting my sister caress her. She smiled softly, dreamily, as Beth carefully rolled her nipples, pinching them, letting them slip through her fingers.

I was dying, longing to be be closer, to share in this magical experience. But I contented myself by burying my nose in my Mom's panties and stroked myself slow, savoring this, and drawing it out as long as I could.

Mom had to steady herself, and she widened her legs as she let Beth play with her large breasts. She looked beautiful and content, enjoying her daughter's touch.

Beth took it further, letting one hand drift lower and lower, smoothing lotion down Mom's torso, down to Mom's belly and navel. She massaged there a minute, letting Mom get used to it, before sliding further down.

Mom's eyes were closed, and she leaned back into Beth as Beth's fingers slid below the waistband of her bikini bottoms. I saw Mom's mouth part, and wished I could hear her sigh or moan.

Fuck, Beth! I shivered, gripping my cock tight and fitting the urge to explode. What the fuck are you doing?

Beth paused a moment, and then she began to move her hand gently in small circles. Mom started breathing shallowly, and she let Beth touch and rub her pussy.

My sister looked at my window, and with a strange stare, she reached down and carefully pulled Mom's bottom's aside, showing me Mom's pussy. Beth slid her fingers down and caressed Mom's lips, rubbing over them deliberately and deliciously.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" I groaned and came. I clasped Mom's panties onto the head of my cock and shot blast after blast of cum into them. "Ohhhhh, yeah...!" I moaned.

Looking out, I saw my mom shuddering, collapsing back into Beth, who continued working on our mom's slit as Mom orgasmed. Mom shuddered and shook, and finally put her hand on Beth's to stop her.

Mom opened her eyes, and turned to Beth, staring at her. Then she leaned forward and gave Beth a kiss. It went on a little long--too long for just a maternal kiss, but not long enough to be too sexual.

"Whoa!" I exhaled, stunned and awed. Amazing!

Beth smiled warmly, and they parted. Mom fanned herself, and they smiled at one another before Mom stood and carefully made her way back to her lounger. She lay back, collapsing onto her chair, and lay there with a very contented look.

My sister stayed a while, and then gathered her things as Mom drifted off into a nap.

Beth crept into my room, her expression one of wicked triumph. "Well?" she asked, and then chuckled as she spied the hugely stained pair of panties next to me. "Good, I guess, huh?"

I gazed at her. "That was--amazing! What made you do it?"

My sister shrugged and sprawled on my bed. She slipped off her bottoms and started playing with herself. "I wanted to see if I could."

I stared at her, awed and impressed, and terribly aroused. My cock hardened and my sister said, "Bring that big thing over here! I want to watch it while I get off!"

I happily obeyed, and knelt on my bed, my cock near her face.

Beth reached up and drew it down and kissed it. She giggled and let it go as she concentrated on getting herself off. "Ohhh, yeah!!!" she moaned and made herself cum. She smiled at me as she opened her eyes. "Worth it, little brother?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Totally," I replied and smiled back at her.

Beth watched me for a moment, and caressed my still hard cock. "Now," she said, almost to herself, "to see about making Mom a true MILF for you...".

I puzzled a moment, enjoying her hands on my cock. "True MILF?"

Beth laughed at my confusion. "True MILF, bro. Mom-I'd-Love-to-Fuck? She can't be a true MILF without the 'fuck' part, can she?"

I was stunned by the suggestion. "I thought it was the 'love to'--as in 'dream about'?"

Beth shook her head. "Why keep it as that, just a fantasy, when you could have the real thing?"

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Wouldn't you just love to fuck Mom?" she asked, and watched me.

My cock gave me away, though, as it suddenly throbbed in her hand.

Beth laughed and kissed it again. "Oh, I knew it!" she chuckled in triumph. She gripped me tighter and started really jerking me off. "I knew you'd love to cum in Mom's cunt!"

Her saying that with such delight pushed me over the top and I came on her, spurting out streams of cum on her tits and neck. Beth laughed in delight, and milked me onto her chin and cleavage. She ran the tip of my cock over her breasts, running the split over her nipples, making me shiver at the sensation.

Releasing me, my sister got up and kissed me. "Don't worry, bro," she said with wicked glee. "We'll see to it that you get your wish!'

I wasn't sure how she'd do it, but I gave into my now open desire for it to be true.