Sally's Visit to the Dairy

Story Info
An inspector's visit to the dairy has an ulterior motive.
3.4k words
4.46
45.1k
61

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

"Oh, they sent a woman," the balding man said.

"Is that a problem Mr. Haley?" Sally replied. Her heels were starting to sink into the mud at her feet.

Haley spat on the ground, "Naw. Not for me, but listen here, I've told them they don't need to send women out here. Hell, it's worse than when they send the men." He sounded genuinely concerned.

Sally pressed on, "This is just a routine check. Nothing to be worried about Mr. Haley. Give me the quick tour, and I'll sign off on your review."

Haley eyed her carefully. He was an old man who had been a hucow farmer for years, and he'd seen her type before. "Can I ask you something first?"

"If you must," Sally said, desperate to get on with her inspection.

"You have anyone back at the office out for your job? Did you get recommended for this trip by a supervisor or anything?"

Sally furrowed her brow. "I don't see how that's relevant."

Haley spat again. "Look, James Wilson did our inspections for fifteen years. He knew how it worked. Not sure how he did it exactly. Maybe he jerked it in the car before he got started. Whatever he did, it worked. He was able to go through the whole plant without having any issues. Properly looked after things and helped keep us up to code. That's what's important here. We request these inspections to make sure our girls are receiving the best treatment."

The man clearly didn't want her as his new inspector, and Sally wondered what she could say to convince him of her qualifications. "Mr. Haley, I can assure you that I have been fully trained by the agency. As part of that training, we are fully versed in the chemistry and biology involved in the alterations. And frankly, I don't know how you can say that you would prefer a man. Mr. Wilson was an exceptional member of the agency. He is sorely missed, but he was certainly not the norm. Male inspectors are reported at a 75% higher incident rate."

"That's because they actually make it back to work," Haley said as he shook his head. "But hell, I can see that I'm not going to convince you. Miles!" He shouted across the yard to a young man who was cleaning out metal barrels. "Come on over here. You're going to take Ms. Watkins on her inspection tour." He handed Sally a card. "There. That has my cell phone number on it. The second you find a problem or the second you start feeling a little strange, you tell Miles to get you out of there and call that number."

Miles arrived next to them, wiping his hands off with a dirty towel. He was a tall, well built young man with a broad sincere smile. He wore tight tan denim pants and a faded red plaid shirt with an old baseball cap. As he started to speak, he took off the cap and tousled his surprisingly lengthy hair. "Hello, Ms. Watkins? I'm Miles."

"Call me Sally, please," she said offering her hand. He took it and shook, not hiding the strength in his arm. "What do you do around here, Miles?"

"Oh, farmhand stuff. Whatever boss tells me, ain't that right boss?" he looked over at his employer with a idealistic grin.

"Don't run your mouth so much," Haley said. "Now get on with it and remember the first second something strange happens pull her out of there. We don't need another Little Rock incident." The old man continued to grumbled to himself as he limped back into the house.

"You ready, Sally?" Miles asked, his blue eyes shining in the morning light.

Sally flushed with heat as he looked at her. She didn't expect to see anyone so handsome on her visit. "Um, yes, let's get started."

As they set out for the milking pens, Sally put the thoughts of her attractive guide out of her head. It had taken her a very long time to finally get to this position. Carelessness at this juncture due to fawning over a boy would be a tragedy. They entered the large facility and started walking down the long aisles of stalls.

Miles followed a few feet behind her at a slow shuffle with his hands in his pockets, "So, Sally, what is it exactly that you're looking for?"

Sally scribbled some notes in her clipboard, "Oh, um. We're checking for any out of date or malfunctioning equipment and the like. The priority is safety of course. We don't want anything in operation that could potentially harm someone. I'm happy to see that all of your milking stations seem top of the line. How often are these pumps replaced and serviced?"

Miles replied, "We clean them after each milking, so four times a day. They send out a service team once every two weeks for a fully calibration and such."

Sally raised her eyebrows, "Two weeks? Regulation only requires three weeks."

"Boss is real strict about keeping everything clean and well working. Broken machine loses about fifty dollars an hour. A missed milking because of injury or illness is a loss of five hundred or some of our bigger girls, a thousand."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that well being is important, even if it is driven by money."

They reached the next stall, and Sally gasped in surprise.

The stall contained a woman moaning in satisfaction as the milking machine pumped her massive breasts. A rush of heat went through Sally's body at the sight, and she felt an odd twinge from between her legs. Miles wrapped his arm around her and moved her on past the stall.

"Are you alright? Need some fresh air? I know it can be a shock to see a girl like that when you're not expecting it." His face was fraught with concern. Sally wondered if he actually cared about her or simply didn't want to get in trouble with his boss.

"No," she said. "No, I'm ok. It's the pheromones. They're very strong when the hucow is being milked. Why is she in there right now, unsupervised?"

Miles looked nervously back at the stall. "Oh that's Bessie. She's a five year. Sometimes, after they've been on the hormones that long, they can't wait for the scheduled milkings. She probably had her injection this morning. Are you really ok? Ready to go on?"

Sally smoothed out her blouse. "Yes. I think we'll go to the medical center next."

***

They crossed over into another area of the facility which looked less like a farm and more like a hospital. Sally spent a long while talking with the staff while Miles milled about in waiting areas. "You seem uninterested in all of this?" she asked him.

"Yes, ma'am. I don't spend much time over here. Guess I just like the outdoors and the work."

"Certainly nothing to do with the more attractive stock, I hope," Sally said as they entered a stairwell headed to the first floor.

"Aw, that ain't fair," Miles said rather petulantly. His eyes darkened, and they continued down in an awkward silence.

"I didn't mean anything by it," Sally said

Miles led the way, "One last stop then we can head over to the paddock. Intake should have a sample of the hormone cocktail ready for you to take back for analysis." He stomped forward in a childish huff.

It surprised Sally how much she wanted him to not be mad at her, "Really, Miles, I didn't." She grabbed his arm, feeling the strong muscles twinge at her touch.

He looked down at her and softened, "No, I guess you didn't. Sorry, it's just that working here can cause problems."

"Really?" she asked. "What kind of problems?"

Miles's face reddened, but she seemed nice and he liked to talk. "I was going with this girl named Tess. Knew her from high school, and we'd always gotten along. We started dating and everything went smooth for a few months. I was really keen on her, but then she started getting jealous. She said that I spent too much time at work with the girls. Tess got really mean after that, called them freaks and said that I could never be attracted to a normal girl cause I spent so much time with the cows."

Sally left her hand on his shoulder. "That sounds awful and unfair."

Miles half smiled. "Oh, it got much worse than that. I came into work one Monday, and I was on schedule to go pick up a new intake and bring her to the paddock. I get there, and it's Tess. She told me that maybe now I could appreciate her body. I told her she shouldn't do it, and I wanted nothing to do with her any more. Went to Boss about it, and he had her transferred off to another site."

"She never believed me either," Miles said as they reached the Intake area. "The whole time I've worked here, I've never laid a hand on one of the girls. And I won't pretend it hasn't been difficult. They'll be in heat half the time, literally begging for it, but I know what happens to the guys who start down that road."

Sally thought a moment. "Little Rock?"

Miles nodded. "Pure hysteria. More than half the staff started taking the hormone. Took your agency months to sort it out."

Sally stepped inside the Intake area and spoke with several doctors and other staff. They handed her a small case which contained four vials. As she said her goodbyes, she discreetly picked up a hypodermic needle and dropped it in her purse.

***

The paddock resembled a college dorm more than a cattle pen. Sally knew the various owners chose to call it a paddock in an effort to remind the staff of the nature of a hucow's relationship with the employees. Long rows of comfortably sized rooms, one beside the other, each with its own small bathroom and furnished with several comforts.

Before they entered, they donned specially designed masks meant to filter out the pheromones in the air. The concentration would be much smaller than during the milking sessions, but nevertheless it would be unwise to risk a full exposure while surrounded by the entire hucow stock.

The paddock was loud. Sound echoed off of the tiled floors and down the long hallways. Sally felt a thrill when she recognized the sound of moaning. She could also hear a the loud slap of two bodies slamming in to one another.

Miles held her back for a second, "Listen, Sally, I know they prep you for all this stuff, but it can still get a little heady after a while. Even for me."

Sally smirked at him, she'd been waiting to get in to the paddock all day. "You worry too much Miles. Doesn't it make you tired resisting all the time. What if you just gave in a little?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but walked determinedly forward to the first room. Inside she found a woman lounging on her side in bed. She was completely naked, and her enormous breasts looked like full sized pillows laying in front of her. The hucow looked up Sally in the doorway and smiled dumbly. Miles trotted up beside her. "The interesting thing about the hormone cocktail isn't that it stimulates lactation or makes a woman like a cow. It's that it hypersexualizes her. The milk is just a byproduct really. The hormones make you a breeding, fucking, sucking, cum guzzling goddess."

Miles realized that the agency inspector had a manic look in her eye. "Ms. Watkins, I think we should go."

"Look at her ass, for example. Any natural born woman would kill to have a big, round, soft ass like that. The breasts may actually be a bit large, but based on all of the interviews I've read the girls don't mind it. Do you know why Miles?" Again she did not wait for an answer, but continued on down the hallway to the next room.

In the second room was a more salacious site. A hucow was positioned on the floor, ass up in the air, her fingers plunging in and out of a clearly sopping cunt. Sally watched with fascination, feeling her own pussy getting wetter and wetter. She continued, "It's because the hormones don't just change the shape and size of a girl's tits. They quadruple the amount of nerve endings. Every inch of her breasts becomes a highly erogenous zone. When someone else touches them, it's like a lightning bolt going off in their body. That's why they look forward to milking so much, not only is it a relief of pressure, but they orgasm dozens of times throughout the process."

Miles knew something was wrong. "Sally, you need to leave here. Come on."

She squirmed away from him. "No. I'm fine. You're just not listening." Her voice was wild. Several other hucows left their rooms to see what the commotion was about. "Look at her," she said gesturing to the woman masturbating uncontrollable as milk leaked out of her breasts. "I was sent here to see to the well being of these women, and I'm left with a philosophical problem. They enjoy their lives yes, but we're keeping something from them. The one thing they really need."

Miles looked at the alarm system on the wall. If he pulled it, a decontamination system would go into effect, but it would knock everyone out and cost the farm hundreds of thousands. The rest of the staff was all outside as no one was permitted in the paddock without reason. "What's that?"

Sally reached into her bag and pulled out the small case. "Cock." She opened the case and pulled out a vial while also retrieving the needle. As she began to fill the syringe, she continued, "Little Rock wasn't an accident. It was part of our effort to revolutionize this industry. Sure you have men on the staff sticking their little pricks in hucows day and night, but that only frustrates them more. Imagine feeling horny all the time and never finding real satisfaction, do you think that's humane?"

Miles backed away from her. She couldn't do much damage in the paddock, he thought. "You're one of those nut jobs. Haley calls you terrorists. You want to turn half the human race into half dumb hybrids or some nonsense."

Sally nodded. "Call me whatever you want. Look around you, all of these naked horny women. Desperate for a good sized cock inside of them. Think of it Miles, you could be the first. You could become the first bull at this farm. You'll have every pussy and mouth in this room desperate for your fat cock. And you'll have me too!" She ripped off her mask and threw it down the hall. Inhaling deeply, she felt the effect of all the hucow's arousal changing her. "I've waited so long for this. It took years to get the right paperwork in place, and then we had to wait for an opening as an inspector. We just have to show them. We have to show them how better it will be!"

Miles went for the alarm, but Sally moved surprisingly quick. She jabbed the needle into his arm and pushed down the plunger.

The effect was instantaneous. His heart started to pound rapidly, and his skin felt like fire. A wrathful lust filled his mind, and he turned his attention to Sally. He watched as she took the syringe, refilled it and pushed it into her own body with a joyous smile. New strength coursed through his body. Miles grabbed his mask and ripped it off. "What...what did you do?"

Sally touched his face gently. "Only what you really wanted me to. I could see it in your eyes, the pain of having to go every day without touching these beautiful creatures. The desperate lust to make them happy. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"But my...job. My life," he grunted. Miles could barely speak. His tongue felt thick.

"Those were just holding you back from your true joy. This is what you really wanted isn't it."

Then he knew. It had been in the back of his mind for as long as he could remember. The tiny notion that he would be happier as a dumb stud rutting hucows day and night. He had dreamed about it, longed for it and never knew it could really be possible. "Yes," he hissed between his teeth.

He could smell the musk of all the dozens of hucows in the building. Each of them knew something was happening. Something important. Sally's hands explored his body, taking off his shirt and unfastening his pants. Miles became aware of his cock straining to be released. Finally, Sally pulled down his boxer shorts and the straining rod popped free. He groaned as her hand wrapped around his shaft.

Not enough, he thought. He pushed Sally away and started pawing at her clothes. She quickly squirmed out of them, conscious of all the other hucows watching, many of them masturbating. Her skin felt hot to the touch. Miles could see her tits growing, expanding with new flesh and becoming heavy with milk. He reached out to touch her, his rough hands wrapping around the ballooning flesh. As his palmed raked over her nipple, he felt the rush of new milk on his hand. It spurred him onward.

With a quick flip, he put Sally on all fours. His cock slid up between her thighs as she urged him on. Her folds parted as he shoved inside of her, enveloping his cock in heavenly warmth. Sally moaned and thrashed about as she pushed back against his strokes. Faster and faster, he fucked into her until his cock started to spew hot cum into her depths. A cooing mess of cum and milk, she slid off of his pole and onto the floor, reveling in the final stages of her hucow transformation.

Miles was not sated. He looked down at his cock and saw that it was longer and thicker than before. The familiar helmet shaped head had changed slightly as well, becoming slightly more angular and flat, like that of a true bull. Looking around he saw dozens of other hucows fingering themselves or licking out one of their friends. Miles stood up and realized that his legs were stronger and more thick with muscle. As he walked, his balls squeezed between his thighs, and he knew they must have gotten larger as well.

He reached a hucow who was on her back, she opened her legs for him immediately, and he slid his full length inside of her without hesitation. Curious, he bent down to her chest as he fucked her, took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked. She tasted amazing. Warm, creamy liquid filled his mouth and made him even hornier. Sally was right, he thought. This is the true way to live. He thought of all of his friends and wondered what they would think when they found him ass naked with a huge cock shoved into the pussy of a hucow. He wondered how quickly they would volunteer.

Harder and harder, he slammed his cock into the hucow underneath him. She grunted with satisfaction after each push.

-

Sally watched with satisfaction as the new bull mated with another of her sisters. She could feel his cum dripping down her thighs and could already feel the desire for him returning. For now, she was content to let him have his fill, but they would need to move quickly to recruit others. Miles roared and blasted another load inside of the hucow. Immediately, another took her place. Sally smiled as a big eyed girl crawled over to her on all fours, her tits too swollen with milk to stand upright without pain. Sally cooed and urged her forward between her open legs. The girl's fat tongue lolled out and began to lick Sally's pussy with long slow strokes. "We need to move quickly," she thought. "That's where Little Rock failed." She tried to call out to Miles.

"Mi...mi...moooles...mooooo?" she grunted as the hucow between her legs continued to lovingly lick. "Mooooooo." Maybe they could enjoy themselves a while.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers