Salope Corporation Orientation

Story Info
Orientation material for an innovative office environment.
1.9k words
4.34
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aux21
aux21
3 Followers

The following is the text of a leaked internal training course for the Salope Corporation -- a tech start-up founded in the midst of the sharing economy bubble of the mid-2010's:

----

Salope Corporation Orientation v.1.3.2

Welcome to Salope! We are so thrilled that you are here and will be joining our dynamic work environment! You are about to become part of a team of innovators, pioneers and entrepreneurs at the leading edge of information, software and development. The following training module is meant to provide you with information about what to expect in your new workplace environment.

Here at Salope, we place tremendous value on all of our employees. We want to make sure that everyone has the best possible workplace experience. To ensure this, we use a novel and innovative process to screen prospective employees before they join our team. We want to guarantee that everyone is compatible with the expectations of our workplace policies and will be satisfied with their experience.

You may remember this screening from your interview. At that time you were asked to complete a series of questionnaires and cognitive tests. The fact that you are here means that you have passed! Congratulations! We are so excited that you share our vision for the workplace.




At Salope, you may find that the workplace culture is somewhat different from your previous experiences. Here we practice a policy of 'open utilization' -- that means that all team member resources are available for use by any other team members at any time. We believe that this gives our team members the freedom they need to succeed. In practice, this means that you don't need to worry about booking team resources ahead of time or about certain resources being for the exclusive use of other team members. Here, all resources are available for use at any time. This also means that your resources may be shared with other team members.

Don't worry! You don't need to be concerned about your fellow team members being unwilling to share their resources. Our screening process is a failsafe method for ensuring that your fellow team members are happy to provide their resources to other team members at any time. Through a series of innovative tests and questions based on cutting-edge psychology, we can guarantee that your team members are not just motivated and hard-working, but also share the same values and commitment to open utilization. We believe that this policy helps foster Cohesion, Connection and Community.

The following example illustrates open utilization in the workplace and how you can expect this policy to operate in your time at Salope:

Yvette is working on a sales report for management so that they can review the success of a new product. For this report, she wants to incorporate some of the strategic marketing data that Ahmed has collected for his new project.

Open utilization means that Yvette can freely use Ahmed's data in her report, while crediting Ahmed for his work. These data are made available in a shared document that Yvette can easily place in her report to show management. While in some work places this information would be siloed in different departments, our open utilization policy means that Yvette does not need to ask permission or wait to get to these resources. Open utilization Streamlines, Smoothens and Simplifies work for everyone! With open utilization, we can all get what we need faster and easier.

Here is another example that illustrates how our open utilization policy might work in a different context to benefit the well-being of our team members:


Ahmed has been working a lot of late nights and not been able to spend a lot of time at home. This has come at a cost to his mental health and has meant that he has not been able to maintain the usual level of intimacy with his wife. At the same time, he has noticed that Yvette wears short, tight fitting skirts that usually cut off a few inches above the knee. He has also noticed that she is petite and has a small bottom that he finds appealing, especially when she is leaning over her desk to talk to her neighbor Amy -- as is often her habit. At Salope, our open utilization policy means that Ahmed can use Yvette as a resource. He has the freedom to lift up her skirt and take her over her desk while she is talking to Amy, or at any other time. He is at full liberty to pull her panties aside and fill her up. He may even ejaculate inside of her or onto her skirt as he prefers. Ahmed can thus ameliorate some of the mental health burden from his work with the help of a fellow team member.

While in another work setting this kind of relationship between colleagues would be frowned upon, here at Salope, we believe that open utilization of intimate contact is Forward-thinking, Freeing and Fun!

Our open utilization policy is not restricted to male members of our team. Female team members are encouraged to also take advantage of these resources to their fullest. Here is another example that illustrates this point:

Emily and Jeff are members of our engineering team and are working on a presentation to marketing that will demonstrate the potential of the new product on which they have been working. Emily finds Jeff to be distractingly handsome and has become very curious about the bulge in the front of his trousers. This can be especially diverting when she finds it near her face while he is standing up to write on the whiteboard in their frequent meetings.

In a typical work environment, Emily might spend these meetings unfocused and flustered, harming productivity and creating a barrier between team mates. At Salope, open utilization means that Emily can unzip Jeff's pants and grab his cock and handle it as much as she wants. She is welcome to run her hands up and down his shaft to see how big it will get. If Emily wants to suck him off and swallow his cum, she can! If she wants him to grab her by the hair and face-fuck her, she is also welcome to request this. The most important thing is that when she is done, Emily and Jeff can continue working on their important presentation without further distraction.

As these examples demonstrate, an open utilization policy means:


Improved efficiency

Better workplace morale

Less distraction and greater workplace fulfillment

When working in an open utilization environment like Salope, we encourage you to maintain certain practices that will help maintain a Positive, Productive and Polished workplace. For female team members this includes:

1. Maintaining a professional appearance with presentable hair, makeup and nails.

2. Attire should include tight fitting short skirts and dresses. Low cut sweaters and shear blouses are also encouraged.

3. Stockings, pantyhose and tights are recommended during the winter, but nor required.

For male team members, the following is also encouraged:



1. Maintaining physical fitness, vigor and stamina. Performance may be solicited from male employees multiple times a day.

2. Attire should include tight fitting button down shirts and slacks. Short sleeves and forearm bearing shirts are encouraged in the summer. Ties are optional.

3. Good grooming habits and regular showering are also strongly encouraged.

We have an open office environment. That means that everyone is sharing the same space. At Salope, we believe that this design helps foster communication, collaboration, and cooperation between team members. We want to make sure that all of our valued team members are able to work together and meet their full collaborative potential.

For us, the first step to working together is to make sure that there are no barriers between us. We believe that sharing a space means better sharing of resources which synergizes perfectly with our open utilization policy. When you see a team member in need, or resources that could help you fulfill your workplace goals, you should not hesitate to reach out! The next example illustrates how this might operate in a typical workday:



Amy started as junior software engineer at Salope a few months ago and is having a hard time debugging some code for a project that she had been assigned. Her senior supervisor Preethi happened to be walk by while Amy was discussing the problem with Yvette and noticed that Amy was struggling with a problem that she herself had encountered a few months ago. Thanks to this open office set up, Preethi noticed the problem, could identify the bug, and helped Amy fix the code. This is a great example of how an open office allows knowledge to be more easily communicated between team members for more efficient problem solving.

Let's explore how an open office environment can synergize with our open utilization policy in the next example:



Preethi has noticed that Amy's work has been steadily improving over the last several months. In that time, she has felt a growing attraction to Amy and finds herself sometimes staring at her youthful, comely features and soft wavy hair. Thanks to our open utilization policy, Preethi's fantasies of Amy's cute little lips eating out her pussy for hours do not have remain the stuff of idle day dreams. Preethi can fully reap the benefits of having such an attractive young employee and put her to work helping her attain those long anticipated, hard to reach orgasms that she just cannot get on her own.

The power of an open office environment is that many other team members can join in to tackle a problem when needed. Preethi may soon have another pair of attractive young female engineers sucking at her nipples and sitting on her face. This way, several team members can participate in solving a problem. In her old job, Preethi could only mastrubate while thinking about these things in her bath at home. At Salope, she can now live out her fantasy of being surrounded by as much delicious, fresh pussy as she needs.

Such group activities are not uncommon here. We want you to think of yourself as part of a bigger team, and our work here is a team sport! When you see a colleague in need, we want you to be thinking about how you can help.

For example, if you are a more submissive team member, consider letting yourself be gangbanged at least once a week. This can allow for improved efficiency, as multiple team members can better utilize your resources at a time, multiplying the hourly mental health benefits for your team. Past experience has suggested that this is easiest if you allow yourself to be bent over a desk, or laid out spread-eagle on a conference table. Many team members may want to deposit their cum inside you or on your skin. You may also want to keep a change of clothes at work in case your colleagues ejaculate all over your attire.

If you are a more dominant team member, consider servicing at least one to three team members a day. Please do not refrain from using your hands to pin your colleagues to any furniture, or to slap, probe and pull as you might feel is necessary for the situation. Many of our more submissive team mates will want you to pound them very hard repeatedly, so please be ready to commit to such assignments. As we mentioned above, our failsafe, highly innovative screening system will guarantee that you will be working with team mates who enjoy all of the above.

Once again, we are so happy to have you on-board! 
We can't wait to see what resources you will be committing to our workplace!


You have completed the training. Please save this certification for the future.

----

Salope Corporation closed down within three months of its founding after burning through all of its venture capital in one of the most dramatic start-up implosions of the decade.

aux21
aux21
3 Followers