All Comments on 'Sal's Lover'

by Robin P

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IRISHLASS1983IRISHLASS1983over 19 years ago
FREAKING GREAT!

THIS STORY IS REALLY GREAT, I LOVE IT! PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS! I LOVE THE SCI-FI'NESS OF IT AND THE ROMANCE. SO BEAUTIFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!!!

One of the best wolf storys I have yet to read. I would love to read more storys like it. great mix of sex and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A whore, a werewolf pimp, and robots

Whatever happened to the robot? Chenel 5 and Al, I mean. Did they record all the wild wolf sex and put it on youtube? I could totally get into something like that. It would've been cooler, if instead of playing with the guy's sinuses, if the robot had molested his nose. That's what this place is missing, some wild nose action. THAT WOULD BE SO FREEKING HOT! Please, write a story about robot nose sex. I would do dirty things while reading that story, hehehehehehehehe. Oh yeah, I thought it was really cool when he drank the wetness of the toilet. Maybe you can put some more about toilets in the robot nose sex story. Oh, you should base it on a hentai, but don't plagerize it. I am going to go molest animal nose, you guys have fun, and keep up the one hadned typing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Not that I'm into beastuality, but I'm also not totally against it when it's written like it is in this story. Thought it was hot but also loving. One thing that did catch my eye was "elasticated waistband of her panties". Just never heard the term elasticated used and wondering if it's an English thing? Glad that Sal chose to join Josh and become a werewolf with him. That's true love and a happy ending worth five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous