Salorean Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to?"

"Yes."

She was trembling again, and not just with the cold.

"I bet you can ask more nicely than that," purred Barine.

"Please. Fuck me. Ruin me. Drown me in come. I don't care."

"Wonderful. She really is perfect."

The engineer climbed up on the table and sat astride Rhune's face. They pressed their sex to her lips, and Rhune felt a painful slap connect with one of her breasts, then the other.

A cock began to spread open her cunt.

"Sometimes, with conscripts who rate this highly," came Barine's voice, far away, "They'll even decide to go pro after their week is up."

* * *

DAY 7

There had been a concert on a beautiful mountaintop pavilion, bathed in golden afternoon light, with a view for a fifty miles in every direction.

As the band was getting started, Lym made sure the whole audience knew that Rhune was fair game to one and all. Certainly, once things got started, the rest of the crowd had grasped the idea pretty quickly.

It was a lot. But she hadn't had to do much work. The sea of hands had kept her in whatever positions they needed. The sea of healing nanites inside her had worked overtime to keep her soft and happy and eager for more.

Rhune had experienced some lingering worries about being recognized among so many thousands of people. But then she'd had the clever idea to beg the concertgoers to come on her face. Soon, she was confident no one would clock her, and she could just enjoy the show.

The music was very nice.

The four students hadn't made much of an effort to get their slut cleaned up before returning to their room with a few bags of take-out and a couple of band t-shirts. But the hotel had provided a laundry cart that they could dump her in so she wouldn't drip come all over the carpets on the way up.

Somewhere in all the excitement, her clothes had gotten lost.

Lym had tipped the contents of the laundry cart out into the shower when they got back, while Ziff and Nahia were stowing leftovers in the little hotel fridge, chatting about what do do tomorrow between their check-out time and their flight back to the jumpship.

Pael had found a washcloth and wiped most of the day's activities from Rhune's aching body. She had come twice while he mopped between her legs.

Her state of relative cleanliness had proven short-lived.

Lym was fucking Rhune's face, almost casually, slowly burying himself in her throat and then withdrawing. She was lying back on the coffee table, her head hanging over the side, mingled liquids running up her face, tickling her nose and pooling in her eyebrows.

Pael was fucking her cunt. Whatever remained inside her of the countless climaxes that had filled her pussy was dribbling out around him, oozing down her ass and puddling the hardwood.

"Hey, we're getting a call," said Ziff. He was lounging on the couch, having just filled Rhune's throat with come, and wiped his cock clean on her cheeks and hair. "It says it's for Rhune!"

"Put it on the wall-screen," said Lym, with another easy thrust. A couple days ago, a cock so deep in her throat would have immediately left her coughing and sputtering, but she had a lot of practice now.

The room brightened as the screen powered up.

There was a small choked sound, and then a shriek.

"Stop!" It was her sister's voice. "What -- who -- what are you doing? Let her go at once!"

"Who's asking?" said Lym.

"I am Princess Kelian. And you have no right --"

"Oh? Well, your sister is our fucktoy now, and she likes it that way."

"Let her speak, or so help me, I will --"

Rhune gasped as Lym withdrew from her mouth. Her lungs refilled greedily.

Pael had also stopped fucking her. She rocked her hips into him a bit, trying to will him to regain his rhythm. But at least his heat was still inside her.

"H-hi, Kelian." She turned her head to look at the image on the wall. There were tears in her sister's eyes.

"Rhune! What happened? Should I -- you're a Princess, you shouldn't --"

"It's okay," said Rhune, cutting off her sister's babbling. She was annoyed at being interrupted. Annoyed at having to lift her head to make conversation, to pass on empty reassurances.

The reverberations of pleasure were washing away.

"No. No!" Kelian drew closer to the camera. "I don't know what this is about, but I pulled some strings to find out where they're keeping you. I can send help!"

Rhune loved her sister more than anyone in the world. It hurt to see this kind of distress in Kelian's eyes. But it wasn't the first time.

She remembered the fight over ending the program. Rhune had let fly her disgust with her sister for siding against her, joining with the cronies and the lobbyists desperate to keep the money flowing. Kelian had cried big, ugly tears, and somehow, in the end, she'd twisted Rhune to her point of view.

"Kelian!" Rhune said sharply, aiming to wound. "Relax. I'm fine. I'm just...not a Princess now. I'm a set of slutty holes for my masters to do with as they please."

Kelian gasped. Her face twisted.

"Now get off the comms so that Lym can use my throat some more."

The wall-screen went blank.

Rhune relaxed.

Lym slid back into her mouth. His fingers caressed her throat possessively. She could feel the way her throat moved gently against his hand as it accommodated his cock.

"What a good slut," he purred. "This really is your true calling."

How could Rhune disagree?

She heard Nahia sit down beside her and crack open a drink, making some joke about Kelian's fashion sense. Rhune wasn't paying attention.

Ziff took a seat on her other side and dipped a hand into the accordioning space between her hips and Pael's, finding her clit, moving in time with the cock stretching her open.

Joyous sparks flew.

Rhune felt luxuriously warm, deliciously sore. She was on fire with sensation. She had never felt so good in her life. She was exactly where she wanted to be.