All Comments on 'Salt & Vinegar Ch. 03'

by Jett_73

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!

More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!!!!! I could go on like a petulant child!! I love this series so much! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

More please . That was abosoluty amazing! Wow!

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago

Jett, another winner. This is a great series. More! I was going to quibble, but this story is so hot I just left it alone and enjoyed it.

biercebierceabout 12 years ago
Relationships are important.

Great story. The interplay between the characters is well done. Most entertaining and moving. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

Yet another amazing story but I want more of Lena's perspective

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
great development of plot

Jett, I want to compliment you on your writing skill. I have been enjoying your

"Salt & Vinegar" series. I was wondering if you have any other work available online? If so, please me email the URL.

When my wife and I were experimenting, we briefly explored our local BDSM groups and soon realized this was not to our personal tastes. While discussing limits and rules, we were told about a recent occurrence, where an in-experienced, wanna-be dom tried to master an young, in-experienced wanna-be submissive. Causing her severe injuries and trauma. Then the idiot booted her out, ordering her to return in a couple of weeks when she healed up.

In shock, she tried to pretend that she was okay and returned to her job. Her boss noticed her discomfort and saw the wrist markings left by stupid's use of handcuffs. There is a reason police still use metal handcuffs as the markings left are a quick way to tell that someone had been recently arrested.

The girl's boss turned out to be a militant feminist and she dragged the girl to the nearest Women's Clinic. Where the Doctor's quickly determined that the girl was suffering serious internal injuries. Then the boss went ballistic and with her political influence, she got the police involved and toot-sweet, stupid was on his way to jail.

Between vindictive Boss Lady and the outraged members of the local BDSM club, who did not appreciate the attentions of the authorities on their activities, the asshole was whipsawed. He had to pay a huge sum to the girl. He lost his professional accreditation. Did some jail time and all in all his life was rendered utterly miserable.

SSC is suppose to be Safe, Sane, Consensual. I think it should be modified to Safe, SOBER, Consensual. It was frightening how many practitioners of the lifestyle, Doms and subs alike, abuse alcohol and drugs. It was a real turn off to realize that many of the subs are prostitutes, faking it to pay for their drug addiction. And, how many wives had been forced into submitting by abusive husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous