All Comments on 'Salt & Vinegar Ch. 06'

by 37_ttej

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Always_romanticAlways_romantic11 months ago

Excellent writing and great story. Keep it up.

used2bjustjused2bjustj11 months ago

I actually have "Whipped Cream" in my record collection thanks to my Mom and her tastes in '65. It's a good album. Liked you story. Unfortunately I either didn't read the prev or have forgotten them by this time. Damn! Now I'm going to have to go back and read those ;^).

Cindy1001Cindy10017 months ago

'"Your relationship conflicts with our beliefs and values. But", he continued, "I know my daughter very well. Any decision that Justine makes will have been thought through carefully with both her head and her heart. And we will support her in any life choice she feels as strongly about as she obviously does with you."'

Strange, that people's beliefs and values are set in stone, but they are very willing to make an exception for dear and loved ones. I would sooner come to the conclusion that those beliefs and values are in need of adjustment. But perhaps that takes some time ...

Nice story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user37_ttej@37_ttej
Call me Jett, since I'm the Litster formerly known as Jett_73. Late 40s, married, family guy just hear to mess around and blow off steam. I'm a serious (no, really), intelligent professional although most of the time on the PG you'll see me being a goofball with my weird sense...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES